Imperfectly Yours (Zayn Malik...

By zaynika

There is nothing in the world compare to the passion of love, the sincerity of it. Love has the power t... More

Imperfectly Yours
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
ATTENTION!
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
ATTENTION AND APOLOGIES
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (End)

Chapter Five

18.7K 527 55
By zaynika

“Look how the stars,
look how they shine for you,
everything that you do,
it was all yellow”
-Coldplay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five 

I woke up around eight. Beside me, Zayn is fast asleep. Our legs tangled between the sheets and his both hands around me; Naked. He’s facing me; lips parted slightly and eyelashes touching his cheeks. God, he is beautiful like angel. I can watch him like this all day without thinking about time or anything else. What I did to deserve him.

After a few moments, I felt him stir, and his eyes flutter opened. He looks at me then smile- a slow sleepy smile. “Hey” he murmurs.

“Happy birthday” I whisper back. Happy to first to greet him.

He mouthed ‘thank you’

All the memories from the last night start playing in my head. The dinner, the ring and the way he made love to me. I smile staring at this beautiful man.

“Thank you for last night” he kissed me tenderly. His tongue invading keeping slow pace mimicking our lovemaking. His body grinding with mine. I can feel his desire.

“Faith I love this ring” Zayn said fervently.

“Can I ask you something” he said.

I still; somehow know what he’s going to say. I nodded looking at him nervously.

He’s brow furrowed “How…how you got this ring coz’ I got no notification of withdrawing money from bank” He look at me quizzically.

Shit, He’s going to get mad.

“I…I have this pair of earrings and I sold them” he clenched his jaw.

“Why? You know I have enough money why you sold your earrings when you can easily buy the ring” he looked hurt.

I sighed “Zayn, I want to give you something from my own which doesn’t include your money. Those earrings were all I got and that’s important for me” he looks away to the other side. I place my head on his chest

“You know how it makes me feel” he said burrowing his head to my hair.

“You give me so much Zayn and it’s just a small gift that I can get you please accept it and beside that don’t want anything from my past, I just want you—you’re more precious to me than anything”

Suddenly he hugged me. “Faith what I did to deserve you” he murmurs kissing my hair.

“Same Zayn same” I kissed his chest; breathing his scent.

We stayed like this for long hour. Savoring the moment of each other.

“We have to attend the party today” he said breaking the silent.

“But you don’t like parties”

“Yeah…but I have to give a party to all business partners and friends…it’s important” I nodded against his chest.

“At evening” I nodded again.

“Say something” he said. Nervous is what I am. I don’t know how to act around people who are more educated and have a status. I just don’t fit there. And what am I supposed to do. His friends must be as rich as they are and more educated and everything. And am nothing like them.

“I...Don’t want to go there” I said knowing the fact he will not approve if I don’t go.

“Why?” He asked

“Uhm...Just you know. . . Uhm I don’t suit their”

“Hey...” he said pushing me up so that we both our sitting. He cups my cheeks.

“You’re the most beautiful, honest, kind person I have ever met….than any person in that stupid party” I cover my face in his bare chest. I really can’t handle this entire compliment. But I love this new Zayn.

*****************************

“Happy Birthday Mr. Malik” Martha said as we ate breakfast. “Thank you” Zayn said.

I smile as the memory of bathroom where we end-up having a hot love making section. Zayn smirks at me all well knowing about my thoughts.

I remember how his hands were roaming around me body as he took me against the cool tiled wall of bathroom. My breathe hitches as I recall it.

“Everything fine Faith?” he said smirking while sipping his juice. I just nodded; heat creeping up to my cheek. Oh...what you do Zayn. Basically this Zayn’s business/birthday party is working on my best.

As I was getting ready while he was busy attending calls from his family, friends and god knows who.

“Ready?” he said fixing his tux in the mirror, I watch him at the mirror his front is at my back. I nodded.

He kissed my shoulder gazing at me. His hair set to perfection in those spikes, it suits him. His white shirt and first button un-done with black tux and pants making him look enough eatable.

“You look beautiful as always” he said making eye contact in our reflection.
 “Thank you, and you as handsome” he shrugs laughing.

 I am just wearing a royal blue colored knee-length dress and matching shoes; my hair down and just a little lip-gloss and mascara to look enough presentable. He put his arm around me as we start to head downstairs. I am almost his height in high heels which give a great access to his shoulder so I could put my head there.

His phone starts to buzz, he sighs still holding as I try to free myself to give him space. He looks as the screen and suddenly freezes. I looked too. The screen shows only phone number but by his looks I can tell he knows the identity of the person who is calling.

“Hello” he answered stiffly.

On the other hand I heard female voice. And everything inside me collapse. It’s not that I have a problem with someone female calling him but the fact how Zayn’s body stills by it.

“Hold up” He said looking down at me.

“Wait for me outside. I’ll be there” he said loosening his grip on my hand. I stayed stiff for just a moment as I still processing his voice which is so…cold. Like he’s again that cold person I thought not exist anymore. I just stayed outside the door staying as close as possible. Just to listened who that woman is.

“But I never invited you P…no!” is the only thing I was able to listen after that I don’t want to know, I feel like I’m going to be sick, I start walking downstairs. Is that P in his sentence stands for Perrie? Oh God! Suddenly the bile in my throat rose up.

And I look up as I heard his voice coming downstairs. “Andrea you’re fired pack your things by tomorrow and leave your advance check will be send to your office” and he hung up.

I watched him as he come forward. His jaw clenched and eyes burning with ire.

“Come” he said putting his arm around me. The outside is so cold and snow still thick. But Zayn looks colder.

Torres was driving while we sit in back. His arm still protected around me but I still can’t able to lean in his touch. I was too scared and nervous. Perrie called him? Why she wanted to call him? He answered. He still remembers her number. What if he still loves her? Suddenly I wanted to cry. No. I took deep breathe keeping the tears at bay

“Are you okay?” He asked. “Yes” I answered. “Can I ask you something?” my voice comes to a whisper not trusting myself to betray a sob. He shifts facing me, sighing. “Faith you can ask me anything” I gulped looking his eyes.

“Wh . . . Who called you “I trailed off. He briefly closes his eyes. “I don’t want to talk about it.” He said dismissively. Just like that he shrugs me away again. I scoot away far away from him. Suddenly fee like leaving the car and run to somewhere just to be alone for a while. “Faith…” his voice sounds hurt. I look back at him, his eyes wide as his arms are still there at my shoulder but we are in so distance.

“Perrie” he said sighing deeply. “She called.” “Why?”

“Later…I’ll tell you later. Please don’t turn your back on me” “Oh, Zayn. I can’t, I won’t.” I buried my face in his neck as he inhaled deeply pulling me closer. We stayed quiet like that in the whole ride listening to Kings of Leon ‘Use Somebody. We pulled in front of a huge building looks like a Hotel. We enters in a ravishing over the top with so many lights; hotel.

He looks way better now and controlled powerful. And I feel to be honest like shit. So many lights and camera flashing as we enter the main foyer. The party was arranged on third floor. We enter the elevator all the way up.

“You look good and nervous” he said not even looking at me. I smiled at his comment.

“Is it bad to look nervous?”

“Not at all” he smirks kissing the top of my head.

The whole room is filled with guys in tux and ladies in sexy dresses. Oh god!

“Here we go” he murmurs playfully. It makes me giggle.

He shakes hands with many people introducing me as his girlfriend with what sounds like proud and possessively? And smiling at everyone but not really smiling. We both holding champagne flutes filled with pink liquor.

I felt so out of place. Zayn always know how to act in this kind of event. Me on the other hand don’t use to things like this. I sighed.

Zayn clinks his glass to get everyone’s attention well basically when music stops he got attention, I giggle at that thought of how much they people fake to be in society.

“Well thank you for everyone being here at the occasion of my birthday. I really glad to share my birthday with all of you people. Thank you and to my beautiful girlfriend, Faith for being on my side all the time and making my birthday very special. Cheers” he said looking at me smiling. I give him my all teeth showing grin as he raise his glass.

He walks back to me as few people greet him. His parents can’t make it to London but they already wished him Happy Birthday. I kind of wish that his family whole would be here.

“Come let’s eat.” he said as everybody starts making their way to round tables. We were seated in one of the middle tables. Just two of us. As he raise the glass at someone on the side table.

“I hate parties” he murmurs sighing. I laugh at him.

“Don’t tell me you like this stupid parties” I shook my head.

“But they are here for you” I said.

“Nah…for business” he shrugs sipping his drink.

We ate so many types of chicken dishes. In starters and in main course which was excellent and makes me wonder how much it is to learn in cookery.

While eating dessert of soufflé and mango muse Zayn said “I was looking at your medical school, your semester will be start in few days are you ready for it?”

“Uhm…yeah” I said biting my lip. “What?” he gazed narrowed at me. “Nothing” I said looking at my plate. “Faith…what it is?” I gulped.

Stop with lying you know it won’t work with him. My subconscious snapped.

“I just…I just don’t want to join it” I said playing at my soufflé. “And?” he asked knowing too well that it’s more.

“I want to join some cooking and baking class something like that…but it’s okay I can go for medical school” I shrugs not meeting his eyes.

“Faith look at me” I did. He was smiling at me. “Okay I’ll see some cookery class and cancel medical classes. If that’s what you wanted to do” I gape at to me. “Just like that” I said not believing he agreed to me. “Yeah” he grins at me. “Thank you” I said smiling at him.

We ate the dessert and many of the guests have already left.

 “I’ll be back, I just want to use the powder room” he nods as he ask took another glass of champagne.

I went on the nearest powder room which is located outside the hall we were in. And I look that this floor is restaurant area of the hotel. The glass showed many tables filled with people eating, laughing, and chatting. After washing my hand, Going back to the party, I saw a familiar person standing right there.

 Perrie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; hiiii i am back :) thanks for great response on last two updates i actually thought you guys drop the story. but u didn't love you guys :) 
i want to ask if anyone can make trailer for story ? if anybody interested hit me in inbox or tweet me (@zaynika_forever)  that wou;d be great! i really need one trailer. :) 

btw i hope you guys like the chapter. tadada vote and comment tell me how you so far about sequel. 
until then bye love you all. kissessss! xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 5.1K 200
After Zayn's break up with Gigi it seems the world is coming to an end, until he falls in love with someone else... someone unexpected.
725 23 11
You never liked Math. You especially didn't like your old Math teacher. You always bunked Math, but when you found the new teacher was your ex-boyfri...
174K 7.7K 28
After two years since he left One Direction, Liam, Louis and Niall arranged a late celebration of new year to reunite them. Harry and Zayn didn't exp...
11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...