Sir, I'm having your baby ( T...

By _JoKerNa

Kayla is 17. One time she meets Mark in a bar during summer break. They end up doing some things they shouldn... More

Sir, I'm having your baby ( Teacher/Student )
It's been a while...
What if he doesn't want anything to do with the baby?
Jenny Torez
The crazy ex
A Look At My Baby
Kiss in the Classroom
Sir, are you married?
Why would I trust you? I have no reason.
2 pregnant girls and detention
Doctors Appointment
Friends
I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
Kick and car
Best present ever!
First Day Back At School
Mommy's new boyfriend
The mysterious man
The father
My babys picture
Two Hours
My Baby Girl or Boy?
The "surprise" Party
Low Blood Pressure
My kitchen is on FIRE!
Mother in the house for a week?
Will you marry me?
Epilogue
The Sequel

The Big Date

31.4K 421 43
By _JoKerNa

He quickly replied to the kiss. Our lips moved together. The kiss.. It was sweet, but still passionate. I felt his arms sneak around my waist. He pulled me closer. My chest was touching his. My hands where on his abs. 

He was a great kisser. If he hadn't been holding my waist, I'd probably fallen by now.

We continued like that for a while. That is until he started to un-button my shirt. When he had un-buttoned 4 buttons, I started to pull of his shirt from him.

Just as I was going to remove his shirt fully, someone knocked on the door.

We quickly pulled away from etch other and both of us fixed out shirt's. I ran back to one of the desk's and sat down.

Just as I sat down, Mark opened the door. Outside stood our Principal Mr. Collins, a 25 - 30 year old man.

" How can I help you Mr. Collins? " Mark asked.

" Mr. Torez. Have you forgot about the meeting today? It started 20 minutes ago. " Mr. Collins said.

" Oh, right. I had detention with Ms. Sommers, so I forgot. " Mark said.

Mr. Collins hadn't noticed me apparently because he looked at me in shock. I gave him a small wave and a smile.

" Oh. Well, I'll let you skip this  meting, but don't let it happen again. Good- bye Mr. Torez, Ms. Sommers. " Mr. Collins said and left.

Mark closed the door after him and walked to me. He didn't say anything, he just walked up to me and started kissing me again. I immediately responded by kissing him back.

This time we didn't start to pull of our clothes, we just kissed. All to soon he pulled away. I gave sound of disappointment. He chuckled and gave me a small peck on the lips  before once again pulling back and then he started to talk.

" So... Could I take you out on a date? " He asked.

" Sure. When? " I asked

" Well, next Saturday Jenny will be out of town, most likely sleep with another guy, so how about then? " He asked.

I nodded in response and pulled him back to me again. We started kissing again.

So, that's how I spent my detention. BEST DETENTION EVER! Not that I've had lot of detentions before, cuz I havn't, but I had one last year, and let me tell you it was boring as sh*t.

After an hour, I had to leave. Since some of the teachers where still left cuz of the meting, I had to leave before one of them found out that I stayed longer when I had detention. I mean, who stays longer for detentions?

So I left, only to realise that I've got no ride. So, I have to walk home. Great! ( Not )

I walked home slowly. I walked so slow that a normally 30 minutes walk would now take an hour. I had walked for about 15 minutes when the so familiar Mercedes Benz C- class car rolled up next to me.

" Hey, get in. I'll give you a ride. " Mark said from the drivers window.

I nodded and jumped in to the car. He started driving once I was inside.

" Hey, what would you do if Jenny saw us? " I asked. I'm still not over the fact that I'm going to date a married man, even if he is currently forced to stay in the marriage.

" Oh, I don't know. But today she is going to be late home because of visiting an old friend. Yeah, right! In that case, an old guy friend. " He said.

I  couldn't help to notice that he sounded a bit jealous? Nah, I'm probably mistaken.

We then rode in silence. A while later we arrived to my house.

" Good - bye. I'll see you in school, but if I don't, I'll see you on Saturday. " Mark said as I got ready to go out.

" Yeah, see you. " I said and got out of the car.

I walked to my house and by using my key I opened the door. I walked in and put my bag down. As I passed the phone, I saw that there was a new message.

" Hi Kayla! It's mom. I calld you but you didn't answer, so I left this message. I just wanted to tell you that this trip will be a while longer than expected. I won't be home until 2 weeks from now. Sorry! I'll try and call you as often as possible. Love you! "

Okay, so mom won't be home for 2 weeks. At least I don't have to lie to her this Saturday.

I went in to the kitchen and made me some dinner. I am eating for two now after all.

The week passed quickly. In school me and Kelly was the big talk, but mostly Kelly. I wasn't that popular before, so no one really cared about me. But it was really bad for Kelly. Aaron, her now ex, broke up with her because he wasn't the father. Also, everyone of her clones stopped hanging with her because she was a " bad example ". I felt quite sorry for her. Lola thinks it's only fair, after all Kelly treated us like crap and now she knows how it feels like. Still, I can't help but to feel bad for her.

In English everything went good. I didn't mess up or anything. After some classes I'd stay back and then Mark would give me a ride home. Lola knew all about this, so she covered for me so no one would notice me staying behind in class.

Like I said, the week passed quickly. Soon it was time for the weekend; and my date.

On Saturday I woke up at 9. I directly went to the shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs.

When I was done with my shower, I fixed my hair. I blow dried it and straitened it. When I was done, I got dressed. I picked out a blue shirt and a blue/ black skirt with white dots. ( ------> ) The outfit made my bump look smaller.

Our date started at 12, so I still had an hour when I was done with my cloths.First I ate breakfast, since I still had an hour and I was eating for two. Then I decided to read. I was reading "Beautiful Dead - Summer's book". I had already read Jonas and Arizona's book. I had fallen in love as soon as I started to read Jonas book.

I read until the clock was 11. 50. When it was that time, I got ready. I did some last minute fixes and then waited.

10 minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Mark. He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt. Yum!

I put on my shoes and we went out. I didn't bring a jacket - since it was warm outside. We went in to Mark's car and he drove away.

" So, where are we going? " I asked Mark.

" It's a surprise. " Was all he said.

We drove for about 20 minutes before ewe arrived to a park. There wasn't much people there, so it was perfect. It was good that there wasn't so much people, cuz we couldn't risk getting chought. When we had parked we got out of the car.

Out of the trunk of his car, Mark brought out a basket. We where going to have a picnic.

We walked in to the park until we found the perfect place. Mark put the basked down and then with the help from me, we put out a blanket.

We sat down on the blanket and Mark took out the food. I had eaten 1 1/2 hour ago, but I was already hungry.

We then ate and onc ewe where done, we packed all the stuff and brought it back to the car. Once it all was locked in, we went for a walk.

I was holding his had and he mine. We waked for a while in silence. It was a nice silence.

We then talked about different stuff.

By the time we returned to the car, the clock was 3. He drove me back to my house and once we where outside of my house it was time to say good- bye.

" So.. Good - bye. " I said and I was just going to go outside when Mark stopped me.

" You can't leave without this. " He said and then brought his lips to mine.

" Hm... That was a nice good - bye. " I said as I got out of the car.

" Yes it was. " Was the last thing I heard before I closed the car door.

I walked in to my house, smiling like an idiot. When I had made myself comparable, I called Lola. She had me promise that I'd call as soon as the date ended and that I would tell all the details. And that I did. I told her everything about the date and she was so happy. She was also saying some thing about " Little Kayla has finaly grown up. " Yeah.. I have no idea what Lola meant with that.

Nearly two hours later I said good - bye to Lola.

I then ate a sandwich while watching TV. I was watching CSI: NY at first, but I changed the channel. It's not a good idea to eat while watching dead bodies - especially when your pregnant.

For the rest of the night I watched 90210 - Beverly Hills.

At 9 I went to bed.

That night I fell asleep still smiling from my date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 3.9K 58
عندما كنت في العاشرة من عمري ، سقطت من على شجرة وضربت رأسي. عندما استيقظت ، تغير العالم من حولي. كان بإمكاني رؤية مشاعر الناس في شكل أرقام وألوان - و...
1.3M 34.2K 81
"There is a girl in this school that is suffering. It is tearing her apart, what the other kids say. It's me. Dear bully, you have made my lif...
53.6K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
97.8K 409 3
↷ REWRITING ❗ ❝Everything came back to what it is like before. We are enemies again but this time, we treat each other like strangers.❞ ─ in which a...