i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Dieciseis

14.6K 655 76
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: that's it for today, see ya on the next updates)

"you're really wearing that? seriously?"

"what? There's nothing wrong with what I am wearing"

"you really have no sex appeal! How can you bait those king and knight of yours if you go to the beach looking that" she pointed at my jersey shorts and black undershirt

"I have no plan to bait them okay!"

"but why? Why do you have wear that kind of clothes? Don't you have any swimsuit?"

"this are my swimsuit" this is even the same clothes i wore every time I go to the beach in my past life

"this is the problem when you have an overprotective brother"

"anyway, no need to fuss over my clothes because brother even approved of it"

"that is what I meant from what I've said previously!" Kana is wearing a black short shorts and pink halter bikini top and she looks cute in it "I would've like to lend you some proper swimsuit but I guess I really had no choice, I don't want to earn the wrath of brother Clyde"

"brother almost never get angry you know" I pointed at her and she just give me a hopeless look but I ignore it "come one let's go the waves are waiting for us"

"yes, yes" when we got out of the changing room i waved at my body guards and pointed at the sea they nodded and followed us at a discreet distance. Kana and I immediately went to the sea for a swim while Gram and the others sat on the sand and watched us.

"Catherine, Miss Kana, you forgot this" Hugh called us while waving something on his hand

"what's with the discrepancy, they call you Catherine but mine with a 'miss' attached to it" Kana grumbles as we walk back to the shore

"you forgot to apply sunblock it would be bad for you ladies to be sunburned" I nodded and get the lotion from Hugh's hand as we walk towards my body guard who set up a space for us.

"Catherine help me on my back" I help Kana after applying mine and while doing it she was airing out her grievances to my bodyguards.

"you call her Catherine but me Miss Kana? How unfair is that? next time call me Kana. And also don't be like brother Clyde okay? He's already a big hurdle if you also become someone like him I am afraid my friend will grow up to be an old maid" I almost give Kana a knock on the head but I just choose to ignore it "can't you even feel pity that your master had the lowest chance in the love department? So guard her on the bad guys but be negligent on possible suitor candidates, don't scare them away!!"

"Kana!!!" I can't ignore her anymore or else she will only spout more nonsense "and guys don't listen to her nonsense!"

"tsk....i am just helping you okay"

"I am only thirteen, I have no time for that yet plus I still have the duty to become the world's greatest villain"

"I'll let you off today, just today" I just shake my head in resignation as I stare at Kana's figure who is walking back to the sea

"Catherine I can't help but agree with Kana"

"don't irritate me Alexei" I followed my friend

"Kana!" I swam towards her "stop giving my bodyguards stupid ideas!"

"okay, chill, let's just enjoy the sea"

The two played in the water for a while when Kana spotted something, she smiled before calling Catherine to go ashore.

"you're tired already?"

"no, I just feel like drinking fruit smoothie, I remember reading that a restaurant nearby here serves the best fruit smoothie plus their sweets are to die for"

"then let's go try them" I said excitedly

"un....however I would've like you to change first but.....never mind" i look down at what I am wearing then at Kana who look at me with hopelessness.

"here" Mason and Hugh handed us our parka and we wear them over our swimwear.

"let's go, I want to taste this smoothie you've mentioned" I noticed a glint in her eyes

"this place had a feel of home more than a restaurant" I said more to myself when we reach our destination. It was a bungalow surrounded by fruit bearing trees and ornamental plants, it's overlooking the sea and not far from our spot. If not for the wrought iron chairs and tables shaded by umbrellas and the customers around I would not even think that the place is a restaurant.

"right? it has a good review because of this, plus the owners are siblings and they managed it personally and all the food served here are all one of kind"

"then let's hurry I want to taste this food of theirs"

"okay, okay" when we went inside I almost run back to the hotel when I saw the two familiar figures sitting on the terraces surrounded by teen girls. Somehow I had a bad idea about this

"come!" before I could step back Kana grab my hand and we head to the counter, she handed me a menu and after taking a look at the appetizing pictures inside I set aside those two in my mind and place an order.

"where would you like this to be served?" said a voice that made me look up. upon seeing the owner of the voice I was mesmerized by the tall tanned man manning the bar counter. He's as tall as Alexei who is more than six foot and possibly the same age as him who is in his late twenties. He might not be as buff as Gram but his body is lean, a fact not hidden by his fitted black shirt and the long hair fanning his face doesn't make him look like a girl but it added an aura of sexiness on him. For the first time I had felt an attraction towards the opposite sex.

"we will have it on the terrace. What about you guys?" Kana ask my body guards who are still looking at the menu

"we will have it in the terrace too" Kana nodded and grab my hand taking me outside

"what's with you? you've been quiet since we've placed our orders" I still have my mind on the man in the counter.

"Kana, my heart is pounding real hard"

"eh???" she look at me with wide eyes "what do you mean by that?"

"I don't know but......" I touch my chest and feel my heart beat but it's still beating fast "plus for the first time I thought of someone other than brother as handsome no not handsome maybe attractive or sexy? Argh!!!!! I don't know"

"okay let's sit for a while" I did not even noticed that we've already reach the terrace nor did I notice that we've walk passed those two "here have some water" I look at the one who serve the drinks, it's the same man who is behind the bar counter. When he noticed that I am looking at him he gave me a smile and I could feel my face heating up. "what was that?!" Kana grab my hand to get my attention as I follow the server through my gaze.

"Kana, my heart is beating fast again" I look at her in daze

"oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!!! It's a miracle!!!!" I should've gotten angry at her but my mind is too preoccupied with the man that I just let her comment go. "Catherine, this is a big development" she stand up, grab my shoulders and shake me in excitement that I started to get dizzy

"Kana!!!"

"oh sorry. I'm just too excited" I pouted at her "but seriously, this shows that you're not entirely hopeless." She clap her hand in excitement, her eyes glittering while looking at me as if she'd found a new toy "congrats Catherine you're experiencing your first crush"

"crush?" I feel my heartbeat, yes this feeling is familiar, it's the same feeling I have every time I see my favorite singer on stage, it's the feeling I have every time our captain in the karate club talk to me back in my past life. The feeling of infatuation. "yes, looks like I am infatuated at him"

"good....good...very good" Kana nodded as if she found something satisfying "and good thing for you, he's one of the owners of this place and he's single" I smiled at her "so do you want to know his name?"

"eh????"

"your bodyguards can investigate him if you want"

"I don't want to become a stalker"

"stupid, you're not going to be a stalker"

"still no"

"then what are you going to do? You'll just look at him in admiration at a distance?"

"well......."

"alright....alright....we could come here again tomorrow if you want" I smile at Kana in gratitude "and look who spotted us" even without asking I already knew who she's talking about suddenly my energy is slowly being depleted.

"Catherine" Aoi showed up and Ryuuji just sat across the table from us leisurely drinking tea that was served to him like he had no care in the world. Well I guess that's expected of the king. "it must've been fate that we met here today" well curse that fate of yours!!

"here's your order" I look up when the man behind the counter came and served our orders and just like a while ago I followed him again with my gaze

"you like him?" surprised, I look at Aoi and can't helped but feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Was I that obvious that he caught up with me with just one look?? "looks like I nailed it" I give him a glare and avoided his teasing gaze but it landed on Ryuuji who is looking at us.

"you look like a tomato" I look at Kana and pout "here drink some of this" I grudgingly take my smoothie. Aoi take his seat on Ryuuji's table when his order arrive

"thank you"

"you're too obvious you know. Hmmm......maybe it's the side effect of having your first crush"

"Kana!"

"no need to be shy, besides what's the point of hiding it from them when they've already figured you out?" of course there's a point!!! I am a future villainess you know! And the target of my attack will be directed to those two's love interest! There's no way I'll let them see me like this.

"no need to worry Catherine we will keep our mouth shut" I want to dig a hole and stay there forever when I heard Aoi's remark.

"so, want me to ask his name?" I glare at Kana "no need to glare at me like that besides we need to at least know the name of your crush"

"whose crush?" Kana's teasing smile became rigid when brother's voice drifted around us

"brother!" I did not expect him to be here and behind him is brother Jake "brother Jake"

"hello" brother Jake wave on us and I smiled at him

"so, whose crush are you talking about?" I look at Kana who looks like she'll topple any minute and her complexion is starting to become pale

"ar—"

"ah, no-nothing, we're just talking about crushed ice" I raised a brow at her direction when she lied at brother, she can't even look at him straight when they took a seat on our table

"but I heard you're talking about asking for someone's name"

"maybe you'd heard it wrong" brother frowned but he did not pursue his question anymore instead he turn his gaze on me.

"ummmm......" I want to avert my gaze but brother smiled at me while his eyes do the talking "i-its....it's really....."

"Catherine, its futile, we both know that you can't lie"

"Jake!" I almost sigh in relief when someone called brother Jake

"uncle!" I saw how Kana's expression suddenly brightened up then she look at me, her eyes suddenly glittering in excitement. "so you're here after-all, we went to your shop but you're not there" then I understand Kana's reaction when my crush approach our table and talk with brother Jake

"Angie is short on staff so I am here to help out"

"I see after all it's the peak season, by the way, I want you to meet my friends. This is, Clyde, his sister Catherine and her friend Kana. Guys this is my mother's cousin, uncle Jude" I heard collective hellos on my side but I remain looking at brother Jake's uncle and when he suddenly turn in my direction I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"cats should stay cats" I am jolted from gazing at my crush when I heard Ryuuji's remark making me look at him, even Aoi is looking at him in surprise but the person in question is just looking far away looking solemn as if he's thinking of something.

"anyway, what do you need me for Jake?" I return my attention back to our table and put my mind to my drink as I reach for it

"Monique's looking for you her phone's on repair so she asked me to tell you that you need to meet at the church for your wedding practice" my drink almost fell from my hand when I heard brother Jake but I grip it tightly at the last moment. Kana winced when she look at me and brother frowned

"are you okay?" I nodded at brother, I am just surprised and I feel regret but that's all........although I feel I small twinge of pain after all I just have a crush but it was forcefully crushed in a single day that it did not even last for three hours

"I see, then since you're here take care of the fort"

"eh..." brother Jake look at the keys handed to him by my crus...aherm former crush "wait...uncle!!!" brother Jake followed him

"so am I to understand that he's the one Kana's talking about" I look away from brother's penetrating gaze and drink my smoothie pretending not to hear anything. "it's okay" brother pat me on the head to comfort me.

"brother Clyde is right, it's okay. At least I've finally had the chance to confirm that you're not totally hopeless in the love department" Kana said happily as she drink her own and wink at me. seriously Kana, can't you sympathize with me? I just lost my crush you know.

________________________________________________________________________________

Liya: President......give me a break I don't want to write anymore

Clyde: okay

Liya: thank you president *went out and take a drink before coming back and sits on her desk*

Clyde: you had your break now return to your work

Liya:............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 13K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
35.7K 1.7K 18
Inspired by reading too much isekai, romance, reincarnated Villainess-themed manga and manhwa. As if there's no abundance of them already, I decided...
1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
224K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...