The Blue Tailed Mermaid

By Random116

Where have the wolves gone? Serena is an average person, well actually that really matters on who's perspecti... More

Intro?
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Twenty eight
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A.N
A.N
A.N

Chapter eight

38 4 0
By Random116

Serena's POV

The day after Serena found some people in her apartment.

After the truck came , and they somehow fixed everything, they as well brought an updated version of the T.V and a computer , they went out .

"So , the reason you were in my house was because of a T.V show?"I ask them again for the fifth time. Really why go on all that trouble and take the chance of being arrested or worse for a T.V show ?

"Yes , yes that is the reason." The gre- I mean Charles said.

They then walked of. Humans are very different from mermaids. I closed the door. The bringing and fixing stuff took about 2 hours , they said that there had been a few unseen problems . I have still been sleeping in my own home , in my undamaged room, they said that they would come back after having some rest and fixing a few problems. As well there is a lock on my door so if I am sleep walking I don't accidentally hurt someone or myself .

Today is going to be so exciting. I am so happy . I can not keep it in . I quickly brush my straight black hair , I put on some jeans and a blue shirt and run outside closing the door in a rush only 10 minutes after they went out .

I ran to the place , as I was passing I saw the three of them talking, they looked at me running and looked confused, I then arrived to the place . The place that I had run so quickly too was Starbucks.

The symbol was a mermaid, it looked kind of strange . But she looked pretty. Before walking inside of the cafe I put my hair into a ponytail . I then walked in.

I saw that a few people were in the shop but not that many , about half a dozen . No one was in front of the cashier so I went up to it .

I then waited there for 30 seconds then a girl walk up to me , she was on the other of the counter .

"Hey , how can I help you? "She said in a British accent .

"Hi , I am the new waiter ." I replied to her .

"Oh ,Serena right? Well come on . I'll show you around ."

She then showed me the staff room and gave me an apron so that f I spilled anything it would not get onto my clothes , she then taught me how to use a machine that made something called coffee , I think . She then taught me how to get some food orders from customers .

She then taught me a few other stuff . After teaching me a few things a couple of hours had passed by . Wow time passed by quickly . The coffee machine was difficult and I kept on accidentally spilling the boiling coffee , well it is not my fault that I have lived all my life under the sea where the coffee is floating and not falling onto the ground and not boiling hot .

During the time she had taught me about working here another person was at the counter , and she had told me her name , her name was Carla .

After a few hours she told me that I was probably ready to start working with her looking over me to see if I listened to her at all.

I walked up to the counter and in ten seconds a guy with hoodie covering his face walked up to me .

"Ok so I would like to get a blueberry muffin and a glass of water ." His voice was deep pitched .

The muffin was behind some glass so that the people could see it and maybe , I think , it is there so no one could steal anything from it . You really do not know what people might do for food .

I got the muffin and the glass quickly ." Are you staying or are you going ?" I asked .

"I'm staying ." He said . This is a bit suspicious, why would someone wear a hoodie and try not to show their face ?

He stays there . He drinks the water quickly but does not touch the muffin. He flinched slightly every time the door opened and made it ring a small bell telling someone had entered or exited . He had good hearing then .

Where he sat was not in the sun , it was in the shadows, like he did not want to get anyone's attention .

"Hello , can I get a blueberry muffin and a glass of water?" A girl now asked , she too had a hoodie on , covering her face.

"Stay or to go ?" I asked her .
"Stay ." She then walked off and sat beside the other person wearing a hoodie . I then get told that I have to clean the plates . I get the plates and spray them with water and then put them in the dishwasher.

I looked at one specific plate . It looked no different from the rest but I felt like there was something that I was meant to see. The reflection on the plate showed the seats and the table , something is of , I just can't put my finger on it .

I put the plates , cutlery and the cups in the dishwasher and go to see if there was anyone waiting for me or the other people I am working with.

I see two people , they don't look suspicious at all .

"Hi I would so like a blueberry muffin and a glass of water please ." A girl said , she was jumping about like she was playing tennis and was having a sugar rush , she had two pigtails in her hair .

I gave her order and then she gave me the money , and before I was about to ask if she was staying she ran to the people in the hoodies and started talking to them .

"Hi can I get a glass of water and a blueberry muffin?" A boy asked me , he looked calm but he as well looked like he was in deep concentration . I have the order and then he walked to the hoodie people and pigtail girl. Why are so many people eating blueberry muffins and a glass of water? I have no idea.

I then went and cleaned a few more plates and I looked at the reflection of one of them and realised something, the reflection only showed two people not four .

The hoodie people ....

They .... they were vampires.

The first vampires that I have ever met .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 195K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
23K 665 21
When Dakota and her siblings journey to land to hunt the hunter, they encounter some minor, and major, hiccups. School is just one of the many things...
11K 760 44
I won't survive. I'm sure of it. Strong wind ruffles through my clothes and hardly allows my eyes to remain open. I'm surprised that I'm still stand...
18.1K 722 13
A sellsword with a haunting past that follows her every day. Only a handful of people know about it. Every day, her life hangs in a thread. Can she h...