Splinter (Yaoi ManXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Kazuo babysits Satoshi as a kid for a few yea... More

【Prologue】
【Part 1: Puberty】「Satoshi」
【Part 2: Sex】「Satoshi」
【Part 3: Hope】「Satoshi」
【Part 4: Dreams】「Satoshi」
【Part 5: Memory】「Satoshi」
【Part 6: Bye】「Satoshi」
【Part 7: Hold】「Satoshi」
【Part 8: Farewell】「Satoshi」
【Part 9: Rewind】「Satoshi」
【Part 10: Past】「Satoshi」
【Part 11: Ties】「Satoshi」
【Part 12: Cheat】「Satoshi」
【Part 13: Control】「Satoshi」
【Part 14: Twist】「Satoshi」
【Part 15: Shock】「Satoshi」
【Part 16: Drugs】「Kazuo」
【Part 17: Turns】「Kazuo」
【Part 19: Fear】「Satoshi」
【Part 20: Hide】「Kazuo」
【Part 21: Gone】「Satoshi」
【Part 22: Search】「Kazuo」
【Part 23: Fate】「Satoshi」
【Part 24: Closing】「Kazuo」
【Part 25: Rest】「Satoshi」
【Part 26: Stranger】「Satoshi」
【Part 27: Company】「Satoshi」
【Part 28: Endure】「Satoshi」
【Part 29: Lasts】「Satoshi」
【Part 30: Off】「Kazuo」
「Author's Note」

【Part 18: Keep】「Satoshi」

5.1K 178 127
By Akikou

Chapter 18: Keep

I sat in the emergency room's waiting room until one of the nurses called me. I ran to Kazuo quickly, and saw him laying there smiling at me. I ran to take his hand regardless of the nurses watching.

"Are you okay!?" I demanded an answer.

"I feel great." He squeezes my hand.

"I didn't know you did....that stuff...why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't want me anymore." His eyes showed sorrow.

"We will leave you be." The two nurses said as they made their way out the room.

"I won't leave you for that, but please stop. You need to have a long lifespan with me." I squeezed his hand, and held it to my face.

"I....yeah...I'll try." He smiles at me, and I cried tears of happiness.

I was selfish when it came to Kazuo. I wanted him to live forever with me even though that sounded absurd by itself.

"Can you be discharge today?" I asked.

"Sadly not until tomorrow." He frowns.

"Don't worry, I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay." He nods.

I went home that day with a heavy mind. I was in fear of him being alone. I know he won't listen to me. He is my boyfriend now so it's my duty to watch after him.

I got a text from Kazuo that evening which surprised me since it was midnight. I figured he should be sleeping after all that happened. Picking up my phone, I witnessed a shocking text from him.

"Satoshi, lets live together when I am out. I have a extra house here."

I called him right away, and I heard his voice said hi. I was home.

"Kazu...you meant what you said? I still have school though."

"I can drive you. Aren't you in your last year?"

"Yeah."

"Tell your parents that you will attend Soho University."

"Why?" I was puzzled.

"I am a professor there as well. I had my ways."

"Wow! So we will be like...dorm mates? Isn't it bad to have an affair with a professor? What if the others find out?"

"They won't. I tell them you are my kid brother since I used to babysit you."

"Okay...I'm happy. I can't wait, but I want to finish high school first on my own."

"Hmm.." I heard the disappointment in his voice. "Fine. Goodnight baby." Click. He hung up. He isn't mad. I think he supports my choices. I am extremely happy he suggested it, but I have to focus on school.

I had a huge test the next day. A placement test that was crucial. I rushed to get to the testing center.

"Shit!" I forgot that I had to pick up Kazuo. I can't pick him up or I'll miss my test. I called Ita hoping he would be understanding.

"Ello." He says.

"Can you do me a big favor?"

"Sure."

"Can you pick up Kazuo from the ER in downtown?"

"Why are you st-"

"Please! Just bring him back to his hotel or whatever. Please."

"I can't. He's controlling you. I won't. I'm sorry." He clicks the phone.

"Fuck!" I stood by the street light waiting for the green light. I panicked. What should I do? I decided to call him.

"Hey."

"Kazuo! I have a placement test today. I forgot about it. Is it okay if you stay there a few hours until I can get you?"

"Haha oh love. Since when did you drive?"

"I guess I don't." I looked down. I didn't drive or anything. I only drove out of fun. I need to get my official license so I can help him. "I will pick you up! Fuck the test."

"No. Do the test. I can just ask Katie to get me."

I didn't want to hear her name. What if she picked him up, and they develop feelings again? Then what would I do?

"I was only kidding Kazuo....geez. I don't need a placement test if I'm attending Soho." I lied.

"Well either way, you can't drive."

"I'll take the bus."

"Haha baby no. We can't. Go take your test."

"I don't want you to see that bitch! You are mine! Aren't you!?" I yelled, and I saw people looking at me.

"No baby, you are mine."

I blushed. That sounded quite seductive.

"I-I am...I don't want you, and her..."

"It's okay. I will wait for you, and we can take a taxi. Bring some money for me okay? I will pay you back."

"Okay I will bring some. I got money saved."

"Thank you. Bye."

"I lo-" I couldn't fully say such sappy shit. "Bye." I hung up.

I got on the bus to go to the testing center. The bus was crowded full of students. I guess they were doing the same thing as me. Taking that shitty exam.

I got to the testing center, and it was full of chattering. The loud voices gave me a headache. A couple girls looked at me, and giggled. What was so funny? I looked at my attire, and nothing was out of place. My face, and hair were on point.

"Hey got a girlfriend?" One of them said. Oh oh it was like that. They found me appealing which is good.

"Kinda yeah." I shrugged.

"Kinda?"

"I have a bo-" I stopped myself. I can't say things out so freely. This could affect Kazuo's teaching career.

"A boyfriend?" One of the girls asks. There were three specifically.

"No. Bodyguard. My mother. She won't let me get a relationship, and I don't want one."

"Aw what a shame." They all walked away. Stupid bitches. I miss my man already.

I got into the testing center, and focused on my test. The science questions tripped me up badly. I felt stupid. I wanted to finish the exam quickly, and get to Kazuo.

Imagining him as my teacher got my hormones raging. Would we have classroom sex? I shook my head, and cleared my mind of dirty thoughts.

After the dreadful exam, I finally rushed on the bus to get to Kazuo. The doctor knew who I was when I got to the entrance, so he let me in immediately to the patient room. There sat Kazuo in a wheelchair with a Tokyo magazine in his hand.

"Hey!" He gets up quickly, and goes over to me.

"Hi." I smiled at him, and helped him outside.

"Take care!" The doctor said.

"I will doc." Kazuo waved, and we made it to the bus stop.

"I felt a taxi is...so expensive." I mumbled.

"It is haha. We can walk around downtown if you like." He smiles.

"No! Aren't you suppose to rest up? How is your arm?"

"It's okay no worries." He leans down to kiss my head, and I pushed him away.

"Kazu..don't do that. We are in public. What if other professors happen to see you?"

"I want to show you off to the world." His face turns pink, and mines did as well.

"Ah....yeah...?" I felt so embarrassed.

"Now kiss me..." He whispers. I looked around, and I felt him suddenly tug me in for a kiss. I saw people staring at us which made me uncomfortable. A lot of the adults made that disgust face towards us. Why....? Why is this wrong?

"Mmm.." I pushed him off. "I hate the stares." I looked down.

"You can't let people do that. If you love someone, you don't care."

"You love me?" I looked up blushing.

"Yes...quite a lot." He smiles, and touches my face. "I thought it was wrong at first, but gender shouldn't be the definition of love now should it?"

"I guess not. Lets spend the day?" I asked with a apologetic smile.

"Sure baby." He touches my cheek, and gives me one last peck. I did the same feeling more comfortable.

We walked around the streets filled with stores. The lights were illuminating, even during the morning. The stores sold many small souvenirs that tourists would often be interested in such as postcards, jewelry, and small toys.

"Want this?" He takes out phone charms from a glass cubic container in one of the stores located outside. It came in a pair of two. A ying, and yang symbol.

"Wow this is beautiful." I took it, and examined the fine craftsmanship on the designs. "I would want this sure."

"I want the black one." He says while looking at me.

"I think the white one matches you. I am the one with black hair haha." I chuckled while handing him the charms.

"Well...okay. I can take the white." He smiles, and goes to pay for them at the counter.

He comes back, and hands me the black piece. I carefully slipped it into the small hole on my phone to hang up the charm. I saw Kazuo doing the same. This perfect man really loves me.

We went to get a drink, and lunch later. Kazuo began feeling light headed, so we had to leave early, and headed to his cottage he talked about. Or was it a house? I couldn't tell the difference. A place is a place.

He flopped on the couch, and pulled me onto his lap. I felt his big manly muscular arms wrapped around my waist. His masculine fragrance kept me in a trance again. He's so perfect aside from his drug addiction.

"Hah hah." He coughs, and breaths heavily.

"Are you okay!?" I got off of him, and got on my knees to look at him. His face was pale. Did he need those drugs? "Kazu! What's wrong?! Tell me!" I panicked not knowing what to do.

"Relax baby. I think I have a fever. I should head to bed. Or take a nap." He held his head, and began making his way upstairs. I went to assist him until he was settled down into his bed.

"Is there anything you need?"

"No it's okay. Night for a bit." He pulls the cover over his head, and I left the room.

He may say he doesn't need anything, but I wanted to give him something. Maybe I'll make porridge for him! Luckily I knew how to cook, but it was a matter if he had the ingredients to begin with.

I went to the refrigerator, and saw that there was not much in there. I expected that much, since he recently bought this place. I left the house, and headed for the closest supermarket.

I found a supermarket just a couple blocks away which was a lifesaver. I didn't want to take the bus since it would take too long, and it would be a pain.

I walked into the market, and went to the fresh produce isle. There was a sale on vegetables. Just what I needed. I grabbed a bunch of ingredients just in case he wanted me to make different types of porridge.

I need that special sauce. I forgot the name, but the red cap the bottle had was very distinguished compared to the other sauces. I hurried to the sauce isle, and saw there was one bottle left. Lucky me! I went to grab it as another hand grabbed it at the same time. I looked over to the mystery hand. It was an old man with gray hair. He reminded me of a Japanese Bill Clinton.

"Oh sorry. Did you need this?" He asks with a kind smile.

"Well obviously." I mumbled.

"What a potty mouth."

"Huh?" I felt annoyed.

"Kids these days are so rude."

"You asked me if I need this. Obviously I did. Isn't that why I took it?"

"Sure."

What was his problem? Maybe it was me. I still had a bad attitude. Kazuo was an exception for my kindness.

"Well if you want it, then take it. Sorry for my rudeness."

"It's okay. I went a little overboard. What may you need this for?"

"My brother is sick so...I want to make him porridge."

"Ah, I know a fabulous recipe that can cure a cold. There is a cook book filled of unique recipes." He smiles.

"Huh really?! I need new recipes anyway. Get kinda tired of one kind. Where's the bookstore?"

"I can show you after you buy your ingredients."

"Sure." I went to pay, and then the mystery man followed me, and lead me to the local bookstore.

"This is it." He takes a book from the cooking shelf. The book read '1001 types of porridges for the soul.'

"Wow." I skimmed through the book, and saw a bunch of recipes I never thought existed. The only problem was I didn't bring much cash with me. I only had $5.00 with me. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"I don't have enough money today." I shrugged.

"Here." He hands me $10.00.

"Huh no thanks it's okay." I pushed the money away.

"I insist. I have a son of my own that wants to cook, and I think it's a good opportunity to learn new things."

"But..."

"No buts. Just take it please." He takes my hand, and places the money on it.

"Thanks." I took the money in my hand, and went to pay for the book.

After buying the book, I notice the old man still standing there. Maybe I should buy him a drink.

"Do you want a drink maybe?" I asked.

"No, you should get back to your sick brother." He smiles gently.

"Yeah thanks again. Oh I'm Satoshi by the way. Just figure I would tell you." I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh lovely name." He chuckles. "I'm Satou."

I stared at Satou standing in front of me. Something in my brain made me feel uneasy. What could it be?

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 778 5
WARNING: BoyXBoy explicit content! Charlie finds an unusual shed located in the meadows of his mansion. He finds a strange foreign Japanese boy trap...
64.1K 1.5K 16
WARNING: This is a BoyxBoy Love (Yaoi), if you don't like the theme better not read it. It contains some words that may not suitable to your taste. I...
7.1K 311 5
WARNING BOYXBOY! He loves Ryo with all his heart. They have been together for years now with no problems in between. Suddenly one day came when Ryo s...
24.7K 786 29
All during Christians high school years he was bullied by Chase. The strange thing was; was that Christian loved Chase. Christian heard of Chase's ho...