Sisters

By superswift_fan

We've all fantasized about being celebrities at one time or another, only to be told that it's just a headach... More

The first one
The one with Christmas
The one with Harry Potter World
The one with the hospital visit
The one with the New Year's Eve party
The one with the morning after
The one with the songwriting session
The one with the birthday
The one with the homecoming
The one with the audition
The one with the callback
The one with Melissa Benoist
The one with Glee!
The One With the Shenanigans
The one with the date
The one with the boyfriend
The one with the soccer game
The one after a week
The one with the Ellen show
The one with Halloween
The one with the special day
The one with Harry Styles
The one with Saint Nick
The one with the truth
The one with cute sister moments
The one with the breakup
The one with the Oscars
The one where they're on tour
The one with the fans
The one with the performance
The one with the hot guy
The one with the rehearsal
The one where they get ice cream
The one after the fight
The one with the awkwardness
The one with the concert
The one with the fluff
The one with, not 'goodbye,' but 'see you later'
The one with all the tears
The one with the happiness
The one at the bar
The one with the friends
The one with the sickness
The one with the sweetness
The one with the distance
The one with the chocolate
The one with the Austins
The one with the fighting
The one with the phone call
The one with the loneliness
The one with the return
The one with the fears
The one with the uncontrollable crying
The one with the make up

The one with the Jingle Ball

255 10 0
By superswift_fan

Kaitlyn's POV

We stepped out of the car onto the red carpet as I searched the crowds for the person I was meeting. I spotted him by the end of the carpet and I made my way to him.

"Wow," he said, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Thanks?" I said questioningly.

"You look stunning," he said.

"And you look very handsome yourself," I laughed. He was wearing a white shirt, black suit, black dress shoes, and a red tie. "Come on," I pulled him onto the red carpet and over to where Taylor was posing for pictures.

"Taylor, this is Logan; Logan, this is my sister Taylor," I said when we reached her.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled.

"You too Logan," Taylor smiled and looked at me.

Our moment was ruined by the paps screaming at us with their cameras flashing.

"TAYLOR! KAITLYN! GET TOGETHER! IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND KAITLIN? KAITLYN ARE YOU DATING LOGAN LERMAN?" They screamed at us so we all got together and posed for some pictures.

We made our way through the red carpet and into the backstage area.

"You guys can go hang out in the crowd, take a guard with you and meet me back here after the show," Taylor said.

"Okay, good luck!" I said.

We took my favorite guard Mark and went out to the front rows of the venue. The show started as B.o.B took the stage. They performed a few songs and Logan and I were having a blast. Bridget Mendler took the stage next and sang Ready or Not and it was awesome! After Cher Lloyd performed, Ed took the stage. He started singing Lego House and he sounded amazing per usual.

He sang two songs and exited the stage, leaving us wanting more of Ed. There was a short break before Jason Mraz performed.

I turned to Logan and he looked into my eyes with his blue eyes. I smiled and he smiled back. We had been friends for a while now and I was sort of hoping it would build into something more. He's super sweet and talented. We had met through when Bonnie Wright invited me to be her plus one to the premiere of his new movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower and we had been hanging out for a few months ever since then.

"Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you about something," he whispered in my ear, sending shivers up my body.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, we've been hanging out for a while now as friends and I was thinking maybe this could be more?" He suggested.

"Like... a date?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I totally understand if you just want to stay friends," he said quickly and nervously.

I quickly leaned in and planted my lips against his to shut him up. I removed myself and he closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, you just looked so cute and I-"

I felt him crash his lips onto mine and I smiled. His hands snaked around my back and pulled me close to him. I heard cameras clicking, but we ignored them. We pulled apart and smiled as we looked into each other's eyes.

His fingers interlaced with mine as the next performer took the stage.

Justin Bieber soon took the stage and I was really excited to see him perform. He started with All All Around the World which is one of my favorite songs.

Cause all around the world people want to be loved, yeah

Cause all around the world, they're no different than us

I sang along because I knew all of the lyrics. Logan laughed as I danced around to the singing. As the song ended, I cheered along with many of the other girls in the audience. Beauty and a Beat started playing and I got super pumped.

Show you off, tonight I want to show you off (aye-aye-aye)

What you got, a billion could've never bought (aye-aye-aye)

We're going to party like it's 3012 tonight

I want to show you all the finer things in life

So just forget about the world, we young tonight

I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

I danced and sang to the song and Logan danced along with me. Justin Bieber sang a few more songs until he got to my favorite song of the season.

"Okay, I'm going to sing the next song alright, but you got to promise me that you'll sing all the words okay? All of the words right? So don't let me down alright. I might forget some of the words because it's been since last Christmas since I sang this song. You ready?" Justin said as the music started. Everyone cheered as the whole crowd sang along.

It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer, I should be playing in the winter snow, but I'mma be under the mistletoe

I don't wanna miss out on the holiday, but I can't stop staring at your face, I should be playing in the winter snow, but I'mma be under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you, with you, shawty with you, with you under the mistletoe

The screen turned into a giant kiss cam as multiple couples were shown and forced to kiss. I prayed that Logan and I wouldn't be shown, but of course we were. I smiled and turned to him before laying a small kiss on his lips. We smiled and looked back to the stage. He finished the song and sang two more before his last song started.

You know you love me, I know you care, just shout whenever and I'll be there, you are my love, you are my heart, and we will never ever ever be apart.

Are we an item? Girl quit playing, we're just friends what are you saying? Said "there's another" and looked right in my eyes

My first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like Baby Baby Baby oh

Logan and I sang along through the entire song and at the end he planted a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and looked at him as Ne-Yo took the stage next. After him, Olly Murs played and then One Direction came on. I smiled at Harry since he was the only one I know and he smiled back. Their first song Live While We're Young started and Liam started singing. After the song, Harry started just talking and joking around while the other guys got some water. They started singing One Thing and the whole crowd sang along including Logan and I. Logan was being cute and he sang to me. After the song finished, they played one more before their closer What Makes You Beautiful. The boys on stage sang at the very front of the stage and everyone stuck their hands out towards them. I felt Liam grab my hand and I smiled at him as he blew a short kiss at me. I blushed and I saw Logan give him a 'back off' look and I laughed.

"You're too cute," I said, poking Logan's nose.

After the last song, there was a break as the stage went black. Everyone turned to talk to people as they set up the stage for Taylor's performance. The lights flashed before the giant light-up Red sign turned on and we all cheered. The drummer was playing a steady beat while everyone else was silent and Taylor wasn't even on stage yet. The guitar started the intro to State of Grace as Taylor walked onto the side of the stage and waved at the crowds. Everyone went crazy as Taylor walked to the front of the stage, staying on the right side. She started singing and everyone sang along. She walked around the stage as the chorus started and she knelt to the ground and grabbed some of the fans hands. I watched her make her way towards us and when she spotted us she smiled. I smiled back and her eyes locked onto our intertwined hands. She raised her eyebrow at me and I could feel myself blush. She tried to give Logan an intimidating look but it failed as she was still trying to sing.

After the song ended, everyone erupted in cheers as Taylor started talking about performing at Madison Square Garden. She continued to talk and I tuned her out since I had heard her practice this speech a million times. She finished with "wanna dance?" and everyone followed her leads and started jumping around. She started singing Love Story and we sang along. As the song came to a close she started talking again about how when someone walks into a room for the first time and you know they are trouble. She sang I Knew You Were trouble and everyone loved it obviously.

------------------------

Time jump >>>>>>> after the show

We got home at 11ish after the show after dropping Logan off at his house. I walked to his door with him to say a more private goodbye.

"I'll see you soon," he said, turning to me in front of his door.

"Okay," I smiled and nodded.

"Bye," he said quietly.

I couldn't help but close the gap between our faces. He smiled into the kiss as we pulled away.

"Bye," I said before walking back to the car. I jumped into the car quickly and saw Taylor staring at me with wide eyes. I blushed and looked out the window as the car started driving away.

"Oh my gosh! When did this happen! And why did I not know about it!" Taylor said quickly.

"Calm down Tay. It just happened tonight and I haven't gotten a chance to really tell you," I told her.

"This is so cute!" She gushed.

I shook my head at her and looked back out the window. I've got a good feeling about Logan.

Logan's POV

I walked into my house and my phone immediately started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and answered the call.

"Oh my gosh Logan I saw the pictures of you and Kaitlyn tonight! That's so cute! I'm so happy for you," Emma gushed.

"Yeah, but it won't last long," I told her.

"What! Why not?" Emma asked.

"I'm not that into her," I said honestly while walking up to my room.

"WHAT!" Emma yelled into my ear.

"Ow geez Em," I said, pulling the phone away from my ear.

"If you're not that into her then why are you dating her?" Emma asked, obviously confused.

"Because her sister is Taylor Swift. Do you know how much publicity I get from dating a celebrity's sister?" I explained.

"Logan! That's awful! You can't just play with someone's feelings like that!" Emma yelled.

"It doesn't matter," I shrugged.

"You're a piece of sh*t you know that! God I can't believe you would do that to Kaitlyn!" Emma yelled before hanging up.

Whatever.

---------------------------

An: okay so we got some of Logan's POV which was fun! What happened what awful but it was fun to change it up a little. So I'm writing this in geometry class so hopefully it's not that bad. Hope you enjoyed! Hit me up with a vote if you did!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.7K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...
18.7K 438 15
the best day 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ Quinn Swift reencounters her sister after years of ignoring her, whom she doesn't like at all. Taylor Swift, who is much...
79.1K 1.7K 40
Rumors swirl around Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss' friendship, but is there any truth to them? After a 1975 concert in New York and a very public kis...
21.7K 687 22
Every Taylor Swift album's lives together, they may have differences but will they find their happiness in all this mess ? This story will be mainly...