Winx Club - Flora's in Troubl...

Autorstwa SuchALittleReader

After a long and hard battle, the Winx and Specialists finally defeated the evil Wizards of the Black Circle... Więcej

| Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! |
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
| Epilogue |
| Sequel Information |

Chapter 35

1.3K 45 8
Autorstwa SuchALittleReader

Stella POV

"Where are you?" I call as we make our way up the floors of what seems to be a sort of office building.

"Split up," Musa says. They both fly away out of a window, going to higher floors.

My eyes scan through the smoke. There isn't any fire on this floor but the smoke is pitch black and I can hardly see a thing.

"Show me," I whisper, releasing a ball of light from my hands. The fog disappears as the room lights up instantly and I spot a young-looking woman.

"Are you okay?" I ask her kneeling down beside her.

"Yes. Yes I- I just panicked when I saw the fire and-"

"Don't worry," I assure her, "you'll be fine."

I help her safely out the building. Once we've completely checked it for anyone and safely taken them out we go to the floor of the fire.

"What are we going to do about the fire?" I ask.

We converge our magic and try to put it out, but as I expected it doesn't work.

"Could Bloom put it out?" I wonder.

"Probably not. This seems to be a fire caused by dark magic, not a natural one," Tecna says, looking at something on her phone.

We step back as the flames get bigger and the room gets hotter.

"How did we get rid of it the last time?" Musa asks.

"We didn't, the Wizards just left and so did the fire, remember?" I tell them.

"So there's nothing we can do?" Musa asks.

"Magic can probably fix the damage. Right now we need to help our friends," Tecna says and Musa and I agree.

Brandon, I frown, I hope he's okay. And the rest of them, too.

"Come on, Stella, lets go," Musa nudges at my arm gently.

"Yeah," I nod, as we exit the building through one of the large open windows. We fly as fast as we can back to where the Wizards and the others were.

When we arrive, the street is empty. There is no sign of life, the streets are completely silent.

"Where are they?" I ask, looking around.

"Turn around, Princess," I hear a loud laugh as I'm forcefully pushed into a building in front of me.

I cover my face with my arms as I crash into the building, flying through an open window and hitting my head off of what seems to be a filing cabinet.

That could have ended so much worse, I thought, getting up slowly.

"Stella!" I hear a few voices from outside. I rub my head as I sit up, looking at the spinning room.

"Ouch," I mutter to myself, pushing up off of the floor.

Oh you are so going to get it now, Wizard! I fly out of the large window and instantly spot Tecna and Musa hovering in the air.

"We lost him!" Tecna mutters angrily.

"Come on," I motion them over, "lets go find everyone else."

"Yeah," Tecna nods and follows me.

"Musa?" I turn around, noticing she didn't follow.

I hear a familiar laugh and turn around, "Duman!"

It wasn't her. I should have known. Before we can react, his magic throws us to the ground, beside the real Musa who seems to be unconscious.

"He distracted me and must have knocked her out," Tecna explains and I nod.

I stand up again, rubbing my injured shoulder which I landed on, "they're throwing us around like dolls!"

I leap up into the air, looking around for Duman , "ugh, why is he so annoying?"

"Hey!" I yell, "come out!"

Again, before I can react, I'm pushed to the ground again.

The Wizard laughed, "this is going to be fun."

Bloom POV

"Ogron!" I throw my magic at him with all my might to draw him away from Aisha who is slowly standing up on the ground.

He simply catches it and laughs, I forgot about that.

Aisha and I lost everyone else, we managed to draw Ogron as far away from the city as possible- we're currently above a bridge. Timmy and Nabu went to check the rest of Magix for anyone to help them get out safely and we don't know where anyone else is.

"Just give up, both of you. We all know just how weak you are," Ogron laughs.

"You wish," Aisha scoffs, flying behind him.

"You'll never kill us," I narrow my eyes at him.

"Won't I?" He throws yet another spell, but this time he's too quick.

It just about hits my leg, throwing me into a nearby building, hurting my back and throwing me face first onto the ground. I look up at the spinning world, trying to focus my eyes on the figures in the sky. I hear a loud thump beside me and turn my pounding head to see Aisha, unconscious.

Ogron's loud laugh fills my ears as my eyes slowly close themselves.

Musa POV

"Tecna?" I call, looking around.

"Where could she have gone?" Stella asks, helping me hold up the magical shield around us.

I wince as another spell bounces off it, "he's getting angry."

"Come on-" Stella says as we try to regain our strength, "-focus!"

"Stella, Tecna could be in trouble. We have to find her," I tell the light fairy, bracing myself for another hit to our shield.

"So what do we-" Stella's cut off my another spell which breaks our shield, sending us flying back through the sky. We both manage to stop before we hit the ground, looking up to an angry Duman.

"Run!" I grab her hand as we zoom through the air as fast as possible.

I feel the Wizard's dark prescience in the sky behind us but don't look back, "keep an eye out for Tecna!"

"There!" Stella yells and points to a figure on the ground below us.

"Duck!" I pull Stella down with me as Duman flies directly over us.

"Quick!" We land next to our friend and I shake her.

"Tecna?" She doesn't move.

I quickly put my fingers to her neck to search for a pulse and sigh in relief, "she's alive."

"Uh, Musa?" Stella says worriedly, slowly backing up.

"One second, Stell, I need to get Tecna-"

I gasp when I look up.

"Hello, girls" a familiar yet unusual face greets us sarcastically.

No, it can't be.

Her clothes were a mixture of blacks and greys but her hair was the same colour.

But her eyes.

They were almost black, and just looking into them made me shudder. She wasn't herself anymore, that was for certain.

"F-Flora?" Manages to escape my mouth.

Her laugh send chills down my spine, "I've been waiting for this."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

34.9K 503 19
Flora leaves the Winx. None of the Winx could find her, they eventually continue their lives. Almost seven years later, the Winx find Flora again. S...
79 0 21
This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were transported to Alfea College because the...
48 4 4
NEW AND IMPROVED! Summary: The Magical Dimension is under Threat once again and this time by an Evil Witch known as Selina, with an Unknown Goal and...
3.1K 52 15
The winx girls face the difficult task of having to leave Alfea after a major incident occurs. But the specialists leave them in this important time...