15 Days With The Possessive B...

By oneperson100feelings

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... More

You use my money to buy condoms?
OMG! He is a Greek God.
I do not want her in bed.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
I am going to make it upto you.
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
I love you
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
I had a boner (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
She had to know he is mine
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
He can't meet his daughter
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

Was I jealous?

6.8K 239 7
By oneperson100feelings

Veronica

"Are we going to ride that?" I asked him but my eyes still looking at the Segway. I always wanted to ride one since I was a kid. I did learn how to ride one in just one day and that was the first and last time I rode it.

"Yes Cookie, we are going to ride it."Ayan replied an little annoyed. I mean who would not be I asked him the same question 50 times till now.

"Now will you stop staring at it and hop on." He said hoping on his Segway.

Okay Veronica, breathe in breathe out. Remember this is something you always wanted to do. Be happy and just hop on. So I listened to my heart which I do a very few times.

"Do you know how to ride one?I don't want you to fall." He asked concerned. It is really nice how he gets worried about little things.

"No Ayan, don't worry. I will be fine" I assured him.

"Good. Because if you fall then I will have to pick up your fat ass." He said and laughed.

I spoke way too early. He is still the ass Ayan Brooke.

"Hey I am not fat! I am just a little fluffy. A small body can not handle such a huge personality." I sneered at him.

"Sure Cookie, whatever sails your boat." He laughed harder.

"Okay if your done talking can we get going and please be a little fast I can not be waiting for you all the time." I told him. I was so excited to get going.

Instead, he moved towards me and my breath stopped. Seriously, how does he do this. He just walked towards me and it sent tingles to my body. While I was thinking he put his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him. It felt so nice and warm. Suddenly he leaned in and his lips were near mine.

Nothing was being said we just looked into each others eyes. Eye contacts can be so amazing. Just as I thought he was going to kiss me he pulled a little apart, still holding me.

"Cookie, don't challenge me. You want a race?" He asked in such a sexy voice. All this while I had completely forgotten about the Segway. I quickly pulled apart.

"Mr Ayan Brooke, stop teasing me and yes the race is on." I said quickly hoping on to my segway.

Then it began. Ayan was on his Segway and I was on mine. We were travelling on the streets of LA laughing at each other. We both tried to go as fast as possible as we both wanted to defeat each other. I was in the lead and then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned behind to see who it was.

"Cookie, I really thought you were smart enough not to fall for that one." He said as he increased his speed and moved further laughing.

"Ayan you are such a cheater. Let me catch you, I am going to kill you." I screamed right across the street and people were staring at me. He laughed harder. People must be thinking we have gone insane.

Just then this very cute guy passed by and smiled at me. Every girl knows that if a cute guy smiles at you there is a 100% chance that you are going smile back and thats exactly what I did and in return I earned a groan from Ayan.

"He was so cute." I said to myself mostly.

"He was a a kid. You need a man. Like me." He said. I heard the last part and unknowingly I just blushed. I then saw him checking out a girl's ass. At last men will be men.

"Now thats a nice ass." I said to him. He was shocked when he heard me say that.

"Thats cool, I did not know that I could check out girls with you." He said.

"Oh please! every girl checks out the other girl they just too afraid to say it." I finally told him the ultimate secret. Note the sarcasm.

"They do? So I guess you are not those afraid types. Great now we can both check out girls together." We both started laughing again.

We kept going for around 30 minutes. We laughed, fought, sometimes I hit him so bad. We both stopped for an ice cream and finally we reached the hotel.

It was a huge hotel more like a palace. I had told him not to spend so much but how could I forget how stubborn he was. Instead of arguing I just let it go. I was so tired of this argument.

The interiors of the hotel were much more magnificent. I was admiring the hotel while Ayan went to the reception to get our room keys.

At the reception there was this blonde lady probably the receptionist with her cleavage on full display. I mean I have read about people like her but I never thought it was true. A girl can wear whatever she wants to but for herself not to attract other men.

"Have you come here alone?" She asked in a deep seductive voice clearly not noticing my presence.

"Nope, with a friend." He replied. Somehow I did not like being just his friend. But, why? I mean Ayan was not wrong, we were just friends.

"If this friend does not mind, I could show you this hotel?" Her voice was so flirty. I could easily puke. Ayan just chuckled.

"Ayan how much more time is this going to take?" I said disturbing their conversation. She looked clearly unhappy by the disturbance.

"Just give me a minute. Excuse me? Can I have the room key?" He said to the receptionist.

"You're staying in the room with her?" She pointed to me as if I was some low quality meat. This is it. I have had enough.

Aren't receptionists supposed to be sweet to their customers? Firstly she is flirting with Ayan and then she tries to insult me. Somehow by blood boiled more on the first reason?

"How is it your fucking business? It is his wish who he stays with. Next time do not ever point a finger at me and try to flirt with him because trust me inside this calm face you can find a real bitch. Just give us the god damn key." I think I said it really loud because most of the people in the lobby were staring at us.

This is something new. I never felt the urge of killing someone just for flirting.

Was I jealous? Is this jealousy?

"Madam, is there a problem?" The manager asked clearly nervous.

"No, we just need the key to our room." Ayan finally said something clearly shocked by my outburst. Thats when two things struck me.
1. I clearly sounded insanely jealous.
2. Ayan said our room.

"Ayan are we staying in the same room?" I asked looking down. I felt nervous looking at him because of the whole scene I caused.

"Yes Cookie, you said you didn't want me to spend a lot of money so I just got us one room." He said with a mischievous smile. He looked so sexy while grinning also. This is going to be really hard.

To say that the room was gorgeous was an understatement. It had a clear view of the ocean and the most comfortable bed. The lights were amazing they just made the room glow more. As soon as I got on the bed I started jumping on it.

"Cookie, what are you doing?" Ayan asked smiling.

"Ayan this is so much fun come here." I told him while I continued jumping on the bed.

"No way, I am not joining you in this stupidity." I quickly went down and dragged him towards the bed.

"You can be really controlling in bed." He said as he followed me. I knew what he meant.

"Stop fooling around and jump Ayan." He finally did jump and we both continued jumping for sometime. Its so much fun. I did not need anybody else when I was with him. How is it possible? How can one person affect so much?

Suddenly I fell down and so did Ayan. This position was awkward because he was right on op of me.

"I like this position Cookie." He said and then smirked.

"By the way Cookie, I liked how jealous you got when that receptionist flirted with me." He said. Amusement was clear in his eyes.

"I was not jealous." I said. What? I am not lying I was not at all jealous or I am just too stubborn to admit it.

"Sure Cookie, I like how aggressive you are. I am sure you would be that aggressive in bed too." He said that so effortlessly while I was so pink.

"Ayan you are such a pervert. Now get off me." I said trying to push him. He did not bulge. What was he? The Rock?

"But why? I like this position." He whined like a kid.

"Of course you will. You have a clear view of my chest you pervert." He just laughed.

"So Cookie, don't you want to know what we are doing next?" He asked.

"As if you were going to tell me." I scoffed.

"Maybe, by the way I always thought somebody wanted to go helicopter riding. Maybe I read it in somebody's wish list" He said getting off me.

While I could not believe his words.

A/N- Hey guys. Thank you all for the support and I really wish you keep showering your votes and comments. It really helps me write. It is unedited so please ignore few mistakes. Love you guys. Stay happy and safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 22 30
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
11.6K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
293 3 8
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...