The New Girl to Beacon Hills

By trash-trademark

Aussie moves to Beacon Hills with her mom, dad, and brothers, Rhys and Flavian. Then she finds a guy in the m... More

Wolf Moon
Questing Wolf information
Second Chance at First Line
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitors
Night School
Lunatics
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
New Book!

Wolf's bane

88 3 0
By trash-trademark

Scott, Stiles and I were spending our night being a distraction for Derek. 

"Faster?" Scott asked. I looked behind us.

"Much faster" Stiles told him. Scott hit the gas and we sped off. I looked behind us again.

"Hey, Scott? I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." I told him while I sat in the back.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us" He told me.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles yelled. Scott decided to actually go faster this time. Stiles and I looked behind the car.

"They're gone" We told Scott. Stiles turned on his police scanner.

All units, subject is on foot heading into the iron works  It told us. Scott picked up the speed and we headed to the Iron Works. We pulled in to find Derek hiding behind some equipment, being shot at by Argent. 

"Get in" Stiles called as he climbed into the back with me. Derek hopped in and we drove off with Argent shooting at us.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled at him.

"Damn it! I had him!" Derek yelled.

"Who, the alpha?" Stiles asked. 

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up." Derek  answered.

"Oh, hey, they're just doing their jobs" I defended my mom. He glared at me as I sat back in my seat. 

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek told me. I pointed at Scott.

"It was him!" I exclaimed as I sat back in my seat. It's not my fault the alpha kidnapped me.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumb ass mistake. I get it!" Scott yelled.

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles changed the subject. Derek stayed silent.

'Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, All of us" Stiles told him. "Or just them, I'll be back here" I leaned up closer to them.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris. Stiles shot out from his seat, bumping into me in the process.

"Our chemistry teacher?" He asked.

"Why him?" Scott asked.

"I don't know yet" Derek yelled.

"What's the second?" I asked him. Derek reached into his back pocket and pulled out a drawing of a symbol. I remembered it from somewhere.

"Some kind of symbol" Derek told us.

"What?" Derek asked Scott. "You know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace" Scott told him. "Allison's necklace"  We quickly drove off.

I walked into school alone cause I slept in, so my usual ride was gone. I tried to text Jackson for a ride, but the conversation went like this.

Heyyoooo, Can I have a ride?

No. Doctors appointment

Dangit. Is it for the mark on your neck?

I'm not answering your texts anymore

He won't hate me though. I thought as I walked to first period. Later I saw Jackson in the hallway and he was walking towards Scott. I decided to listen in. 

"I know what you are McCall." He told him.  I looked over at Jackson while Scott was denying him and I saw him look at me. "And Ness too, but she hasn't pissed me off yet. Well, here's the thing, however it is that you became what you are, you're gonna get it for me too."

"Get what for you?" Scott asked. I rubbed my hands together. How did Jackson find out?

"Whatever it is" Jackson told him. "A bite, a scratch, sniffing magic fairy dust under the moonlight, I don't care. You're gonna get it for me... or" He moved Scott's head to look in my direction. I looked down the hallway to see Allison behind me. "She's gonna find out about it too" Jackson started to walk away. I walked up to Scott and tapped him on the shoulder.

"How does he know?" I asked him, freaking out. He looked at me wide eyed. I made a swiping motion with my hands. "Never mind, see you later." I told him as I walked away.

 "How the hell did he find out?" Stiles basically yelled. I shrugged. 

"I have no idea" Scott told him. 

"Did he say it out loud, the word?" 

"What word?" I asked Stiles.

"Werewolf. Did he say "I know you're a werewolf?"" Stiles asked Scott. 

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly" Scott told him angrily. I nodded.

"I don't even know how he knows about me" I mumbled.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyways?"

"How about Allison's father?" Scott asked. I nodded.

"Okay, It's bad-" We were interrupted by Jason walking up to me. I waved them on as I stopped.

"Hey Jason" I greeted. I really needed to get back to the conversation."What's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing... Hey, I was wondering if we could go out on a date later this week." He asked me. I looked over his shoulder to see Scott and Stiles walking around the corner.

"Sure... Just text me when you're gonna pick me up" I told him as I wrote down my number and ran down the hallway to my next class. 

Stiles and I walked up to Scott at our lunch table. 

"Did you get the necklace?" Stiles asked as we both sat down.

"Not exactly." He told us.

"Ah, What happened?" I asked him.

"She told me not to talk to her, at all" Scott admitted.

"So she's not giving you-" Stiles got cut off. 

"She's not giving me the necklace!" Scott told us angrily.

"Well, did you find anything else out?" Stiles asked him. 

"Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic." Scott told us. I gave him a look. 

"Okay. I came up with a plan B just in case anything like this happened." Stiles told us.

"I just ask to borrow it?" I asked. He shook his head. I rolled my eyes.

"What's Plan B?" Scott asked.

"Just steal the stupid thing!" He said.

"Couldn't we at least try getting to Harris?" Scott asked. Stiles shook his head.

"My dad put him on a 24-hour protective detail, okay? The necklace is all we got. Steal it, thank you" Stiles said. I saw Scott looking behind me. 

"Guys, he's watching us." Scott told us. I didn't turn around.

"Act normal" I ordered. I heard the loud crunch from Jackson's apple. "Why does he have to be so loud" I mumbled.

"Scott, Can you hear me? You can, can't you." I heard Jackson whisper. Stiles saw that we were distracted.

"What?" He asked us.

"Jackson's talking to me. He knows I can hear him." Scott informed him. I turned to them. 

"Look at me" Scott told us. "Just talk to me. Act normal. Pretend like nothing's happening"

"Are you trying to pretend like you don't hear me?" Jackson whispered.

"Say something! Talk to me!" Scott ordered.

"I can't think of anything! My minds completely blank!" Stiles told us. I looked at him astonished.

"Your mind's blank? You can't think of anything to say?" I asked him.

"Not under this kind of pressure!" Stiles retorted. "FYI, He's not even sitting with them anymore." We looked around for Jackson.

"Where the hell is he?"

"Looking for me, McCall?" I heard Jackson taunt. "I'm right here" Stiles tapped me on the shoulder.

"What is he saying?" He asked me.

"He's taunting Scott." I sighed.

"Yes" We heard Scott mumble. Scott started to crunch his water bottle as he took a sip.

"Scott, Come on, you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind of power over you, Okay?" Stiles told him. 

"If Derek couldn't get to you, neither should he" I told Scott. Scott started to squeeze his lunch tray. I jumped a little bit when Scott broke his tray in half. I saw everyone look over at him. I looked over to who Scott was glaring at and saw Jackson near the vending machine. I flinched as I heard his loud ass crunching again.

"I'll keep an eye on him at swim practice, alright?" I comforted Scott. We all then parted ways.

"Good job Ness, you beat your record" Coach told me as I finished my 100 butterfly. I looked over to see Jackson and Allison finishing up a 25 of breast stroke. I decided to listen in.

"You beat me again" Allison smiled.

"I have an unfair advantage. You see these cheekbones?" Jackson bragged. "Aerodynamically suited for speed in water." I looked over to the bleachers and saw Scott sit down. I was about to put on my goggles again until I heard Jackson. 

"Yeah, Scott actually asked me if you were coming" He told Allison.

"He did?" I mumbled confused. It sounds like he's hitting on Allison FOR Scott. I listened a bit more.

"Well, you can't really blame him for trying." He told her, probably implying she's hot or whatever. They then started to splash each other. I shook my head and continued swimming. Once practice ended I got out to see Jackson put a towel over Allison. I ended up walking over.

"Allison" I called to her, hoping to distract her from Jackson. It ended up not working and she walked away with Jackson. I sighed and looked up to Scott.

"I tried" I whispered, hoping Scott heard me. I walked into the locker room and quickly got changed. As I walked into the hallway, I heard Lydia.

"As we are no longer dating!" She whispered.

"You didn't lose it, did you?" Jackson asked her. What is he talking about? I thought as I opened my locker.

"What the hell is this" I saw Lydia get close to Jackson's face.

"Well, Lydia, In preparation for some big changes, I've decided to drop some dead weight in my life, and you're just about the deadest." I felt my mouth drop open. 

"Are you breaking up with me?" Lydia asked heartbroken. 

"Dumping, actually. I'm dumping you" I slammed my locker in surprise. 

"Dumped, by the co-captain of the lacrosse team. I wonder how many minutes it'll take me to get over that" Jackson started to walk away as I started to Lydia.

"Wait, seconds actually! Seconds!" She called after him. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" I asked her sincerely. 

"Do you want to come to the lacrosse game with me and Allison tonight?" She asked me suddenly. 

"I... uh... sure!" I told her.

"Allison will text you when we're picking you up" She told me as she walked away.

"But you don't know where I- anddd she's gone." I mumbled. 

"Mom! I'm finally home from practice!" I yelled into the house. I was only gonna be home for a few minutes before Allison and Lydia would pick me up. I dropped my bags off in the kitchen and was about to head out the door, when I heard a voice from the living room. 

"Aussie! Can you get me another beer?" I heard my dad call from the other room. I dropped my bag. 

"Aussie! Beer now!" I heard my dad shout. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran outside.

Hey....Can you pick me up at the gas station near my house? I'll be there in a minute. I texted Allison. I also ended up telling the twins to sleep over at their friends tonight. I sighed. We're also supposed to get Flavian tested soon too. I smiled as I straightened out my outfit. Tonight, you will have fun and forget ALL of your problems  I thought.

"So, I was thinking that maybe sometime later we could go out dress shopping for the winter formal soon." Lydia told me as we sat down. Allison had to sit with her family.

"Uhh, sure!" I told her. We saw Jackson walk up to Scott. I turned to Lydia.

"Hey, Did Jackson break up with you?" I asked Lydia quietly. She just looked down at the ground.

"I-I'll just go get a water" I told her. Once I got off the bleachers I was pulled aside by Jackson.

"Why can't you give me the bite?" He asked me. 

"I'm not even a werewolf! I'm a questing wolf" I told him. He looked at me confused.

"Like from King Arthur?" He asked me. I smiled impressed.

"You're pretty smart Whittemore." I complimented.

"I try" He told me cockily as he went back out onto the field. After I walked back from getting my water, I heard Kate and Mr. Argent talking.

"Chris, remember how we were talking about a second beta? A younger one?" She whispered.

"Yes"

"Can you get turned by a scratch?" She asked.

"If the claws go deep enough, maybe." He told her.

"Wonder how deep those went" Kate asked him, referencing Jackson's scars. If Kate gets her hands on Jackson, he'll end up telling her our secret. Whether he wants to or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.7K 15
Tyler Adams was never that interested in making friends, or joining sports. He was all about finishing school, earning money, and taking care of his...
17.2K 354 22
๐ŸŽต๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’๐’• ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐ŸŽต 15 years. Thats how long she was gone, Alex left Beacon hills and never lo...
310K 8.1K 31
"I'm waiting for the afterlife to show me a good time baby somebody save me, I just want to be loved." Newly orphaned, newly undead Lia Lockwood move...
130 2 17
With the start of the third grade, Stiles Stilinski moves into a town called Beacon Hills. Upon arriving he joins a friendship with Scott McCall, and...