The Celebrity Bodyguard

By Alanna

"Love makes you do stupid things." Hannah becomes a personal bodyguard for a well-known actor. She ha... More

♧Prologue♧
♧Chapter 1 : Looking for a sign♧
♧Chapter 2 : Job Interview ♧
♧Chapter 3: The Job is Taken♧
♧Chapter 4: First day as a trainee Bodyguard♧
♧Chapter 5 : OMG, it's him!♧
♧Chapter 6: Meet The Celebrity♧
♧Chapter 7: Robert's Girlfriend♧
Chapter 8: Action and Cut!
Chapter 9: Interview with Oprah
Chapter 10: The Awkward Ride
Chapter 11 : Dwarfs
Chapter 12: ABCDEFG
Chapter 13: The Headline
Chapter 14: The View
chapter 15: Dinner with the Johnsons
Chapter 16: Drake Johnson
Chapter 17: Ex-Fiance
Chapter 18: To the Club
Chapter 19: In the Car
Chapter 20: The Audi
Chapter 21: Parking Lot
Chapter 22: The Bump
Chapter 23: In The Club
Chapter 24: Stranger in the Club
Chapter 25: Hannah Banana, Where are you?
Chapter 26: The British Dude
Chapter 27: The Incorrigible Prince
Chapter 28: Justin Beeber
Chapter 29: Nightmare
Chapter 30: Waiting for Hannah
Chapter 31: PANICKED
Chapter 32: My Hero
Chapter 33: The Tool
Chapter 34: The Diversion
Chapter 35: Let's Dance
Important Notice
Chapter 36: Darting
Chapter 37: Hayden
Chapter 38: Dance With Me
Chapter 39: It's Hot
Chapter 40: Beware
Chapter 41: Black
Chapter 42: Under influence of drug
Chapter 43: The Fake Doctor
Chapter 44: The Phone Call
Chapter 45: The Re-Amnesia
Chapter 46: Undressed Me
Chapter 47: Rose Villa
Chapter 48: Tie
WARNING!
CHAPTER 49: Calm Down Buddy
Chapter 50: Temptation
COVERS
Chapter 51: His Seductive Touch
Chapter 52: Shower Part 1
Chapter 53: Shower Part 2
Chapter 54: Shower Part 3
CHAPTER 55: Continuation- Shower part 4
Chapter 56: All Set And Ready
Chapter 57: Being All Soapy
Chapter 58: And Wet
Chapter 59: Unexpected Wild Kiss
Chapter 60: I Need You
#MyWattysChoice Is Live!
Chapter 61: I love you, my precious
Chapter 62: What happened?
CHAPTER 63: The Meeting
Chapter 64: A certain Beeber
Chapter 65: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 67: Not a Trainee
Chapter 68: Surprise Revelation
Dear Love
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
Chapter 69: Bodyguard Camp
Chapter 70: About the Party
Chapter 71: Shopping For The Grand Ball
Chapter 72: THE GRAND BALL (part 1)
Chapter 74: The Intruder

Chapter 73: The GRAND BALL (Part 2)

765 23 26
By Alanna

Chapter 73: The Grand Ball Part 2

"You mean everything to me and yet, someone else is more meaningful. You're my life and yet, someone else has my soul. You complete me and yet, I feel something is missing. You're here with me and yet, I'm missing you."

Hannah Charles

An uncomfortable sensation dashed through my neurons, I removed his arms from my waist and asked, "Where are your parents?"

Just then, Alex's stepmother descended the stairs in a lengthy black lace gown. One hand adjusted her auburn loose bun and the other one gripped Alex's dad hand. "Hannah darling, how have you been?" She let go of Mr Peter's palm to peck my cheeks.

"I'm fine, thanks." I pursed my lips into a thin line as I spotted Nicole strolling to her side. What was she doing here? I bet Alex's step-mom was petting her to be the next Mrs. Peter. She sported the same laced gown and red bun. They both looked like two peas in a pod, trying to win the hearts of the Peters.

"Hannah, this is Nicole, my lovely niece and also Alex's secretary and soon to be Chief Operating Officer." Nicole followed Mrs. Peter's action and kissed both side of my cheeks. "She's lent a big hand in planning tonight's event. Alex wouldn't have been able to manage without her." Mrs. Peter clasped her hands together whilst staring dreamily at Nicole and Alex. Nicole fluttered her extended eyelashes at him. Alex grimaced at the sight of them. It was evident he didn't approve of whatever scandal his stepmother was trying to cook.

Despite feeling animus toward her, I parted my jaws and muttered, "Congratulations, Nicole."

"Thanks," replied Nicole with lack of interest.

"Come on, hurry up. I don't want to be late at my own event," voiced Mr. Peter.

Everyone trotted to the limo. The chauffeur held the door for us. Mr. and Mrs. Peter entered in first. Then, Alex guided me. I sat opposite of Alex's parents, at the far end corner, facing the window. Just as Alex put a leg in, his step-mom hissed in a low tone, "Be a gentleman and lead Nicole in first." Alex puffed and made way for Nicole. Mister Kennett closed the door of the limo after Alex took his seat and drove us to our mysterious location.

Half an hour later, the driver delivered us at our destination. Everyone stepped out of the vehicle and trooped toward the venue. As for me, my eyes glued to the mesmerizing view ahead. "Welcome to CHÂTEAUX ADÉLAÏDE," whispered Alex from behind, startling me as I thought he had left with his parents. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It's more beautiful than I'd imagined. The view is hypnotic. I could never get tired staring at this the whole day." I spun around and hit him on the shoulder. "Is that why you kept the venue a secret?"

His boyish grin formed. "Absolutely. I wanted to surprise you."

"Congratulation! You successfully surprised me, Mr. Peter Junior, but how on earth did you manage to get this exotic palace for the event? It was closed to the public for decades."

"I worked my magic to impress someone who kept dreaming about this place since she first came here."

"I'm definitely impressed."

Alex showed me his cheek. "I deserve my reward too for working on my magic."

I snickered and pinched his cheek.

"That's not what I want." He protested, drawing nearer to me.

Nicole came in between us again. "Come on, your parents are waiting for us to make an appearance on the red carpet." She grabbed Alex wrist without waiting for his approval and dragged him to join his parents who headed toward the red carpet.

I was left behind. I should have expected that Nicole would do that. Cameras flashed as the Peters and the nerving Nicole, paraded on the red carpet. Reporters drew the microphone towards Alex and his dad, interviewing them. I shook my head at the craze crowd screaming when someone else entered. My gaze skimmed around to find a way in without stepping foot on that horrific carpet. Cameras and flashes weren't my thing.

The premise was massive. I walked around the chateau, trying to see if there was a side door. "Looking for something?" A voice surprised me.

I crooked my neck to have a look at the person who just spoke. "Eleana?"

"Who else did you think I was, the ghost lady of this castle?" joked Eleana.

"A lady ghost would be fascinating," I chuckled. "When did you arrive?"

"About an hour or so ago," answered Eleana. "By the way, what are you doing here alone? Aren't you supposed to walk the red carpet with your beau?"

"Well, someone stole my beau and I am searching for a side door to enter the building without getting notice. Posing and pouting aren't my thing."

"Me neither. There's an entrance that leads to the kitchen. Come on, I'll direct you in." She walked ahead but suddenly, she halted her tracks. "Stole your beau?" Her brow creased in confusion.

"Yeah, I'll tell you all about it later. First, let's get in, settle on good seats and I'll spill my dirty bananas."

She nodded and continued walking. Shortly, we arrived in the main hall after getting puzzlement looks from the sous-chefs on duty. An exotic chandelier suspended from the ceiling. Thousands of tiny lights flickered and illuminated the hall. A stage lined at the other end of the space. Hundreds of round tables and chairs covered with golden silk were placed all over the hall, a few inches away from the stage. Stunning was all I could think of. The inside resembled a Disney castle's ballroom; the murals, statues, authentic portraits, and the well-dressed attendants.

"We can settle here." Eleana pointed at an empty table. "Stop gaping at the chandelier and sit down," ordered Eleana.

"I can't. It's too stunning."

"I know. The enthralling design would sweep anyone off their feet. Adelaide was lucky to win the heart of a loving and caring king. He built all of these for her."

"Don't worry, Eleana. I'm sure you'll be swept by a king just like Adelaide."

"I doubt it." She huffed. "All these exist in fairy tales. Unfortunately, they're dead." She lightly tapped her fingers on the table. "Now tell me, who stole your beau?"

I told her everything about Nicole and what she did to hurt me.

"I think she's in love with him, that's why she's trying to snatch him away."

"Nicole and love don't mingle. She only loves herself and her aunt."

Eleana grabbed the event's planner from the center of the table, observing its content while saying ever so casually, "Do you love him?"

"Alex? Of course I love him. He's my childhood friend, best friend, and roommates."

"Do you love him as a friend or as a lover?" Her eyes narrowed at me.

I grabbed the event's card that stood at the center of the table, around a little porcelain vase with a lily in it, and pretended to skim through the evening's schedule. Her question had me questioning myself. I loved Alex, I adored him, I admired him, I looked up to him but as a friend or lover, that I wasn't sure. What should I tell her?

"I'm sorry to pry, Hannah. I can't help it when I'm curious." I placed the card back on the table and faced her. "The way you talked about Nicole, your dislike for her sounded like jealousy to me. I'm not trying to judge. I'm just stating the fact that-"

"To tell you the truth," I intervened her before she had a chance to end her sentence, "I don't know. Alex has been a huge part of my life. We grew up and witnessed all kind of mooks and crooks from every nook and cranny together. It's hard to tell you if I love him as a friend or as a lover cause he's family to me and I love him to great extent."

All of a sudden, both Elena and I turned to the direction where a commotion started. Everything seemed to freeze as a pair of piercing emerald orbs held my gaze. The rate of my heart tripled. He sauntered in the grand hall with his partners while his focus was determined to scrutinize me to endless debate. Feeling remorse, I shifted my gaze to his cronies. To my amazement, they glanced our way too. Eleana's attention was on a particular brute that had similar orbs except his was even more repulsive. The bloke next to the brute narrowed his electrifying blues at my direction too. Three devilish-looking chaps transmitted mysterious signal our way. Each of them had a different purpose. Our tongue felt heavy to mouth an opinion to each other but instead, our grip tightened in a fist, feeling intimidated by those statuesque guys. Trouble was here and calling for me. 

__________________

Enjoy the song above . Both Hannah and Eleana are wishing to FADE. I have a better song for the next chapter.  The song that gave me inspiration to write the upcoming scenes Let me see if you folks know the song that's playing in my head.

I know I'm bad to stop here. I need more fuel for the next chapter.  Too many emotions. Too many electrifying trills dropping about. 

Any guesses who are those chaps staring at Eleana and Hannah?

Eleana in her black gown ^

* Thanks a lot to rdritwika for reminding me to update. I guess I needed that push. I didn't forget. It's always in my head. It's just time isn't on my side plus my confident.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.6K 57
Everyone knows these days would come. That our beloved celebrities were to be death threatened not only through via social media, but in real life...
137K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
1.6K 65 18
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐... 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕!" *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩�...
432 80 21
The cliched plot of a celebrity, "bad boy" meeting a commoner, "good girl" and falling in love, eventually? Not exactly! Celebrities aren't always...