Voltron reader inserts

By AtimaGoodwin

Voltron characters x reader stories. Updating may be very slowly. I do this for fun and fun only. If I have i... More

Shiro x reader: We'll be here for you
Requests or inspiration
Keith x reader: workout
Shiro x Child!reader
Hunk x reader
Question
Keith x reader: let me stay like this for a while
Matt x Galra!reader: I care about you
Shiro x reader: fighting
Lotor x reader: the first two steps
sorry for the wait
Matt x Galra!reader (pt2): first kiss
Shiro x reader: little bookworm
voltron season 6
child!Lance x child!reader: let's make a promise
Lotor x reader: be mine

Shiro x reader: connection

2.2K 60 2
By AtimaGoodwin

This is based on an idea I got when watching season 3 of Voltron. If you haven't seen it maybe stay away from this part ^_^

-------------------

Allura entered the room and saw Keith sitting by your bed.
"Still nothing new Keith?" Keith looked up to her and signed.
"No, nothing new. She's still in the coma like state." He turned his gaze back to you. It seemed like you were having a nightmare while you were sleeping. You had been like this for almost two weeks now and the whole team was worried.
"But I think I know why this is happening. On the last mission the black Lion talked to me Allura." Allura didn't interrupt Keith, but gave him a surprised look. The Lions don't usually 'talk' to their Paladins, which made her currious.
"(Y/N) is the co-pilot of the black Lion. She and Shiro had a special connection through the Lion. In our battle against Zarkon, they were somehow connected through their mind while fighting. The connection never really got cut when Shiro dissapeared." Keith paused burring his face in his hands. "With every day that Shiro is gone, (y/N) is growing weeker. They are still connected. If we don't find Shiro soon and get him here..."
"Could she die?" Allura was shocked at his explaination. Keith just shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know. The Lion wouldn't or maybe couldn't tell me. It just said it would be bad for her."
"Keith... we will find Shiro and help (y/N) get better. I know both of them are like family to you." Allura placed her hand on his shoulders to reasure him. He was thankfull of her words.
After a while of silence, he stood up.
"I'm not going to be able to help anyone by just sitting around. I'm going out to search for Shiro again." Allura nodded and followed him out of the room

The darkness around you was all you could see. It was frightening and lonely. You didn't want to stay here.

-Flashback to the last fight against Zarkon-

The fight was intense. Instead of doing your job as the co-pilot, every now and them you turned your head to check on Shiro if he was okay.
"(Y/N), keep your eyes on the back of Voltron!" Shiro shouted at you. Your seat was directly behind his.
"Like that will help us. There are no other enemies out there to attack us Shiro! Zarkon is the only one atracking us!" You yelled back at him while Voltron got shaken by another attack.
"He could still try to get us from the back. We need to know when he is behind us. That's your job (y/N)."
"Can you two stop arguing and concentrate on the fight?!" Lance yelled at you through the speaker. He and the others were able to hear you two fight. Everyone was on edge since the battle was hard and was taking its time. You turned your head back to your own monitor infront of you, making sure Voltron could evade if he would get attacked from behind.

The darkness faded away after some time. It seemed if you were opening your eyes after a long time. The purple lighting surrounding you hurt your eyes. The whole room seemed so fimiliar to you. It was of Galra origin what made you feel sick. Your view shifted, as if you were standing up and then falling to the ground. You heard yourself grunt in pain but at the same time you had the feeling it wasn't your own voice that was leaving your mouth. As you struggled to get up again, the darkness started to fade back in.

-Flashback to the battle-
The final attack was over. The Lions of Voltron were not assembled anymore, Zarkons armor in pieces. The paladins were all unconsious. As if it were far away, you suddenly woke up to Alluras voice which brought you back to your senses. You were lying on the cold metal floor if the black lion and not in your seat where you had last been.
"Ahhh.." you grunted and got up to check on the lion and Shiro. Your head was pounding and you could hardly think strait. Over the radio you faintly heard the others speaking, asking if everyone was okay, but you didn'trespond. You were checking up on Shiro when your mind started to go black again... and you realised he wasn't in his seat.
"Shiro...?" You collapsed again onto the metal, cold floor.

The darkness faded away once more. Everything was white. It took a while for you to notice it was snow. You were in a snowstorm. Your whole body was aching. You seemed hurt and freezing. It was painfull but you keept on going. You had one wish. To get back to the other paladins. The darkness started to crawl back into your vision. You were scared. You did not like the black void around you at all. You tried to shout but it seemed like nothing left your throught. You called out to him. The one you felt safe and calm around.
"Shiro!"

Shiro opened his eyes. He thaught he heard your voice.
"(Y/N)..?" He wispered your name since his voice wasn't any louder. Looking around you were not there to call for him. He was in a cave filled with boxes. Behind a curtain he could hear voices, but they were not yours.

-Flashback to two weeks ago-

You woke up that morning with a headsplitting headache. After showering and eating it got better, but the throbbing was still there when Allura, Keith and you were having a small chat on the next mission.
The talk seemed to go on for ages and the pain in your head was getting bigger. You rubbed your temples trying to ease the pain. Keith noticed you were having problems.
"You okay (y/N)?" You turned to him giving him a reasuring smile.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just have been having some migranes since this morning."
"If you want we can continue this later (y/N)." Allura was concerned about your health.
"I'll be fine Allura. Let's just get over this. Afterwards I can go and lie down."
Allura was not quite happy with your answer but continued anyway.
"Alright if you say so. Well then I want to show you where the next mission will be. I'll put the map up in the contorllroom."
Allura and Keith got up and were leaving the room. You got up yourself but didn't get far. As soon as you stood up, your vision started spinning. You fell to the ground and could not move anymore.
"(Y/N)!" Keith and Allura rushed back to you while your eyes were getting heavier and heavier.

As the darkness faded this time, you felt like you were finally yourself. You let your gaze wander around to find out where you were. It took some time but the fimiliar aura in the place told you in the end where you were. This was what you called the spiritual realm. You had visited it once with Shiro while trying to bond with the black Lion. And it was the place the both of you mentaly fought against Zarkon for controll of the Lion. A bit panicing you checked around if Zarkon was here. But he did not come for you. The tensnes in your body slowly faded but you were still not sure why you were here. The last time you were able to pull out of this dimension without problems, but now it was not working.
"Is there anyone here?" You shouted out into the area without any real hopes for a response. As expected no one answered to your call. You sighned and burried your face in your hands. How long have you been knocked out? You vagly remember falling unconsious some time ago. Fightend you wrapped your arms around your body. Something felt wrong. You were weak. Physically and mentally exhausted.
"What's going on...? Shiro where are you? I need your help to figure this out." Tears fell down your cheeks and to the ground.

Shiro woke up as he heard someone call his name. Slowly he opened his eyes and was blinded by a white light.
"Shiro! Shiro wake up!" Slowley the light faded and he could see who was in his view.
"Hey Keith." He gave the teenager a small grin before flinching in pain. After he escaped the Galra ship he had been getting terrible hedaches, which only had been getting worse and worse."Ouch... I think I really hit my head a while ago."
Keith smiled back but started to talk right again.
"Shiro I know you need some rest. You really look like you need it. But you have to get to (y/N) now. She needs your help." Shiros eyes jolted open.
"Whats wrong with her?" Keith heard the concern in his voice and immediatly started to help him get up. Together they started walking to your room where you were sleeping. He explained what had happen after the fight against Zarkon and what the black Liin had told him.
"She's been in a coma ever since the battle against Zarkon. You two were mentally connected and the connection was never cut off. She's in a really bad state, you need to get her back!" Both of them made a sharp turn to the corridor where all the rooms were. In front of your door were Lance, Hunk and Coran. Looking at their faces, Shiro could see how bad the situation was. The guys didn't say a word and just let Shiro go past them into your room. Pidge and Allura were sitting next to your bed watching over you with concerned faces. They stood up as Shiro entered the room.
"Shiro... I'm sorry that we can't get you fixed up just yet. (Y/N) really needs you." Allura gazed up into his face with tears im the corners of her eyes. "Please get her back. For us all and for you as well. We'll all be waiting outside. Call us if you need anything." Together with Pidge she left the room. Scared Shiro rushed to your side. The pain your body was going through was written on your face. Shiro gripped one of your hands looked at you. What was he supposed to do to get you back? Keith wan't able to give him any information on that. He had just said, he needed to get back to you as soon as possible, so that you could sabilize yourself. He closed his eyes and tried to find the solution.
"Come on (y/N), whereever you are with your mind, you need to come back. Come back to us...to me. Please..."

"Please come back..." You looked up when hearing that familiar voice. It belonged to Shiro and you were so happy to hear it. But where was he? You noticed you body fellt lighter that it used to be and was getting ligther by the second. Also the darkness around you was slipping away. Slowly you were able to make out the silouet of a person. It was blurry, but you knew exactly who it was.

"Shiro...?" You opened your eyes and saw Shiro sitting next to you. His eyes snapped open when hearing your voice, seeing you open your eyes lifted a stone off his heart.
"You're awake. Thank goodness (y/N) you're awake." He took you into his arms and hugged you tightly. You hugged back as good as you could, but your body seemed very week.
"When I heard something was wrong with you I got very scared. I didn't want to loose you..." He did not let go of you for one second.
"What happened?"
"You were in some kind of coma (y/N)... I think. Keith didn't have enough time to explain everything. In the fight against Zarkon we were somehow connected and since the connection hadn't been broken, it was hurting you and me as well." You frowned. What he said was pretty crazy, but with Voltron, almost anything was possible as you had learnd.
"Okay.. I think I get it... but Shiro... where were you? You suddenly vanished after the battle."
"I don't know myself what happened. The next thing I know, I was on a Galra ship. But I'll tell you that another time." Your mind slipped to the images you had been seeing in your dreams. Was it possible, you had been able to see, what Shiro had seen while passed out? "The others need to know you are okay now. They were all worried about you." Shiro finally stopped hugging you and you were able to sit up in your bed. You looked into his eyes and saw the relief in them, mixed together with exhaustion. You yourself were just happy to finally see him again. Smiling you nodded, noticing him he should call the others. Shiro smiled back and planted a kiss on your forehead before getting up to open the door.
"She's back everyone!" You could hear shouts of joy and than the whole group entered your small room at once.
"I'm so glad you're okay (y/N)." Pidge normally wasn't the one who would give out hugs but this time she just had to. Both Coran and Hunk were crying in joy. Lance, Keith and Allura were all just as happy to have you back, but were able to control themselfs more. With the whole group being back together again, you felt at ease. And knowing that Shiro was back with you made you happy.

----------------------------

I tried to make this one somehow a story where you can choose, if you already would have had a relationship with shiro or getting into one with him. not sure if I suceeded XD but I had a lot of fun on this :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.3K 55
Disney scenarios with reader and Voltron characters i suck at summaries!
88.8K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READ➡️Disclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...
914 36 6
You were close friends with Keith before he dropped from the Garrison, so when fate brings you back together again to fight an evil alien emperor, fe...
183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...