SOLD

By qt_dolan

"You know damn well I didn't have a choice to put on these clothes! You know damn well I didn't have a choice... More

//Part 1: The Auction chapter 1\\
//chapter 2\\
//chapter 3\\
//chapter 4\\
//chapter 5\\
//chapter 6\\
//chapter 7\\
//chapter 8\\
//chapter 9\\
//chapter 10\\
//Part 2: More Than 1 Hootage chapter 11\\
//Chapter 13\\
uhhhhh...

//Chapter 12\\

1.7K 41 13
By qt_dolan

I still didn't say anything. The one that has a smart mouth, kicked people in the balls and punched people in the face. After that night, something changed in me.

————————————————————

Grayson held me tight against him as we walked toward the porch of the beat-down house. There wasn't stairs to walk up, so we had to take a huge step up (almost knee high).

We stopped as we're in front of the door to the house. Grayson doesn't knock, he just stands before the door as if he were trying to open the door with his presence.

Out the corner of my eye, I see a light turn green. It come from the frame of the door. It was a camera in the shape of a round- oval computer mouse and it was white. It had a carved-in line in the middle of the camera. Then in the middle of that line was a light that, now, turned green.

Soon I could hear locks being messed with behind the door. Then, the door nob started to jiggle. Next thing I know, a girl, who looks the same age as me, opens the door.

She had her hair tied up in a bun and mask under her chin.  She was wearing a spaghetti-strap shirt and shorts on. She almost looked like she was Korean. She kept her face low, never really making eye contact with Grayson.

Her eyes were somber, but pure as an angel. Her nose seemed to never grow as she aged. Her face didn't have any sharp edges; her skin looked as smooth as silk. Her lips seemed to only speak a soft pitch and words that would never offend you. She is the definition of innocence. As soon as she looked at me, her face filled with pity. She knew who I was supposed to be.

"Come in, Mr. Dolan." she said in the softest voice as she moved aside.

Grayson entered, dragging me with him, not saying anything the girl. I look back at her, she looks up at me. Its like she wanted to help me but she didn't know how to.

"I'm sorry." she mouths. I nod my head and tried to give her a face that meant that it was okay.

"Grayson!" Ethan shouts as he is sitting on white bricks- but not the ones you build houses with.

"Ethan!" Grayson quickly walks towards him. They hug as they reunite. They hugged for a while, I think Grayson forgot that he still had his grip on my arm.  His grip get lose, but I didn't even try to escape.

"Ethan," Grayson shoves Ethan off. "I thought something bad happened to you! What were we thinking going back to him!". Grayson's face turned red as he was lecturing Ethan. Ethan's face just dipped down.

"Grayson it was the only way to live without worrying they'll kill us." Ethan says.

"Ethan- that's what we signed up for when we decide to do this." Grayson says looking around him.

As I start to notice my surroundings, there is long tables of people working with white powder- cocaine. People were measuring, packing, or making the cocaine. Everyone was wearing the same type of clothes: tank tops, shorts, and a mask on their mouth. Everyone was minding their own business.

"I see you here princess." Ethan says deeply as he puckers my lips together with his hands. I snatch my face away from his hands.  

"Well no, I'm dead bitch." I say as a comeback. Ethan aggressively grabbed the back of my head with my hair in his hand. He brings my face close to his, feeling his breath on my face.

"I see you haven't changed." He says puffing on my face.

"Oh, so your not blind?" I say with attitude. His jaw flexes and anger rushes through his eyes. He lifts up his other hand and slaps me across my face. I fall to the floor from the impact.

As I start to gain my strength to get up, the first face I see is innocence. The girl that opened the door for Grayson. She looks at me with her sad eyes for a long second and goes back to work.

I stand up and face both of them. I raise my head up high trying to stand my ground when it's claimed.

"What else are you going to do to make yourself more than approved to go to hell?" I say.

"What do you mean? You are in hell." Ethan says. I felt no way to come back up from that so I stay quite.

"Oh! You got nothing else to say princess? Did you just realize what you are here? What's your purpose? To me?" Ethan says dominantly.

"You are nothing-"

"No." I cut-off Ethan.

"You are nothing. This fucking business around you, is worth more than what we brought you for. You are worthless compared to me."

"You are worth total shit!" I shout in his face. Next thing I know, I am slammed against the wall with Ethan's hands around my neck. I'm gasping for air, trying to get his strong grip off from me. I was losing myself in me. My blood stopped flowing through my veins. All I can think in my head is, " I'm going to die.".

"You wanna say that again bitch?!" Ethan says as his veins from his head pop out. I don't move, I just gasp for air. I look beyond Ethan, and see Grayson hesitating to stop Ethan from murdering me.

Grayson finally steps up and pushes Ethan away from me. I didn't notice that Ethan lifted me off the ground because I soon as he let go, I didn't feel the floor and collapsed on the ground. I deeply inhaled air and coughed repeatedly. It's every day now that I feel that it will be my last.

"She isn't worth it Ethan." Grayson says calmly as he tries to relax Ethan. Ethan was huffing and puffing out anger. Everyone around us kept looking back and forth to us. They didn't want to bring attention to themselves for paying attention to us.

"I've had enough of her smart mouth!" Ethan screamed down at me as he was held back by Grayson.

"Ethan-" Grayson says calmly.

"Ughahhh!" Ethan got out from Grayson's grip and ran to me. He punched my face and got on top of me. He got a hold of me, I didn't have the strength to fight back. He punched me again and I gained the taste of blood in my mouth.

Grayson pulled Ethan off me and slams him against the wall.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD! YOU ARE HURTING HER!" Grayson shouts at Ethan with his hands on Ethan's collar of his shirt.

"SO?!" Ethan voice cracks as his eyes get watery. Ethan struggles to get out of Grayson's grip. Grayson gives Ethan a sincere look. Tears drop down Ethan's checks and he starts to calm down. He bows his head down as Grayson tries to hug him, but Ethan pushes him off.

Ethan walks out of the house and slams the door so hard, you could feel it throughout the whole house. Grayson tries to go after him but stops. He looks back at me and his face turns to give me that look! The one that sends shivers down my spine.

The stomps his way to me and pulls me up by the arm. I was still recovering from everything, so I didn't have the strength to walk. Grayson dragged me to a dark rom and threw me in there.

"Grayson!" I say as Grayson was about to close the door. He looks back at me bothered.

"Thank you." I say. I wanted him to know that I recognize that he saved my life. But all wanted to do was to talk to him.

"For what? I didn't do it for you." That is the last thing Grayson says to me as he shuts the door to the very, very dark room.

________________________________

Hey guys!! I hope you like the chapter and tell me your thoughts on the chapter! I hope y'all had a very good Christmas and if you don't celebrate... then I hope you had a good day!!!

Y'all should check out my new book called Ice Theory. It's not about the Dolan twins but i write poetry in it. The theme is basically cold hearted people who fall in love, question love, and along those lines.

Peace✌🏼💙💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 346 60
Ever been in love? I'm not talking about puppy love or pure lust. I'm referring to the real deal. The endorphin releasing, soul captivating, crumblin...
179K 3.8K 33
In which a girl fall in love with her bully who bullies her for being gay. And her bully fall in love with her.
62.3K 1.4K 37
"Gabriella, I think we were meant to be, this contest this opportunity everything about this I believe in us, you're the one I love, no other girl in...
557 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...