The Baker Street Baby

By ageplayfandomwriter

What will happen when Sherlock Holmes goes to sleep as his normal mature 6 foot self and wakes up back as a 2... More

Chapter 1: The Prologue
Chapter 2: This Can't Be Real
Chatper 3: A Woman's Touch
Chapter 4: The War Begins
Chapter 5: The Uninvited Guest
Chapter 6: The Sleepless Night
Chapter 8: Paging Dr.Watson
Chapter 9: The Day That Couldn't Get Any Worse
Chapter 10: The Discovery
Chapter 11: The Day Has Finally Come
Chapter 12: Your New Home
Chapter 13: The Mad Man And His Box
Chapter 14: The Rescue
Chapter 15: Christmas Eve
Chapter 16: Christmas Day!
Chapter 17: The Cure
Chapter 18: Another Trip To The Hospital
Chapter 19: A Doctor Needed
Chapter 20: The Doctor Is In
Chapter 21: The Babysitter
Chapter 22: A Rainy Indoors Day
Chapter 23: Roadtrip
Chapter 24: A Heart-Breaking Goodbye
Chapter 25: Where's John
Chapter 26: A Second Doctor's Opinion

Chapter 7: The Crazy Morning

3.6K 90 41
By ageplayfandomwriter

John woke up early the next morning. Was it all a dream? Was Sherlock actually a toddler? He sat up in his bed when he noticed that he wasn't infact in his bed, he was in Sherlock's bed. He rubbed his head starting to feel a headache coming on.

He started to remember everything that happen waking up to little Sherlock, diapering him, dealing with his brother, it was enough to give him the horrible headache he currently had. But was it all true?

He looked to his side when reality hit him. He looked over to see a white crib next to his bed. Inside the crib laid a little curly black haired boy, still sound asleep in a onesie.

John smiled looking at how cute Sherlock was. He was so peaceful curled up with his little dog stuffie and his blanket around him. John couldn't take his eyes off him. This had been one of the few times he ever saw Sherlock so calm and relaxed.

In all honesty John really enjoyed taking care of him. After all he did really love him. Plus this experience he felt was bring him closer with him. Sherlock only trust him, that meant the world to him.

John got out of bed as quietly as possible not wanting to wake up Sherlock. He wanted him to sleep as long as he could. He tip toed across the bedroom and into the hallway.There in the hallway he was safe to make noise. He walked down the kitchen he saw a note on the table. He gave a confused look and picked the paper up reading it.

Dear John,

Good Wednesday morning John. I'm so sorry to leave you dear on such short notice but my friend who live in Preston has had a horrible fall. She's called me from the hospital this morning and I had to go make sure she okay. She never had children so I have to talk to the doctors to make sure they are giving her the proper care. On the back of this paper I left a list of all of the things you would need for Sherlock if you take him to work with you. If you need any help taking care of him while I'm gone please call me or text me. I should be back by the end of the day.

Much love
Ms.Hudson xoxox

John put the note down when it hit him. Today was Wednesday, today he had to work! "Shit!" He said to himself as he quickly went up stairs to get change. "How could I forget I work Wednesday's at the office!" He said as he walked into his room. He went straight for his closet grabbing his shirt, pants, shoes, and white doctor's coat. He looked around his room for anything he could use as a diaper bag when he found it. An old present from his mother on Christmas, a beautiful blue message me bag that she insisted would "Look manly if he wore it."

He rolled his eyes thinking of the comment. Once ready he rushed down stairs and put the kettle and toaster on. He then put the bag on the chair next to him and sat down grabbing Ms. Hudson's note to see what he would need for Sherlock.

Things you need for Sherlock:
1. Grab and put three extra diapers in the bag. Lately he seems like he needs them so it's always good to have them on you.
2. Bring the changing bed for him. Don't lay him on any disgusting table. At least with the changing bed on top he would touch that germy table.
3. Make sure you bring him his stuffed animal dog. Little kids always have one toy they can't live without and with Sherlock he seems to can't live without it.
4. Bring an extra jar of food, a baby spoon and a bib. When you have lunch with him make sure he's wearing that bib or he will get it all over himself.
5. And finally if he gets sleepy bring his blanket.
Good luck dear if you need me I'll be available. Xoxox

John nodded looking at the list. He walked to the bathroom grabbing the extra diapers and putting them into the bag. He didn't take the changing bed knowing that before he left he would have to probably change him. He walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a baby spoon and a jar of smushed carrots and peas and put the two in the bag as well. He walked over to the counter and opened a draw grabbing a bib out of it and putting it into the bag as well.

The kettle was finally whistling and the toast was finally ready. He grabbed the two making himself a good cup of tea and sat down to enjoy breakfast when he started to hear crying from the bedroom.

**************
Sherlock slowly opened his eyes. His night was restless. Waking up and going back to sleep on and off. He held his stuffie close as he realized where he was. "I'm in a crib?!" He said out loud as he sat up and looked at his surroundings. He was in a cute white crib. He stood up in the crib to try to get out but the bars were too high for him to reach!

This was the first time he was ever actually small. Normally he was very tall, 6"4 to be exact! He would get things on the top shelves for people smaller than him. But now he was small and helpless. He looked across the room to find john missing yet again!

He looked around the room and saw no one. He held onto his dog close as his mind started to play with him. The closet still scared him. Was there someone or something in there? He sat at the very corner of the crib farthest away from the closet and did the only thing he could do to get john to save him, cry.

John rushed into the bedroom like a hero to Sherlock. Sherlock looked up at John with these big teary eyes. John heart melted seeing him like that. "Aww! Sherlock what's the matter?" John said picking Sherlock up out of the crib. Sherlock latched onto john for dear life, that closet was so scary to him, anyone could be in there!

Sherlock smushed his face into John shoulder and pointed to the closet. John looked where he pointed and smiled a bit. "You think there's a monster in your closet Sherlock?" He asked smiling thinking that this was so adorable.

Sherlock nodded still smushed in John shoulder. "Oh Sherlock no one is going to hurt you over my watch here let me show you." He started to walk towards the closet which made Sherlock even more scared. He tried to squirm out of his arms but to no avail. John turned the light on in the closet to see nothing inside. "See no ones home Sherlock. It's empty." Sherlock turned around and looked in the empty closet. Maybe John was right, maybe he scared them off.

John smiled turning off the light and closing the door. "Well enough of that we have a busy day ahead of us!" He said as he walked out of sherlocks room and into the kitchen. He placed Sherlock into a high chair and put a bib on him. He then walked over to the fridge to grab a jar of baby food for breakfast.

Sherlock was not having it! He was in a high chair and bib?! This was already embarrassing enough but he was wet again and sitting down only made him notice it more. And if things couldn't be worse he had to pee again.

John walked back over with the jar of baby food, a suppie cup and a little baby spoon. He pulled up a chair next to Sherlock and began to start to feed him. And this wasn't going ending well. Sherlock flipped the spoon out of John's hand making him roll his eyes and pick it off the table. "Sherlock listen this is good for you. It's perfect for someone your size. Plus this taste amazing it's bananas and strawberries. Come on it won't hurt you!" He pushed the spoon toward Sherlock making him turn his face in every opposite direction.

John sighed "Sherlock come one we don't have all day we need to leave soon." Sherlock stopped for a second "We are leaving?!" He thought to himself. "We are going in public?!" While he was paused for a second john took advantage and was able to get the food inside Sherlocks mouth instead of on his cheeks.

Sherlock broke out of his thoughts to the taste of the food which he hate to admit but john was right, the food was actually really good. He looked at John having swallowed the food. John smiled seeing his expression "See it wasn't that bad. Come on let's finish the rest and get you ready."

*************

Sherlock finished the rest of the baby food. It was actually very good, better than he thought it was going to be. John wiped his face and started to clean everything up in the sink. Sherlock started to drink from his sippie cup when he felt the pressure on his bladder.

He began to start fidgeting in his chair not wanting to wet his already well wet diaper. But sadly for Sherlock his little bladder wasn't as strong as he thought it was. The pressure kept building and building every second until he finally lost control. He started to wet his diaper feeling the warmth liquid between his leg. His diaper surprise didn't leak as bad as he thought but there was a noticeable wet circle on his crouch area.

John quickly finished cleaning up. He picked up Sherlock and instantly noticed the wet mark. Sherlock face turned red with embarrassment. He was about to start crying when John started to comfort him. "Hey hey hey it's okay Sherlock accidents happen. It will be okay, let get you all changed up okay? Then we can go out and start our day!" And with that he walked into Sherlock room. He grabbed a light purple shirt and baby blue shorts. He then walked into the bathroom. He placed the clothes on the counter and placed Sherlock on the changing bed.

Sherlock stood up on the bed looking at John. He tried with the best of his abilities to sound serious "I ton't wanna go out!" He protested to John. John rolled his eyes this is just what he needed this morning. "Sherlock we have to go out. I have to go to work and your going to join me. I can't leave you home by yourself!"

Sherlock protested somemore "Yes you tan!" He said even more mad. John sighed he knew he had to be firm with him again. That's the only way he knew he would listen to him. "Sherlock you have to go to work with me whether you like it or not so either lay down and cooperate or get spanked again and cooperate. Your choice." Sherlock stood there with his arms crossed. He wasn't going to go out and that was that. "I ton't wanna!" He said one more time and that was it.

John picked him out and placed him on his stomach again. He undid his onesie and untapped his diaper taking it off and throwing it away leaving Sherlock naked with his butt in the air. John spanked Sherlock three times each feeling worse and worse. Sherlock broke into tears the moment he started. He swung his feet around to stoop but it was no help and it was over pretty fast. John flipped him over, he powdered his up and put a fresh diaper on him.

He kissed his little head and hugged him "I'm sorry Sherlock but you need to listen to me. We have to go out today and that's that. I know it's embarrassing for you but I promise your secret is safe I won't tell a soul."  John picked up the shirt and shorts from the counter and quickly dressed him. He picked him up, taking the changing bed with him and brought them to the kitchen.

John quickly put the rest of the supplies in his bag. He put the strap of the bag around his arm and picked up Sherlock. He was about to leave when he almost forgot the most important thing that would make this day a living hell without, Sherlock stuffie. He walked back into the bed room and picked up Sherlock red dog handing it to him in his arms. "We can't forget red beard now can we?" John said causing Sherlock to smile a bit.

He picked up his medical bag as well that he almost forgot and headed down the stairs. John walked out onto the sidewalk and into the side of the street as he tried to call a taxi over. Sherlock looked around at the outside world. It all seemed so different to him now. He noticed things that his older self would've even cared about like the birds flying around or they way the trees blew in the wind. It was all so.....beautiful. Finally a taxi pulled over and john and Sherlock got inside. "To the Sunshine doctors office please." John said to the driver as he set his bags down on the seat next to him. The driver nodded and soon drove off. John placed Sherlock in his lap so he could look out the window which he loved! It kept him occupied the whole trip to the doctors office.

Once they arrived John picked up Sherlock placing him back on his hip as he made his way up the steps into the doctors office.

Thank you all so much for reading! Sorry that this chapter seems a bit slow and boring! I'm setting up for the next chapter that will be mostly the doctors office. Also sorry for the slow updates, school has started where I live so it hasn't been easy getting the time to write but assure you I have no plans of stopping either one of my books! If you liked this chapter give it a start and comment what you would like to see happen at the doctors office! If I like your idea I'll give you a shout out and add it into the story! Thank you all so much for the support and I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
951K 84K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
40.8K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...