Aphmau Yaoi One shots.

By TsunamiTiger

The title explains it. Yaoi One shots, hope you enjoy. Plz remember to check out my other stories as well lik... More

Hey, guys. :)
1. He returns. (Garrence)
3. Your awkwardness is kawaii (Zanvis)
4. The cat cliche (Garrence)
5. Stupid cat things (Kai x Ein)
6. Lazy Saturday (Vylante)
7. He returns. (2. Vylante)
8. My Attention. (Zanvis)
9. Non used (Garrence)
10. No more smiles (Guy x Nate)
11. It's not a dream. (Garrence)
12. His lighter side. (Zanvis)
13. His lighter side. pt. 2 (Zanvis)
14. A kingdom's Rescue. (Garrence, Zanvis, Vylante)
15. It's not puppy love. (Daniel x Blaze)
16. Being us. (Zanvis)
17. Home's not sweet without him. (Vylante)
18. Stuck Together. (Garrence)
19. A couple of cute werewolves. (Daniel x Blaze)
20. I'm here with you. (Garrence)
21. Got you. (Vylante)
22. Cat comfort. (Kai x Ein)
23. A In'zane' Accident. (Zanvis)
24. He returns (3. Kai x Ein)
25. Storm (Vylante)
26. His SK wakes (Garrence)
27. Always (Zanvis)
28. Dusk (Guy x Nate)
29. Just cause (Genix)
30. Saved from the darkness (Zanvis)
31. Detention (Kai x Ein)
32. Save me (Garrence)
33. Fighting practice (Genix)
34. Heartbeat (Daniel x Blaze)
35. Scarf (Vylante)
36. Always (pt 2, Zanvis)
37. Fallen for the one with fangs (Garrence)
38. Day off (Guy x Nate)
39. Marks (Vylante)
40. Making out in the Rain (Garrence)
41. Wonder of the Wild (pt 1, Zanvis)
42. Teach me (Vylante)
43. Finding out (Daniel x Blaze)
44. His only friend (Kai x Ein)
45. Daydreaming (Genix)

2. Kiss the pain away (Vylante)

10.7K 124 31
By TsunamiTiger

(Hey guys. Tsunami here. Hope you're enjoying this new book. And hopefully enjoying my other ones as well. And like always stay cool and stay awesome. Setting like Ch 1.)

Vylad laughed as he ran through the house. Dante following behind him smiling. What started all this was when Vylad stole Dante's red hoodie. Now Dante was chasing him around playfully, wanting it back.

Vylad sprinted through the building, wearing the big jacket. He ran into the bedroom, breathing a little fast.

Dante followed him. Then lunged at the brunette, making them both crash onto the bed. Panting was heard, breaths were fused.

Dante had the smaller boy straddled on top of the bed. He smiled watching Vlyad's heated face relax. Vylad giggled cheerfully.

"Ok... you-u.... you win.." He said breathlessly, sitting up a tiny bit.

Dante noticed how cute Vylad looked in his hoodie. The sleeves were long on him, covering his hands. He was also wearing a pair of tan shorts, that were a little short on him. Making the blunette smirk at his cuteness.

Now Dante was only wearing a short sleeved white shirt, a pair of jeans, and some plain socks. He had his jacket around his waist but little kawaii boy here stole it.

"Keep it on. You look cute in it." He smirked at Vlyad's now slightly blushed face. He carefully got off of him, grabbing his boyfriend's hand to help him up.

"Heh, thanks." Vylad replied sweetly, running a hand through his messy hair. He sat on the end of the bed.

Dante smiled at him before leaving. He made his way to the kitchen, starting to pull things out. He wondered why anything big on Vylad, made him look so adorable. Guess it was just a main part of being Vylad Ro'meave. His Vylad Ro'meave.

He put the food he prepared into the oven. He turned the temperature to the right number before cleaning up the trash pieces. Then a unpleasant noise made Dante's ears ache in dislike.

"Shot!" He heard Vlyad's voice from the bedroom

"Vylad?" Dante walked to the hallway. "You ok?"

"Uh y-yeah." Vylad answered. But Dante didn't believe it.

He walked to their room. His eyes landed on Vlyad's form. Vylad was looking down at his hand, pain shown in his eyes.

"Vylad?..." He walked into the room.

The sudden call made the boy jump. He held his hands behind his back. One pulling the sleeve over the other that Vylad was looking at. He glanced nervously at Dante.

"Um hey-y Dante." Vylad tried to stay calm. Dante stood in front of him. His eyes showing firm curiosity at him.

"Vylad..." Dante started, noticing from the corner of his eye Vylad pulling the sleeve further down. "Vylad, let me see your hand."

"What?!" Vylad grew panicked. "W-Why?!"

Dante kept a calm expression. He held his own hand out. "You know why, Vylad. Please let me see it."

Vylad hung his head, biting his bottom lip nervously. Hesitantly he lifted his shaky hand, placing it in Dante's waiting one.

Cautiously Dante lifted up the sleeve of the jacket to see a long open cut on the palm of Vlyad's hand. Dante grew slightly worried.

"Babe, how did this happen....." He pulled Vlyad's head up so he could see his face.

"It's nothing-g, Dante. R-really." He avoided Dante's look.

"Lies." Dante scowled softly.

To prove it, he gently poked Vlyad's wound. The hurt boy pulled his hand back, wincing in pain. Small tears brimming his green eyes. Dante didn't look amused.

"I know it's not nothing." He caressed his lover's cheek.

"I'm sorry, Dante. I s-shouldn't have tried to hide-e it." Vylad apologized unsteady.

"It's ok, Vylad," He ran his thumb under Vlyad's eye, catching any tears that threatened to fall. "Come on.."

Vylad looked up, confused. Then he gasped in surprise as Dante grabbed his good hand and guided him to the bathroom.

Dante grabbed his waist, softly placing him on the counter top. "Take the jacket off." He started looking in the cabinet.

Vylad did as he was told. Careful of his wounded hand, he folded the jacket one handed. Then placed it next to him. Vlyad's hand was now coated in warm blood making Dante's heart flinch in his boyfriend's own pain.

Gently, Dante placed a freshly wet cloth on the open wound. Vylad hissed in hurt, his other hand gripping the counter.

Dante kissed his nose. "It's alright."

Vylad nodded. "I-i know."

Taking the cloth away, the cut was open to breathe. The open air resting on the open wound making it sting. Vylad let out a small whimper of pain.

As gently as possible, Dante bandaged his hand. When he finished, he cleaned up. Vylad just sat there, feeling the pain slowly fade away.

He remembered how when he was little, Zianna would always kiss his wounds better. It would always make him smile. And it did now. He remembered how if mom wasn't there to heal him, then Garroth was. There was even one time when Zane did it.

"Earth to Vylad."

He snapped out of his thoughts, finding Dante looking at him. "What?"

"You just zoned out." Dante stood in front of him, holding his good hand in his.

"Heh, sorry. I was thinking about when I was young. When mom would kiss my wounds better. And if she wasn't there Garroth was." Vlyad's smile grew with warmth.

"That's sweet." Dante smiled back at him.

Vylad nodded. Then thought of something that made his cheeks turn a light pink. "Hey um Dante.."

Dante glanced back at him. "Yeah?"

"Will you kiss my pain away?" Vylad asked softly, holding his hands in between his legs. His injured one resting lightly on the other.

"What?" Dante didn't fully hear him.

Vylad gulped. "Um, will you kiss my pain away?" He said louder, looking at the taller boy with big eyes.

Dante smiled but just stood there. He let out a chuckle.

Vlyad's smile got lost. He looked down partly embarrassed for asking. Sadness grew in his gaze.

Dante picked up his injured hand surprising Vylad. Gently, he placed small kisses on the wounded hand. Vylad giggled as Dante kissed up his arm to his shoulder.

Holding a smirk like smile, Dante carefully pulled down the side of Vlyad's light green shirt revealing his shoulder.

Vylad grew heated as he felt Dante kiss his shoulder and neck. Soft moans left his mouth making Dante continue a little more harder.

He softly bit a spot on Vlyad's neck, making the young Ro'meave give a loud moan in pleasure. Soon Vylad became a moaning mess as Dante abused the spot.

Knowing it would leave a mark, Dante trailed kisses up his jaw to his cheek. Then landed on Vlyad's lips. Vylad gasped then kissed back.

Carefully his wounded hand rested softly on Dante's shoulder, the other on the back of his neck. Dante held Vlyad's hips close.

Pulling back, Vylad panted for air. The heat in his face was strong. Softly, Dante pulled Vlyad's hand off, kissing it again.

Vylad giggled, earning a lustful smile from his blunette.

Dante lifted Vylad off of the counter. His lover held onto his waist with his legs, hugging him kinda like a koala would hug a tree.

Grabbing his jacket and turning off the light, Dante carried Vylad to the living room.

Carefully, he placed Vylad on the couch. Vylad once more took his jacket from him, putting it on his own body. He snuggled into the comfortable piece of clothing, smelling Dante's scent on it.

Dante laughed at him, sitting next to him. He pulled Vylad into his lap. Vylad willingly snuggled into Dante's chest, sighing blissfully. Before he knew it he was fast asleep....

Dante smiled down at the drifted boy before kissing his head. "Sweet dreams, Vylad....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628 21 23
LGBTQ+ An Aphmau and Fairytale story.
211K 4.3K 98
Contains angst , fluff , Yandere (none to very little) , etc content. Ships are only yaoi sorry. -Zanvis -Garrence -Vylante -Kain -Genix -Blaniel -Gu...
46.1K 550 24
🔻UPDATE 2/16/21: In regard to Wattpad deleting books that aren't marked mature that depict certain things (things I will not mention out of fear of...
14.8K 263 21
Ships and Scenarios can be requested. Oneshots will include: - Fluff 💗 - Angst 💔 - Smut/lemon 🍋 (occasional or slight) Only ships with Hinata plea...