IMPERFECT // H.S.

Av hxrryxkiwi

Isabella Taylor was fresh out of high school, but unlike most normal 18 year olds, she fought with many thing... Mer

chapter1
chapter2
chapter3
chapter4
chapter5
chapter6
chapter7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter20
chapter21
chapter22
chapter23
chapter24
chapter25
chapter26
chapter27
chapter28
chapter29
chapter30
chapter31
chapter32
chapter33
chapter34
chapter35
chapter36
chapter37
chapter38
chapter39
chapter40
chapter41
chapter42
chapter43
chapter44
chapter45
chapter46
chapter47
chapter48
chapter49
epilogue
author's note
ITS OUT
CONTEST

chapter19

366 10 0
Av hxrryxkiwi

Bella's POV

The drive to Breckinridge is normally long, but this time it was oddly short. Harry and I spent the time talking and me busting out into song occasionally. As we pull into Harry's drive way I realize how much I've missed his house. It's the closest thing I've had to a home in years. I wouldn't call my house much of a home considering the hell I've been through there.

I enter first, followed by Harry, I immediately rush over to  Anne. I've grown fond of her and her presence in the span of my last few visits, she's so warm and welcoming.

"How are you love?" Harry's mother asks as I sit next to her on their couch. Harry strides past with my bags in his hands, carrying them towards his room.

"I'm doing alright, how about yourself?" I reply with a smile. Anne warm smile covers her face as she begins to answer.

"As good as I'll ever be," she says placing her hand over mine. I can't help to notice how cold she is and how tired she looks. I can only imagine the suffering this woman is going through, yet she still manages to keep a smile on her face. Harry enters the room, walking over towards Anne and I, kissing his mother on the cheek.

"Hello mum, how are you feeling today?" he questions taking a seat next to me, resting his hand on my thigh.

"Quite okay actually son," she replies allowing her warm smile show once more. Just being in her presence brightens my mood.

"Well the festival starts in 3 hours we should probably go get ready," Harry points out, standing from the couch, making his way towards his room. I stand and with a small wave to Anne, I follow Harry to our destination. As I shut the door behind me, Harry pull his shirt over his head, walking over to his closet. I rummage through my bag, taking out my outfit options and makeup bag.

"Is there anywhere I can do my makeup?" I question and his eyebrows scrunch together.

"I told you, you don't need that shit," he replies, rolling his eyes. "The bathroom is across the hall," he huffs, knowing I'm not the type to give up. I give him a quick smile before exiting the room.

Harry's POV

"Hello mum, how are you feeling today?" I question walking over to my mother, kissing her on the cheek. I move to sit by Bella as my mum opens her mouth to speak.

"Quite okay actually son," she smiles, though she looks far from okay. If I could take all the suffering from my mom I would, in a heartbeat.

As we sit talking to my mum I notice the time, 5:00 o'clock, 3 hours till the festival. I know how long Bella takes to get ready, plus she has no clue what I have in store for her.

"Well the festival starts in 3 hours we should probably go get ready," I say to Bella as I stand from my spot on the couch.

I begin to get dressed as I am interrupted by Bella's soft voice, after closing the door.

"Is there anywhere I can do my makeup?"she enquirers. That fucking makeup that she thinks she needs, doesn't she get how beautiful she is without it?

"I told you, you don't need that shit," I say with a sigh, but I know she won't give up till she gets an answer. "The bathroom is across the hall," I sigh, giving in to her, as always. Giving me an evil grin, she saunters out, knowing she has all control over me.

-----------------------------

Bella takes as long as expected, as I sit on the couch with my mother and wait for her.

"Harry," my mother starts, grabbing my attention. "I really like this girl, I think she could do you some good," she smiles, placing her hand on top of mine, her smiling eyes piercing through me. I give her a small smile as Bella enters the room.

"I do too," I reply, making eye contact with the brunette beauty standing before me. She shows me her bright smile as she starts toward me.

"What?" She questions, confusion covering her face. I quickly reply with "nothing," as we walk out of my front door, saying goodbye to my mum.

Bella's POV

I try on all my options twice before I decide on a white, low cut, lace romper. I wear my gold, layered necklace and gently curl my hair into waves.

I make my way to Harry in the living room as I hear Anne speak.

"I really like this girl, I think she could do you some good," she says to Harry, I feel a smile creep to my face as the words reach my ears.

"I do too," Harry replies, setting an even bigger smile on my face as I enter the room without a word.

"What?" I question, pretending to be oblivious of the conversation that just took place. Harry replies with a simple "nothing," as we make our way to his Range Rover.

After a twenty minute drive into town, we finally make it to the fairgrounds where the festival is held. When I was little, my family and I would come to this festival every year, it was a tradition. Ever since my brother passed I haven't been. I didn't even
realize this was the festival Harry was talking about. Tears begin to brim my eyes as Harry pulls into a parking space. I try to hide my tears as he looks over to me, but he notices.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He questions using the back of his index finger to wipe my now flowing tears. I can't tell him about my brother, it will only cause him to feel bad for me and that's not what I want.

"Nothing it's just that my parents and I  used to come here every year before they split," I lie, using a napkin to wipe the corners of my eyes. I hate to lie to him, but I don't want to be pitied by him.

"Don't cry love, we can go have a good time, together," he proclaims, stepping out of the vehicle, closing the door behind him. He rushes over to the passenger door, pulling it open, grabbing me by the hand as I step out. We walk hand and hand to the ticket booth, then into the festival.

The booming music and the hundreds of people begin to give me anxiety. I haven't been here in years. Forgetting how crowded things get, I turn suddenly, knocking a guys nachos out of his hands.

"Are you kidding me, you clumsy bitch," he spits, his words slice through me like a knife and before I know it Harry is in front of me.

"Look I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you don't call my girl a bitch," he snaps at the buff, brunette haired man. My heart clenches as at his use of the words "my girl".

"Well your girl just made me spill my nachos," the stranger counters. Harry simply rolls his eyes, grabs me by the hand, and leads me towards the hot air balloons.

"Harry where are we going?" I question as my confusion sets in. "The music is that way," I explain, pointing in the opposite direction.

"Away," he replies, my hand still weaved into his. We make our way towards the hot air balloons, Harry pays the attendant as we board the balloon. The attendant is now prepping for take off as Harry and I stand looking at each other.

"Look, don't let that guy get to you, the only reason I didn't beat his ass right there was because I didn't want to get us kicked out and miss this night with you," he explains, setting a smile into my face.

"Thank you Harry, you're my hero," I joke, pressing my lips against his. I feel him smile onto my lips as the air balloon begins to float from the ground.

We admire the view for what seems like an eternity, but I feel as if I could spend all eternity with Harry. His body inched closer to mine as he is now behind me, arms around my waist, his head resting on the top of mine.

"Bella," he starts "Look I know I've been I dick in the past and I'm not the best person to be around, but I want you to know that when I first laid eyes on you, I knew there was something about you. It drove me completely mental trying to figure it all out. I've finally made a decision and I hope you and I feel the same. Bella Taylor, I want you, can I make you mine?"  he questions. My mind is whirling as I try to process what just happened. Harry and I, together? I haven't even gave it any thought. Who am I kidding, the boy drives me insane too. I focus on my heart as I finally reply.

"Wow Harry, this is so sudden,I didn't know you felt this way, I'd be honored to be your girlfriend," I smile pressing my lips to his once more. We pull away and he interlaces our fingers as we continue to admire the astonishing view of Breckinridge Colorado.

(OMG I'm so sorry it took so long to update!!!! I hope y'all don't hate me lol. Anyways IMPERFECT has reached 200 reads, I know it's not that much but it's getting there! Thank you all for reading! xx)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

33.4K 355 43
Julie Payne was a normal teenage girl always smiling, until she started getting into problems and loosing her smile. she began pretending everything...
8.1K 129 53
Natalie Clemons, a by-the-book camp counselor, is willing to do anything to make sure her Uncle doesn't have to sell the camp that her parents worked...
58.6K 2K 20
Rory Prescott has a history of (really) bad relationships and even worse break-ups. The player? The cheater? The one with the weird foot fetish? She'...
949 10 54
Harry Styles/One Direction FanFic Recent high school graduate Olivia Hartman never thought community college would be part of her plan. In fact, she...