i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Quince

15.1K 667 89
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: i updated three chapters already and it only means one thing............next time it will also take a while for me to update. i'm sorry)

"do you know why you're here today?" one of the four women with blondie, the same one who'd given me the bruise before the cultural festival, asked me

"ah, do I have to answer?" a genuine bullying!!! I am experiencing a genuine bullying! This is great I could get some pointers. But I need to stop myself from smiling, I need to resist.

"how impertinent!!!" oh so this is the so called underling's opening line. I really need to look for those three future underling of mine

"acting high and mighty on the presence of lady Selene" crap......I should've grab my black note book when they called me here. I take note in my mind when Selene, the blond, raise her hand to shut her underlings.

"you're just a kid and you dare to get near with prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi" she uses her fan to tilt my head "stay away from them!" she then harshly push my face to the side using her fan. "if you don't stay awa-"

"okay"

"huh?" they seems to be caught off guard by my answer

"I just need to get away from them right? that's simple" I even smiled while they just stare at me, disbelief is written on their faces "so, if there's nothing more. I am going" I even raised my hand and walk away, leaving them with their mouth open and wide eyes as I left there smiling. I should thank them next time, they'd shown me a good performance though it was not enough its still passable.

"so how is it?" Kana ask, she's waiting for me not far from where they've ask me to meet at the back of the first gym.

"aren't you going to ask me if I am okay?"

"no need. One who excitedly go on a bullying invitation with stars on their eyes is bound to be okay afterwards beside every time you were called out by those from the upper years you always came out smiling" she said in a perfectly calm and composed manner as if telling me that the sky is blue and the weather is good.

"right. It was actually really hard to control my smile, I want to grin happily but I guess it is not good to be disrespectful to them afterall they're giving me pointers"

"you're the only one who came out looking happy from a bullying"

"actually I was expecting much but they're passable"

"so what's it all about?" I tilt my head on the left "those two? Well the first years had acknowledge you but the higher years see you as their rival"

"acknowledge?" what acknowledgment is that?

"they've acknowledge you as a possible romantic partner by either of those king and knight of yours"

"whaaaat??????"

"now you're surprised"

"i don't want to be linked with them yet"

"yet...but you have plans to be link with them in the future?"

"well when we entered high school yes"

"then just don't mind it. It just so happen that the link happen earlier than expected"

"I guess...."

"anyway school vacation is near where do you plan to go after the finals?"

"I have no idea I haven't made plans yet, you?"

"I too have no idea yet. my parents are planning to go overseas but I don't feel like it" I remember how I spent my Summer vacation with my friends in the sea or in the mountain in my past life.

"speed up brother!" I said excitedly as brother complied with my request. It's the start of Summer vacation and our family decided to go abroad.

"haven't you have enough yet?" brother asked as he maneuver the jet ski

"no, this is fun!!!" I laugh out loud as water sprayed on my face "this is the best!!!!"

"okay, but you've been out here in the sun since this morning, so after this turn let's go ashore" I nodded

"yes, brother" father and mother left somewhere to meet some old friend so only me, my bodyguards and brother are enjoying the sea.

After enjoying the water the two went to shore. Catherine is chatting with her brother when she noticed that most girls are looking in their direction especially at her brother with admiring eyes that Catherine can't help but feel proud for her brother.

"why are you suddenly smiling?"

"brother, have you noticed that the girls around us are all looking at you with admiration. Brother even if we're abroad no one can't resist your charm"

"you're teasing me" brother ruffled my hair, because where on the beach I decided not to curl it back and left it in its natural straight style.

"of course not!" I saw my bodyguards enjoying in our tent, women are crowding around them but being the professional that they are they just occasionally talk with them and they never let their gazes to wander far from our direction. "brother don't you have a girlfriend? I haven't seen you with any girl"

"I had no time for romance" I am happy that brother doesn't have a girlfriend yet but at the same time I want to see him be lovey dovey with someone.

"don't you have any plan to have one?" I ask out of curiosity

"that is something I am not sure of. I prefer to have a girlfriend if I am sure of my feelings over some girl. I don't plan to just have some girlfriend just for the sake of it" I can't help but feel more proud from what I've heard. Brother is really a great guy and however the girl he chooses is super lucky.

"well it's okay that brother doesn't have a girlfriend yet that way I can still monopolize your time" brother just smile. We've reach my body guards and brother told them that we will be going back to the hotel.

The six of them are walking in the lobby when Catherine spotted their parents talking with someone. They would've ignored it and continue to proceed in their room so they could change clothes but their parents had seen them and gestured for them to come to their side. Clyde took Catherine's hand and lead them to their parents.

"it's a good thing you decided to come back earlier than expected"

"Catherine is starting to get sun burned" brother explained while I just smiled at my parents.

"anyway I want you to meet someone" after saying those words we turn and I almost run away when I see Ryuuji sitting on a chair facing us on his side is an older male version of him and a regal but sweet looking woman. "Fujishiro and Leila Takano and their son Ryuuji Takano. They're your father's long-time friend" I turn to my mother in surprise. Friend? What friend? Again another information not mentioned in the manga, geez....what a headache!

Brother greeted them and I followed him avoiding to look at Ryuuji as much as possible.

"so you're Catherine"

"eh?" I was surprised when mr. Takano look at me with a smile on his face "Jirou had been telling me stories about you. he's always boasting about how you made him bento, he even sent me a picture of the valentines chocolate he got from you" I could feel my cheeks heating up. just what did father told him about me? and don't look at me with that teasing look of yours! and why does your tone sound like I am some kind of a fathercon?! "now I understand why he loves to boast, after all having a cute daughter like you to dote on your father really have something to be proud of" stop!!! I don't want to hear anymore!! And the king....the king is looking at me!!!!!

"oh how cute, she's blushing" my parents and Ryuuji's parents smiled at my direction while I hopelessly look up at brother for help. Brother take me away from here, my villainy pride will really turn to dust after being shattered by this people. How can Ryuuji see me as a hateful villain if hear those things about me???

"I am sorry, but I think we need to go back first and change. Catherine had been in the water too long that being exposed like this could lead to a high chance of her catching a cold" brother you're really the only one who could understand my plight!!!

"yes, I understand" brother nodded before he lead me to the elevator.

"thank you brother" I said when the elevator door closes

"you look uncomfortable back there"

"yeah, I don't even know that father is saying those things." I said while pressing my cheeks together "ahhh!!!! I'll never cook bentou or chocolate for father again!!!!"

"silly!!! Father's just proud of you so he can't help but talk about you on his friends"

"but brother you're more amazing than me why do I have to be the one to be talked about"

"my achievements are something expected from a family like ours while yours is something extraordinary, after-all a rich miss like you cooking in a kitchen is something that is considered rare in our circle" well I didn't know about that after-all what I'm doing now like cooking for someone is something I've done countless of times in my past life.

"you're sure you want to have lunch now?" Hugh ask me after placing my order, I chose all the seafoods I liked to eat. In my past life I was allergic to seafood and having this healthy constitution it is understandable that I take advantage of it, right? as for brother, he went somewhere after receiving a call from brother Jake who's apparently here also for a vacation while father and mother is with their friends somewhere, as for Ryuuji I am glad that I haven't crossed path with him yet.

"I don't want to be ambushed by father and mother later on to have lunch with their friends plus I am already hungry" the four of them also placed their orders.

"Catherine!" I choked when I heard a familiar voice calling my name, Mason gently pat my back while Alexie gave me a tissue. "Catherine are you okay?!" I almost....almost groaned when I see Aoi together with Ryuuji standing on my side. Why? Why? What kind of rotten luck do I have to be in the same areas as this two again???

"y-yes I am okay."

"then, that's good. I was surprised when I see you just now. I did not even know that you also came here" well it would've been the best if you'd never really came to know that I am here.

"yeah me, too. I did not expect you here" Aoi turn his gaze at my bodyguards, he nodded at them in greeting before he turn his attention back at me "are you busy?" before I could answer him the waiter returned with all our orders.

"I am sorry but I am going to have lunch"

"I see. Looks like I have to invite you some other time" I am not going out of my room ever!!!!!

"okay" I wave good bye at them when they left "book for the earliest flight back home this evening!" I snapped at Hugh

"eh??? We're going back?"

"we just came here two days ago"

"I know but now I want to go back"

"is it because of those two? When you see them you look like you've seen ghost"

"don't tell me you're scared at them?" I glared at Alexie before grabbing one crab leg and cracking it "hey no need to glare at me.

"I am not scared of them"

"then why are you running away?" I stopped chewing and look at Gram

"running away?" he nodded "I am not running away, I just missed Kana"

"really you miss me?" I spluttered the food in my mouth straight to Gram's face. The other three laugh at Gram, Kana run to my side and gave me water while Gram shake his head and excused after wiping off the lobster.

"man, that was epic!!!"

"Gram's face just hahahahaha!!!!"

"are you okay?" I nodded and look at Kana

"what are you doing here?"

"vacation, brother Clyde e-mailed me before your departure so I decided to follow you guys"

"brother e-mailed you?" I ask in surprise, I did not even know that this two exchanged address

"never mind that. listen, I was together with Aoi from the plane till here, he just checked in a while ago and I also saw Ryuuji loitering around the lobby being followed by teenagers"

"I know" I said in a low voice "they're here a while ago"

".You don't even sound glad that they're here instead you sound depressed"

"you know I am avoiding them"

"well looks like fate is playing with you because the more you try to avoid them the more your actions looks futile because for some reason or another you always end up at the same place" she called the waiter and placed an order just as Alexei gave his chair and sat opposite her

"maybe they're your destiny" I glare at Alexei who just smiled at me.

"maybe you should stop running away every time you see them. one likes to chase a running prey, it makes the hunt more exciting" I look at Hugh

"I am not a rabbit and I am not running away from them" he just shrugged his shoulders.

"anyway now that Kana is here there's no reason for you to return back" I almost forgot about that. looks like I am stuck here until my parents decided to return back home.

________________________________________________________________________________

Catherine: look there's the heroine!!!!!

Zero: so????

Catherine: ah...go and talk with her!!!

Zero: I am talking with my own heroine why should I talk with her

Catherine:...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 161 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
10.6K 290 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
35.7K 1.7K 18
Inspired by reading too much isekai, romance, reincarnated Villainess-themed manga and manhwa. As if there's no abundance of them already, I decided...
90.1K 3.1K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...