A Secret Unraveled (Assassina...

By EmeraldsDeathHallows

Shiniko Kuroshira, the girl with a mysterious past, with many events in her life that she doesn't want to spe... More

A/N: Finished Version on My Acc
Character Appearance/Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Adventure Time
Chapter 2: School Time
Chapter 3: School Time Pt.2
Chapter 4: School Time Pt.3
Chapter 5: Fun Time
Chapter 6: Departure Time
Chapter 7: Decision Time
Chapter 8: New Beginning Time
Chapter 9: Packing Time
Chapter 10: Cleaning Time
Chapter 11: Days Off Time
Chapter 12: Down Time
Chapter 13: Watching Time
Chapter 14: Introduction/Karma Time
Chapter 13: Grown Up Time
Chapter 14: Assembly Time
Chapter 15: Test Time
Chapter 16: School Trip Time/1st Period
Chapter 17: School Trip Time/2nd Period
Chapter 19: L and R Time
Chapter 20: Transfer Student Time/2nd Period
Chapter 21: Ball Game Tournament Time
Chapter 22: Talent Time
Chapter 23: Vision Time
Chapter 24: End-of-Term Time
Chapter 25: School's Out/1st Term
Chapter 26: Island Time
Chapter 27: Action Time
Chapter 28: Pandemonium Time
Chapter 29: Karma Time/2nd Period
Chapter 29: XX Time
Chapter 30: Nagisa Time
Chapter 31: Summer Festival Time
A/N: Finished Version on My Acc

Chapter 18: Transfer Student Time

2.3K 57 47
By EmeraldsDeathHallows

Sry if my chapters take 2 long 2 read😅 3 346 words excluding this message...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was their first day back from their school trip to Kyoto, Shiniko was in class sleeping, not caring about the tall, rectangular machine a seat away from her. Later, she was woken up by a group of students who came into class and gathered near it. Then it turned on.

"Good morning, fellow students." It greeted, "I am A.I.F.A, which is an acronym for Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, and I am happy to be part of this class." The AIFA said and turned off, leaving everyone deadpanned and sweated dropped.

After the bell rung, Karasuma came into the room and wrote 'Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery' on the board, and boy did he seem pissed about it. The tip of the chalk even broke a little when he finished writing.

"As you've probably already figured out for yourselves, this is our new 'transfer student'. The Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery on loan from Norway." He said.

Then the AIFA turned on again, "It's nice to meet all of you. Thank you for having me." She said and it turned off again, not a surprise.

Koro-sensei started giggling, "I'll thank you not to laugh! This is a serious deal!" Karasuma scolded, "The AIFA is registered here as a part of the foreign exchange program." Everyone was staring at the AIFA, "She'll be trying to kill you like everyone else here, and, as per our agreement, you'll have zero recourse. No fighting back. No harming her in anyway. The arrangement we have concerning the students' safety still applies." He reminded.

"Mmhmm..." Koro-sensei hummed with a tentacle under his... Chin? "You and your government might be extending that arrangement a bit too liberally." Koro-sensei stated. "But very well. Welcome to E Class, Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery." Koro-sensei welcomed.

The AIFA turned on, "Thank you, Koro-sensei. I certainly appreciate it." It said and turned off, again.

Koro-sensei started to teach the class and Shiniko being the smart-ass she is didn't bother to pay attention. Instead, she was listening to music and studying on her own at her own level of intelligence. But that was all interrupted by the AIFA.

It turned on and many different guns came out of it and started to shoot from the back of the class. It made Shiniko jump in her seat a little, before she looked over to her left and saw the machine firing at Koro-sensei.

"Four shotguns. Two machine guns. Veritable cascade of anti-me BB's." Koro-sensei stated, "I applaud you preparedness, young lady, but out of concern for someone shooting their eye out, I'm afraid the use of firearms during class is strictly prohibited." Koro-sensei said, while blocking a BB with his chalk.

"Understood." It said and retreated the guns away. "The next round of fire will be aimed more carefully." It stated. "Recalculating trajectory. Correcting angle. Entering auto-evolution phase 52802." It said.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Stubborn aren't we?" Koro-sensei commented, his face striped with green.

The AIFA pulled out the guns again and started shooting, the students started to scream. Shiniko already had enough of this so she took her belongings put it into her bag and leapt through the window.

She explored deep into the forest, until she discovered a small cave. She went in and found it rather, cozy. She cleared the cave of dead leaves and other vegetation, then laid out her grey school blazer on the ground, before settling down with her book and music. She threw a small stone down deeper into the cave and it made a real nice echo on its way down. So, she went back to the wooden building and got the guitar, and took off.

There were many gunshots coming from the classroom, so she went to where Karasuma and Irina were standing and peeked throught the windows. She saw the AIFA shooting. Again. Not a surprise, and left.

When she got back to her cave, she started to strum the guitar and play a song. When she finished, she opened her book and continued to study, until she fell asleep that is.

There were two people in the woods wondering around, when they saw the cave, they went in to take a peek. They weren't expecting a girl to be laying on the ground though.

"Well, what do we have," A voice said looking through Shiniko's school bag, "Says her name is Shiniko Kurashira," The person dropped the book down on the ground with a slightly disgusted look. The person then reached into the sleeves of the clothing and took out two syringes filled with a light purple liquid. "She'll have a nice surprise waiting for her when she wakes up." The voice said and proceeded to inject the serum into her back and left.

When Shiniko finally woke up from her short beauty rest, she trudged back to the school building to see if the machine had stopped shooting. But nope. It wasn't happening, so she went onto the main campus to get something from the vending machines. She honestly didn't care if the principal could see her or not. So, when she got there, she got some coffee and left.

As she was walking up the mountain, there was a tinge of pain in her back, but she ignored it and thought it was because she was sleeping on a hard, bumpy surface, and continued sipping her coffee. But that wasn't the case.

When she got back to the cave, she was more tired than ever. She dropped to her knees and fainted.

When she woke up, she felt her back mostly exposed and something was on it.

In class, after the AIFA finished shooting, the students had to clean up her mess, which wasn't easy. Then second period came, and of course more shooting. Third period; more shooting. Fourth period; more shooting. Fifth period; more shooting. And finally sixth period; more shooting.

The whole day consisted of the AIFA's shooting and recalculations.

When Shiniko got her conscious back, she turned her head and saw big, black-feathered wings. She jumped up in shock, then she reached out to her back and felt the wings. They were real. Shiniko tried flying, it wasn't easy at first, but when she got the hang of it and started to practice, she got better at it. Soon, she was starting to do tricks and going faster.

Once she mastered her power of flight, she practiced tucking her wings back and spreading them out again. She found out that folding them was the best that she could do, but she didn't want anyone else seeing theme or it could put her in grave danger. Her best bet was to always wear a black hoodie on or, to be honest anything black will do.

Luckily, today she was wearing the school uniform. She cut two slits at the back and carefully slipped her folded wings through with ease. It looked like a design she could've painted on the uniform, but if someone were to touch it they'll know.

Shiniko flew down the mountain, where she knew no cameras would be recording. She walked the rest of the way home to prevent suspicion, obviously. When she got home, she had to cut slits in all her clothes, but it took her no time at all, so it was worth it. Then she went to the training grounds to find new ways to fight. Luckily for her, there was no one there. Since she kills in the dead of night, not many people would notice the wings spread out in the dark shadows of alleyways as she takes the lives of her victims.

Even though she has the advantage of wings, she can not for the life of her become too lazy, or else all the time she spent training would've been a total waste, and she wasn't going to let all her hard work go down the drain.

Before last period started, Shiniko went back to school. She took her schoolbag and phone, and listened to music to whole way there and in class. She sneaked in through the window of the class and took her seat. As, she expected the classroom floors were covered in BBs. At the end of the day, she asked Koro-sensei what assignments she missed.

"Thanks, Koro-sensei," She thanked him after he told her the assignments that she needed to complete, and left the class. Later tonight she was going to test out how difficult or easy it is to kill with wings.

After the assassination, she found it quite easy, she didn't even break a sweat. When she got home, she showered and watched TV. Naturally, she would have her wings spread open for comfort. But little did she know, she would have an unexpected guest.

The door to her living quarters opened.

Upon seeing the wings, the person gasped and caught Shiniko's attention. She turned around, her face dead smacked with horror.

"Ah! Shuu, I can explain!" She exclaimed and folded her wings, thinking up of a quick lie, "I've been experimenting on how to mix wing genetics from birds and mix it with human genes and it worked!" She blurted out, while Gakushuu was still staring at the feathered wings protruding out of her back.

He didn't say a word. He slowly walked closer to Shiniko, as he did that she let one of her wings slowly unfold, he reached his hand out and poked the butt. (Jk,jk! The wing, ok, the wing. But if u know the reference than good for u!:) for those who don't its from Finding Nemo.)

"They're real..." Gakushuu whispered in amazement and started to pet the wing.

"Yes, they are, and pleeeeaaaasse don't tell anyone!" Shiniko beseeched him.

"Sure... No problem..." He said quietly, still mesmerized , "So... Can you fly?"

"Yeah, why?" She questioned.

"Carry me." He stated, but it sounded more like a demand.

"What." She said with a blank face.

"Carry me." He said again.

"Okay?" She agreed in a questioning tone.

Shiniko got off the couch and flapped her wings to get off the ground. Gakushuu was still staring at her in awe.

"Grab on," She said, letting her arms dangle like ropes to a helicopter, which Gakushuu held onto and she held onto him.

Shiniko used most of her strength to get Gakushuu off the ground. Once she got used to the additional weight, she started to fly circles around the living room, making sure not to damage any furniture or injure her brother.

"Jeez, when did you get so heavy," Shiniko teased, "You're no longer a potato, but a sack o' potatoes." She giggled.

"If I'm too heavy, you can put me down," He said.

"I know, but I can tell you're enjoying this, so I don't mind going a little while longer," She reassured.

"Alright then," He said.

A few minutes later, Shiniko gently let him down. He thanked her for the ride and left, completely forgetting what he went down there for. Shiniko went back to watching TV, and went to bed, like what do you expect.

The next day, when Shiniko got to class, she saw the AIFA taped up. When everyone was seated and class was about to start the AIFA turned on.

"0800 hours, 29 minutes and 35 seconds. All systems ready. Power supply voltage, stable. Operating system, normal. Recording disc, normal. Various devices, normal. No viruses detected. Program, start. Verifying tasks. Today's agenda: accrue attack incidence of 250 units before commencement of sixth period. Continue ongoing analysis of target's evasive patterns." She said before showing her face.

When the AIFA tried to deploy its guns, they were restrained by the tape.

"Koro-sensei. I cannot take out my guns in these restraints. I must ask that you remove them." She stated.

"Hmmm." Koro-sensei hummed, "I don't know if that's a good idea." He replied.

"Are you the agency responsible, sir?" She asked, "These restraints are tantamount to harm. Clearly you are in direct violation of your agreement not to subject-" The AIFA got cut off by Terasaka throwing the tape at it.

"Shut up. It was me. Nothin' says I can't give you a hard time. 'Specially if you're gonna be a pain in the ass and shoot up the place every two seconds." He complained.

"Why bother trying to explain it to a machine? She can't understand." Sugaya said.

"It's nothing personal. We'll free you after class is over." Hara, being the class mom she is, tried to keep the situation positive.

"You sorta brought this on yourself. I mean, we're tryin' to learn here, too. Give your core programming a rest." Sugino joined in.

Class went on as usual and stuff, but this time the AIFA didn't make a peep. Many students saw Shiniko's wing design on her back and asked about. Her reply would be that she painted it on with fabric paint.

Later that night, Shiniko was in the forest near the school practicing, when she heard, "Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery to headquarters: Execution of Second Day tasks delayed indefinitely due to unforeseen problems." She said and Shiniko quietly entered the class through the window to prevent any noise. "Probability of rectifying problems independently: zero percent. Probability of achieving assassination goal by fixed deadline: significantly decreased. Requesting immediate assistance." Then Koro-sensei came in the room.

"Don't go crying to mommy and daddy." That's when Koro-sensei noticed Shiniko in the desk in front of the AIFA, "Shiniko, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I could be asking you the same." Shiniko made a clever remark.

"Ugh... Anyways, they're the ones who got you into this pickle. Besides, you're a student. A transfer student at that, which makes you my responsibility." He stated, talking to the AIFA. "I realize it's no picnic being the new kid. But if we can just find a way to make the other boys and girls warn up to you..." Koro-sensei stopped.

"What do you mean?" The AIFA asked.

Koro-sensei started to explaining, after he was done he started to make some upgrades to the AIFA which didn't take long at all.

"Question sir. What function is served by this directory of sweets from around the world?" AIFA asked.

"And why did you have a baguette in your toolbox?" Shiniko added.

Koro-sensei squealed, "Uh, well, uh, nothing specific, really. I just thought you could help me out with something, too! And the baguette was for when I got hungry." Koro-sensei answered.

On her way home, Shiniko was curious about the way the AIFA will act after Koro-sensei's upgrade. Will it still be the same or will it be different?

The next day.

"The flowers are in full bloom, the grass is turning that special shade of green. Spring has done its work and now passes the torch onto a marvelous Summer." The AIFA said, while most of the students were staring at her.

"It's like she got cuter overnight! How is that even possible?" Okajima questioned with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"That's the same fixed artillary that tore up the place yesterday?" Mimura questioned.

"Don't be fooled, guys" Terasaka warned, "She's still just a computer." He stated. "The octopus might've given her an upgrade, but that's all. Her actin' nice doesn't mean squat. Nah. Once a box of bolts, always a box of bolts. She doesn't even have free will!" He added.

The AIFA turned to him, "I see... Well... Good point. I understand. We didn't get off on the right foot yesterday. My fault. You're absolutely right. I am just a box of bolts." She said and started sobbing, her background was grey and rainy.

"Wow. Way to go, Terasaka." Kataoka said.

"Feeling good makin' a 2D girl bawl her eyes out?" Hara asked.

"When you put it like that, I sound like a total douche!" Terasaka exclaimed angrily.

"That's because you are a douche." Shiniko stated, while she was studying, without her earbeds this time.

"Is there something you need to say, girly!" He exclaimed.

"Terasaka, don't you know actions speak louder than words? If there's something you need to say, do something about it." Shiniko said while glaring at him with bloodlust in her eyes. Terasaka closed his big mouth immediately.

"Maybe I'm only speaking for myself. But, you ask me, a 2D girl has nothing on a Double D!" Takebayashi commented.

"Your first line in the series and that's what you go with?!" Isogai blurted out.

"Chauvinist!" Kimura added.

"Guys! Try not break the fourth wall!" Shiniko shouted over to them.

"Sorry," They both apologized in union.

The AIFA finished crying and wiped away the last of her tears, "I'll try harder. I promise. Koro-sensei showed me how to take your feelings into account, and work together. So I won't try to assassinate him without you. In fact, I won't do anything unless I have your full consent. That way, hopefully you'll come to think of me as a teammate and friend!" She said happily.

"Hear that? She's trying very hard, so be nice. And don't be deceived." "But you're also deceiving us, sensei," Shiniko thought as Koro-sensei continued, "Beneath that sunny disposition and that adorable willingness to please, her bloodlust is perfectly intact. I made sure of that." Koro-sensei said proudly.

"Yay!" The AIFA cheered and took out her guns.

"If you still want to kill me, and who doesn't? I have no doubt this young lady will amke a formidable ally." Koro-sensei said with a few tool sticking out in between his teeth.

Soon, class started, and Shiniko went back to her music and own textbook and started studying again, until lunch.

During lunch, the AIFA was multitasking. She was showing Yada, Sugaya, Okano, Kurahashi and Hara the statue she made with her 3D printer, and Yada suggested that she should make flowers. She was also playing a bored game with Chiba and pretty much won after four moves.

Koro-sensei had a small freak out when he realized how she and him have somewhat of the same personality.

"Look everyone!" Koro-sensei yelled out, gaining everyone's attention, "I have an LDC display of sorts myself! Check it out! Behold my more accessible, human face!" He exclaimed and his face had a weird, monkey-like human face on it, which creeped out many students. But when Shiniko saw it, she was laughing, which only happened only once in a blue moon.

"Hey, you guy? Let's come up with a better name for her." Kataoka suggested, "Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery just sounds weird."

"What's 'Autonomous' in Japanese?" Fuwa questioned.

"Jiritsu." Shiniko answered quickly.

"Yeah! 'Ritsu'!" Fuwa exclaimed.

"Worst name ever." Chiba commented.

Then the small group around the AIFA asked her if it was okay if they called her 'Ritsu', amd of course she said it's fine. Classes carried on without a hitch from that point on.

The next day, Ritsu was back into her old self, Karasuma told the class upgrades are technically harming a student and if we break it, we buy it. Seeing as she has been downgraded, Shiniko went to the faculty lounge to study.

"Hey! Karasuma!" Irina opened the door and exclaimed, gaining Karasuma's attention, "I hear adding a face can boost a girl's popularity!" She held up her busts that had a face drawn on it. Shiniko started to laugh quietly.

"I... I dont even know where to begin." Karasuma said and sweat dropped.

As classes went on, everyone anticipated her shooting once again, but when she started to load up, and prepare to shoot, there were no BBs. Instead, they were flowers, and petals were floating around the room. It surprised everyone, including Shiniko.

Ritsu started explaining what happened, and now she has free will, Shiniko could here everything from the faculty lounge.

After school, Ritsu played a Sonic Ninja trailer for their new movie, which was pretty cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
638K 23.4K 50
|| AFTER ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM|| It has been many years since Koro-Sensei was killed by Nagisa Shiota. None of the students has really moved on fro...
53K 2.7K 36
[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's attention towards her. And so does he. A...
9.7K 397 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] Karma Akabane, a young yet skilled assassin. His newest mission brings him to Kunugigaoka Junior High, his target is the same as all...