Falling In Love With a Vampir...

By MrsPayne6

Cassandra doesnt believe in vampires or warewolves. nothing abnormal. she doesnt even believe in "true love"... More

Falling In Love With a Vampire {Jamie Campbell Bower}
Chapter 1~moving day~
Chapter 2~attacked by vamps & running into Nolan~
Chapter 3~ what the heck is going on!? 1st kiss~
Chapter 4~ dating a vampire..changing me into a vampire....
Chapter 5~getting control over powers & clan visits
Chapter 7: *3 months later* new recruits?

Chapter 6: First Date with Nathan..... **RATED R!!!!!!!!*

196 4 0
By MrsPayne6

hey guys! here's chapter 6! hope you like the story so far! :)

outfit in external link! picture on side is One Direction as Vampires. that is just awesome! if it doesnt show up it will be in Comment!

video on side is Shadow by Austin Mahone (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 weeks Later**

today Nolan was taking me out to dinner because we've been together for 4 weeks but it felt alot longer. Quinn and Libby said that the sexual tension between me and Nolan is really thick, so thick it could be cut with a knife.......no me and Nolan hadn't had sex yet, but we do fool around a little bit-and by that i mean just making out and leaving love bites on eachother and sometimes showering together but it's nothing really uncomfortable. 

i now controled my powers i always have to watch it with my anger because iwth uncontrollable anger i could snap at the little things-which has happened alot since i started my period this month (A/N: sorry to any boys reading this.....but come on its not like you NEVER heard this word before!)

Nolan seriously doesnt now what to do with me its pretty funny. ive drank half of the blood in my fridge because of the anger and shiz just to control my anger!

currently i was standing infront of my closet staring at my selection of dresses me, Quinn and Libby went out to buy for this and other dates.......

"UGH!" i groaned throwing my hands up getting irrated not finding the right dress. then i came across an old white mini dress i havn't worn in forever. i grinned at the memories it had and grabbed it.

"hey Cass find a dress yet?" Libby came in with a beagal in her hand. i nodded "remember this?" i held up the dress and she smirked "ooooh yah!"

i laughed and smiled. i took a shower and Quinn and Libby came into my room and did my hair and makeup while i did my nails. i slipped into the dress and Libby zipped it up and i turned towards the full mirror and smiled at my reflection. the dress came down to my middle thighs and hugged every single figure i had and made my boobs pop out a little. sexy but faboulous.

i slipped my heels on and turned around the girls squealed and hugged me "you look goregous! Nolan is gonna want you after tonight!" i laughed "doesnt he already?" ever since Libby became a vampire 4 weeks ago she reads minds and can also change what people see and what she wants them to see. it's pretty cool! im actually jealous of her power. she also has the power to talk in differnet languages like me and Quinn.

so we have a tendency to just talk in differnet languages when the boys are around and we dont want them to understand what we are saying. but we stay away from spanish and french since they both speak and understand it. so we usually talk in like Greek or something.

"is she ready!?" Nick asked through the closed bedroom door.

"yeah!" i yelled and took a deep breath. i opened the door and walked into the living room and saw Nolan dressed up and holding a giant vase full of red roses. i smiled and tears filled my eyes.

"awww Nol!" i pecked his lips and took the vase from him. he pulled something out of the vase and i saw what it was: a ring.

oh my god....

"dont worry im not purposing to you.....yet" Nolan told me and i sighed....its not that i dont wanna marry Nolan because trust me i really do! its just im not ready yet. i wanna date for a few months before going that far and we talked about it so he knows. he handed me the ring and i looked down at it. it had 2 hearts connecting together. i was so shocked that i looked up at Nolan and he just smiled "it's a promise ring. a promise that we both make that no matter what happens we will always be together and that we will always love eachother."

i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck "i promise Nolan." i felt him smile against my neck and i pulled away to stare into his brown eyes that seem to turn into blue eyes depending on what he wears he stared into my now blue eyes that changed when i was turned into a vampire.

"i love you" he muttered and i smiled "i love you too" he pecked my lips and slipped the ring on my left ring finger. he held his hand out and i took it waving to Nick,Quinn and Libby before going out of the door.

we took the elevator down and went outside which was werid.....i havn't been outside in 4 weeks! i missed the breeze to be honest. Nolan told me that i shouldn't go outside until my powers are under control. they are sorta more undercontrol but my anger one. i can't seem to control that for some reason.

"where we going?" i asked Nolan who just dragged me along the streets of England his hand holding mine tightly like he was afraid i would get taken from him. he looked at me and smiled "a resturaunt."

i rolled my eyes and he just smirked "paitentess my beauty" i blushed at the new nickname. he seems to keep surprising me with nicknames and they always make my heart flutter.

we walked down the streets some more and all that was heard was people talking, us getting werid looks. one i was wearing a short white dress and Nolan was in all black. which might i add is his normal attire....i swear he has an endless supply of leather skinny jeans and tanks. then again i have an endless supply of leather jackets.....which i couldn't bring with me today because 'it would ruin your outfit' ugh....

"were here hon." i looked up and gaped at the fancy but very expensive looking resturaunt. "you cant be serious? this place is expensive!" 

he chuckled "babe just breath ok? its on Nick anyways." i rolled my eyes. course Nick ALWAYS bought us things we didn't need. like a new flat in the vampire building.....hes rich if you didnt figure it out...that bastard........he will probably buy everything for the wedding too when we get married!

we walked through the fancy glass doors and my heels clicked against the floor and a waiter dude came and looked me up and down before putting his eyes on Nolan who looked like he was gonna strangle the guy....

i was slightly creeped out......"what can i do for you 2?" he moved his eyes at me and i saw him smirk and his eyes went up and down my body again. Nolan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close giving the waiter a death glare. and when i say death glare i mean the waiter would be 10 feet under the ground right now and brought back to life just to be killed again.....

 i practically dug myself into Nolan to try to get away from the guys eyes but it wasnt working....

"table for 2 and for you to stop undressing my GIRLFRIEND with your eyes." Nolan practically used venom in his words and emephesized the word 'girlfriend' for the guy to get it through his head im taken.

"such a shame, i could do you so much better than him..." the guy said and grabbed 2 menus.

i gagged "yeah not gonna happen creep." i hissed and glared at the guy my  uncontrollable anger power showing up.

Nolan sensed it and rubbed my back to ease my tension and my anger. this was something he does when he knows my uncontrollable anger is showing. he seen me get pissed and almost rip Nick and Libby's head off...whoops....

he placed the menus down and i sat down next to Nolan and the guy whispered in my ear "you ever need a real man to show you a good time in bed im here." i gagged and grabbed the guys collar "get the fuck away from me before your HEADS get cut off. and i mean it asswhole." i hissed so badly Nolan shruddered next to me.

"mmmmm angry and sexy" i gagged and stood up and kicked the guy where the sun dont shine and sat down "try having sex know dick. oh wait you dont have a dick! and i have a real man who by the way is better than you EVER will be and always will be. this is why you pick up girls huh? hoping to get a girl in bed but it never works out because they can find a guy way better than you? yeah exactly. leave us the fuck alone before i cut off your dick!"

he ran away terrified and i sat down fumming. Nolan stared at me in shock "damn baby!" i giggled and he kissed me to help get rid of the anger that was becoming uncontrollable and would be too late to deal with once my power is too the full extreme.

i kissed back and pulled away once i felt my power fade. "thanks Nol" he nodded and handed me the menu which i grabbed and looked at the menu.

"hi sorry bout him. he trys that with every girl. he only gets 2 and they are MAJOR sluts!" a pretty girl came up to our table and told us that. i nodded "can tell."

"bout time someone kicked him there! i kicked him the first day i met him. anyways my name is Natalie and i will be your waitress today! what can i get you guys?"

i smiled at Natalie she seems cool....

"2 red wines please" Nolan said and she wrote it down and asked, "you ready to order or need more time?"

he looked at me and i nodded telling him i was ready. he knew what i would want "2 rare steaks and a side of fries for me and for her a salad." i smiled at Nolan. she wrote down the order "i will be back in a couple minutes with your drinks!"

she scurried off and i looked at Nolan "your amazing." he smiled "thanks babe. nice job with the creep." i laughed "he had it coming. he sooo messed with the wrong chick." he smiled and pecked my cheek and placed his hand on my thigh. i looked at him confused and he just winked. alright then......

"you dont know how bad i want you babygirl" he whispered in my ear and i smiled and placed my hand on his thigh "trust me dove i want you too." he smiled and pecked my lips. Natalie came back and handed us the bottle and the cups and ran off again asking if we needed anything else.

i felt Nolan's hand rise and i placed my hand ontop of his "wait till the bedroom" i whispered in his ear nibbling it a bit knowing it drove him insane.

he growled low in his throat and stared at me in shock. i just winked and poured some wine and handed it to Nolan. he did the same and i took a sip of the wine. for some reason it tasted like blood to me...and i had wine tons of times before!

"you ok?" i nodded "just tastes like blood to me..." he chuckled "your probably craving it right now after the ass left."

i nodded and shrugged. i looked out the window and bout had a heart attack. i chocked on my drink and stared at the guy outside. it was...Liam.....not just him though......all of One Direction....

"what?" Nolan looked at my face and saw my horrified face and looked outside and saw One Direction. he growled and pulled me closer to him-if that was even possible.

Liam smirked and they were off before i could blink.

"the fuck was that?!" Nolan looked like he was gonna explode "i read Liam's mind......" i looked at him "and?"

"he wanted you........and not for a feeding bag....." i gagged "oh my god...what is with creeps wanting me?!" he chuckled lowly "i dont know angel.....maybe cuz you look sexy in that dress or in anything you wear for that matter?" i rolled eyes at him. our dinner came and we ate. the taste of blood filled my mouth and the sudden urge to go out hunting left my mind. the steak was gone and i ate my salad with the taste of blood still in my mouth for some reason.

after we ate and paid the bill we walked home holding hands. Nolan kept a pretty good grip on my hand throughout the entire walk. we got into the vampire building and i felt safer.

we got up to our new flat building and before i could even take my shoes off i was pushed into a wall close to the now closed door and lips attached to mine. i kissed back and felt Nolan smile through the kiss and i smiled also. his lips left mine after kissing me for about a minute or 2 and his lips went down to my neck leaving butterfly kisses and love kisses down my neck sucking, trying to find my weak spot. and no he didn't have his fangs out, he's learned to control them with everything going on with Libby and me always going out and Nolan and Nick having to learn to control their fangs when they smell the stench of blood-course we do too but we've gotten used to it. 

before i knew it i was laying on the bed my dress off leaving me in nothing but my undergarments. Nolan had his shirt and leather jeans off leaving him in boxers which were quite tight because of the hard on that was forming as the make out continued. 

i flipped us over and leaved butterfly kisses down his neck finding his sweet spot almost immeditly. his breath went ragged and i smiled knowing i could leave him breathless. before i knew it Nolan and i was naked and he was positioning himself at my enterence. 

he looked into my blue eyes and i smiled up at him love clear in his eyes that change colors, and right now they were blue. 

"i love you Cass...sooo much..." i smiled "i love you too Nol more than anything in the world." he grinned and kissed me softly and left me breathless. he entered me and pain flew through my entire body but it was nothing like getting turned into a vampire. 

Nolan kept looking into my eyes taking his time with putting himself fully inside of me. when he was he left himself in me until the pain subsided and after a minute or 2 the pain did subside and i nod letting him now its ok to continue. he went slwo but soon went fast.

moans and groans filled the whole room and im pretty sure the entire building knew our names after we were done making love. 

he pulled out and layed down next to me pulling my sweaty body close to his and held me tightly like he was afraid what just happened was a dream. and it seriously did feel like it!

"i love you sooo much baby." he muttered tired clearly seen on his face.

"i love you too Boo" i pecked his cheek and layed my head on his chesled bare chest hearing his heart beat settle after what just happened. he interwined our hands together and sleep took over my body before i could stop it from happening. 

that night i fell asleep with my beautiful handsome angel who i knew i would forever love. Nolan Chase. i dont know what i would do without him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there's chapter 6!!!!!!!!! hope you guys liked it! sorry it wasnt soo...Dirty? i tried to keep it PG-13 so that i didnt have to worry bout it changing to R-rated (: outfit for Cassandra is in external link! pic is One Direction as Vampires and video is Shadow by Austin Mahone! i love that song and i think it fits the story quite well :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...