π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER FORTY

1.4K 140 121
By gangstresses

DEVANTE

"Where is K-Ci at now?" I asked Dalvin and Jojo as we waited for him so we can go to the mall later and get some fresh gear for the basketball game on Friday.

"I don't know but I paged him like a few minutes ago and he still hasn't respond, like he needs to look at it-what if I get sick or something?!" Dalvin panicked and started to cry on Jojo's shoulder who soon pushed him on the floor.

"If you don't get your bulldog looking ass off of me, stay fido stay boy having ass nigga" Jojo told him as Dalvin started to roll on the floor and soon rolled over to me as I stepped back from him.

"Jojo, why are you so rude to me?" Dalvin whined and soon got up as him and Jojo started arguing back and forth about stupid shit.

"How the fuck it is a hamburger if that shit doesn't have ham on it?" Dalvin inquired to Jojo.

"Because a hamburger originated in Hamburg, Germany which hences why they got ham to the burger which makes a hamburger and not just a literal piece of ham in between the buns, Dalvin" Jojo told Dalvin.

"But it's-I don't get it-I am so confused?!" Dalvin leaned on me and I pushed him off of me as he stumbled backwards as I furrowed my brows at him.

"Will the both of y'all shut the fuck up, I can't hear myself think and shit!" I snapped as the both of them fell silent as I tried to think of where K-Ci could be at this very moment.

"Damn De chill" Jojo and Dalvin both say in unison as I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"There he goes!" Dalvin shrieks as K-Ci soon came into vison as Naomi was walking alongside him.

"Here I am, what's up with y'all looking all stressed out and shit" K-Ci laughed as he stopped a couple inches away from the three of us and so did Naomi.

"Yeah-now where your ass been at got my blood pressure going up and shit worrying about your stupid ass" Dalvin and Jojo abruptly hugged him as K-Ci scrunched up his face at the both of them as they hugged him to death.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah I'm alive and now can y'all please get off of me?" K-Ci chortled as they soon let go of him as I walked up to him and dapped him up.

"What up De" K-Ci said throughout our hand shake.

"Shit-ain't nothing but a thang, ya know" I snapped my fingers well attempted to as our hand shake was soon over with.

"I hear that, but y'all still planning on hitting up the mall maybe Naomi can hook us up with the flyest shit, how about it best friend?" K-Ci turned and asked Naomi as she giggled at him making my face slowly morph into a frown at her infuriating voice hurting my eardrums.

"I see what I can do for you fellas and Dalvin-Footlocker just copped the latest Jordans in stock for ya, they selling like mad fast so you better go get them joints as soon as possible" Naomi expresses to Dalvin as his whole face lit up like a Christmas Tree as his eyes were stretched out wide as can be.

"Oh shit really?! Are you talking about the joints that got MJ's signature on it, you talking about the Air Jordans V Fire Red, like this?!" Dalvin asked excitedly as he abruptly took out a folded up piece of paper and unfolded it and shoved it in Naomi's face as he showed it to K-Ci, Jojo and I.

"Yeah, those are the ones!" She snapped her fingers as Dalvin smiled brightly and how I now remembered that he was yapping in my ear talking about how fly he gonna be on the court with his new shoes and everything else with Roxie alongside him being fly as ever with him.

"Well-I must be going now guys, gotta get this money, bye Dalvin, Jojo and bye K" She hugged K-Ci as they rocked back and forth as they soon depart from each other as Dalvin and Jojo waved at Naomi while I was just standing there.

"Aren't you forgetting somebody?"
K-Ci asked Naomi obviously referring to me as she didn't say one thing to me but yet again took the time to glance at my direction.

"Huh? K-Ci I don't see nobody but you, Dalvin, and Jojo" Naomi laughed as Dalvin and Jojo glance towards me as I arched my eyebrow up at her throwing shade at me.

"I see you got jokes and shit, Naomi" I chuckled as she turned her head as I came closer to her as K-Ci suddenly wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Aye De, chill on that alright" K-Ci defended her.

"Alright, it's all good over here" I held my hands up as a symbol of giving up as I walked back over to Dalvin and Jojo.

"See ya later guys and bye dumpster" Naomi waved as she then walked off as she soon disappeared in an instance.

"What the fuck was that K-Ci?!" I inquired as I stepped up to him.

"Whatcha ya mean, De?" K-Ci cluelessly inquired as I noticed Jojo and Dalvin gaze worriedly between the two of us throughout the peripheral of my vison.

"I mean you protecting Naomi and shit-like you her boyfriend or something? Like, you seen that she obviously disrespected me and I was trying to just be cordial with her, the girl literally just called me trash and I still let her get to me but you protecting her is just stupid to me" I scoffed at K-Ci who soon busted out laughing as if the whole situation was funny as hell.

"De, gone on somewhere with that bullshit you spitting to me, why the fuck you feel hit all of a sudden now, you wanted Naomi off your back and to be off your jock and now that she is you are losing your mind to get her to notice yo ass, she got you running around here like a chicken with it's head cut off and you to naive and got your head so far up your ass that you don't even notice it, Naomi was right you ain't nothing but a pussy" K-Ci shook his head at me.

"You like her ass or something?" I clenched my fist as I felt my skin breaking from how tight I was holding it as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"And if I do, what you gonna do about it, you are so jealous and want Naomi to your self so bad that you will muster up anything to deny that you got these feelings for he-did your bitch ass just punch me?" I threw a punch at K-Ci as my fist connected to his left cheek as I soon retreated my fist back as I put my dukes up once again as he touched the left side of his face as the rings I wore on my right hand that was branded on my fingers marked a few scratches on K-Ci while Dalvin and Jojo stated wide-eyed at the both of us.

"You muthafucka-" K-Ci charged at me as he unexpectedly threw a punch at my eye as I soon felt it swell up as my vison in it was now blurred.

"Fuck you!" My veins popped out my neck as we soon ended up on the floor as a crowd soon formed all around us as people chanted and egged on the fight as Dalvin and Jojo tried to pry us away from each other as I held onto K-Ci shirt as blood poured out his busted lip I gave him as I tasted the copper taste of my very own that was now coming out my mouth.

"That's why Naomi don't give a shit about you, you little thirsty for attention bitch!" K-Ci yelled at me as he spat his own blood at me.

"Let me go!" I roared with anger of this nigga just spitting his own blood at me as Dalvin pulled me back as he roughly swinged me away from him as Jojo dragged K-Ci away from me.

"De, what the hell was that, why did you fight K for?!" Dalvin asked as I soon pushed him harshly off of me as he fell on the ground.

"Because his mouth was way to slick, and therefore he got punch in his shit" I groaned as I held my jaw of him hitting me square in it as I spat out the remaining blood from my mouth onto the tile floor.

_______________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

JOJO?

K-CI?

NAOMI?

K-CI TELLING DEVANTE
OFF ABOUT NAOMI?

DEVANTE AND
K-CI FIGHTING?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 404 22
y'all this mf dd keep bein toxic to me so just read πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸΎ.
112K 3.6K 7
A short story about a young billionaire that was betrayed and cheated on by his fiancΓ© with his favourite cousin. While on a quest to hire a suitable...
102K 1.6K 37
❝Look at me, I like increasing ya' heartbeat.❞ // imagines of your fav black men, enjoy! :)
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc