Not So Invisible (Obi x OC)

By izless

I push up slowly, still dizzy. A hand pulls me up. I sluggishly swing at it in an attempt to escape. They cat... More

A/N
Prologue
A Warning
The Decision Was Never Yours
A Harsh Wake Up Call
An Overdue Explanation
Escort
Lullabies
Preconceived Notions
Trust
Changed Subject
Cold Metal
Sob Story
Bets
Summertide Dance
Found
Eavesdropping
Numb
Fireflies
A/N
'Night
Take Back Whats Yours
I'm Sorry
I has a question...
I'm Not Worried
Don't Hurt Him
Memories
But You Came
Connections
Revelations
A/N
Scared
Let's Go
Goodbye
Familiar
Rage
Welcome Back
I'd Go Anywhere With You
A/N

Helpless

3K 95 5
By izless

I scramble backwards and fall off the bed, "N-no, you're not supposed to be here."

I'm unable to see the face of the intruder but the posture, the smell, the very presence. I knew who it was.

He approaches with an air of nonchalance, "Don't make this more difficult than it has to be, Treasure."

My skin crawls at the name.

He crouches down in front of me, "It's been so long." He reaches for me and caresses my face, "Did you enjoy your years of freedom I gave you?"

"Freedom that you gave me?" I hit his hand away and press further until I'm against a wall, "I don't remember receiving anything but pain from you, Master Keir." I sneer at his name.

I don't have time to react when Keir's hand lashes out and grabs my hair.

I yelp when he yanks me to my feet by my hair, "It would appear that you have forgotten the respect, I am to be given."

He drags me to the door, "Come now. You'll remember how you should act soon enough."

I was unarmed and unable to get out of Keir's grip.

As I'm dragged out the door I catch a glimpse of Cierra and her cruel smile. A smile I had hoped to never see again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.9K 38
I'm Mirayuki, you may already know Shirayuki whose my younger sister. I've come back after so long just to find out she ran away with a Prince. So wh...
111K 3.3K 41
"I'm different from any other princesses. I'm different from any other people. Am I even a human?" People have their own reason to live. What if a p...
31.6K 955 25
not sure what I'm doing but I feel like there aren't enough obi x readers and obi x Shirayukis so here is FINALLY the fanfic I have been wanting to m...
193K 6.3K 52
[Obi x Reader] Set in the Snow White with the Red Hair / Akagami No Shirayuki-hime universe. ❝ At the age of ten, she was given a new identity by the...