Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

The Next Step

508 27 21
By MakeThatChange96

*Prince's POV*

I just poured my heart out to Allison, asking the question I've been wanting to ask her for a long time now. And she's just standing there, I probably screwed it up. Probably jumped the gun a little, I knew I should have waited. She's frozen, on the spot. She's got tears welled up in those mesmerising eyes of hers, she looks like she's trying to get words out but she physically can't. My heart sinks each second that passes by with the silence that fills the air, I stand to my feet.

I stare at her as my head fills with confusion, I don't know if this is a good stunned mullet look on her face or a bad one. But my reaction I'm giving her is of pure fear, so I hope that persuades her to say something soon...I'm freaking out on the inside.

"You're silence is unsettling..." I nervously chuckle, pulling on the collar of my shirt.

Allison nervously laughs, playing with her hair. Christ, she's going to say no...

"Allison...please say something...you haven't said anything for the past ten minutes and I'm about to pull all of my hair out, which I've spent a long time growing so don't make me do that." I panic.

She steps closer to me, closing the gap between us. Looking up at me with her teary eyes, a small smile playing on her lips as she bites down on her bottom lip, showing those cute dimples on her cheeks.

Her eyes scanning mine, as if to see if I'm being serious about my proposal or not.

"Don't do that eye scanning thing you always do. You know I'm being serious, I wouldn't have gotten all mushy for the fun of it. I want to marry you." I say.

She grins, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yes, I will marry you..." She finally whispers.

I pull away and shove my wrist in the air with a grin plastered on my face.

Allison laughs and rolls her eyes.

"You know, you're kinda cute when you're excited." She comments.

I smirk, taking the ring out of the box and placing it on her finger.

"A compliment? That's a first." I gasp dramatically.

"Don't get used to it, you Purple garden gnome." She smirks as she admires her engagement ring on her hand.

I chuckle as I stare at her. I don't plan on it.

"I don't, why do you think I plan on marrying you?" I ask.

"Because you like me more than a friend?" She asks.

I laugh, wrapping my arm around her waist and pull her to me.

"Exactly." I smirk.

We both spend a few moments in each other's arms, it felt real nice. But we have our final show to prepare for tomorrow so we should get some sleep.

"We should get some rest. We have our final show here tomorrow night." I say, looking at her.

She looks at me.

"We do. Are you going to tell the band?" She asks.

"Do you want them to know?" I ask.

"It's up to you, Hubby." She pats my chest as she walks into the bedroom.

I chuckle as I follow her, I guess Hubby is better than midget.

The Next Night at the Show...

The following night at the show was as brilliant as ever, Allison was on fire! I felt like I never met her before the way she was performing, her dancing was infectious. She had more energy than me, she was really getting into the Batman routine.

I caught her though having a few giggles to herself in the dark when I did my usual part on top of the piano. She ain't slick...

This whole tour is going wonderfully, I couldn't imagine doing this without Allison. And I knew if I had her come along and convince her to perform with me she would enjoy herself, she's having such an awesome time. I wonder where the future would take us...

Two Years Later...

You know how I said I wondered where the future would take us? Well Allison and I did get married last year, it was a private ceremony at Paisley Park with close friends and Allison's family. Her father wasn't all that impressed but he'll continue to be that way I guess. Allison lives at Paisley Park with me now and is still apart of The New Power Generation but still does her own solo work as well, she's officially finished her filming for her show she's on so she's solely focused on music.

As for me I've just finished another album, it's called 'Diamonds & Pearls'. I do my hair differently which has copped me new nicknames from Allison, such as Curly Wurly like the candy, Curly Fry and Mullet Midget. There's many more but those are the main ones she uses, I never get tired of them. I have jars for her around the house for every time she insults me or calls me names, they're all labelled "Name Jar" or "Insult Jar" and they're usually full by the end of the day.

"Hey, whatcha doin?" Allison asks.

"Not much, just thinking." I sigh.

"About what?" She asks.

"About how we got from when we met six years ago to today." I smirk.

She scoffs, sitting back.

"You mean from your creepy stalking?" She asks.

"Stalking? I wouldn't call me asking to work with you stalking." I chuckle.

"Yeah well now I'm married to your mullet head ass." She comments.

I smirk while smoothing back my hair. Why does she keep saying that? There's nothing wrong with my hair.

"Jar, now." I say.

"But..." She says.

"That was a name, so jar." I glare.

She glares at me while pulling a dollar from her bra then putting it in the jar then stops.

"While I'm at it...the curls at the top are falling, your little short ass." She pulls more money out and shoves it in the jar.

I laugh as I fix up my hair, Tony and the boys come into the room.

"Woah, it's only midday and that jar is nearly full. Alli you need to control yourself." Tony says.

I stand up and smirk as I lift the jar, seeing just how much money there is in there. Jesus, I could retire on this much.

"Have you met him? It's hard not to pick on him, like look at the hair...the height is easy." Allison scoffs.

I raise my eyebrows, turning my attention to her. The boys standing behind me.

"But you're not easy to pick on, Wife? Have you seen your hair? There's so much going on it has more issues than Tony." I scoff.

Allison smiles, like she's proud that I made an insult. Tony just glares at me, he'll get over it. Which he does, he shrugs. We do a little dance...

Allison laughs, rolling her eyes playfully.

"You're all a bunch of dorks. But I love you all, so I choose to put up with you all." Allison sighs as she gets up to dance with us.

I chuckle as we all dance, I look over at Allison as she dances with us. I smile.

This is my life now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3K 29
(Heads up!!! The chapters are jumbled up to chapter 11... I don't know what happened but, yeah... 😅 Please check the chapters to be sure. Thank you...
66K 455 97
mostly Grayson💛 i take requests!✨🤍 there's a book 2!🌺
12.2K 530 31
***COMPLETED*** Lady Graylynn has been groomed to be the perfect partner to an important diplomat. It isn't until her twenty birthday that she find...
869 137 25
AS if transferring mid semester wasn't bad enough for Anita, add failure to find accommodation at the new university resulting in her being forced...