The One Direction of Life

By Lil_Ninja

Cayley and Nikki are huge One Direction fans. Cayley loves Niall. Nikki loves Harry. When Nikki gets front ro... More

The One Direction of Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NEW STORY!

Chapter 14

1.1K 6 8
By Lil_Ninja

Author's Note: Hey everyone! This chapter is just like a filler, nothing big, but things still happen! :) I feel like this chapter stinks.. I hope that doesn't change your mind on how my book is.. Anyway! Thanks for reading! Comment&Vote! :)

-Cayley! xx

"Cayley I've got news!" my aunt yelled at me exicted.

"What is it?!?" I asked throwing my stuff down and jumping over the couch to sit beside her.

"I know when were going back to England!!" she said excitedly, I screamed happily and jumped on my aunt.

"WHEN?!?!" I said shaking my aunt, Niall came over and took me off of her, he chuckled when I fought back but lost.

"THIS WEEK! Start packing!" my aunt yelled and did a little dance, I knew she missed her friends at work and everything.

"YAY!!! I gotta go tell Nikki and the boys!" I screamed running to my room with Niall at my heels, I grabbed my phone and dialed Nikki's number and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Nikki's voice came through.

"NIKKI!!!!!!!!!" I screamed thorugh the phone. "Are the boys with you?? All of them?!" I yelled and I heard some voices.

"Yeah, why?? Everything okay??" she asked I could here some scardness in her voice.

"Put me on speaker!" I said still yelling, I was pumped.

"Okay your on speaker! Now tell me!" she said and I heard voices in the background.

"Brace yourself!" Niall said to all of them.

"Your pregnant?!" I heard Harry's voice come through, me and Niall exchanged glances.

"NO!" I spat but giggled. "We're coming back to England this week!!" I screamed and I heard Nikki screaming and all the boys saying 'yay!' and 'Finally!'

"See you all soon!" Niall said and hung up on them, I turned around and tackled him. 'What was that for??" he said laughing.

"I'm excited! We get to go back to England!" I yelled and jumped up and ran around my room like a crazy girl, I was so excited! I missed England and Nikki and the boys. Niall stood up and caught me in mid-run and held me down on the floor. "Let goooooooo." I whined.

"No can do, your wayy to hyper and that's coming from me." he chuckled.

"Pweez Niall." I said doing my best puppy dog face.

"Cayley that's not far you know I can't resist that.." he sighed but didn't let me go,instead he leaned down and kissed me on the lips sending chills down my body. Good chills, not those creepy chills you get in haunted houses. He seperated us and stood up grabbing my hand and helping me up. "Let's start packing!" he said grabbing my suit cases and putting them on my bed.

"Kay!" I said and skipped to my closet and grabbed all my clothes and put them in the suitcase. "You go back to!" I said pushing Niall towards the door and kissing him on the cheek.

"Kicking me out already? Gesh." he laughed and I playfully hit him on the arm. "You know I love you dear." he said and I smiled and nodded, I turned back to packing. I turned on the radio and the song 'Keep Your Head Up' came on and I started singing and dancing, I was in such a good mood, I heard a chuckle behind me and Niall was still standing at my doorway. "Hey!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh you did not just go there." he said smirking.

"Oh yes I did, what are YOU going to do about it??" I said sticking my tongue out at him. He picked up a pillow and hit me with it. "Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!" I said picking up a pillow and hitting him in the face with it, I giggled and we had a pillow fight with each other and at the end of it, I won. I finished packing everything I had in two days which is good because I have a lot of stuff.

"Cayley! Time to go!" my aunt yelled at me, we're leaving for England  today and we'll arrive there by tommorrow. I picked up my things and carried them to the living room where Niall and Paul took my luggage from me, I walked back to my room to get the last few things and looked around, I'm going to miss this place, so many memories was here, a tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away and went out to the car and we was off to the airport. I sat in the back with Niall and I looked out the car window, I felt someone grab my hand squeeze it, I turned and saw Niall staring at me and I gave him a faint smile. We arrived at the airport and took the plane back to England, I listened to my iPod the whole time and drifted too sleep in the car ride back to Louis's Mom's house.

--Niall's POV--

Cayley seemed so sad, I know leaving Califorina meant that she'd probably never be back. I was sad for her and wish I could turn back time. She fell asleep in the car and she rested her head on my shoulder, we arrived to the house and it was 2 am so I knew everyone was asleep so I asked Connie if I could stay at her house tonight and she nodded, I carried Cayley upstairs trying not to wake her. I laid her down and put the covers over her and kissed her forhead, I turned to leave.

"Niall?" I heard her ask sleepily.

"Yes love?" I looked at her through the darkness.

"Will you stay with me?" she asked and I grinned and slid in next to her wrapping my arms around her and we both fell asleep.

*************************************

The next morning I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in, Cayley was still asleep so I just laid there and played with her hair.

"Niall?" she asked.

"Yes?" I asked and she turned to look at me.

"I'm hungry." with that I laughed and got up walking over to her side of the bed and picked her up bridal style in my arms. "I hate jet lag." she mumbled and I just chuckled at her and carried her to the kitchen and sat her on the counter. I grabbed an apple for me and a banana for her.

"Nikki and the guys doesn't know we arrived in England yet so why don't we go surprise them?" I suggested, she nodded and ate her banana.

"Let me go get ready!" she said getting a little excited and racing off towards her room, I went to the living room to find Paul sitting here watching tv.

"Sup Paul?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Nothing Niall." he said staring at the tv. "You glad your back in England?"

I nodded, "Totally I missed the guys!" I laughed and we watched tv while I waited on Cayley.

--Harry's POV--

I walked downstairs to the kitchen with Nikki beside me, man the date was amazing! I finally have her, she's my girlfriend. I smiled to myself and sat down beside Lou and Nikki sat beside me.

"Hey Lou!" I said nudging him.

"Hey Hazza, I never go to ask you how did the date go you two?" he winked at me and we both laughed.

"Amazing." me and nikki said at the same time. Lou got up and went to the fridge, uh oh..

"Who ate some of my carrots?!" Lou turned around and glared at me.

"I thought you said he knew you took his carrots?" Nikki whispered to me.

"I lied." I winked at her and stood up facing Louis.

"I did Boo Bear, I took some on my date with Nikki. Don't be mad! I'll buy you more!" I said smiling playfully.

"Hazza! Those were MY carrots! You'll pay for taking them!" Louis smiled evilly.

"COME AT ME BRO!!" I yelled at him spreading my arms out, he lunged towards me and we started wrestling around on the ground, slapping each other and basically having a little cat fight.

--Nikki's POV--

Oh great, Louis and Harry wrestling on the ground like little kids. What was I supposed to do? Take pictures of course! I laughed while taking pictures of them. Now to post them on twitter.

Never take @Louis_Tomlinson carrots or this will happen to you. Haha @Harry_Styles and added the photo with it and pushed send.

"Vas Happenin'?!" Zayn yelled coming into the kitchen.

"Harry stole some of Louis carrots." I said and laughed with Zayn.

"Break it up!" Liam said coming through the kitchen and pushing them apart trying not to laugh. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and we all stopped what we was doing and ran to the door, we all opened it at once and our mouths hung open when we saw who it was.

"Nikki!!!!" Cayley yelled and tackled me to the ground.

"Boys!" I heard Niall yell and saw the boys tackle Niall.

"Cayley I missed you so much!" I yelled standing up and hugging my best friend.

"My turn!" Louis said taking Cayley from me and pulling her into a Tomo hug, I laughed.

"Louis can't breathe!" Cayley said gasping for air.

"Haha sorry got excited!" he said smiling at her.

"My turn!!" Liam, Harry, and Zayn all hugged Cayley and I went over to Niall and gave him a friendly hug.

"Let's all go to the dock and go boating!" Louis said running to his room to change we all left and went to get changed, me and Cayley walked back to her aunts house talking like crazy about things that happened to both of us.

"So wait.. Two guys came up to you at the beach and tried to make you go with them?? They could've raped you!" I asked my eyes wide with fear and anger.

"Yeap! I hurt the one who was holding onto me and Niall hurt the other one." She said proudfully.

"Haha that's my girl!" I said giving her a high five. We got changed into bikini's and went to meet the boys outside of Lous's Mom's house.

"Ready lovely's?" Louis asked us and we nodded, Harry took my hand and Niall took Cayley's, now were off to the ocean!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
732K 44.8K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...