Beast terror {animal boys x a...

By SylbilX

(Y/N) is heartbroken, her boyfriend cheated on her, she works at a Wildpark where she gives Highschool kids t... More

Author talk
1. Tch
2. WTF
3. Animals or humans?
4. Peaceful evening?
5. Victim of fate
6. This morning
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Authors note ~.~;
13.
14.
15.
16.
Cough

Important note!!

1.8K 25 2
By SylbilX

Hey! So I know that I haven't updated for a while now....... but I didn't really have any inspiration at all to write, and most of the time I was super tired because of my work at a ranch and my school. Now that I'm on a vacation and have been very relaxed, I got my inspiration back!!! Most of you know that I don't edit my story Yvonn3e actually does it for me, and I always loved the way she did it but I'm going to study English next year, and I thought that it would be better for me to edit my story myself in order to get my English to the max!! That may sound stupid but I hope that most of you understand!! Also a lot of people gave me a lot of positive feedback! That really kept me going these past months so thank you for all of that!! I will try to get a new chapter done the next two weeks, so look forward to that!! I also want to do a Q&A so leave questions behind for me or the characters if you want to. I think that's all I wanted to say for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.2K 22
{Discontinued, maybe?} [Currently editing] Welcome, welcome to this book once again! It has been quite a while hm? Let us get started to the story de...
645K 28.7K 34
A reverse harem themed werewolf story. When Alex moved from New York to Oregon, she started dreaming of five wolves. She thought it was just somethin...
1.4M 32.1K 21
"I don't understand... what do you mean 'you guys share?" "You're all of ours baby girl. We all want to love you, cherish you, kiss you, and fuck yo...
684 127 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...