i reincarnated as a villaines...

De CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... Mais

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

.....her fate

15.8K 683 181
De CHROMATIER

(a/n: thanks for patiently waiting......here's your dose guys. wait just a little more the connection is slow)

"your men failed!!!! What do you think will happen now!? If I cannot get the Paris property our business will be razed to the ground!"

"well its not my fault anymore Murao, I just lent my men to you, you're the one who messed up" I laid my head on his chest and slide my hand on the wide expanse of his shoulders down to his rock hard abs

"you also messed up!!! those were your men! Don't forget that if those four ratted me out you will also be dragged down together with me!"

"don't make me laugh Murao I will only be dragged down if they know my name"

"what do you mean?"

"they're not my men Murao, they're just some lowly paid kidnappers, i never lend out my men that easily. But.......... if you ratted me out I will make sure that you and your whole clan will become my shark food."

"are you threatening me?" I smiled when I heard the tremor in Murao's voice even he looks devilishly satisfied when he heard it

"I don't make threats Murao, I only make promises....promises that I always keep" when he ended his call he dip his head and kiss me and I let out all my passion on him.

After securing the new route for our business I e-mailed my boss and lover to give him the schedule for FLUER, a cruise ship that is bound to sail in the Mediterranean. With Murao facing possible bankruptcy and losing the bid for the Paris property I made use of my connection in the Bradshaw Company as a secretary of the CEO.

When I noticed that Murao is slowly sinking to the ground I had already made a plan for a back-up. I staged the accident of Jirou's secretary and made sure that I will be the one to be hired by sabotaging the other applicants.

At first I had no plans of seducing the current CEO however my lover and I decided that being a secretary is not enough as I am not privy to some other transactions of the company hence I made use of my body.

Once I entered the company I started executing my plan. I made use of the floor plan of the different hotels and the different sea routes of the cruise ships to be available for any transaction business of my group.

After sinking my claws on those information I went ahead with my seduction plan. I dressed and act provocatively but Jirou is a hard one, I would've given up if not for the fact that he was hot and totally my type plus I never let go of my prey.

I was doing pretty well for myself when suddenly a cockroach appear in the office one day in the figure of his daughter, the prey who had gotten away from Murao. I would've ignored her but the brat had the gall to insult me on my face! Well if she think she could just insult me and get away with it, think again brat!

I used the innocent and helpless technique that always managed to hit my targets heart to plead to their basic instinct of protecting the weaker ones and helplessly look at Jirou but the jerk!!! Not only did he side with the cockroach he had to say that I don't dress right! what the f*ck! And you just noticed the way I dress when that cockroach pointed it out! I practically sauntered in your office in the nude and you don't even notice me?! what kind of man are you?!

But okay, calm down, nothing will happen if I will just drop low in the level of that cockroach so I just have to change my plan, if I can't make a statement in the office then I will make a statement in your home.

I purposely went to their home to stir some trouble but I was chased out!! This family is getting on my nerves!! They chased me out and made me walk!!!! I want to skin them alive!!!!!

"excuse me" i calm myself down and pasted a smile on my face before facing the one standing in front of me

"yes?" I swallowed a saliva and clench my legs, oh geez this is a hot one. Totally my type "how can I help you?" I made my voice huskier and look at him with a sultry gaze

"I am here to meet with my father is he in?" I held my breath, not only do Jirou had a great body even his son is hot, hot, hot. Damn if I managed to seduce these son and father duo I will make sure to devour them whole all day and night!!!

"your father is on a meeting right now, if you'd like you can wait for him" he nodded and took a seat on the sofa, even the way he sat and take one magazine is sexy. This boy had a future, if I train him he will be mind blowing in bed. I can't help but bit my lip as I imagine all the possible scenarios I could do with him. Just look at those fingers and that physique hidden behind that uniform. I smack my lips and wet them.

"gross....." my imagination is cut off when I heard a familiar voice, when I look at the entrance, standing there with her bodyguard is cockroach

"good afternoon miss" I greeted her with a smile while clenching my hand to restrain my bloodlust. This cockroach is really grating on my nerves

"it would've been good if I did not see you" you brat!!! the moment I will get my hands on your brother and father I will kick you down the drain and skin you alive!!! "brother!!" I watched as she jumped on hot guy and hug him then she look at me and smirk. B*tch!!!!! I will kill you!!!!

"Catherine! I thought you went home already?"

"Hugh told me that you plan to visit father so I decided to come here with you. after-all brother I had to protect you from unwanted germs. Did you not know that this place is contaminated with deadly germs and virus so come on, let's just wait at father's office I don't want my brother to get sick. tsk......i keep on telling the janitors to use anti-bacterial cleaning agents and pesticides but i guess some molds really have thick face" i'll kill you!!! i'll pull out your nails one by one and dismember you after that i will throw your ugly corpse in the sea!!!!!

"without father's permission we can't just march in his office"

"don't worry brother I had father's personal permission to enter his office unlike others" she look again at me and raised her brow. Maybe I should kidnapped this girl again "let's go" she grabbed hot guy and drag him inside their father's office following them are her four bodyguard. When the door clothes I almost went ballistic! That brat is really playing with fire! I will surely kill her and wipe her in this world!!

"I want that kid to die! Kidnapped her! Rape her! I don't care just get her out of my life!!!!!"

"relax!! Just don't mind her" my lover tried to calm me down but I won't calm down. Cockroach had been the bane of my existence! Every afternoon she will come in the office and taunt me with words!! No one had made me feel so humiliated except for that child!

"mind her? I can't stand that brat!! she's grating on my nerves and testing my patience! If I can't see her dead i will go insane in rage!!"

"you did not infiltrate the Bradshaw so you could just kill the brat. do your original job and don't pay her any heed. Right now we have a new shipment and I have already a list of prospective buyers so arrange for a meet up. and hurry with your seduction plan the police are hot on our trails if we don't make use of those high-end hotels and cruise ships of Bradshaw's our business might dwindle down. Those routes you've been arranging are not enough anymore"

"I understand. Anyway what do we do with Murao? Will we silence him now? the news had been covering his crimes and a class suit is being filed against him"

"no need to worry, our names will not be dragged down. I had his daughter as incentive, Murao will not talk"

"you're really devious" I climb on his lap and lick his cheek

"but you like it anyway" he grab my nape and kiss me like the way I like it.

"father and I had prepared a special route for Thalia and her group" Clyde fiddled on his laptop and showed us the plan we've been polishing for the past days.

"Andromeda will cruise in the waters of Asia, I've already given her the cruise plan and the security detail" I signaled Clyde and the cruise plan as well as the security information is shown "I have made use of Gram's security agency and stationed them on every entry and exit points of the cruise ship however as you can see I made this part here easy to break through"

"I see, so that's where the trap lies" Ichi pointed out

"yes, it is miniscule but it will give them a sense of security, something that we will exploit. Clyde had already the list of every visitors of our hotel and cruise from the time Thalia became my secretary and he had narrowed down five suspicious people that just suddenly availed our services."

"I had this five people investigated and they've shown the results I've expected to see. I've also managed to established their link but not at the point that I could confidently picked up their top brass"

"for now the plan is still to corner down Thalia and her group during the act"

"this could be consider an entrapment operation, are you sure you will not be needing my help aniki"

"your help is only on capturing them"

"even if I have this all prepared already" Ichi click something and suddenly a picture of more than a hundred men is shown on the screen, one of it is the picture of Thalia. "when Catherine keyed in the request, Zero had given me a report and we did an investigation of our own. Even without your involvement aniki we will still hunt this men down. It just so happen that you became a part of their target. Looks like when Murao became bankrupt they set their sight on your cruise ships as a possible place to conduct their business"

"tsk....those people are looking down on us" I clasp my hands and look at Gram then at Ichi "Clyde, Catherine, you go home already, its already late Catalina will worry if she did not managed to see you at home when she returns" I sent Clyde a silent message and he discreetly nodded before ushering Catherine out together with her body guards.

"so you did not want them to hear you aniki"

"Catherine had been preaching me to be a virtuous man, I don't want to break her trust"

"when did you become a virtuous man?" I just gave him a smile.

"if you had to contact me like this, it only means one thing. Catherine is involved on this right?"

"yes, looks like she'd got the ire of Thalia, she'd ordered her kill many times but the other top brass had only shook it off. So what do you do now aniki?"

"I had really no plan of cutting them off totally but it's another story if Catherine is already involved"

"I could order my spy to execute them if you want, it will be quick and easy"

"no, that will only take care of one problem its better to uproot it before it will lead to suspicion. I will mobilize the family"

"not virtuous anymore?"

"I will not order them to kill anyone I just had to make a scenario where we will not be involved. Whispering some false information on the right ear will do the job for us"

"how about Thalia?"

"secure her on your end. I've sent you the invitations already, and you've seen the plan I am confident you can handle the other things on your side"

"no need to worry aniki, I will take care of it. But don't you want to finally call in the favors we've made previously, no need to make such complicated plan aniki. You're even going to revive the family just for this plan, will not that defeat the purpose of dissolving it? Besides if you went with mine I will ensure that it will still not be traced back to us"

"yes, but my name will still be heard underground, just do what I ask. You've seen how Catherine can easily make connections on her own. She'd managed to get enough information despite her age it will not be hard for her to check upon me"

"you've been tamed brother. You're not this nice, before you would just order them to be slaughtered in the blink of an eye and even bathe on their blood while laughing"

"I've worked my butt off just to get here, I don't want to let this ruin my family and me. it's the same as you Ichi, the very reason why you choose to be where you are right now"

"nothing much had changed with what I am doing now to that of the past. Unlike you aniki, you're hold up in your little office doing boring stuff"

"I am the intellectual type Ichi I have no desire for those things anymore"

"who are you kidding aniki? You're the former Shinigami of our family and group, the plans you've laid out had executed countless of people and you're still the most notorious one in our criminal record so don't act like a good boy"

"I never pretend to be one, I'm just trying to live it the way my daughter wants me too because for some reason its like Catherine had seen through me"

"seen through you?"

"let's just say that she's been rehabilitating me this past years" Ichi look at me with confusion but I never reveal anything.

"let go off me!!!!! I am mr. Bradshaw's assistant!!!!"

"Thalia, just quietly go with them" I shivered when I heard Jirou's voice. No, no, no!!!! I will not go into prison!!!

"sir!!!! I am innocent!!! I had no choice, they made me do it. Sir!!!" I kneeled down and plead in front of him, pride had no bearing when I am facing imprisonment

"your pleading will do you no good Thalia, I already knew about your plans"

"no sir!!!! I will do anything! I can be anything!! Just save me sir" I take hold of his hand but he just push me away. Sh*t not good....not good......I am now panicking I need to escape. I turned around but everywhere I look all i can see are the police, I am surrounded.

"take her"

"no!!!!! no!!!! I am innocent!!!!"

"wait!!!" I felt relief when Jirou said those words so I look at him with so much hope, he will save me, he can't take to see me go "my daughter want me to tell you................ Have fun"

"argh!!!!!!!!!!!!" that cockroach, that little brat!!! I should've really killed her!!!!!

�}�Z�� 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.8K 161 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
806K 29.8K 31
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** After my death, I'm grat...
35.6K 762 22
its about a high school girl named sakura who use to be a spoild brat until her parents got bankcrupt they manage to survive and revive there company...
141K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...