WAY OF AN OMEGA

By anrebkyo1990

After knowing how cruel the world is to an omega like him --- Yulrir Bellaire, an omega, promised to change... More

0 - Prologue or Should I say Read Me
1 - The Birth of the Omega
2 - Growing Up
3 - Big Brother Mikhael
4 - Mask of Concealment
5 - The Surprise
6 - Body Tempering
7 - Only a Year
8 - Invitation
9 - Golden Dragon Academy
10 - The First Trial
11 - Shameless Claiming
12 - The Dragon's Tower
13 - Conflict
14 - The Mysterious Scent
15 - Fighting 'Hard'
16 - Almost
17 - Catching Up
18 - So It's You
19 - Wait
20 - I Know
21 - Beauty That Can Topple Kingdoms
22 - Welcoming Ceremony
23 - Warning
24 - First Day
25 - Determination
26 - Title at the end
27 - Provocation
28 - The Rigorous Training
29 - The Day Before the Tournament
30 - Senior Disciples are Big Bullies
31 - Do You Even Qualify?
32 - Crushed
33 - Palm
34 - Semi Finals
35 - Thick Skin
36 - The Final Three
37 - Ruthless
38 - The Wife is Capable
39 - The Husband's Scheme
41 - Baptism
42 - The Mysterious Man
43 - Out of Seclusion
44 - The Night Visit
45 - Theo's Circumstance
46 - Title at the End
47 - The Dragon Pavilion
48 - The Assertive Martial Uncle
49 - The Dragon Inheritance
50 - The Tribulation
51 - The Youngest Saint
52 - The Challenge
53 - Holding Back
54 - To Be Equal
55 - Getting the Bug Off
56 - Herevias
57 - Provoke the Husband But Not the Wife
58 - Theo's Lament
59 - The Day Before the Camp
60 - Portal Opening
61 - The Ancient Realm
62 - First Encounter
63 - The Violet Star Fruit
64 - Eye for an Eye
65 - The Banquet
66 - Group Invitation
67 - He is My True Mate
68 - To the Ruins
69 - Late Stage Saint Beast
70 - Reveal of Strength
71 - Into the Temple
72 - Small Seed
73 - Don't Judge The Book By Its Cover
74 - If You Can't Sleep, Let the Others Sleep
75 - It's Not A Bad Idea!
76 - I'll Say The 'F' Word Till You All Die
77 - The Small and The Furious
78 - The Summoning
79 - Meeting Huma
80 - The Return
81 - You're Late!
82 - The Reunion
83 - Meeting The Emperor
84 - Emperor's Proposal
85 - The Consecration
86 - Going Home
87 - Inviting Trouble
Extra 84.5 - Emperor's True Proposal
88 - Pretend to Be a Pig, to Eat the Tiger
89 - The Bellaire Clan
90 - Meeting the In-Laws
91 - Calm Before the Storm
92 - Preparation
93 - The Cadalign and Kiva Clan
94 - Theo, I Am Your Father
95 - Passing Days
96 - The Eclipse and The Nine Springs

40 - The Curtain Closes

10.2K 658 117
By anrebkyo1990

"He went all the way just to get himself disqualified? " A disciple gawked out.

"What the hell? Does that mean Yulrir will be the winner? " Another one exclaimed.

"This brat... He wasn't interested in winning right from the start? Fighting his way up and then showing off while breaking through the Saint Rank... I'll give him some good beating later. " The headmaster gave out an exasperating sigh and massaged his temple but of course at the same time, he was happy and proud that his disciple had achieved sainthood at such a young age. He is considered as one of the youngest cultivators who achieved the rank of Saint throughout the continent.

"According to the tournament rules, disciples who had reached Saint and above are not allowed to participate in the tournament. Now that you just did so, I'm afraid that your tournament credentials would be nullified. " Logan explained solemnly.

"Okay!!! Does that mean my wi-- I mean, Yulrir Bellaire will be automatically be hailed as the winner? " Theo chirped in excitedly.

"Yes, he is eligible. He had won the battle with Shelley Fletcher which makes his win points lead by 1, now since you were now disqualified, another point will be added to his. So Yulrir Bellaire will systematically be the winner with the leading 2 points." Logan explained patiently.

"Mhmm. That's goo--"

"You!!! Did your brain got fried by those lightning strikes?! " Yulrir suddenly gawked out abruptly cutting Theo's sentence.

Yulrir moved in front of Theo and gripped Theo's tattered robe.

"Am I that weak to you?!... You dared to be struck by a tribulation lightning than to have a match with me..." Yulrir added in a disdainful voice. Of course, he felt complicated as it seems like he'll get the number 1 spot without a fight.

Logan whose right in front of the two felt like he was trapped in such an awkward situation.

Terra looked at her own disciple and sighed. She knew that Yulrir was unsatisfied with Theo's decision.

The crowd went silent as well and stared at the two.

Theo sighed and smiled bitterly. "That never came into my min---"

"Well, you already did, back on the Dragon's Tower Trial... " Yulrir mumbled and gripped Theo's robe harder.

Theo's eyes widened as he remembered calling Yulrir as a mere beta and even forced him into a difficult situation back then. "T-THAT IS DIFFERENT... I WAS SO YOUNG BACK THEN... I SWEAR!!! AND MY MIND WAS CLOUDED DUE to the aphrodisiac and my alpha instinct kicks in... " Theo exclaimed but the last part was said in an almost whisper way.

"What the hell are you saying you were young back then? Brat... Only 10 months had passed!? There wasn't much of a difference!" Logan who is waiting for the two to finish their 'lover's quarrel' thought to himself.

The crowd didn't know whether to laugh or to cry as they find the situation awkward. It was like a husband who's trying to reason out a wife.

"And I can't certainly be able to lift a hand on you... I really don't know what's happening but believe me, I feel like I'll lose something if I did so..." Theo finished his sentence as he looked sincerely at Yulrir's face.

Yulrir's heart jumped a bit as the handsome lad had look at him in this way. There's no trace of maliciousness on Theo's blue eyes. This made Yulrir release his grip onto Theo's robe and move away.

Theo was confused on Yulrir's sudden change of action.

"When I reach the Saint Rank... We'll continue our match..." Yulrir mumbled.

"When that happens, I'll make sure to beat you up hard." Yulrir added with a smile.

Theo was dumbfounded as he saw Yulrir's lips curled upward.

"Did he just smiled at me...? " Theo asked himself and unconsciously gaped his mouth open.

"Thank you." Yulrir whispered and then turned around. He was about to jump onto where Terra's at when Theo had suddenly shouted.

"DOES THIS MEAN...AM I NOW ALLOWED TO PURSUE YOU? " Theo gawked out.

"..."

The crowd coughed out blood when they heard Theo's shout.

"When did the Interacademic Tournament was this cheesy?" The headmaster wanted to wrack his disciple's brain out just to stop him from saying anything more.

Yulrir didn't reply but instead turned and smiled meaningfully at Theo. Afterwards, Yulrir jumped out of the arena and landed on where his master is.

Satisfied with Yulrir's reply, Theo had also gone back to the headmaster's side.

*cough cough*

Logan who was long standing in front of the two had now stepped up.

"I officially declare Yulrir Bellaire as the Champion! " Logan announced happily.

The crowd's silence was broken and a lot of people uproared. This year's tournament is truly unexpected. It's the first time in the school history that a beta had seized the number 1 spot of the most talented disciple below Saint rank let alone that Yulrir is only a junior disciple.

They kind of disappointed that they haven't witness a match between the two monstrous talent.

The succeeding matches for those who were contending for the rest of the ranks had started. The remaining battles weren't as interesting as the previous battles and were all finished too soon.

The final ranking was now identified leaving Yulrir as rank 1. Shelley was promoted to 2nd rank. Adelard became the 3rd.

The corresponding rewards will be awarded by the Venerable Headmaster himself.

The headmaster had congratulated each and everyone who had participated the tournament.

As promised, Yulrir had gotten 3 drops of the Golden Ancient Dragon's blood essence and a chance to pick 2 high-level martial art skill book from the dragon pavilion. This made Yulrir and Terra very satisfied.

The battle drums rung out its last beat and the headmaster had officially announced that the Tournament had come to an end.

.

.

Author's Notes:

Aaah finally was able to finish the tournament arc. There'll be lots of kinds of stuff to come. ;;

Sorry for disappointing everyone with Yulrir and Theo's match. aaaadghjgk

I'm so happy I was able to post 4 chapters this week. ;; and probably more!

Thank you for the support as always. *bowshead*

P.S. It's almost time for our monthly deadlines, I may or may not be able to update this upcoming week but of course I'll still try. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 3.3K 36
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
378K 16K 120
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
443K 14.5K 140
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...