Welcome to Hell Boys ✔

By Nadineat2

Highest rank - #1 in humor 28/9/2017 [Book 1] Imagine this ~ You think that you are sleeping in your comforta... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Edited Once
Chapter 2 - Edited Once
Chapter 3 - Edited Once
Chapter 4 - Edited Once
Chapter 5 - Edited Once
Chapter 6 - Edited Once
Chapter 7 - Edited Once
Chapter 8 - Edited Once
Chapter 9 - Edited Once
Chapter 10 - Edited Once
Chapter 11 - Edited Once
Chapter 12 - Edited Once
Chapter 13 - Edited Once
Chapter 14 - Edited Once
Chapter 15 -Edited Once
Chapter 16 - Edited Once
Q&A
Chapter 17 - Edited Once
Chapter 18 - Edited Once
Chapter 19 - Edited Once
Chapter 20 - Edited Once
Chapter 21 - Edited Once
Chapter 22 - Edited Once
Chapter 23 - Edited Once
Chapter 24 - Edited Once
Chapter 25 - Edited Once
Chapter 26 - Edited Once
Chapter 27 - Edited Once
Chapter 29 - Edited Once
Chapter 30 - Edited Once
Chapter 31 - Edited Once
Chapter 32 - Edited Once
Chapter 33 - Edited Once
Chapter 34 - Edited Once
Chapter 35 - Edited Once
Chapter 36 - Edited Once
Chapter 37 - Edited Once
Chapter 38 - Edited Once
Chapter 39 - Edited Once
Chapter 40 - Edited Once
Chapter 41 - Edited Once
Chapter 42 - Edited Once
Epilogue - Edited Once
Bonus Chapter - Edited Once
Ranks
Sequel- You are in hell boys
Amazing note
Covers and banners made by fans

Chapter 28 - Edited Once

166K 8K 5.5K
By Nadineat2

Another great cover made by FSALZAABI ,Thank you so much ♕

I was in the bathroom when I heard Noah call for me. "Just a minute," I said, then put my clothes on and headed out to see Noah sitting on a chair in my room. "What's up?" I asked and sat on the bed.

"Um-uh, so let's go straight to the point... I used to have this girl best friend to that I once confessed my feelings for her, but unfortunately, she moved to Texas before I could get a reply from her, and I was in a deep deliberation with myself about what I should write for her in a text." He explained, and I stared at him in a daze. He is so romantically cute. I can't handle it.

I got out of my bed and hugged him the same way I would hug Adrian. "Um, so..." He said, and I looked at him, then I sat back on the bed.

"Right, what do you have in mind?" I asked and waited.

"I wanted to tell her, and I quoted it from Pinterest, It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone, so, should I send it?" He asked, and I cooed.

"You know, my mom forgot me in a parking lot once," I commented, and he stared at me for a second, then burst out laughing.

"What the hell? You just have to turn everything emotional into something funny?" He exclaimed, and I smiled with a nod.

" Yep, but to the point now. Yes, it is so good, and I recommend adding the question that you asked her the first time to let her know that you will always wait for her. You will always wait for her, right?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

His eyes widened. "Of course I will. I l-l-love her," he stuttered, making me smile like a freak.

"Good," I nodded, and he got up and headed to the door.

"Thanks, Ariel." He smiled, and I waved until he was out of my room. After two hours of staring at the ceiling and thinking of today's jerks, my eyes could not handle the sleepiness, so I was out by 11 pm and slept the whole night.

This was the first morning since I got kidnapped to wake up like any normal person in the world. I rolled in my bed, which caused my hair to tangle, but I did not care. I got on my feet and yawned, then stretched my arms. I feel refreshed and ready to eat.

After I made myself look like a decent 19-year-old girl, I headed to the kitchen. I saw Jaxon making waffles.

I love him.

He's just perfect.

He's kind-hearted.

He's smart.

He's hot.

He can cook.

He's hot.

Oh, wait, I said that...

Did I mention that he's hot?

"Good morning," he said, and I smiled.

"Good morning. Where are the boys?" I asked, then sat on a chair, watching his every move.

"They won't be here today. Owen needs to prepare for a new concert, Aaron with Lilly, you know, a check-up for the baby, and Noah will take his mom to a park for a picnic. He hasn't done that with her since we kidnapped you, and he feels bad because it was a tradition for them to go every week," he explained, and I nodded.

"That's nice. What about you?" I asked.

"I have to watch you." He replied but did not sound like he was forced to watch me.

"I know, but what I meant is that what would you do if I wasn't here? I know you have a life. I hope it's a fun one."

He rolled his eyes. "I do have a fun life. In fact, I will take you somewhere when we finish eating," he announced, and I got excited.

"Yes, where to?" I asked; then, he sat beside me and handed me the delicious waffles.

"You'll have to wait," he replied, and I pouted. Guess I'll wait.

~~~

We were on our way to his destination. "Come on! Tell me, dude," I said, and he sighed.

"We are almost there. Just be quiet, will ya?" He rolled his eyes, but then I saw a slight grin. I looked back at the road, and five minutes later, I saw a green field. It wasn't small, and it wasn't too big. We hopped out of the car and walked through the chairs and benches to see a group of small cute boys playing soccer. They are so freaking cute.

"Wanna play with them?" I heard Jaxon ask, and I nodded. They were around five to six years old, then I saw their coach. He was young, around the late twenties, maybe? When he saw us, he waved. I looked at Jaxon and saw him wave back. So they know each other.

We walked toward him, and he smiled. "Hey Leo, how have you been?" Jaxon hugged him in a brotherly hug.

"Good, Jax. I haven't seen you in forever," Leo replied. Then he saw me. I held my hand for him to shake, and he did not hesitate. "Well, hello, beautiful lady. I'm Leonardo. You can call me Leo," he introduced himself, and I smiled. He seems like a carefree person.

"Hi, I'm Ariel. Nice to meet you," I replied, then I looked at Jaxon.

Jaxon

I saw Ariel and Leo talking, and I smiled. "So Jaxon, is she your girlfriend? Because if yes, you choose well, mate," Leo asked, and I blushed.

"No," I replied without looking into her eyes. But I wish she was.

She's perfect in her imperfections.

She's smart.

She's confident.

She's caring.

She's beautiful.

She's fun.

She's beautiful.

Wait, I said that.

"He wishes he was," I heard Ariel say with a smirk on her face. She's right.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "No, she wishes to be with this," I pointed at my body with a smirk. I saw her blush a little, and Leo laughed.

"Well, I see there might be a future for you two." He teased, and we were both blushing. Dude, really?

Leo was 36. He was married and had two beautiful little girls. Leo was a close friend to my family but was out of the country with his family when my parents died. He was coaching a well-known team that won a golden cup. When he knew about my parent's death, he tried to convince me to live with him, but I refused his kind offer and depended on myself.

"Do you wanna play?" Leo asked Ariel, and she nodded with her warm smile. I used to play here a lot with these kids. They were so adorable and could play. They are all around six years old, but they played pretty well.

"Okay, let's go," I said then we headed to the group of boys resting. Good thing the weather is clear. It's a little chilly, but it's bearable.

Leo whistled and grabbed the boys' attention. When they saw me, they ran and hugged me. You know how little kids are... They hold your legs and don't let go. Like little monkeys. "Hey boys, how are you?" I asked while ruffling their hair.

"Good," they replied in unison. One of them tugged my pants and waved for me to come closer. I bent down, so I was on his face level. "Who is She? She's pretty," he asked with a blush. So innocent.

I stood up and put my hand on her shoulder. "She's Ariel. She will play with us today. Do you mind?" I asked, and they shook their heads pretty quickly. I guess they like her already.

"Hi guys, I hope we can be friends." She bent down so she was at their level.

"Of course," one of them replied, then hugged her.

These kids move fast.

Faster than you, Jaxon.

After we split into two teams, we started playing. I was against Ariel. And I have to admit, she has swift moves.

"Let's go, boys," she called as she stole the ball from me. Wait, what? No fair. I was distracted by... Her.

She ran to the goal and kicked in but not hard. She didn't want to hurt the little boy protecting the net, but he was not afraid of the ball and tried to deter it, yet he failed.

"Goal!" Ariel yelled along with the boys, happy smiles on their cheerful faces. She ran to me to make me feel like a loser, but as she got near, she tripped and fell on me. The sudden impact made me lose my balance, so we fell on the wet grass.

"Ouch," I groaned, and she opened her beautiful blue eyes and stared at me. We were too close, and I felt her breath on my lips.

"I'm sorry," she said but was still on me. I saw Leo rush towards us, but then we heard the boys laugh at us.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss! Be a man and kiss her. Come on, Jax!" They yelled, and she blushed a deep red.

I did not know what was wrong with me because my following action surprised us and made Leo smirk.

I kissed her.

On the lips.

••••••√√√••••••√√√••••••√√√••••••√√√••••••••

Hey guys♕

They kissed!!!

How do you feel about this chapter? 

I hope you vote and comment =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 13.5K 43
"I had enough of your bullshit Elijah" I glared at him "he had the audacity to touch what's not his" he glared at me "I'm not yours"i yelled at Elija...
351 91 34
Whoever said 'don't drink and drive' must have been wise. Consequences: A wicked hangover, a car accident, memory loss, blood (lots and lots of bloo...
2.2K 153 13
What will happen if you have a brothers that's always annoying you, give a prank, but also protect you at the same time? Casley Stuart when it comes...
764K 28.9K 67
Lena has hated Jace Hartley with a burning passion since kindergarten. But when everything she thought she knew about Hartley suddenly changes, will...