The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Sixty-Three

71K 1.7K 1K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edwards POV

"Is this it?" I place the box down in dads office. He's sitting making calls and sending out any late invites to his co workers. I hate every single person he works with. I think dad is one of the less people whose a total asshole.

"Yes," he doesn't look up from his computer, "thanks son"

"Whatever," I roll my eyes and begin to leave the room.

"Wait," he stops me. I turn around, annoyed that he's keeping me longer. Hopefully he doesn't fucking ask me to do anything else.

"Here," he hands me an envelope.

"What is this?" I look at the long paper. I turn it around and it's blank.

"Recommendation letter from your uncle," he smiles, "to take to uni. I know its been hard for you so your uncle took to time to make this letter for you."

"Did Harry and Marcel get one?" I ask.

"Of course," he shrugs, "but I wanted you to be the first to get it. You applied already right?"

"No," I frown.

"Edward," he looks at me with disappointment, "are you not planning on going to college?"

"I don't think I'm cut out for it," I admit, "if it weren't for this recommendation letter," I hold it in front of him, "they wouldn't accept me."

"You're a smart kid," he grasps my shoulder, "you just don't try hard enough. Take school more seriously. Focus on you education more, let Tia go for a while until your grades et better."

"What?" I jerk away, "are you seriously suggesting me to break up with her? Are you fucking insane! Hell no!"

"I'm not saying that," he sighs, "you know I love her being with you, but I feel like you focus on her more than anything you should be focusing on."

"If you think I'm going to leave her for this school shit, you're wrong," I state, "I can bring up my grades but I'm not leaving her." I take the last stand and walk out leaving him speechless.

Harry's POV

"Bye guys," I wave to the boys as they leave. I hear crashing coming from upstairs. I figured it being Edward but he comes out of dad's study.

"What," he grunts walking passed me into the kitchen. I don't answer but run upstairs to see what was going on.

I walk down the hall and hear loud sobs. As I get closer, I end up in Marcel's room. I don't bother knocking at all, there's a book and a broken lamp on the ground.

"Marcel?" the door creaks. I step in and his bed is empty and so is the room.

I walk in searching everywhere. I hear more crying coming from the bed. I kneel down and pull the covers up. Marcel's under the bed crying.

"Hey," I poke his shoulder, "what are you doing down there?"

"Leave me alone," he sniffs.

"Marcel," I oblige, "come on man."

"Go!" he cries, "just go."

I sigh and stand. I'm not gonna leave him so I'll just wait until he decides to come back out. I walk around his room and scan his shelves. I look at all his figurine collectables. I make my way to his desk and lift the knocked over chair. I look on top of the table and see a razor blade. I back away in shock.

"Marcel," I shout. I kneel down and grab his shirt. I pull him from under the bed and he fights away. I grab him and he tries to escape but I push him onto the bed.

"What is wrong with you!" I shout in his face, "are you fucking stupid!"

"What are you talking about!!" he yells.

"Are you cutting again!?" I shout.

"No!" he cries.

"Then what the hell is this?" I go back to his desk and grab the blade carefully and show him.

"I didn't!" he cries, "I swear. I-I mean I was about to but I stopped!!"

I toss the blade out the window and tug my hair, "why?"

He doesn't speak. He sits there and continues to cry. I walk and sit next to him and rub his back, "I'm sorry, but why?"

"What do you care?" He clears his eyes.

"You're my brother," I remind him, "why wouldn't I care. I almost had a panic attack seeing that blade sitting there you know."

"Veronica isn't coming back," he finally says.

"What do you mean? How do you know? I thought that foster care wasn't a long term thing?" I ask.

"Well it is," his head ducks down, "she secretly called me from a phone booth in Yorkshire. She said she wasn't coming back ever."

I don't know what to say to him. I'm never good at comforting people but I try my best.

"It's okay," is all that comes out.

"No it's not," he stands and walks to his drawer, "it's never going to be okay! Everything that I care about is always taken away from me! Nothing ever goes right! I finally find a girl who is like me and I can relate to her and she's taken away!"

I feel for him. Nothing really ever goes his way and I feel so bad. I don't know what to say. I don't even know what to do.

"I know it's hard," I sigh, "but you have to move on. She's the first girl you've ever felt this way about, I'm sure there is another out there?"

"No there isn't," he cleans his nose with a tissue, "she was for me."

Edwards POV

"Hi....How Are You?.....Glad you could make it," Dad says to all his guests coming in. I groan and judge every single person as they walk in while drinking a beer. Mum says to at least poor it into a champagne glass to look classy but I could give less of a shit.

Mr. and Mrs. Shoals are the first to walk in. The Mrs. always dressed like a fucking bird. Everything she wore had to have feathers. I never liked her or got near her because I'd end up with a bunch of fucking feathers in my mouth.

"Hello Edward," she smiles and walks away.

"Nice bird," I comment to her husband. He had a good sense of humor and tried not to laugh.

I leaned against the wall and waited. Tia was upstairs with Gemma getting ready. It's been an hour.

"Eddy!" Gemma calls. I roll my eyes and I don't leave my spot. Every guest is in the sitting room while I stand in front of the entrance and the front of the stairway.

"Edward," she comes trying to rush down the steps with Harry behind her. Obviously she can't since she's gained a couple pounds. I know she's pregnant but I like teasing her about it.

"What?" I groan, "Can't you see I'm too busy judging dads friends?"

"Are you ready?" she smiles and holds her hands to her chest.

"Ready for what?" I look at her. Her face is glowing and she turns towards the staircase.

"Tia," she cooes.

I look up and Tia is at the top of the staircase. She looks stunning. She's wearing a long mint colored dress that cover her feet.Her hair is up in some sort of messy hair style that makes her look so attractive. Curly pieces of hair frame her face.

"Damn," Harry pats my back.

"Eyes off, you fuck," I push him and he laughs. Tia makes her way down the steps slowly and elegantly.

"What happened to the short dress?" I hold her waist as she approaches me.

"Seriously?" she frowns.

"I'm kidding," I kiss her forehead, "you look...incredibly beautiful."

"Mhm," she rolls her eyes and looks away. I grip her waist and she laughs.

Marcels POV

I hear the noise of what seems to me, a thousand voices. I am still upstairs in my room, fully dressed, but not prepared to approach every single one of my dads co-workers. I'm usually always enthusiased about going down there to celebrate the upcoming year, but not this year. I keep hearing Veronica's voice in my head. I just cant believe she isn't coming back.

Harry's POV

The doorbell rings and I search for Beth but I don't see her so I open it. Jeff appears with a couple gifts. His parents enter behind them. They shake my hand and I tell them where everyone is. Olivia comes in and weakly smiles at me.

"Hey," I greet her.

"Hi," she waves and looks around.

"If your looking for Marcel," I begin, "He's still upstairs."

"Thanks," she nods and walks away.

I close the door but a hand pushes it back open. It's the boys and their dates. Besides Louis and Niall, but a blonde girl walks behind them and it takes me a moment to realize its Chloe.

"Hey man," Liam smiles whilst holding Danielles hand.

"Hey," they all come in and stand in front of me. Chloe smiles. She's wearing a tight black dress and red heels. She looks hot.

"We brought Chloe," Louis whispers in my ear.

"I see that," I smile and close the door.

"Of course this party is still boring as ever," Zayn jokes.

"Which is why we take this beer out back and enjoy ourselves," Liam holds up a case and they all follow him to the backyard.

"Shall we?" I put my hand on the small of Chloe's back and lead the way.

Edward's POV

"Are you cold?" I ask Tia.

"No," she rests her head on my shoulder. We came out back to practically run away from all the old people.

"What are you doing out here?" I turn around and see Harry and his friends.

"Real question is," he walks over, "what are you doing out here?"

"Hiding," I admit.

"Well so are we," his friend Liam comes from behind and hands Tia and I a beer.

"Thanks," I nod and open it with the hem of my shirt. I turn and see Harry sitting next to the head cheerleader of the school. Tia sees me eyeing them and she smacks my arm.

"I'm not checking her out," I groan and she looks away.

"She is hot," she shrugs and I look at her, "what? Girls can have lesbian crushes."

"I didn't say it was a bad thing," I wink and drink the beer.

"Don't tell me you're thinking of a threesome?" she laughs. I don't answer. "You're a pig."

"Only for you," I laugh.

Marcel's POV

"Hey," I hear a feminine voice.

"Hi," I smile at Olivia.

"Why are you still up here?" she takes a seat on my desk chair.

"I'm hiding," I tease and she laughs.

"I don't blame you," she wiggles around in the chair, "are you okay?" she noticed my lack of happy emotion.

"It's nothing," I pick at the fuzz on my slacks.

"Marcel," she whines, "come on. We're best friends, remember?"

"I know," I sigh, "but I don't think it's worth talking about. I mean, I already talked with Harry."

"It's okay," she smiles, "if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to."

"Thanks," I smile, "how did you know I was up here?"

"Best friend instinct," she laughs, "plus Harry told me right when I came in."

"Really?" I raise a brow, "wow."

"Yeah," she sighs, "it was strange."

"Um yeah," I look away. I think I know why he said that.

"Is Leeroy coming?" she asks.

"No," I pull my phone out, "he's in France with his family. He said he likes going to see the Eiffel Tower show."

"I've been there once," she says, "it's so beautiful! I wish I could go again."

Harry's POV

"That's a load of bullshit!" Louis laughs. The lads, the girls and I were cracking jokes about one another. Niall just got done telling one about how Louis had a crush on Mrs. Monroe. She's 54.

"You said she looked hot for her age!" Niall points.

"I did not," Louis shouts.

"It's kind of cold," Chloe shakes.

"Do you want to borrow a jacket?" I ask her.

"Please?" she asks. I nod and take her inside.

We make our way passed the crowds of people in the house and down to my room.

"What kind of sweater would you like?" I dig through my closet. I don't know why I asked that because I don't have any sweaters.

"Doesn't matter to me?" I hear her. I come back out with nothing.

"Do you want to just stay here?" I ask.

"But what about your friends?" she points.

"Eh, they'll come down here in about 10 minutes." I shrug and sit beside her.

"Okay," she smiles and looks at me.

"So your parents were cool with you coming and spending New Years here?" I make small talk.

"My parents went out of town. I decided not to go because they are very boring people," she laughs.

I laugh too, "so you were going to spend it all alone?"

"Yeah," she admits, "it doesn't really bother me. I kind of like being alone."

"But you're so popular," I tell her.

"I know, but sometimes all the girls on the team annoy me," she rolls her eyes, "but I can't live without them."

"You don't seem as stuck up as they say you are," I laugh.

"I didn't know people said that about me?" she frowns.

"Well it's not true," I smile, "you're actually really nice."

"Thanks," she stares at my lips. Should I go for it.

I lean closer and her lips meet mine. Their soft and the kiss is slow.

"Oh my god," she touches her lips.

"I'm sorry," I shake my head, "I don't know what got into me."

"No," she shakes her hands, "it's okay."

"I'm sorry," I slap my forehead, "too soon?"

"No," she laughs, "it's okay."

"Let's go upstairs," I stand and she nods. I grab her hand and head back up.

Marcel's POV

Olivia and I walk downstairs after two hours of talking and hiding from everyone.

It's almost midnight and everyone's gathered in the sitting room ready to see the clock strike twelve on Big Ben on the Telly.

"This is exciting," Olivia smiles and looks around the room.

"Hey," someone pats my back. I turn to see Harry and a blonde girl. Chloe, captain of the cheerleading team is holding hands with him.

"Um hey," I look at his hand which is holding Chloe's, "what are you doing?"

"What?" he frowns and I point at his finger interlocked with Chloe's.

"The lads brought her," he whispers.

"Olivia is next to me," he whispers.

"So?" he shrugs, "she likes you."

He turns away and I look down at Olivia whose smiling waiting for the clock to strike twelve.

"Everyone ready?" Dad shouts.

"10!" the countdown begins, "9...8...7"

"It's almost time," Olivia squeals.

"5...4..," Everyone chants, "3...2...1! Happy New Years!"

Olivia jumps and hugs me. She leans forward, I'm guessing ready to hug Harry but Harry is kissing Chloe.

She looks down and turns around and hugs Gemma. I look at Harry and shake my head. I walk over to Gemma next and hug her. Edward and Tia are practically eating each other. It's disturbing the peace.They need a room.

(Sorry it's late! :(

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Easter!

I love you all <3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...
149K 4.2K 32
Triplet Alpha's and a sassy omega, that can't be good... right? You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better...
10.3K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
154K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...