Hyperdimension Neptunia GB

Par Arucana

This is a fanfic for the Hyperdimension games, please note that any particular event is not CANON and is subj... Plus

Prologue (A crack in the Sky)
Chapter 1 (Birth and Rebirth)
CHAPTER 2 (Protect Her)
Chapter 3 (Blade and Bullets)
Chapter 4 (SOUL IMPORT)
Chapter 5 (Weißes Licht)
Chapter 6 (A Moon Lit Night of Haunting Memories)
Chapter 7 (The Wrath of the Ice)
Chapter 8 (Fearless Breeze)
Chapter 9 (A Wind Calls)
Chapter 10 (Day and Night)
Chapter 11 (Love and Silence )
Chapter 12 (Opening Doors: Infiltration)
Chapter 13 (Opening Doors: Hidden Thoughts)
Chapter 14 (Opening Doors: A moment of Respite)
Chapter 15 (Opening Doors: Knowing)
Chapter 16 (Corruption: Purged Soul)
Chapter 17 (Corruption: Ceaseless Pain)
Chapter 18 (Corruption: Freude und Rage)
Chapter 19 (Corruption: Sweet Like a Morning's Tea)
Chapter 20 (Into the Dawn of Time)
Chapter 21 (Vindictive Soul)
Chapter 22 ("She" Who Creates "They" Who Watch over)
Chapter 23 (A Glimpse of Hell)
Chapter 24 (Envy: A shadow of an Ancient)
Chapter 25 (Envy: What means More to You)
Chapter 26 (Envy: Powerless)
Chapter 28 (Envy: The Truth)
Chapter 29 (UNSEALING: The Envious Lich)
Chapter 30 (Greed: The Demon on a Sheet of Snow)
Chapter 31 (Greed: Erretter des Erlösers)
Chapter 32 (Greed: Die Wünsche für Macht)
Chapter 33 (Greed: Verloren und bedauern)
Chapter 34 (Greed: Trauriger Schnee)
Chapter 35 (UNSEALING: Habgierig )
Chapter 36 (Lust: A Peculiar Nation)
Chapter 37 (Lust: Pleasure and Pain)
Chapter 38 (Lust: Voiceless Night)
Chapter 39 (Lust: A Promise)
Chapter 40 (UNSEALING: The Scent of Morning Tea)
Chapter 41 (Wrath: Scars of the Past)
Chapter 42 (Wrath: A call for help)
Chapter 43 (Wrath: Surpass)
Chapter 44 (Wrath: Defiant Rage)
Chapter 45 (Wrath: The hate in his Heart)
Chapter 46: (Acceptance: Troubled Heart)
Chapter 47 (Gluttony: Insatiable Hunger)
Chapter 48 (Gluttony: The Voices of Light and Dark)
Chapter 49 (Gluttony: Desire)
Chapter 50 (Gluttony: Roar)
Chapter 51 (Gluttony: The Search for more)
Chapter 51.5 (I wanted to Have Fun so... Filler)
Chapter 52 (Acceptance: Stubbornnes and Fortitude)
Chapter 53 (Pride: The Conviction of Ones heart)
Chapter 54 (Pride: Who you Are)
Chapter 55 (Pride: Indomitable Will)
Chapter 56 (Pride: Crumbling Fortitude)
Chapter 57 (Pride: Your Vanity)
Chapter 58 (Acceptance: "Reconcile")
Chapter 59 (Sloth: Deprave)
Chapter 60: (Sloth: Warped Colors)
Chapter 61 (Sloth: Polluted Dream)
Chapter 62 (Sloth: Corroded Morals)
Chapter 63 (Sloth: The Voice of Despair)
Chapter 64 (Acceptance: Ending of Solitude)
Chapter 65 (A new Goal)
Chapter 66 (Reconnecting Bonds)
Chapter 67 (Lies and Scars)
Chapter 68 (Confounded Emotions)
Short Skit 1 (I just thought of this so here ya go!)
Chapter 69 (Forged in Sin)
Chapter 70 (Warmth of Snow)
Chapter 71 (Prelude to a New Horizon)
Side Story (A Dark Console? A Dimension Tripper?)
Chapter 72 (The wait for Sunrise)
Side Story (An Omen from Tomorrow)
Chapter 73 (Crimson Glow)
Side Story (The Troublemaker)
Chapter 74 (Dreams And Delusions)
Side Story (The Agent)
Chapter 75 (The Calm)
Side Story (Winds and Flames)
Chapter 76 (My World, Our World)
Final Chapter (Dawn of a New Beginning)
Epilogue (Peaceful Days)

Chapter 27 (Envy: A Tale of Memories)

172 3 12
Par Arucana

Noire's POV

Noire: "Oh... So he is a father... And we had that little activity happen back in my own time...Oooookaaaaaayyy...."

...This is absurd! I mean... I'm also surprised that the history written in the books were fake but... WHAT!? He has a daughter! Why hadn't I seen this before!? I've been diving deep into his mind countless times but I have not heard about this not EVEN ONCE! Memoire is his daughter!?

Noire: "MEMOIRE IS HIS DAUGHTER!!!?"

Uni: "...What...?"

Noire: "Like I said... *ahem*"

...I have to take this slowly... be calm... be collected... Be The CPU of Lastation... Be Noire! I am NOIRE!

Noire: "It's not like I'm panicking because I just dived into Schwarz's mind right now and I heard that Memoire is his daughter and that I actually felt something for him making me think about my tastes in men and the whole fact that he is actually a father and that he has already done the nasty to another woman resulting in Memoire's birth or anything!"

Uni: "Umm..."

Noire: "Yes... That's right!" (Totally believable!)

Uni is also shocked...

...Okay I need some fresh air... I can't take this... I can't believe his a father... I just... Nope!

I stepped outside of the room and-

Uni: "HE IS A FATHER!!!!?????"

- Okay, delayed reaction....

I stepped outside grabbed a glass of water and breathed in some fresh air...Yeah... just relax...just reeeeellaaaaaaxxxx.....just FREAKIN CALM DOWN ALREADY!

The next Morning

Memoire's POV

Memoire: "Mmm..."

... I wake to the sound of someone sleeping... I can feel this reassuring warmth as well... It was so cozy and calming... I can feel it surrounding me with so much love and affection...

Memoire: "mmm? Where am I?"

...I start to realize I wasn't sleeping on my own bed and I open my eyes slowly...

Memoire: "Ah..."

I found myself being embraced by Lord Schwarz... looking up close, I found him still in deep slumber...

He's told about everything... about the war... about my father and mother... the shifters... about myself...

Truth be told... I've never really met my father face to face...I could only see him in pictures shown to me by lord Schwarz... apparently I was not yet born when the great dispute happened... When I was born, my mother immediately hid me from the populace...she met my 2nd father and then I had a family... a loving family...but...

Memoire: "*sniff* kh...Uuu--"

...I couldn't hold them back... as I try to remember the scene from that time... my mother and father being eaten alive... and my brother as well... I wish I could have done something... I was weak back then...

Then came down from the burning sky... was Lord Schwarz... he took me in and treated me like his own child... he gave me shelter, clothing and all the other essentials for living... He was like my 3rd father... I don't want to lose anyone anymore... not the shifters or any human at that... I just want everyone to be happy and live together in peace and harmony...

Memoire: "Gasp! My lenses!"

...I noticed that my lenses were on the desk! I must taken them off when I went to sleep yesterday.. but wait... did Lord Schwarz notice them!? I hope not! Uuuu.... Why am I so clumsy!?

I escaped from Lord Schwarz's embrace and grabbed my lenses... I put them on carefully... I could have just left there and then but...

Memoire: "..."

for some reason I decided to lie down for a bit... Lord Schwarz embraced me again... I missed this sensation so much... the feeling of being cared for... the reassuring warmth... My mother and 2nd father did this to me as well... and its been 3 years since the last time this happened... I've turned 16 now... I know I'm too old for this... but... I can't help it... the yearning for someone's attention... for someone's warmth... I've always wanted it ever since the day I lost my family...

But now, Lord Schwarz is here... he is taking care of me... and for that I am grateful...

I've also tried going into his mind countless times... but I can't seem to acquire anything... the reason for this is that he must be too strong for me to enter... I've snooped into my late mother's memories before...

Memoire: "huh?"

...Come to think of it... there were holes in my mother's memory... like someone deliberately altered her memory... I couldn't even figure out who it was... but maybe an aberrant just like me messed with her memory... My mother was also experiencing some weird anomalies in the way she remembered things as well... When it comes to that, only an aberrant comes to mind... but all I know is that someone deliberately hid those memories...

Memoire: "But who...?"

...While I was lost in thought, Lord Schwarz held me tighter... I could feel his heartbeat... his warmth was very calming and soothing... yesterday... D.Shock told me that I should choose my own path soon...

But right now I just want to stay in this warmth... this security... this happiness... I do love Lord Schwarz, but only to an extent, I do not desire to be his wife, but I do want to repay his kindness and the fact that he did not abandon me... I am thankful, very thankful.

Schwarz: "Mmm...Mm?"

Ah! He's awake!

Schwarz: "Memoire...?"

Memoire: "Lord Schwarz! How are you feeling?"

Schawrz: "Well... Thanks to you, I feel great."

Memoire: "Oh really!? That's good to hear!"

...I'm so glad he's okay... I can't even imagine what I would do if he didn't get better after that...

Memoire: "It's all thanks to Lord Neptunio though, he brought that crystal here... I didn't know what it did... but when I placed it in your hand... It shined brightly and then finally the dark bubbles from the damaged heretic disappeared and then the heretic itself was repaired! And then-"

Schwarz: "Whoa! Okay there girl, calm down... I'll thank Neptunio later as well."

Memoire: "Oh! Ahaha... I got a little carried away there...Sorry..."

Schwarz: "It's okay... so? Did you have a good night's rest?"

Memoire: "Yes! Thank you for letting me sleep here."

Schwarz: "Ahahaha... how long has it been since the last time you crawled into bed with me?"

Memoire: "Uuu~ Don't be mean... it's only been 4 days..."

Schwarz: "Wow...you lasted longer than 3 now? That's a new record."

Memoire: "UUUU!!~~ You're so mean Lord Schwarz!"

...We were having a lively conversation... It was fun, it was very enjoyable... We talked for a few more minutes and then Lord Schwarz got up.

Schwarz: "Are you hungry?"

Memoire: "Hmm... A little..."

Schwarz: "Then how about we go get some breakfast?"

Memoire: "I don't know... I wanna sleep more..."

Schwarz: "Okay ya little princess, get out of the bed, go get washed, while I prepare breakfast..."

Memoire: "Nnn... No! I wanna sleep!"

Schwarz: "Okay... How can I get you to get up?"

Memoire: "Carry me?"

Schwarz: "As you wish!"

Memoire: "WHOA! YAY!!!!!!!!"

...Ahahaha... This is so much fun! I miss these moments just a natural banter between two people... It's so much fun!

Schwarz: "Alright! Were in the baths! Now go wash yourself up."

Memoire: "Okay~"

...Hehe... I like to act spoiled sometimes too... Welp, time to get ready for another day.

Noire's POV

Okay... So I'm calm now... I do have bags under my eyes but it's not like I lacked sleep or anything...

I decided I should just prepare for today... To my surprise though I find Schwarz in the kitchen wearing an apron while holding a spatula and a frying pan.

Noire: "This must be a dream..."

Schwarz: "Oh! Good morning..."

Noire: "Hello... How are you feeling?"

Schwarz: "I feel pleasant... surprisingly, after that attack, I could have sworn that I would perish."

Noire: "I see."

Schwarz: "It's all thanks to this crystal that my brother gave me."

...Schwarz presents the Sharicite... It was glowing, albeit faint. Instinctively I reached for it... and then...

SHING!!!

Schwarz and Noire: "What!?"

...It shined brightly...it was so bright that we had to cover our eyes...

Schwarz: "What's happening?"

Noire: "This is-!"

...I feel it... power coursing through my veins filling my body with so much strength... My power rose up to its fullest... this is... SHARE ENERGY!?

Schwarz: "What was that just now..?"

Noire: "I have no Idea how.. but right now... I feel power coursing through me."

Schwarz: "Is that so?"

Noire: "Yes, I can finally show you the true power of a CPU."

Schwarz: "A...CPU...?"

Noire: "That's right."

Schwarz: "Well then Miss 'CPU' how about we spar after we have our breakfast?"

Noire: "Ahaha! I accept your challenge, don't be surprised now!"

Memoire: "I'm done~! can I eat? I'm kinda hungry."

...Just then Memoire came out of the bathroom with just a towel covering herbpdy.

Noire: "Memoire!?"

Memoire: "Ah!"

Schwarz: "Haah.... Go get dressed ya dum-dum."

Memoire: "EXCUSE ME!"

...And so Memoire ran at full speed...

Noire: "Haah...your daughter sure is a handful."

Schwarz: "Tell me about it...Ah! Wait! You knew!? How did you-... Oh... right... You know you should really stop reading people's minds... it makes me uncomfortable..."

Noire: "Why are you hiding it from her anyway?"

Schwarz: "It's complicated... I can't just tell her those things without risking our relationship breaking, right now."

Noire: "That may be the case, but Schwarz, she still needs to know... She has the right to know."

Schwarz: "I get where you're coming from...but...Let's just talk about this later..."

...he decided to put the discussion on hold...

Uni: "*Yawn~~~~* Good morning everyone..."

Noire: "Good morning, Uni. Oh hey come over here for a bit, and Schwarz can I borrow the crystal?"

Schwarz: "Hm? Sure I guess."

Noire: "All right... now just hold this Uni."

Uni: "Wait isn't this a-"

SHING!

...I knew it... It activated with Uni as well...

Uni: "Ah! WOW! I feel it!"

Schwarz: "You sisters sure are having a light show in my kitchen right now..."

...he continues to cook...

Uni: "Argh!"

Noire: "Hmm?"

...Just then Uni doubled-over and held her head... She was in pain...

Uni: "OW...!...Ahh..."

...but she soon she regained her composure and now she stood up and with her eyes wide open...

Uni: "I remember..."

Noire: "What?"

Uni: "I remember who I was talking to yesterday... the one I forgot!"

Memoire: "...I'm so sorry about earlier miss Noire... I have no excuse for what I did..."

...Memoire returns now fully clothed... she looks at all of us and then fixated her eyes on Uni.

Uni: "Memoire!"

Memoire: "W-What is it!?"

Uni: "Why did you do that!?"

Memoire: "What are you talking about?"

Uni: "Don't give me that! You altered my- MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!"

...Memoire covered Uni's mouth... Meanwhile Schwarz just continued preparing breakfast.

Memoire: "AHAHAHhAHAHHAHA!"

Uni: "MMppphhh!! MMMpppphHH!!"

Memoire: (We'll talk later okay? so please just don't say anything for now.)

Uni: "Oof! Fine..."

Schwarz: "Alright! Breakfast is ready!"

Memoire: "Yay!"

Noire: "Well, let's eat for now."

Uni: "Okay."

Schwarz: "If you want some Wumpa fruit you can get some in the fridge..."

Girls: "Okay~"

...And so the rowdy morning reached its end...

Schwarz and I head to his personal gym... there we had a little warm up exercise and a few minutes later...

CLANG! BANG! SHING! SLASH! THRUST!

...Echoes of steel clashing against steel resounded in the spacious room as we engaged in combat...

Noire: "Hah! Yah! Seiya!"

Schwarz: "Hehe... Not bad... You do seem like, you've gotten stronger... but nonetheless I will not be bested by you."

Noire: "We'll see about that!"

...I thrust and swung my rapier with precision, the rules of this bout is simple, simply disarm your opponent... Easier said than done though...

Schwarz: "Come on! Is that all you got?"

Noire: "Don't get cocky!"

...Seriously though... I've been giving it all my might, but he's still not giving up! Is this it? Is this the power of his WILL? Well then I guess I just have to try harder then.

Schwarz: "Not even close!"

I thrusts my sword forward, when he evaded to the side, I swung the sword towards him, he ducks down and kicks my feet putting me off balance...

Noire: "Ah!"

Schwarz: "And that's a point for me."

Noire: "Darn..."

...Amazing... his movements were smooth and accurate, he retaliated just as soon as I was off guard...I gotta try harder...

Schwarz: "Hehe... So you CPU's take power from your people's faith eh? from what I can see though, I think they're faith in you isn't that strong at all."

Noire: "Haha... That's not quite accurate..."

...Before we began, I explained to Schwarz what a CPU was... He understood most of it but he has not realized how powerful a single person's faith will affect this fight.

Noire: "It's not just my people who believes in me... now that I've been reconnected to the flow of SHARES... I can now show you the True power of a Goddess!!"

...SHING!!!!! A bright light surrounded me and I go HDD!

Black Heart: "I won't be holding back anymore, so prepare yourself!"

Schwarz: "What the!?"

Black Heart: "With my Sword I will cut you down!"

...I swing my sword vertically summoning an arching wave of energy that surged forward...

Schwarz: "Hahhh!"

...Schwarz opens up his left arm and summons the monstrous hand, he raised it against the wave of energy and siphoned the incoming attack...

Black Heart: "You're wide open!"

Schwarz: "Impossible!"

...While he was siphoning the energy, I moved right behind him and swung my sword downward... He was able to dodge the attack by rolling to the right, my sword digs deep into the ground.

Schwarz: "Gah... haahh...I don't believe it... What's with that form...it's like an Aberrant..!?"

Black Heart: "Ohoho~ I believe you have mistaken me for something entirely different."

Schwarz: "Screw that! Just look at yourself! White hair and those eyes! The very makings of an Aberrant!"

Black Heart: "True, but I am different from them, my abilities surpasses their own and I am more capable of bringing you down on my own."

Schwarz: "Yeah... That I can see... you've grown powerful... so powerful in fact that I am at my wits here... I wonder though... Just who are you exactly?"

Black Heart: "Do you really wish to know?"

Schwarz: "Not really... but if you'll reveal yourself... I'll listen."

Black heart: "Then I will tell you... however..."

I pull my sword out of the earth and point it at him...

Black heart: "Why are you hiding the fact that you are Memoire's father? Answer that first."

Schwarz: "??!!"

Black Heart: "I've looked into your mind... Countless times... but I cannot find a single reason for you to hide this fact."

He fell silent, apparently thinking what to say...

Schwarz: "...I was betrayed... By my friend... My dearest friend..."

Black Heart: "State your full lines..."

Schwarz: "...Very well..."

...And now we hear the True History of The War's Origins...

...Long ago I governed this nation of both monsters and humans... I looked after them like any leader would... I fought the monsters who were wrecking havoc... and punished humans who did mischief...

My goal was to create a society of equality, I wanted people to treat each other with respect and humility... Soon after, I met her... she was the most beautiful lady I have ever laid my eyes upon... but she was a Shifter...

Black Heart: "That was Memoire's mother..."

Schwarz: "Yes..."

...She was very proud yet at the same time respectful to everyone... she devoted herself to my cause and never left my side... soon after... we were engaged and then later on Memoire was born... She was our treasure we wanted her to grow up like a normal child... but alas, most of the public eye despised this union, for to them it was an abomination, even my close friend AGES another shifter was opposed to this...

But we lived on... and then one night... while we were fast asleep... someone got into the basilicom... he headed straight for the nursery room where Memoire was sleeping...Memoire's mother was nearby and spotted the intruder... She immediately activated the alarm which alerted me...

When I arrived I saw Memoire crying while the two shifters were locked in mortal combat... due to their shifted forms I could not tell which was which...and then...

FLASH BACK Schwarz's POV

Schwarz: "Damn it!"

I drew my sword and pistol and positioned myself between my child and the battling shifters... I protected our child as try to figure out which Shifter was my wife and which shifter was the intruder... One shifter was launched to my side.

Shifter 1: "Schwarz! Help me!"

I heard my wife's voice coming from the shifter that was lying beside me...The shifters had taken the form of a large snake... a basilisk if you may...

Schwarz: "Alright!"

...Without a moments delay I released the safety of my weapon and aimed a charged shot at the shifter in front of me... just then...

Shifter 2: "No! Please Don't!"

Schwarz: "!!!"

I had pulled the trigger...

BANG!

...just as I heard the 2nd shifter shout in panic... I looked to my side and saw the other shifter opening its mouth threatening to devour our child...

Schwarz: "You monster!"

...I grabbed my sword and swung it at the monster who threatened my child...

Shifter 1: "Aghhhh!!!"

I hit its right eye and it coils in pain...

Schwarz: "You bastard!"

I forcefully brought him down and tied him up as tight as I can... The shifter reverted into it's human form...

Schwarz: "What!? You!?"

AGES: "Heh... guess you caughte me oh great Lord..."

Schwarz: "You bastard! I trusted, you were my friend!"

AGES: "Don't you have more important things to attend to?"

...I then turn back to the Shifter I shot...

Shifter 2: "...Thank...god...ahh..."

Schwarz: "No... What have I done!?"

The charged shot pierced through the shifter... my wife... and now she was bleeding out...

Schwarz: "No! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I was deceived!"

Shifter 2: "No... Don't be... you were just trying to protect our child..."

...She reverts to her human form... upon doing so, I saw her chest pierced through...

Schwarz: "Don't worry, it's going to be okay! We can figure something out Memoria!"

Memoria: "...Shh... don't try to act tough Schwarz..."

Schwarz: "But-!"

Memoria: "...There was no way you could tell us apart... It's not your fault... okay...?"

Schwarz: "Memoria... I'm so sorry..."

...I held her closely as I felt her body grow cold and her hands go limp...

Memoria: "...Schwarz...?"

Schwarz: "What is it?"

Memoria: "...I...feel...cold..."

Schwarz: "No! Please don't leave me!"

Memoria: "...Schwarz..."

Schwarz: "...What is it?"

Memoria: "Let me see our daughter..."

Schwarz: "O-okay... here she is... she's fine... you protected her after all."

Memoria: "Yeah... I'm glad...Schwarz... I need you to do something for me..."

Schwarz: "What is it?"

Memoria: "Make sure that Memoire is always well... keep her safe from harm... And never let anything bad happen to her..."

Schwarz: "Why are you telling me this!? Didn't we promise!? That we'd watch over her together? That we will never leave her side, that we'll never let her feel alone!"

Memoria: "yes we did... but I don't think I can keep that promise anymore..."

Schwarz: "No... you're kidding... Right?"

Memoria: "Just make sure she grows up strong and proud... okay?"

Schwarz: "...Kh...!"

Memoria: "Schwarz...?"

Schwarz: "Okay... I promise..."

...She looked at our child with a gentle smile...

Memoire: "M-...Ma...Mama...?"

Memoria: "Ah... It's your mommy...ahaha... What a sweet smile..."

Schwarz: "She has your smile at least..."

Memoria: "She sure does..."

...Little Memoire plays with her mother's hand... she was still a baby after all... she couldn't comprehend the gravity of the situation...

Memoria: "Please... be safe... my child..."

Schwarz: "Memoria...?"

Memoria: "..."

...She's fallen silent... I couldn't believe it... with one single blow... she was gone... And it's all because of me...

Schwarz: "MEMORIA!!!!!!!"

...her body melts in my arms...

As I grieved, the bastard that invaded us escaped... and is currently the leader of the Shifters...

I had to hide my daughter somewhere, to keep her safe from that bastard... so I decided to leave her with our trusted maid... I called another aberrant to alter her memories... and then provided her with the necessities... when I heard that her previous husband passed away, I immediately searched for someone to fill in the role as a father to my child... Everything was going smoothly until Eithan reappeared once again... and killed off the family that my daughter was in... she was only 13 by then... and we were in a time where shifters and humans were completely seperated... so... I took her back in... and acted out as her guardian... and so here we are...

FLASH BACK ENDS

Noire's POV

Black Heart: "I know all of this already...What I want to know is... Why are you keeping it from her?"

Schwarz: "She would never forgive me for what I have done... And I can never forgive the shifters for what they've done! I gave them a chance! I asked them to present to me the bastard who ruined my life! But they did not cooperate! instead, they rebelled against me... they fought... and they never surrendered!"

Black Heart: "Silence!"

Schwarz: "...!"

Black Heart: "Your hatred for the Shifters and Aberrants is nothing more than a ruse!"

Schwarz: "Shut up..."

...Alright... I'm finally getting through him...

Black Heart: "Might I remind you... That your daughter is also an Aberrant..."

Schwarz: "You don't understand..."

Black Heart: "You don't really hate the Shifters nor the Aberrants, do you?"

Schwarz: "Shut up!"

...A sudden outburst of energy, his hair turns silver and his eyes burn red...

Schwarz: "They chose to betray me... And so i will never put my trust on any SHIFTER EVER AGAIN!"

Black Heart: "haah..."

Schwarz: "What?"

Black Heart: "And what of your wife...?"

Schwarz: "??!!"

Black Heart: "Do you think she would be happy about this?"

Schwarz: "..."

Black Heart: "What you are doing right now... is being plainly... disgustingly... irresponsible."

Schwarz: "I get it alright! I get it!"

Black Heart: "Glad we have reached an agreement. And remember Schwarz... just because one of their kind betrayed you, you can't just blame their entire race, but now that you've done that... you might have just asked for more enemies..."

Schawrz: "I understand..."

Black heart: "Good."

A bright light envelopes me as I deactivate HDD...

Noire: "Phew~ Glad that's over..."

Schwarz: "Eh? Who said we were done?"

Noire: "What?"

Schwarz: "You still have to reveal yourself you know."

Noire: "Ah yes... I guess I did say that..."

...I revealed my true Identity to Schwarz... everything about me... I had to limit the information to my profile though, and avoided mentioning things about the future...

Noire: "I am Noire, a CPU... A Goddess if you may... and I take power from the Faith otherwise known as SHARES from my people... That's it basically."

Schwarz: "I see."

Noire: "Uuuu~~~ Glad that's over, let's go get lunch, I'm starving..."

Schwarz: "Oh... We're not done yet..."

Noire: "What?"

Schwarz: "I said to REVEAL yourself right?"

Noire: "Yes... and I did."

Schwarz: "Don't even try to hide it from me... The way we fought just now... it was like I was fighting myself..."

Noire: "Uhh..."

Schwarz: "The way you dodged, retaliate, block, and even execute some attacks... they felt like I was mirroring myself in combat..."

Noire: "N-no they didn't..."

...I tried to leave but-

Schwarz: "Where are you going?"

Noire: "KyaH!!!"

...He grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me to a pillar with just one hand, he looked straight into my eyes and slowly... he came closer and closer to my face...

Noire: "Hey! Stop that! Let me go!"

...What the hell!? Why is he so strong all of a sudden!?

Schwarz: "You need to reveal everything first."

Noire: "N-no! I won't talk!"

Schwarz: "Are you sure... cuz if you don't..."

...His free hand slowly caressed my legs...

Noire: "HyaN!"

I felt a shiver crawl up my spine and I reflexively shut my legs close.

Schwarz: "Are you sure you still won't tell me?"

He's teasing me... But I won't give in! I can't!

Noire: "I can't... I won't tell! HaaaNNN!!"

His hand going higher and higher... up my hips and then up my waist...

Noire: "N-No! Don't!"

Schwarz: "Still not talking eh? Well then..."

his face drew closer, I turned to the side in a futile effort to avoid his gaze...

Noire: "..."

Schwarz: "*lick*"

Noire: "HYAAAANNN!!!~~"

Did he just- Lick my ear! Oh no this is bad... I can't take this anymore... This sensation this feeling!

Noire: "Ahn~!"

Schwarz: "You'd better talk now..."

Noire: "N-no....No... I will not--- ahn!"

Make it stop! please! Stop!

Schwarz: "...."

Noire: "eh?"

It stopped...? W-what?

Now I was just standing there Schwarz wasn't even doing anything to me anymore...

Schwarz: "Ooookaaaayyyy... So umm..."

Noire: "Eh?"

Schwarz: "You really won't talk?"

Noire: "Eh? Oh! No, I won't talk no matter what!"

Schwarz: "Ah... okay... I mean... if you really didn't want to... you could have just pushed me back you know."

Noire: "Eh?"

Schwarz: "We're you... actually enjoying it?"

Noire: "Wha---- WHAAAAAATTTTTTT!?"

Schwarz: "I mean, you knew that your powers were back but you just let me do as I pleased... and you were saying no all the time so I stopped... but then I realized... you could have just transformed and... well... We're you actually expecting me to do something...?"

Noire: "Ahh..."

Schwarz: "Umm... Noire?"

SHING!!!!!  I activate HDD...

Black Heart: "You dare to cross me.... I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU SHAME A CPU!"

Schwarz: "Oh shoot! Oh shoot! Oh shoot!Oh shoot!Oh shoot!Oh shoot!!!!!!"

I gave chase with my sword in hand... THIS WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!

...

..

.

Histy's notes:

Wumpa Fruit - Wumpa Fruit are the Crash Bandicoot equivalent of coins from the Mario franchise. By collecting 100 of these fruit Crash receives an extra life. The taste of these fruit is unknown, but crates full of them are mysteriously left lying around so they can't be too good.

Impulse Edge - The move Noire executed during her HDD form where she summons an arc of energy wave beaming towards Schwarz. This attack is an EX finisher for Noire in the Games.

A Tale of Memories - This Chapter's title is a nod to the anime ef: A Tale of Memories. (Still makes me cry like a little Nep T^T...)

NEPSTATION!!!!!

Neptune: "Hello! Everyone Welcome to Nepstation!"

Author: "H-hey! Wait a minute this is my segment here!"

Neptune: "Nope not anymore! for it is in our contract that you will you're beloved Protagonist's face at least once! after 4 chapters."

Author: "You made that up! Also... Noire is the protag in this arc..."

Neptune: "Whatever Mr. Author... You have clearly forgotten about me! and no amount of pudding will ever earn my forgiveness for that."

Author: "10 buckets..."

Neptune: "And thus you are forgiven~"

Author: "Can we just move on...?"

Neptune: "Right! Once again, welcome everyone to Nepstation... in this segment we will be tackling the recent events in the FanFic! Don't worry, this is an alternate setting and in no way shape or form will affect the story."

Author: "Umm... My segment?"

Neptune: "Joining us for today is Noire!"

Noire: "Hello everyone."

Neptune: "So Noire... Schwarz is a father huh?"

Noire: "Yeah I can't believe it either..."

Neptune: "Uuu~ And you got into that hot steamy action as well..."

Noire: "I--!! Won't deny that..."

Neptune: "As I've heard... You also seduced him with your sweaty body and that long lustrous hair! and dare I mention those lovely thighs!"

Noire: "Neptune! You are really weirding me out right now!"

Neptune: "Oh come on~ It's not like this was your first time or anything..."

Noire: "!!! O///O"

Neptune: "...Ah... That blushing emoticon... WAIT!"

Noire: "Uhhh..."

Neptune: "It really wasn't your first TIME!!!!!?????? Holy Neppers! Get the torches! Ready the guns and prepare for war Noire lovers! Her chastity was taken and you all must avenge it!!!!"

Noire: "What!? No! My Chastity is intact! I'm not going to give it up that easily! Calm down Neptune!"

Neptune: "Oh... So you're still chaste..? Oh I see... good we're all good here folks..."

Noire: "But I could have lost it if he kept going... not that I couldn't have anything about it... ahaha...haha...haha..."

Neptune: "Ahh...."

Noire: "Wh-what?"

Neptune: "READY YOUR SWORDS AND SHIELDS EVERYONE WERE OFF TO WAR AFTER ALL!!!"

Noire: "No! Wait! Neptune! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

...

..

.

Author: "Oookaaayyyy..."

Author's Notes:

So how's it going guys! Oh boy... I got sick just recently... but Don't worry My hands are still typing...Admittedly I still make typos but regardless, I'm still continuing this fanfic for all of ya beautiful Neppers out there.

Did I take a week to update this time? I'm not even sure anymore... Oh well :D

Anyway!

If you liked this chapter why not give it a vote!? And while you're at it why not share it to your fellow Neppers, and as always I will see ya guys in the next chapter

Chapter 28 (Envy: The Truth)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
369 5 7
After seeing plenty of Gamindustri's sights and meetings its locals, Bios went to Planeptune with her older sisters. Under the company of Neptune and...
100K 1.1K 29
(Y/N) (L/N) is 16 year old kid. He had close friends on his school, but something changed on him...Something more special...He had a power that could...