Silver Lining: The Haunted

Oleh silent_artist0912

Sequel to The Final Battle: The Haunted so read it first to understand the story better and watch the series... Lebih Banyak

Prolouge-Silver Lining
Ch.1-Fun and games
Ch.2-awake at night
Ch.3-Reflections
Ch.4- Repeating the past
Ch.5-Panic
Ch.6-Origins
Ch.7-stop being a butt
Ch.8-Market
Ch.9-The Truth
Ch.10
Ch.11-Reversing The Past
Ch.12-Seperated
Ch.13-Confused
Ch.14-awake
Ch.15-Baby Steps
Ch.16-plans
Ch.17-Rough Start
Ch.18-new problems
Ch.19-Tension
Ch.20-Understanding
Ch.21-Taken
Ch.23-Dun Dun Duhhhh
Ch.25-Xander?
Ch.25-Connection
Ch.26-predicament
Welp A/N
Important!
Ch.27- Opening up
28-Nightmares
29-Calm
Ch 30- False Alarms
Ch 31- Mystery and History
Ch 32 - Bad Vibes
Ch 33 - Imposter
Ch 34 - Spirit
Ch 35 - Entity
Authors note
2023 Note

Ch.21-Who Do You Work For?

153 10 28
Oleh silent_artist0912

~~~Plz read this~~~
AN- omg guys we are almost at 1k reads! What did I do to deserve this XD I'm just a shy girl who decided to write on wattpad one day. It's the same with the first book. Why so many reads XD honestly I'm not the best writer but I'm working on it. I'm gonna edit the book to fix any mistakes probably later on. Thank you guys. It actually means and a lot to me that people like these XD. And you guys like blew up my phone after I posted the last chapter. I left for a few hours and came back and had 28 notifications on my phone XD lmao. Thx for that. As soon as I turned it on the ringtone for notifications went off like crazy and drove me insane XD so many alerts. Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding. Like LmaoXD
--------------------------------

~Grayson~

"Well don't ask me I haven't been keeping track of him. Plus it's dark and he's kinda hard to keep track of in the dark. Not my fault!" Mia responded with the same answer for the past three minutes.

"I'm not blaming you. You were the last one to be with him. You didn't see where he went?" I asked her because Armen and Colin were with me before Mia came over to us and Drake disappeared. I'm not going to sleep until I find him and make sure he's safe!

*snap

"Did anyone else hear that?"

"yep"

"Ahuh" I got up slowly reaching for my sword just in case. "Drake? That you?"

We waited a few miners and got nothing. It was dark out so who knows what kind of creature are out, or what kind of people. My nerves were already shot enough and this isn't helping.

"Grays-" Armen started but was cut off by Mia shoving her hand over his mouth and shushing him. "Eww don't lick my hand!" She whispers rather harshly to him. Ignoring the two of them I continued to listen for anything.

*snap

It came from behind us? I turned my head in the direction of the snapping tree branch and saw two men coming up behind Colin. Judging by the nervous look on his face, he knew that they were behind him as well.

"I see both of you! Come out with your hands up! Colin get behind me, now!" He didn't seem to protest and quickly moved away from them.

"I told you to be quiet and watch where you walk you idiot!" A middle aged man snapped at a slightly shorter younger man beside him. Both had swords drawn and the younger man had a bow with arrows on his back. "We just are going to take what we came for an be on our way. Give it to us and no one he's hurt."

"What do you want?" Mia asked, earning an annoyed glare from me. "What?"

"Nothing Mia." I turned my gaze back to the two men.

"Give us the hybrid. We will go peacefully. No one gets hurt."

"Hybrid? Wait you mean Drake?"

"Give it to us!"

"No why would we hand him over to you two?!"

"Not our orders. Our boss would like to see him. Now he comes with us or we attack! Your choice."

"I don't th-" I was cut off when Drake teleported near us. I jumped slightly and almost swung my sword at him. "Drake?! Don't do that! Your going to give me a damn heart attack!"

"MĘht mØrf yawå lłêh Eht tęG!" Drake growled out while getting into a more defensive stance.

"Drake?" I looked up at him and noticed exactly how pissed he looked.

"Shit that thing is back what the hell! Grab him and go!" The older man commanded and was probably in charge of the two of them by the way he was acting.

~Drake~

Grab who?! That's it I'm not having it. The one man who I could now see clearer went in one direction as the other faced me.

"Mia take them and run! Drake get out of here!" Grayson shouted while going after the second man.

Ñ!"

'Kill...'

'Just do I know you want too'

'Tiny humans!'

Everything quickly started to spin briefly before anger took over again.

"Leave my family alone!"

~Mia~

This is bad. Very very bad! I grabbed Armens wrist and proceded to get Colin. When I tried to pull him in the other direction like Grayson said he didn't move.

"Colin! We need to listen to Grayson and run!" I attempted to pull him Again but he didn't move. Getting aggravated I looked him in the eyes. I stopped myself from saying anything when I saw the blank, eerie look on his face.

"Leave my family alone!"

Me and Armen both froze in our places and looked at each other and behind us at the sound of the voice.

"Mia? Did Drake just-?"

"Armen it doesn't matter lets just run! Colin come on!" Without hesitating I pulled both of them in the other direction as hard as I could to get them running.

"Mia go!" Grayson shouted behind us. I didn't look back as I ran with Colin and Armen. Please Grayson and Drake please be ok. I swear to god if one of you gets hurt I might just smack you when we find each other again.

~15 minutes later~

Out of breath and tired we had to stop. I put my hands in my knees breathing rather hard. I looked back up to see Armen and Colin trying to catch their breath as well.

"Is it safe?" Armen asked between breaths.

"I think so. I hope that it was just the two of them. I hope Drake and Grayson are ok." I admitted. My heart was racing a million miles a minute and I was feeling light headed.

"Dont worry they'll be fine." Colin finally spoke up.

"Colin are you ok? You had this blank stare on your face before we ran."

"Mia I'm fine. Sorry I think I just kinda zoned out for a second." He looked at me in the eyes and smiled. I felt a little better now that we were all ok.

*snap*

"What was that?" Armen whispered in a low voice.

I shook my head letting him know that I didn't know. "I don't think it would be Grayson. He would let us know that it was him."

Foot steps became apparent and they sound like they were circling us. Were there more people out here other than this two men? Crap. I drew my sword and stayed silent. Armen and Colin didn't have one so I was the only one with a weapon.

"Drop the sword and no one gets hurt. What's a pretty little thang like you doing with a sword anyway? Fighting  is a mans job sweetheart." A mans voice spoke up making chills go down my spine.

"We don't want trouble. Just leave us alone! And don't call me sweetheart." I called out. What he said made me less afraid now and more annoyed than anything. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't fight!

"We'll have it your way." He spoke again. Just as he stared to laugh about five people came down from the trees armed with swords and bows. 5 v 3. Great! Especially since only one of us has a weapon!

"Mia!" Grayson? "Mia! There more of them!" Grayson shouted in the distance. He sounded father away. He wasn't going to make it in time. Is had two people in me and the rest wee on. Colin and Armen.

"Mia I can't hold them off!" Armen was now pinned by one of them and another had grabbed Colin and called over the third one for help.

"We got him! Knock the other two out and go! We head back and give this one to the boss!"

Before I could react to the mans command everything went dark.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

101K 6.1K 101
CAUTION: Read "A Minecraft Story" before reading this book. It is one year after the Battle of Mojang. They thought it was over. They thought there...
2.9K 72 29
17 year old Marcy gets bullied by team crafted in high school she knew one of them Adam but dosent recognize him from the past. Will she recognize hi...
111K 3.7K 73
The world of Acrion (Ack-ree-on) has fallen. Notch, the ruler of Minecraft, has been defeated by the one and only Herobrine. All seems lost in the wo...
558 60 36
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own, and then...