Everest ใ€‹Alec Lightwood | dis...

By NamesLovely

"you taught me what it felt like to fly and what it felt like to fall every time I breathed" (c.c.b) In... More

extended summary +
Playlist
BOOK 01
ACT ONE
001
002 ๐Ÿ“Œ
003 ๐Ÿ“Œ
004๐Ÿ“Œ
005๐Ÿ“Œ
006๐Ÿ“Œ
new story, again
007๐Ÿ“Œ
008๐Ÿ“Œ
009๐Ÿ“Œ
NOT AN UNDATE, SORRY
010๐Ÿ“Œ
011๐Ÿ“Œ
not an update
012๐Ÿ“Œ
013๐Ÿ“Œ
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
ACT TWO
032
033
034
035
036
100K READS
037
038
039
040
A.N
041
042
043
044
045
046 (read a/n at end)
047
BOOK 02
201K WTH โค๏ธโค๏ธ
B2:001
A/N
002
hi~

031

3.7K 117 1
By NamesLovely

Everest didn't feel comfortable going to the one person he disliked so much. But Alec had gone to the Claves side along side his new fiancé and there wasn't much option. He didn't feel like talking about it with anyone but he does feel grateful that Izzy gave him the option to talk to her when ever he needed to. 

He shouldn't feel like this. Alec wasn't his. He never was and from the looks of it, never will be. But even if Alec wasn't his, he felt that there was still a part of him that just sort of just thought of Alec as his. He thought that something was developing between the two and maybe there was but with a wedding on its way, that something turned into nothing. 

It hurt like hell but when your father is trying to take over the world and kill many innocent downworlders, there wasn't much time to let your emotions set in. Everything that had happened in such a sort amount of time and it all goes too fast. It's hard to stop and think for yourself when your being dragged to a next mission or something. Maybe that was a good thing now but later on, the emotions would be too big to handle. So big that it would just drown you all at once. 

Maybe he should talk to Isabelle. 

If there was time. 

But a small part of him knew what Alec was doing was for his family. Everything he ever does is for his family. Everest wants to understand, wants to let the distress go but he doesn't think he can. It's the fight between the mind and the heart at this point. 

Everest can't let go.

But maybe its time to listens to his mind. Going with your heart, in this world, only gets you in trouble. 

Everest took a deep breath, trying to relieve the weight on his chest. 

"Have you lost your mind," Raphael spoke turning towards them. 

Everest crossed his arms. "Not yet," Everest mumbled. Raphael doesn't seem too happy about this but if it were up to Everest, he wouldn't even be standing in front of him. 

"Two shadowhunters and a werewolf? You do know this isn't a hotel," Raphael continued. Everest looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Is he serious?

"Technically, it is," Simon concluded. 

Raphael glared at him. "Even starvation can't shut you up."

Everest stepped up. "Watch it," he snapped. He didn't like the way he was talking to Simon. He'll be damned if he lets Raphael talk to Simon like that. 

Raphael looked at him with a raised eyebrow, daring him to have at him but Everest was smarter than that. His first choice wasn't violence. "Look," Clary started. "We just need a place secure until we can figure out our plan."

"These people never listen," Luke spoke up. "Don't bother, let's just go."

"You should put a leash on your mutt," Raphael sneered. 

Everest stepped up again. He glared at Raphael, having full intentions of saying something back. But he didn't due to the fact that if he did, he would have ruined any chance of this man helping them.

Raphael crooked his head to the side, waiting for him to say something. Almost as if taunting him. But Everest didn't let it get to him, not now. 

If everything that had happened over the past days had sunk in, Everest would be feeling the full force of the reality that is now his life, he wouldn't be doing any of the things that he was now. On that list was fighting demon and everything that came with being a Shadowhunters. 

Let's face it, Everest isn't one to do anything crazy but paint until his hand hurt or until he had spilled his thoughts onto pages. He wasn't made to be a fighter or to constantly be brave. But his present and future are to live in this world. He now knows it exists, he can't just walk away now. 

His life before had disappeared. He didn't paint as much as he used to and he missed being able to know that his loved ones were safe. But things change whether you're ready or not. The world doesn't wait for you. Everest knows that and understands that now.

So talking to a bitchy vampire with power issues is something he's going to have to do. So he stepped back. Not out of fear but out of understanding. 

Raphael had noticed and began to stare at him. But quickly continued. 

"The fledgling can stay," he replied. "But you aren't exactly welcome after you barbecued half a dozen of my people." 

"Let's go, please. I don't want any part of this," Simon pleaded. Everet looked at him for a moment, he put a hand on Simon's forearm. 

"There isn't anywhere else, Simon," Everest responded softly. Simon nodded. 

Everest saw the dark circles under his eyes. He felt how tense Simon was and how out of everyone, he was the most eager to leave. Simon wasn't taking being a vampire easy. "You need Simon back, right?" Clary asked. Everest stepped up beside her, looking at her. "To prove Camille broke the Accords."

"What good will he be if he dies of starvation?" Clary argued. Everest looked at her in confusion before looking at Raphael, knowing what she was doing. 

They wouldn't let Simon die again, that wasn't anywhere near the list but Clary knew that Raphael needed Simon, so why not use it against him.

"Fine, but they stray waits outside," Raphael agreed. 

"If anything happens to these three, you won't have to wait till sun up, I'll kill you myself," Luke threatened. 

"Easy there, Fido," Raphael said. Luke's eyes glowed green. "They'll be under my protection," 

Everest sat on the floor, a gate keeping them in. The table had been moved so he could sit where hit was. Simon gripped onto the gate.  Something happened between them. Clary and Simon didn't seem like they were on good terms. 

Clary noticed that Everest had been a little off but she couldn't address that now when there was bad blood between her and Simon. 

"Clary," Simone groaned. Everest looked at him from his position on the floor. Simon was fighting to hold the urges in. "You do not understand how this is." Simon turned breathing heavily. 

"I can hear both your heartbeat," he said. "I can smell the blood in your veins and I want it." Everest looked down. Maybe the decision that was made was the wrong one. Simon wasn't meant to be a vampire. He was meant to be human. Completely human and Everest wasn't supposed to sit back and watch Clary make that decision all by herself. It wasn't fair to her. It wasn't fair to them. 

"Simon, I would not blame you if you," Clary started. 

"What? Killed you?" Simon snapped. "Don't you understand anything?" 

"No, I don't. And I can't," Clary answered. "But there has to be a way for you to stay in this world. Maybe what I did was wrong and selfish, but my heart was breaking, our hearts were breaking," she said looking at Everest. Everest stared back before looking down at his hands. 

"I thought I was strong. I thought I was a real Shadowhunter. Simon, when it comes to you, I am still just Clary Fray and you are still my best friend," she argued. Everest sighed putting his head in his hands. If anything, Everest wasn't strong. He thought he could be, in situations where you needed to be but he wasn't and hearing Clary think that she wasn't only made his feel guilt. 

"I would rather you tear me apart than watch you die again, starving and anger," Clary continued. Simon was breathing deeply as if he was holding back and he was. 

"Raphel" he shouted.  Clary gasped. Everest looked up in surprise. 

Raphael appeared. "You ready now?" he asked.  Everest watched.  

"Yes," Simon replied. "Please."

Raphael looked at Clary and Everest. "Here you go," Raphaels said. Another vampire came in with a tray at hand. Cups of what seems to be blood in them. Simon took the one that Raphael handed to him. Simon looked back at Clary and Everest before drinking it. Clar looked away. "It's all about presentation and quality produce," Raphael spoke. 

Simon put the cup down once it was all finished. "You see, us vampire look after on another. We take are of our family." Everest glared at him. 

"Simon already has a family," Clary spoke up. 

"Had a family," Raphael corrected. "That's all gonna change now." 

Everest stood up "Has a family. It's not going to change anything," he argued. 

"You sure about that? You're a Shadowhunter, he's a vamp," Raphael said. "You two will never be equals." Everest's tightened his fist. Raphael handed him another.  "You'll have to learn that for yourself." 

"That the thing, before we were Shadowhunters and Simon was a vampire. We were Clary, Simon, and Everest. Humans. Family. You can't just forget that. It can't just be erased. So if think that Simon being a vampire and us being Shadowhunter is going to change that then you're a fool," Everest sneered. 

Raphael stared at him while Everest glared. 

"I'm my mother's son, Raphael."

___________________________________________________________

That's a wrapped for now. 

I hope you like this chapter. 

Remember to check out my tumblrs. 

Nameslovelyx.tumblr.com

Morenameslovelyx.tumblr.com 

Be sure to check out my other books, see if you like them and

I'll see you guys next time. 

(Lol, I tired writing a youtube styled A.N. nailed it)

|Carla|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.9K 49
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฏ...
11.8K 423 20
All Malec scenes in season 1 told from Alec and Magnus's perspective. Just to show them falling in love! I even used direct dialogue to make it accur...
29.6K 1.1K 6
a person who acts obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage. โ†’ โYou changed my world the minute you walked through the doorโž ...