Just a College Girl (girlxgir...

By AndrewHeard8

Sequel to Just a Girl, Dawn has some important decisions to make about her future, her education, and her rel... More

Choices
Arguments You Regret
If It's Not Broken, Don't Fix It
Finding Someone Special
Loving and Longing
Awkward Moments
Idle Thoughts
Battle Ready
Staying Behind
Useless
Desperation
Tragic Choices
Awakenings and Revelations
Terrible Ideas
Tears of Joy
Emotional Girl
Listening to What's Right
Fear and, more fear
Irrational Rationality
That Key Thing
Fighting Over What's Wrong
Empty Glasses
Future Normalcy
Weak Moment
Fallen Soldiers
Reprieve
Being Back
Letting Go of Friends
New Problems
Suspicions and Issues
The Strange Kind of Good Surprise
Remembrance of Spells Cast
Busted
A Letter of Escape

Unnecessary Breaks

289 6 0
By AndrewHeard8

I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror.

Everything looks okay to me. I guess I'll just wait for the others now.

Looking over at Candy, Tess and Carmen next to me, I turn away from the mirror and lean against the sink. The three of them are still looking in their respective mirrors, checking their make up.

You know, I never would've thought that the four of us would become friends the way we have. It wasn't more than a year ago that Candy hated my guts with a vengeance. She used to come after me with deadly accuracy every time we were in speaking distance. She was meaner than a werewolf on LSD a lot of the time. The way she used to have all sorts of insults and jabs to attack me with whenever she could. Sometimes she'd even run into me 'by accident' just to piss me off.

Not that I was all that nice to her either. But that was mostly because she kept pushing me first. Every time she threw an insult my way or did something just to piss me off, I wanted to smack her. Teach her a lesson that would wipe that smile off her face. Then I finally got my chance. When Faith came up with the idea to have Willow give me slayer powers for a day, I gave her an ass kicking like she'd never had before. I still remember sometimes how it felt to be a slayer. All that power, all the speed and agility that comes with being a slayer. It was a great feeling. I kinda get why Candy was such a bitch for so long.

Who wouldn't be a bitch with those kinds of feelings running through you twenty-four hours a day? Buffy used to be that way back in Sunnydale. She got better though, especially after everything that happened with Angel, and now so has Candy. Thankfully it didn't take a cursed vampire ex-boyfriend rampaging through the town to get Candy to be a better person, just me and a little help from the scythe and Willow. Now we're almost like the best of friends. All four of us are like the best of friends.

"God that class was boring."

I look over at Candy at her statement.

"Why does Mr. Sorkin have to be so boring when he teaches? Couldn't he do something more exciting to make the class more fun?"

Tess points out the obvious before I can.

"It's physics Candy. Exactly how exciting do you expect it to be?"

"I don't know, it's just hard to pay attention when he goes on and on in the same tone of voice for an hour and a half."

Carmen laughs a little.

"No one's forcing you to take it Candy."

That has me chuckling.

"No one except my sister..."

Candy looks at me, slightly upset.

"Come on Candy, you know that my sister isn't going to let you go to Cleveland and have Giles assign you a Watcher unless you have some understanding of magic."

"Yeah but isn't the whole point of magic that physics is a load of crap?"

She may have become a nicer person over the last year or so, but she's still not the sharpest tool in the shed.

"Magic has consequences, just like physics. You can't do one thing without affecting another. Trust me. I saw my fair share of it in Sunnydale. You don't want to mess with it unless you know exactly what you're doing. And even then it usually comes back to bite you in the ass somehow."

Candy turns her attention back to the mirror in front of her with a huff of frustration.

"Still doesn't help me with the fact that Mr. Sorkin is so massively boring."

Carmen asks the question I know is coming.

"Maybe Dawn could talk to her girlfriend. Convince her to let you drop the course?"

I roll my eyes at Candy as she finishes with her make up and turns around to wait for Carmen and Tess.

Sometimes I just know it was a bad idea to tell them I was dating one of their teachers.

"You know that's not gonna happen guys."

"Oh come on Dawn, you did it before. That time you got her to cancel our training session so we could go partying. All you'd have to do is whatever you did then."

"Well, yeah, but that's cause I wanted to go out partying and you guys were all stuck with training. I got something out of that."

Candy grins at me evil-like.

"Yeah I bet you got something out of it."

I laugh a little and shove her playfully on the shoulder.

"Shut up... this is totally different. I'm not gonna get you out of a class that you know you need to take."

The four of us fall into a happy silence.

Plus if I started coming to Faith for every little thing my friends didn't feel like doing, she might start thinking that's the only reason we're together, which couldn't be further from the truth. I'm with her because I love her.

"Okay then, but speaking of being whipped. Are you coming to Slash with us tonight or not?"

What's that supposed to mean?

"What do you mean, speaking of being whipped am I coming?"

Carmen and Tess finish touching up their make up and look at me.

"What do you think it means?"

"I am SO not whipped."

"Then you're coming?"

Hmm, Faith and I did kinda wanna do something together tonight. And Buffy wanted to have one of her family dinners tonight. I'm sure I can get out of it though. Faith and I went to a movie together last night, and Buffy always wants to have family dinners. We can do it tomorrow or something. I don't think it'll be that big of a deal.

"Yeah, I am."

"Good..."

The five minute bell rings and we all look up, knowing we have to get to class. We head out of the bathroom.

"We were thinking about seven o'clock, you gonna be able to make it?"

"Yeah, I will. See ya then."

All of us head off to our lockers to get our books and head to class.

* * *

Every part of me tingles as we make out on her couch. Grinding my hips into hers under me, I really get into it. Her arms wrap themselves around my stomach, keeping our bodies firmly pressed together while we kiss. Air quickly becomes an issue though and I pull away. She smiles up at me.

"So, you're sure it's okay?"

A chuckle escapes her and the feel of her body under me really turns me on.

"Of course babe..."

"Because I know we were gonna spend time together tonight, and I feel bad for wanting to cancel our plans."

Her smile turns into a grin and she uses one hand to brush some of my hair out of my face.

"It's fine Dawn... I'm not your mother. If you wanna go out and have fun without me, go right ahead."

"You're sure?"

Faith leans up into me and kisses me sweetly.

"Yes... go..."

When she says that, I lean forward and kiss her as deeply as I can. She kisses me back with just as much passion.

"Thank you..."

"No problem... I'll probably just go out on patrol or something. I've been putting it off this week anyway."

Mmm...

"Ooh... I know how you get after patrolling. Maybe I'll cut the clubbing short and be here when you get back."

She wraps her left leg around mine, bringing our crotches together... if not for the fact that we're both fully clothed on this couch. We kiss passionately for a while.

"I wouldn't say no. Your sister might, but I definitely wouldn't."

Both of us laugh a little at her joke.

"Well I just might do that then."

Our lips come together again as we go back to making out heavily.

I love kissing Faith. It's one of my favorite things to do with her. At least it's one of my favorite things we can do together with all of our clothes on. Her lips are so soft and kissable.

She slides her tongue along the underside of my top lip and I open my mouth to let her in.

Faith always knows exactly what to do to get my motor running. It's amazing. The way she touches me, I just wanna rip her clothes off every time we get near each other, which isn't the best idea, especially when Buffy invites Faith over for dinner. We can't ever really keep our hands off each other. The second Buffy turns her back or leaves the room for any reason Faith and I are all over each other. I remember this one time, she came back and I was in Faith's lap with her hand up my shirt. It was kind of embarrassing. But that's just the way things are with me and Faith.

I feel her hands run their way up my back, her nails dragging themselves lightly over my skin under my shirt before she brings them back down and grabs my ass with both hands. That has me circling my hips against hers, forcing a moan out of both of us.

I'd be ripping her clothes off right now... if I didn't have to leave in a minute. Buffy will complain if I show up late. She's still expecting a family dinner tonight. I have to get home before she does or I won't have enough time to convince her to let me go to Slash tonight.

We stop kissing when oxygen becomes a problem and I look down at her.

"You wanna stay? I could make it worth your while."

Hearing her say that makes me bite my bottom lip at the temptation. Her hands rub my butt, making me gasp.

"Mmm... I want to. Really I do baby. But I can't. If I do, I'm not gonna have enough time to get out of dinner with Buffy."

She kinda growls at me in happy frustration.

"Your sister really is stubborn isn't she?"

I laugh.

"Yeah..."

Then I lean in and kiss her one last time before climbing off her. Faith sits up on the couch as soon as I'm upright and my butt stings when I feel her smack me. She smiles when I look at her.

"Sorry babe, it's just that every time I get a look at that ass I have to get a piece of it."

That turns my smile into a grin and I make my way around her couch towards the door. Faith stands up and follows me. We get to the door and I feel her arms wrap themselves around my neck and pull me back against her. The feel of her body against mine makes me feel good. She brings her lips to my ear.

"So, I'll see you tonight?"

I reach up and touch her arm, stroking it gently.

"Oh yeah..."

"Okay... go deal with your sister."

Well that just brought the mood right down.

She lets me go and I turn around while she opens the door for me.

"All right, I'll see ya."

We lean into each other and kiss goodbye.

"See ya DK..."

Then I turn and leave my girlfriend's apartment.

Now all I have to do is deal with my sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 77
Leah's just a girl like another: hanging out with friends, experiencing love, having family fights and love... But what happens when her perfect worl...
996 27 27
Faith goes looking for her father to answer some of her questions left by her mother's return. Buffy tries to help as best she can, leading her to as...
13.9K 555 62
Sequel to Forgotten Conscience, Faith attempts to deal with the consequences of the events after the battle with Omega. But how well will she do? And...
146 9 9
A girl in high school has the perfect life anyone could think of, until she meets this girl, a lesbian. They hangout a lot and it makes the girl ques...