Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Horny Pony - Part One

745 31 15
By MakeThatChange96

*Prince's POV*

I was getting ready to go meet Allison after her photo shoot, plus I wanted to ask her since she's finished filming and her recent tour if she wanted to come on tour with me later this year. I put on my coat and get in my car, my guard and I get out, walking around the streets of town. The thing I love about this town is that no one walks up to me and asks for pictures or autographs, because we're all locals, we all know each other. But you can never be too careful. I look over at a coffee shop and spot Allison looking down.

"I hope she hasn't been waiting too long." I sigh.

"Well, you'll definitely know if she has. We all know she ain't afraid to speak her mind." My guard chuckles.

Ain't that the truth.

I chuckle as I stare at her, she casually looks around like any normal person until she spots me.

"I don't know if that's a good look or a bad one. I'll leave you to it, I'll check on you in awhile to see if I need to collect you like usual or off the pavement." My guard jokes before walking off.

I walk over to Allison and sit across from her, I lean forward and peck her lips softly before sitting back down.

"Everything okay? Whats with the face?" I ask.

She sighs as puts a folder on the table.

"The photo shoot, I just...no matter how the photos turn out I never like them but I just shrug and let them print anyway." She shrugs.

I furrow my brows.

"What? What are you talking about?" I ask.

I take the folder and open it up, my eyes widen at the photo I see before me. Dear lord, forgive me for my sinful thoughts...

I look back up at her, but she's looking away. Probably not wanting to see my reaction, I nudge her shin with my foot and she looks at me, probably ready to scold me for kicking her.

"Sorry. But what are you worried about? These photos are beautiful! Got me thinking all kinds of things in my head..." I admit with a smirk.

She smirks back at me, rolling her eyes playfully.

I sit back and cross my arms over my chest. I've finally cracked her. The feisty woman who spits fire, has insecurities. I don't see why, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on and I tell her everyday...because she tells me how annoying it is but I'll keep doing it.

"Don't get cute with me, Prince Charming." She teases.

I chuckle, taking her hands in mine.

"Wanna come to my show tonight?" I ask.

She raises her eyebrow.

"Show?" She asks.

"Yes. I have a show tonight, I want you to come." I grin, leaning forward.

She chuckles, leaning forward and pecks my lips.

"Yes, I'll come. On one condition." She says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"What's that?" I ask.

"If you pull me up on stage I'm throwing you off of it." She smiles innocently.

I chuckle nervously, well that idea is out of the window...I was actually gonna do that too. Damn.

"I won't." I say.

Later That Night...

*Allison's POV*

We're at the show and it's going off, I mean of course it is. Who wouldn't want to see Prince & The New Power Generation? Or what I see at Lego Land when I see Prince dancing with The Game Boyz...The Purple Dwarf & The Three Stooges because they're always screwing around and never getting anything done, I'm surprised they get a routine ready for shows with the crap they carry on with at Tetris World. The other day they were meant to be rehearsing then they somehow ended up doing a competition on who can roller skate the fastest around the parking lot, idiots.

Prince won, no surprises there. Being short and all, so I guess he could gather up more speed than the other boys. He says it's all skill but the boys and I really know what it's all about.

I take my seat in the front row that was sectioned off for me and Prince's friends, the lights dim as the show starts and he comes out.

I really sit back and watch, taking in what he's really like at concerts. I've seen him live before but he's not the same at every concert, we all know that. And he's got long hair now that magically blows as he performs that always makes me giggle.

The suit he's wearing just...shows good parts of him very well.

I mean VERY well.

"You enjoying the show?" Prince yells.

Ohhhhh yes.

He goes for another outfit change then comes back out. I look up at him and see what he's wearing then choke on air, is this a joke to him?

He's enjoying this, he looks down at me and smirks before carrying on. I knew he was.

Cheeky bastard.

I bite down on my lip hard as my eyes are glued to his hips that have his famous gold chain, his hips torturously roll to the Music. I cross my legs and silently groan to myself.

Oh my god stop it.

The lights go out to end the show.

"Thank god." I exclaim as I take my heated self running backstage.

Now I know how a Prince fan feels, oh my god...weird.

I sit at the end of the hall to wait for the entrance of the little fairy to come down, and right on queue he starts waltzing down.

Well...someone's got a spring in their step...

He finally walks up to me and smiles.

"Oh no, don't give me that innocent smile shit." I chuckle.

He furrows his brows.

"What? What did I do?" He asks in confusion.

Boy you know what you did.

I wipe the sweat away from my forehead as I roll my eyes, Prince smirks as he walks up to me. Placing his hands on my hips, pulling closer to him.

"Oh? Is someone hot and bothered are they?" He asks, his voice deepening.

I smirk, running my hands up his exposed chest.

"What do you think? After a show like that?" I ask.

He chuckles, biting his lip.

"Why don't you show me how much you enjoyed it?" He asks.

"Why don't you take me home then I'll give you a show?" I counter offer and wink before letting go of him.

His jaw drops, I smirk and begin to walk away. I hear silence for a moment then the sound of quick heels from behind me.

Sucker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 337 26
Prince looking for love in an unusual way. He finds it in his assistant Jenna.
33.2K 1.5K 33
Katherine McFarlane, a young designer who is committed to her work. Her life was simple and just the way she wanted it until her best friends Birthda...
223K 9.5K 41
"ส™แด€ส™ส แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดกแด€ษดแด› ษชs สŸแดแด แด‡." ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
167 44 22
SHE IS MINE BUT IN A SELFISH WAY I AM HERS BUT IN A LOVED WAY WE FALL FOR LOVE AND DESTINY FALLING FOR ME IS LIKE A DEADLY POISON WHICH WILL KILL HER