Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Prince & The New Power Generation

543 34 30
By MakeThatChange96

*Allison's POV*

Several Weeks Later in Japan...

We're on a train in Japan, for some reason. Prince loves to travel on all modes of transport, even though we're already in the country we need to be in he likes to take all modes of transport just to be a typical tourist. He's casually walking along the train with the camera crew as he's documenting this trip, he wants to give his fans...I mean fam an insight on what it's like to go on tour. Like a little behind the scenes on what goes on, he's just having a joke with everyone not knowing we're rolling.

He turns around chuckling and a goofy grin.

"Oh, I suppose you're rolling?" He asks.

The camera man nods.

"Sike." Prince says while smiling and rests his chin on his hands that sit on the window.

I shake my head at him, I've been putting up with his shenanigans for weeks. It's our last week in Japan, he has two more shows here then we're off to the UK.

We get to our destination, Prince takes my hand. We travel the rest of the way by car, he looks over at me. Furrowing his brows.

"You have barely said a word on the train, something on your mind? Do you regret coming?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, if this purple teletubbie asks me one more time if I regret coming just because I'm not speaking I'm going to squash him.

"Will you stop asking me that? I just haven't felt like talking. Besides how can I get word in? You and Tony have been going back and forth with the bad jokes all day, I've just been judging the both of you silently from afar so it's all good." I shrug.

Prince scoffs, crossing his arms across his chest.

"And your jokes are any better?" He mumbles.

"Okay first of all, I heard that. And second of all, I could beat yours and Tony's dumb little jokes on each other's appearances all day. Your attempt to tell him he has a big head? Really? Have you seen the size of yours?" I squint my eyes at him.

He tries to keep a straight face but fails, he smirks and looks at me.

"Oh so not the height this time?" He smirks.

"I haven't gotten to that yet...height requirement for theme park rides..." I scoff.

His jaw drops.

"You're so mean!" He laughs.

"You make me that way." I shrug.

He laughs harder as he pulls me into a hug, he presses his lips against mine. I chuckle as I give in and move my lips slowly against his, his tongue brushes against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I grant him what he wants, his hand runs up my thigh. My hand feels up his exposed chest, a low moan escapes his parted lips. He pulls away and smirks.

"I'd like to but I have a show soon." He bites his lip.

"Aw, that's too bad." I pout.

He glares at me as I chuckle and sit back.

We get to the stadium and head to his dressing room back stage, he sits in his chair or as I call it...his 'make me look pretty' chair. I watch him get ready, he is in the zone and it just fascinates me.

He looks at me through the mirror, squinting his eyes.

"I don't know why you're just sitting around, Mama, you're gonna be on stage with us." He says.

I just look at him, I beg your pardon...

I look around, surely he's not talking to me...

Prince smirks and chuckles.

"Yes Allison, I'm talking to you. You're the only one I'm calling Mama. I wouldn't dare to call anyone else that, I like living." He says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"What is it you expect me to do out there? Stand there and look pretty?" I ask sarcastically.

He smirks.

"Well no, looking pretty is natural for you but no. I was gonna ask you this before we left the States...I want you to be apart of The New Power Generation..." He turns his 'make me look pretty' chair to face me.

My eyes go wide, is this midget for real?

"Me? What for?" I ask.

Prince's nose scrunches up.

"What do you mean what for? Because I want you to. You have an amazing voice, you sure can dance. Do I have to spell it out for you?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

He rolls his eyes, leaning forward.

"I'm not asking you to perform the whole show for me, I'm asking you to be by my side. Like my back up vocalist and dancer. The point is you're there by my side." He says.

I sit there and think for a moment, do I want to? I look at him, he looks impatient. My favourite facial expression of his.

"You already picked out the songs specifically to have me on haven't you?" I ask.

A big smile plays on his face, I take that as a yes.

"Ugh fine! Dammit Nelson." I say annoyingly as I get up to go get ready.

"Yes! I love you, Baby." He blows a kiss my way.

"Kiss my ass, Nelson." I mumble.

"Later, we have a show." Prince smirks.

Cheeky bastard.

The show turned out to be a great turn out, we performed brilliantly. And surprisingly all of Japan knew who I was, even though Prince introduced me as the newest member of The New Power Generation. I've never felt more alive, I always felt confused as to why Prince was so full of energy...now I know why...

He never missed an opportunity to play with the audience either, stopping the music to get them riled up. What a tease, and he thinks I'm a tease.

After the show we went to our hotel room, Prince looked really happy. He came up behind me and kissed me.

I grinned, he was REALLY happy with how the show turned out.

"Well someone's happy with how the show turned out." I smirked.

"I am. You were wonderful!" He exclaims.

"Aw thank you. I enjoyed it, it was so much fun. I can understand why and where you get all that energy from." I giggle.

Prince turns me around so I'm facing him.

"I always have that much energy, performing is something I love doing. And it's clearly something you love doing as well, that's why you're full of energy." He smiles.

I smile, but my smile fades when I watch him reach into his pocket and pull out a small box.

"What's this? A present?" I ask.

"Not quite." He chuckles.

Prince gets down on one knee, he opens the box which reveals the most beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen. I gasp, looking at it and him in this position.

"Allison Richards, we've been through a hell of a lot in the last four years. At the beginning I was chasing you and you didn't want me, then we started to have a connection neither of us could explain. But it was there, we both didn't want it to go away. But it did, so we thought...after several years we found our way back to each other and here we are. We have fought so hard to get where we are today, everything has been thrown at us and we refused to let them get between us...because of how much we love each other. So that leaves one question for me to ask...Allison...Will you marry me?" Prince asks.

I stare at him as tears fill my eyes, I'm frozen...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 266 15
One girl's hate leads to the other's downfall.
577 46 12
Ada has a very hard childhood, her parents abuse her, drink, smoke, and then her dad leaves her, her sister and brother, and her mom. Her mom abuses...
223K 9.5K 41
"ส™แด€ส™ส แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดกแด€ษดแด› ษชs สŸแดแด แด‡." ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
1K 162 26
AS if transferring mid semester wasn't bad enough for Anita, add failure to find accommodation at the new university resulting in her being forced...