Ehsaas....a feeling

By warishaahmed

#11 in What's hot list so far 20/07/2018. Thank you so much my beautiful readers. A simple middle class girl... More

uff!! these schools
home sweet home
dinner party
The Worst Day Of My Life
Trying To Be Strong
Destiny
Not Again
Engagement
Shopping time
Nikah
Authors note
Silent Treatment
Warning
Curiousity
Honeymoon time
Goodbye time
Friends
Date Night
I'll Be There For You
Back To Pavilion
Birthday Party
Fight
Apologies
Long drive
Feelings Unsaid
A Meeting With The Past
Disturbed
Remember That Promise??
Truth
Author's Note
Get Together
Baby Boy
Aqeeqa Party
Kiss
What???
Gold digger
I Love You
Broken Souls
Distance
Life Goes On
Do I Love Her?
Thinking About That Day
Confession
Epilogue

Trust Issues

7.5K 529 19
By warishaahmed

Fawad POV

I turned to my left side while sleeping, but found the bed empty. I searched for her, but found the space empty beside me. I opened my tired eyes and rubbed them gently to see clealry. The room was a mess or should I say the bed was the messiest, flower petals were lying down mercilessly, half of the bedsheet was on the floor, the scented candle was lying on the floor.

The room was a mess but this mess will always be special for both of us. I never knew that I can so easily move on with her, but now I'm sure that I've taken the right decision. Her innocent face and the shyness in her voice till now, flashing in front of my eyes.

Just then the washroom door opened and came out a smiling Seher. I bet she was thinking about last night and I'm not gonna miss this moment to tease her.

"So someone's in a good mood today!!" I lazily commented.

"Yes, because someone's gonna get a good shouting from mom" She smirked and immediately my brain gave a red light signal.

"I'm still early" I said hugging the pillow.

"Yup, Right....and you forgot that you had to pick Aapu" She gave me a devilish smile.

"Damn....you should've reminded me once!!" I said immediately getting up. Trust me, the last thing you want is to mess with a heavily pregnant woman.

"I already did twice...but you were in love with your beauty sleep" she said. Oh!! She's so enjoying this.

"Ofcourse had to be 'cause you kept me awake last night!!" I winked at her and she blushed. Mission accomplished. Yooohhoooo!!!

"Hahahahaha...you're too cute"I ruffled her hair and then went to the washroom.

After spending myself in grooming and cleansing, I came out of the washroom. Today, I was in a mood to ditch office, I was being too lazy today and there wasn't even much work today in the office.

But first and foremost I had to handle Aapu who's surely not gonna be lenient with me this time. I got dressed in freshly washed denim, and wore my white V neck tshirt. I quickly got down the steps but an angry glare stopped me from going further.

I gulped.

"Weren't you supposed to come to the airport?" She asked tapping her foot.

"Yeah...actually Seher forgot to wake me up!!" I said to cover up myself.

"Ohh...so now you're involving innocent Seher in your devil plan!!"

"What plan? I didn't made any plan uptil now" I was clueless about was she's talking about.

"To harrass me" she shouted and I coughed by hearing this.

"Why would I harrass my own sister?" I said for my iPhone's sake.

"Revenge brother, revenge" she said.

"What revenge?" I asked

"So that I don't tell anyone that you and Seher.....last night----"

"Aapuuuu......I forgot to bring my cell down" I quickly said so that she doesn't say anything else. But how did she came to know???

"No my dear bro, you're cell is in your right side pocket" She gave me a cunning smile.

"Oh Com'on, now you two stop fighting like kids. Maryam, move on!!!" Dad said standing up.

"Yes Aapu, move on!!" Now I gave her a devilish smile.

"Move on.....now wait and watch" she said and held my left ear, dragging me behind her towards the kitchen.

"You're only allowed to see it. You can't have any of these mouth watering items." Aapu said.

"You gotta be kidding!!"

And they all started laughing at my reaction. I somehow felt embarrassed.
I went out of the kitchen with Aapu beside me.

"I'm happy that you've moved on. Seher is a very nice girl." She said

"Aapu...I mean..how?" I tried to ask her but failed.

"Well you can't hide anything from your sisters" she winked.

"Yeah sure!!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, you do know na that we're having a mini get together tonight?" She said.

"Nope!!" I said nodding my head.

"As expected!! So, tonight we're having a mini get together, try to come early from the office." She said

"Well, I'm not planning to go to the office today" I said shrugging.

"Really?" She was shocked.

"Yeah, don't have much work." I said.

"Cool then, will see you around. Need to rest my legs!!" She said looking tired.

"Rest properly" I said and went up to my room.

Okay, so I did have a little work, but that can be done from home. That time only I called my manager and told him that I won't be coming to office today, and if any urgent work comes up then just mail me.

After I finished talking with my manager, I then took out my lappy and immediately got engrossed in my work. After working continuously, my mind needed a break and a mug of coffee. I called Seher.

"Hello"

"Hey, can you prepare me a mug of strong Coffee?" I said

"You aren't going to office?"

"Nope, please bring my coffee fast. I'm upstairs." I said

"Okay okay...five minutes." She said and hung up.

In the meantime, I decided to look at my mails and transactions and everything which needs to be seen. Right after five minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said without looking.

"Here, take your coffee" she said

"Seher, you are not suppose to knock. This is your room too" I said looking at her.

"I know, but I just didn't wanted to disturb you." She smiled.

"You can never disturb me" I said taking the mug from her hand.

"So, what made you ditch office?" She asked

"You" was my instant answer. And soon she blushed. "God, why do you blush so much?"

"Nothing...I'm going down. Have work, if you want something then call me." She said.

I was about to answer her but soon my cell rang. It was my manager.

"Yes?" I said picking up the call.

"Sir, I'm sorry to disturb you, but we need you here in the office right now." He said.

"But why? What happened?" I asked

"There's something big which immediately needs your attention. Please Sir" he said.

"Fine, I'm coming" I said and immediately got up from the bed.

"Wait, where are you going?" Seher asked.

"Office" I said taking my blazer and car keys.

"But you weren't going to office today" she said

"Now, I'm going" I said wearing my watch.

"Fawad, we're having guests today" she said slowly.

"Don't worry, will be back soon. Have some important work." I said kissing her forehead and left right away.

It didn't took me long to reach office, as the tire of my car screached in front of my office, the guards rushed to open my door.

"Good morning, Sir" the guard said

"Morning" I nodded and went inside.

"Sir, sorry to disturb you, but this really needed your attention" My manager said coming forward.

"Come to the point" I said pressing the desired button once inside the elevator.

"We want you to see that by yourself only" Manager, to which I didn't replied.

When I reached my cabin, all the heads of different departments were present over there. Now this made me more confuse!!

"Can you all break the news to me!!" I sort of shouted.

"Sir, have a look at this" My manager handed me the file.

I took a keen look at the file and what was written in the file made my blood boil.

"How the hell did this happened??" I shouted and even threw almost everything that was on my table.

Everyone was quiet, head down.

"I want answers" my voice boomed. "Call the security team now!!"

Withing five minutes all of them were here.

"How did this happen?" I asked them.

As usual they kept quiet.

"Don't make me repeat!!" I threatened.

"Sir, please give us time...will give you all the details by tomorrow." One of the HOD said.

"Time....??? You're asking for time?? Here, someone has stolen twenty million pounds and you're asking for time??? Is this a joke for you all???" I yelled shaking in anger.

"Sir, we have this clip, but it's not clear" one of the security guards said.

"Show" I ordered.

Actually, the clip wasn't much clear but all I could make out was that the person who has stolen is a girl because she's wearing a hijab and a long flowy dress, and nothing else could be make out, no time, nothing.

"If by tomorrow, I don't have the details on my desk, you all will be fired and I mean what I say!!" I said and left the office.

I quickly got in my car and drove in full speed.

Who could that girl be?
Do I know her?
Does she know me?
What have I done to her?

I hit the gas pedal with full force and pour all my anger out on the car.

I think I've seen her.
She does look familiar.
But not sure unless, I see the clear clip.

Till tomorrow all I can hope is nothing changes.

I reached home and saw almost everyone had come. I wasn't in a mood to meet with anyone, so I went up.

"Bhayyu?" Maha called me.

"What?"

"Why are you going up? Everyone is here" she said.

"Will be down in a bit." I said.

"Everything's alright?"

"Yeah" I gave her a fake smile and went upstairs.

After reaching my room, I thought this wasn't the right time to tell anything to Dad. I quickly changed into something comfortable and then laid down on the bed.

"Fawad, you alright?" It was Seher. Why didn't I locked the door!!

"Yeah, fine...just leave me alone for tonight. Sleep with Maha or Aapu for today" I said with my eyes closed. I know I was being rude to her, but I wasn't in a mood to talk with anyone.

"That's okay, but are you fine?" She again asked.

"Hmm..."

"Then why are you here? All the guests are down. Come down...don't you wanna eat dinner?"

"Seher...please leave."

"Fawad what happened? Why are you so disturbed?"

"Will you just leave me alone for today and no I don't wanna eat dinner because I already ate it. Now go!!" I shouted.

And then I saw her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 6.2K 23
Her crush. The guy she liked since her first day of school, he never looked her way, didn't care about her at all. She thought it was because he like...
863K 40.8K 52
~ currently being edited, the chapters are in the correct order even if the numbering maybe off. Dua Agha Khan used to be a loud and cheerful girl. H...
145 7 10
" Two souls don't find each other by simply accident, it's written "🤍
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

275K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...