Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Seeing Double

532 26 118
By MakeThatChange96

*Prince's POV*

The Night Of The Graffiti Bridge Premiere...

Tonight was the night of my movie premiere and I couldn't be anymore excited, Allison is also excited. But she's also nervous, she's standing in front of the mirror. Staring at herself, playing with her hair, making faces.

"What on Earth are you doing?" I ask, walking up behind her.

"Do I look okay?" She asks.

I furrow my brows and screw my nose up, looking at her face in the mirror.

"I'm taking that as a no." She sighs.

I chuckle, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind so she doesn't run off and change for the seventh time.

"Oh stop it. You look beautiful, like you did the first time you got dressed but no you had to change like seven times. What is wrong with you? What's making you so nervous? It's just a movie premiere..." I question.

She takes a deep breath, placing her hands on top of mine before looking up at me in the mirror.

"You know how my Father has been wanting to meet you for awhile?" She asks in that curious voice she always does when she's about to announce something.

I don't like that voice.

"Yes..." I squint my eyes at her.

"Well...he's coming to the premiere tonight, he wants to meet you before we leave for Japan next week." She admits.

I raise my eyebrows, should I be scared?

"Oh, that'll be nice." I nod.

She gives me a funny look in the mirror, squeezing my hands.

"Or not?" I quickly say.

She turns around to face me, placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Well he's where I get my charm from." She smirks.

I smirk back, well she's gotta get that smart ass mouth from somewhere.

"But he's not as accepting. He doesn't just approve of anything, he knows we're together but he hasn't approved. That's why I'm nervous, my relationship with him means everything to me and if he doesn't like you then I don't know what to do! I can't have the two most important people in my life not getting along." She explains.

I sigh, that could be a problem.

"I need you to be on your best behaviour." She says looking at me.

I chuckle, pecking her lips.

"When am I not on my best behaviour?" I ask with a smirk.

Allison raises an eyebrow.

"Hmm gee I don't know, most the time?" She questions.

I laugh, leaning in and pressing my lips to her ear.

"Me behaving badly in bed doesn't count." I whisper with a chuckle.

I lean back and see her biting her lip.

"No jokes of that around my Dad, you think me playing with knives and guns are scary...he's scarier." Allison giggles.

I scoff, trying to hide my fear with a nervous laugh.

"Come on, let's go." I take her hand and lead her down to the lobby.

At The Premiere...

I'm walking along with Allison, she seems more relaxed. All of the fans loving that she's here, she's getting pictures with them and signing autographs. All is well and everything, she comes up to me with a smile.

"This is great, heaps fun! All the female fans are brutally honest though." She raises an eyebrow.

I chuckle as I walk up to her.

"Really now?" I ask.

"Yes asking me what it's like to be with you and what you're like in the sheets." She giggles.

I laugh with her.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." I hear a male voice from behind us.

Allison and I look behind us and see a man standing there.

Allison's jaw drops, I'm trying to not laugh. Perfect moment for the Father to drop by.

"Dad! Hi! You're here!" Allison nervously smiles.

The two hug each other, once they pull away. Her Father looks at me, Allison clears her throat.

"Uh, Dad. This is Prince, Prince this is my Father, Christopher." Allison says.

I look at him and smile.

I take his hand and firmly shake it.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr Richards." I smile.

Chris takes his hand back and gives me a small smile.

"Hmm, charming." He says.

Allison looks nervous, so I grab her hand and hold it just to calm her down a little.

"I'm glad you can make it tonight, Mr Richards." I say.

"Please, call me Chris. And I was happy to come, I needed a night out, needed to see my daughter and meet the person who's been occupying all her time." He looks me up and down, "And I've found him."

I furrow my brows, what's that supposed to mean?

"Dad, what have you been up to?" Allison asks, changing the subject.

"Just running the business, keeping myself busy." He says.

"Oh? What business do you run?" I ask.

"I run a weapons company. Guns, knives, bows and arrows." He says while looking at me.

Okay so protective father...got it.

"Oh, wonderful." I say with a nervous smile.

Chris laughs as he pats me on the back.

"It's okay, treat my daughter right you'll never have to see any of those." He smirks.

I chuckle nervously, Allison looks at me and giggles to herself.

Of course I pick the girl with the father who not only knows how to use weapons professionally...but sells them too. But then again the girl herself isn't all that nice either.

"Dad stop, you're making him uncomfortable." Allison speaks up.

I just watch the two, I'm too afraid to say anything. And I don't like the way Chris keeps looking at me...

"So this is your movie huh?" He asks me.

"Yes it is. Graffiti Bridge, it's called." I say.

"Yes I know, I can read." Chris says sarcastically.

Allison rolls her eyes, yes I can definitely see where the smartass charm comes from now.

Like Father like Daughter.

"And you plan on taking her on tour with you for a year and a half?" Chris asks.

Allison crosses her arms across her chest as she looks at her Father.

"Yes he is. I'm already set on going, there's nothing no one can do about it." Allison says boldly.

I raise my eyebrows, she's either gonna get schooled or he's just gonna stay silent.

"Oh, is that so?" He looks at her.

"Yep. You may not approve of the relationship but I'm still gonna go." She says with a smug look on her face.

All I do is look over at Chris with a smirk, which was probably the wrong thing to do. Because Chris walks right up to me, staring me down.

"No I don't approve of this relationship, purely because of what I hear about you all the time. But nothing's gonna stop her from going with you." Chris says with an annoyed expression.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Chris. But there's nothing for you to be concerned about, yes a lot gets said about me in the media...but that's because reporters don't know the real me. But Allison does, I love your daughter. And just like her...I'm stubborn. I'm not gonna stop loving her or seeing her for nobody." I admit.

Chris just stares at me, I can feel Allison grab my hand and squeeze it.

Then he smiles. Allison sighs in relief, the colour returning to her face.

"Good, because if I found out you broke her heart...again...I'll find you." He says.

Delightful, maybe I should move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625 46 12
Ada has a very hard childhood, her parents abuse her, drink, smoke, and then her dad leaves her, her sister and brother, and her mom. Her mom abuses...
12.7K 558 31
***COMPLETED*** Lady Graylynn has been groomed to be the perfect partner to an important diplomat. It isn't until her twenty birthday that she find...
69.8K 456 97
mostly Grayson💛 i take requests!✨🤍 there's a book 2!🌺
2.6K 58 13
You age, you meet someone, you fall in love.. And then, you fall out of love... But is that the end??? I guess not! There is enough love...