π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

1.3K 151 156
By gangstresses

DEVANTE

"Y'all didn't find K, yet?" I asked as Dalvin and Jojo shook their heads 'no' as we were now in the gym.

"Nah, we checked everywhere and including asking all his old hoes but they didn't know where he was at" Dalvin shrugged his shoulders slightly as he frowned.

"I'm worried about him, I mean what she said cut real deep into him" Jojo spoke as Dalvin and I nodded in agreement.

"That bitch needs to get popped in the mouth for that shit" I grumbled in annoyance of even speaking about her.

"Hey, you guys still didn't find K-Ci?" All of sudden Dominic makes his way towards us with his pager in his hand.

"Nah, not yet" I spoke up.

"Bummer, well I paged him like over a hour ago and he still didn't respond, we might need to call the police because I feel like K-Ci is missing" Dominic scratched the back of his neck.

"Now, Dominic I don't think K will just-ya know get away from everything and everybody" I spoke uneasily thinking of the possibility that K-Ci would actually run away from his friends or family or do something even worse and unimaginable to happen to towards him.

"I know it's hard to imagine but it's been like after 11 since he stormed out the cafeteria and now it's 2:05 and he still hasn't shown up, I'm not trying to put anything into your head about my theories of him running away but I'm just saying like ya know-what if?" Dominic pursued his lips and curled his eyebrows up.

"That's preposterous Dominic, look K will show up any second now at that door and will be acting like his crazy ass self in no time" I waved him off.

"Okay, I'll take your word for it" And as soon as he said that the door of the gym swung opened and there was
K-Ci and...

"Naomi?" I muttered under my breath, confused as Dalvin and Jojo ran over to him attacking him with a big hug ass following by Naomi moving out the way of the crossfire of the big bear hug.

"You were right DeVante, I need to think like you and focus on the positive and not the neg-" Dominic started to speak.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah-yada-yada whatever Dominic, now move out my way" I shut him out as I made my way brushing past him over to K-Ci and Naomi as Jojo and Dalvin were talking their ears off.

"Where, were you K-Ci?" Dalvin asked.

"I was at the school garden ya know over by the use to be band room" He informed us.

"I was so worried-" Jojo soon stopped and noticed Dalvin and I staring at him.

"I mean we were so worried about you K, we thought you ran off or something" Jojo told his eldest brother.

"I was thinking about that but I forgot momma will find me eventually and whoop my ass and then I can't do life on the trail cause I ain't about that life, the deers and whatnot will jack me for my shit and everything, have birds swooping down trying to peck the shit out of me and Bugs Bunny trying to trick me, that's a big hell no for me" K-Ci joked as we laughed along with him.

"I see you got Naomi with you and shit" I spoke up as I looked Naomi who rolled her eyes as she then looked at K-Ci who was talking.

"Yeah, she helped me and honestly it was so moving and smoothing to my soul, like I felt a connection to our souls like on some deep shit ya know" K-Ci spoke as he turned his head and looked at Naomi and smiled.

"Did I miss something here?" Dalvin asked as he pointed at K-Ci and then at Naomi.

"Yeah, something is going on" Jojo squinted his eyes at the both of them while I was still left in the dark.

"Do, you think something is going on?" K-Ci inquired.

"I'm not sure and my brain hurts right now from not to long ago from drinking that slushie" Jojo held his head and groaned in pain from his brain freeze he received not to long ago.

"Well, it's good to see that you are okay K-Ci" I told him and he nodded his head up and down.

"Well, thanks to God and Naomi-I feel alot better from what happened earlier with Soy Sauce" K-Ci told me.

"Yeah" I looked at Naomi who then huffed and rolled her eyes at me once again.

"Stop, staring at me" Naomi snapped as venom laced her tone.

"Girl, these are my muthafucking eyes and I look where ever I fucking please, get over yourself cause ain't nobody wanna look at you like that" I laughed at her ferocious facial expression.

"Are you dumb or just stupid because news flash HoVantae you were just staring at me obviously you do wanna look at me, jackass" Naomi flicked me off as Jojo, Dalvin, and K-Ci watched us go back and forth with each other.

"Look here, little girl you ain't finna yell at me like you all big and bad acting like you run somebody and shit" I hissed like a snake ready to strike at her in any moment.

"You know what I had enough of you DeVante, you talk all that mad shit but can't back it up, you a pussy" She smirked.

"Imma what?" I furrowed my brows knowing good and well this girl didn't just called me what I just thought she called me.

"You heard me" She added extra bass in her voice as it caught me off guard because she never got loud before like this, ever.

"Nah I don't think I heard you clear enough, can you rephrase yourself" I then pushed K-Ci out the way as my anger fumed up inside me as I was now close to her, invading all of her personal space possible.

"I said-you are a pussy" She spoke as she reached up and patted my shoulder and smiled at me as anger simmered up inside me.

"You better be glad you a girl and I don't hit girls, I'll just let Alicia handle you" I leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"See, my fellow classmates-a real representation of a pussy and that pussy is DeVante DeGrate, he wants his girlfriend to handle me but to much of a pussy to handle me his ownself and then has the audacity to spit mad shit and bitch when I speak the truth about his stupid hoe ass" Naomi suddenly pushes me harshly and kept on pushing me until Dominic came out of nowhere and grabbed her by the arm and yanked her over to him.

"Dominic control yo bitch because if she touch me aga-" I screamed until I heard her screeching.

"What, what you gonna do-do what muthafucka?! Also, who the fuck are you calling a bitch?! You more of one then me constantly whining-shit you might as well have the pussy and I have the muthafucking dick cause you sound and act just like a bitch!" Naomi yelled as her veins protruded out her neck at me.

Dominic soon dragged her out the gym as Dalvin, Jojo and K-Ci stared at me with disappointment written all over their faces.

"What, she started that shit first?" I huffed and puffed as my face becomes hot as I tried to calm myself down.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

JOJO?

DALVIN?

DOMINIC?

K-CI?

NAOMI?

DEVANTE AND NAOMI
AUGURING AGAIN?

NAOMI READING
DEVANTE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.9K 46
After enduring multiple types of abuse by her parents for most of her childhood, Yasmine finally escapes and moves in with her best friend and her mo...
113K 5.9K 67
"It seems to me, that love could be labeled poison and we'd drink it anyways... " // D E V A N TE S W I N G NOVEL //
237K 12.6K 68
This is the Third book to the "CASH SHIT" series. Y/N is now a certified RPN and on top of that dealing with Kaiori ,Khia and engaged to Jonathan. Jo...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC