A Secret Unraveled (Assassina...

By EmeraldsDeathHallows

Shiniko Kuroshira, the girl with a mysterious past, with many events in her life that she doesn't want to spe... More

A/N: Finished Version on My Acc
Character Appearance/Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Adventure Time
Chapter 2: School Time
Chapter 3: School Time Pt.2
Chapter 4: School Time Pt.3
Chapter 5: Fun Time
Chapter 6: Departure Time
Chapter 7: Decision Time
Chapter 8: New Beginning Time
Chapter 9: Packing Time
Chapter 10: Cleaning Time
Chapter 11: Days Off Time
Chapter 12: Down Time
Chapter 13: Watching Time
Chapter 14: Introduction/Karma Time
Chapter 13: Grown Up Time
Chapter 14: Assembly Time
Chapter 15: Test Time
Chapter 16: School Trip Time/1st Period
Chapter 17: School Trip Time/2nd Period
Chapter 18: Transfer Student Time
Chapter 19: L and R Time
Chapter 20: Transfer Student Time/2nd Period
Chapter 22: Talent Time
Chapter 23: Vision Time
Chapter 24: End-of-Term Time
Chapter 25: School's Out/1st Term
Chapter 26: Island Time
Chapter 27: Action Time
Chapter 28: Pandemonium Time
Chapter 29: Karma Time/2nd Period
Chapter 29: XX Time
Chapter 30: Nagisa Time
Chapter 31: Summer Festival Time
A/N: Finished Version on My Acc

Chapter 21: Ball Game Tournament Time

1.7K 43 9
By EmeraldsDeathHallows

"The crappy weather's finally over!" Sugino exclaimed with his hands behind his head, as Nagisa, Karma, Shiniko, as well as himself were walking.

"It's gonna get hot soon." Nagisa added.

"Let's start spending more time outside. I wanna be more active." Sugino said.

"Sounds good. You know I'm game." Nagisa said.

"What would the three of you say to some fishing?" Karma asked.

"Fishing? That sounds like it'd be fun. What's in season?" Nagisa inquired.

Karma had devil horns and a tail as he began to explain what 'fishing' was, "In the summer months, delinquents are out in droves. Use Shiniko as bait, and there's no limit to how many of the bastards we can shake down."

"Sounds like fun," Shiniko said, she also had devil horns and a tail. "But personally, I would use Nagisa as bait, just dress him up a bit and he'll be perfect." She added.

"I didn't realize delinquents had a 'season'." Nagisa said.

"Seriously, though, let's do something." Sugino complained.

"There's always the beach," Nagisa suggested.

"That sounds nice, I've always wanted to see how Shorty would look in a swimsuit," Karma added.

"You damn pervert!" Shiniko exclaimed and swung her bag at his head, hard. "And quite calling me 'Shorty'." She added

"Ow, that hurts, Shorty~" He teased, getting on all of Shiniko's nerves.

They walked by the baseball field to see one of the teams practicing, and two girls who were praising the team, more like the captain, as he threw the ball.

"Hey, hey! Look who it is!" He exclaimed, gaining the team's attention. "Long time no see, Sugino!"

The whole team gathered to where Sugino was and started talking to each other.

"Burning the candle at both end is a privilege of the gifted." The captain said.

"Humility much?" Karma provoked, "Wow, sounds to me like somebody thinks they're one of  the chosen ones."

"Heh, I am." The captain boasted, "You don't believe me? Fine. See how you feel after watching me in the tournament. There's great, then there's everybody else. Now guess which one I am. That's just the way things are. I don't make the rules."

Shiniko sighed as she held her forehead, "If only your IQ was as high as your ego." She roasted, "Come on guys, let's go." She said and walked ahead with a victory smirk.

In class, Koro-sensei got confused as to why E Class played the exhibition game, so some of the students explained why that was.

"If you dweebs wanna be a laughingstock, fine. Me an' the boys got too much self-respect. We're out." Terasaka said as he started to walk out with Muramatsu and Yoshida.

"Chicken~" Shiniko yanked his chain as he growled and stormed out.

Isogai tried to stop them, but they left. Soon the student's attention went to Sugino, since he was a baseball player prior to joining E Class. He started explaining how screwed they were, but he still wanted to beat the team.

"The odds aren't in our favor, but-" Sugino stopped when he saw Koro-sensei.

"Swing, battah-battah! Sa-wing, battah!" Koro-sensei shouted with a plant in his mouth and he had a baseball outfit on, as well as other baseball related things. He became Coach Koro and said he'd help the guys practice for the tournament, and occasionally Shiniko stayed and watch them practice. There wasn't much the girls could do, but Shiniko still took some time off and practiced.

The day of the tournaments arrived, the girls went into the gym and the guys went onto the field. Everyone was wearing their blue gym outfit, but Shiniko didn't want her wings to show. So, she used some bandages and bonded her wings and busts close to her body so she can move around easier and no one would be suspicious about her wings.

Soon, the games started. Shiniko helped as much as she could, but even with all her efforts they still lost.

"Wow. That was a beating." Nakamura commented, as the girls walked out of the gym with Professor Bitch.

"No worries. There's always next time, yeah?" Kataoka tried to lighten up the mood.

"It was my fault. My suckage dragged the whole team down." Kayano said miserably.

"Aw, c'mon. That isn't true." Kataoka disagreed.

"We all sucked. Except one..." Nakamura said and looked over to Shiniko, "Shiniko played like there was no tomorrow."

"It was nothing, really," Shiniko protested.

"It's just, the other team had huge, jiggly boobs." Kayano continued, "Ugh! Made me so mad I couldn't concentrate."

"What on earth is the deal with you and your hatred of big boobs?!" Okano exclaimed.

"It's complicated!" Kayano replied.

"Anyways. Let's hope the boys are doing better than we did." Hayami added, as they continued walking over to the field.

When they got to the field, Shiniko instantly recognized the man helping the other team. It was none other than the principal himself. As he was talking to the team, the bottom of his eyes flared a dark magenta colour.

Shiniko scanned the field and saw Koro-sensei disguised as a baseball, he looked stressed. Then she went into the dugout where all the other players were sitting.

She watched her classmates play the game, but then she saw the principal sitting with the team captain and saying something to him, in a very brainwashing way.

The second inning started and Karma was up.

"Hang on. Never pegged you as the type to play dirty, sir. If the rules haven't changed, this little gambit ain't legal. They're bogarting the infield. Umpire should've called 'em on it by now. Aw, c'mon. Anyone else smell a rat, or is it just me?" He started trash talking, "Oh! Never mind. You guys are morons. Baseball's like a foreign language to you." The crowd of students near him started shouting at him, they were angry.

Shiniko looked over to the principal, and smiled and gave him a small, unnoticeable waved. He smiled back and focused on the game again. The game was quit intense, somehow the baseball team has the upper hand and is dominating E Class.

The other team started using E Classes strategy against them and started bunting. When the captain, Shindo, was up for bat, he had a scary aura around him.

Shiniko had to admit, she was slightly scared at what her uncle could do, it sent shivers down her spine and she was shaking slightly on the bench.

After the teams decided what to do, Shiniko, along with everyone else, were shocked at how close two of the infielders were to the batter. 

"Hey, Mr. Chosen one. Don't worry 'bout us.  You might hit us with your swing, but we'll be fine." Karma stated.

"My, an obvious attempt at a bluff. Put everything you've got into the swing. Crack a skull if need be. The penalty will go to E Class for obstructing the batter." Principal Asano instructed to Shindo.

He started getting nervous since he couldn't bring himself to do as the principal instructed. On the first swing, both Isogai and Karma managed to dodge the bat at the last second and Shindo missed the ball.

"On the next throw... swing like you're tryin' to kill us." Karma terrorized, as his aura suddenly became dark, scaring the batter a lot.

When Sugino threw the ball, Shindo was so shaken up, he missed the ball completely, letting ing bounce off the ground.

Karma jumped up and caught it, passing it to Nagisa, who passed it to Kimura, who then passed it over to Sugaya and won the game.

"Good job guys, you sure did better than we did," Shiniko congratulated and received many thanks as there were clearing off the field and Sugino went to talk with Shindo, eventually helping him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 675 20
Class 3-E has their own secrets. Yours has the potential to change the fate of humanity. With Karma nagging on you along with your other classmates...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
638K 23.4K 50
|| AFTER ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM|| It has been many years since Koro-Sensei was killed by Nagisa Shiota. None of the students has really moved on fro...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...