Unnatural Love (Seth Clearwat...

By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, whil... More

This is My Story
Meeting for the First Time
A Family Problem
Meeting Up Before the Goodbye
I'm Back
It's Good to See You
Apologizing
My Niece
Surprise!
Family Problem
My Past
Bella's A Shield
Joining Anyway
Showing Off Our Abilities
Spending the Night
Alice's Note
Christmas
Mountains and a Camp Fire
Coming Face to Face
Planning Our Future
Graduation
Proposal
Our Wedding
The Honeymoon
Sudden Changes
Normal Didn't Last Long
How is This Possible?
What Are Our Options?
Expressing Their Concerns
New Home, New Life
The Old Pack
Adjusting to the Pregnancy
Secret, Bad News
What Are You Not Telling me?
What Are You Doing Here?
Meeting Them
A Mother's Goodbye
My New Life
I Miss Her
Stopping In
A Nightmare Come True
A New Mystery
Welcome Home!
Coming Up With a Plan
What is Their Future?
Volturi Scout
It's Happening
I'm Ready for War
A Parent's Goodbye
It's Begun
Meeting on the Battle Field
Ending it All
It's Over
A New Vampire World
My Family
Surprise! It's a Disaster
This Is Not Me
The New Me
Distant
My Forever

Afraid of What is to Come

5.5K 110 12
By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Seth's POV:

Things haven't been the same around here since we learned that the Volturi were pursuing the Cullens. More vampires arrived, prompting young teenagers to begin their change into werewolf. But, maybe most importantly, Layla has changed. I haven't seen her in a long time. It's as if she has vanished. I see her occasionally, although it isn't for long. She typically vanishes or I'm preoccupied with my wolf tasks. Bella told me about her problems, and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. I now understand Layla's situation.

Bella directed me to a secluded location of hers. So I walked there and discovered Layla, who was sitting on the ground. Everything around her, including herself, was deafeningly quiet. I sat down close to her.

"Seth, what are you doing here? How did you find me?" she asked.

"Bella, she told me where to find you," I replied. "And she told me everything."

"Huh, I didn't want you to see me like this," Layla said, as she started to cry.

"See you like what?"

"The Volturi are coming. Nothing good happens when they are around." Layla began. "I am afraid. I have lost so much in my life. From my parents to my brother. I can't deal with it again. I can't go through it. I can't lose you, Seth. I don't what I would do if you weren't around. I love you."

I drew Layla close to my heart. I cradled her in my arms and put the side of my cheek against her brow. Layla was such a vital part of my life, and seeing her in this state made me sad.

"I promise you, Layla, you won't ever lose me."

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Seth."

"But I can. I won't break my promise to you. Believe me."

Layla placed her hands on my cheeks and said, "I want to, believe me. But you can't keep promises. No one can."

"That is where you are wrong."

I could tell that Layla was going to hold me to the promise. And that was perfectly fine with me. I didn't plan on failing her. Ever.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I'm not entirely sure, but we are going to do our best to fight this. I won't give up on us. That I know." I assured.

My hand was gently placed on the back of her neck. Then I kissed her on the lips with a nice and soft kiss. Layla climbed down on my knee and wrapped her arms around my neck. So she wouldn't fall back, I put my hands around her lower back. We kissed each other again after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.7K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
149K 3.2K 62
Having to change into a vampire was not planned by Bella. Getting her parents killed and having to move to another place was also not on her wish lis...
38.9K 898 11
The unexpected second child of Bella and Edward Cullen, twin of Renesmee Cullen, Venus-Rose Cullen is completely different from her family. Instead o...
518K 9.8K 25
Bella Swan's cousin, Emma Jenkins, is visiting Forks, WA for the first time in three years. She was born a werewolf, but at the age of twenty she was...