She's DARK He's COLD

By raniya_shah

Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what th... More

chapter -1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter -6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter- 13
chapter- 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
PLEASE READ!

chapter 24

62 4 2
By raniya_shah

BRIAR'S POV

" Cayden what's happening ? " I asked really confused . The two ladies were looking at me with broad smiles on their caked up faces . Its 5 PM and Cayden wants me ready by 7 PM . Well that's what he said . But the question is be ready for what ? I asked him something like hundred times now and still he never answers . He smiles or ignores my questions completely .

One thing I noticed is that , he's not looking a my face today . Like he's not meeting my eyes and there's this wired feeling in the pit of my stomach too . What's wrong ?

Again ignoring me Cayden exits the room leaving me with the two wired ladies .

" Oh , your so beautiful . We will not have to actually put much of the make up on you . Come sit . " One of them said with braces on her teeth making her look funny . I sat even though I didn't wanted to .

The other lady just started with my hair , pulling them more . The lady with braces smiled brightly and started putting so many things to my face . I'm scared if she wants to make me like her .

The mirror wasn't facing me , actually I was ordered to close my eyes so I couldn't tell if I already looked like a joker . After which felt her eternity the lady guided me to washroom telling me to wear a emerald green short dress which looked so beautiful that I think I was already drooling .

The dress reached above my knees and it fitted me so well that I think it was made for me . The ladies looked at me with a half open mouth . I don't know what they were thinking but I didn't care if they thought that I didn't look good .

" So beautiful . " the braces lady said with a dreamy look on her face . I wanted to see myself but the other lady started to do something with my hair again . What did she do the whole time with them ?

At last my hair were left open . Some of my hair were in front and the rest were at the back .

They stood smiling , aren't they going to show me how I look ? The lady with braces must have sensed my need to see myself because she moved the mirror towards me to see .

The moment I laid eyes on me I was shocked . I wasn't caked up as I thought I will be , in fact I was looking really decent . I looked beautiful.... like really beautiful . The dress fitted perfectly showing my curves ,  my hair were left open in waves looking really good . I don't think I ever looked this good in my life time .

" Do you like it ? " The braces lady asked with a very sincere smile . I smiled back , this time with the same sincerity .

" Yes .. I look good . I have never looked this good . Thanks . " I said smiling . They smiled before bringing me one box . The box held matching pair of heels with my dress . Sitting down , I wore them .

I think whatever this function is , it is quite big one . But Cayden didn't arrive till now . The two ladies also went back as their work was over . I was alone in this make up room .

It is 8:30 and he isn't here . I started to pace back and fourth in the room , this is not giving any good vibes . I am feeling sick for no reason . Why isn't he coming ?

After ten minutes I heard foot steps coming towards the room . I stood still in hopes that Cayden is coming . The door opened revealing .... Josie ? She stood in the doorway with a wired smile . She looked me up and down before walking towards me .

" Come hurry .. Cayden forgot that he had to pick you up . I will take you . " What ? He forgot to pick me up ? How can he forget this out of all the things ?

I walked behind Josie who seemed to be thinking deeply , she looks really good . Her hair up high and her red cocktail dress suited her very well . We walked towards the car and she asked me to get in .

" Where are we going ? " I asked her . She looked out of the window not facing me , but I could sense her smiling . She turned , " You will see . " she answered . Why can't they tell me ? I signed facing outside .

In twenty minutes or so , we reached our destination . I looked outside the window which showed me a beautiful mansion . It looks like a hotel or maybe a kingdom even  . Whatever it is , its extremely eye catching . But I didn't feel very comfortable about this . Opening the door I pushed myself out . Standing out I noticed that Josie was already walking inside without acknowledging me . Wired . I followed hurriedly behind .

As soon as we reached the bar she stopped me and excused herself . She doesn't behave this odd . What's wrong with her ? I looked around not knowing what to do . The bartender looked my way and smiled before asking if I need something . I asked for a glass of water which he bought in less than a minute . I sipped the tasteless liquid while watching the crowed . The people around were nicely dressed , I looked around in search of Cayden or even Josie . But , they were nowhere around . Disappointed I asked the bartender for a simple cocktail juice .

Drinking my juice , I again searched for familiar faces . At the corner of the wide whole near a pillar I spotted Cayden's handsome face , he looked busy . But what caught my eye was his arms which was around a women I haven't seen ever . She looked happy as she was smiling brightly . In the crowed I couldn't see them properly but I saw the girl muttering something in Cayden's ear , to which he responded with a smile . My heart constricted at that action . I don't like the view at all . He forgot to pick me up but bought this women with him . I felt bile raising in my throat but I pushed it back .

I pushed away from the chair and started to walk towards my husband , but a hand stopped me . I turn to look at the person and found Josie standing there . She grabbed my arm almost painfully and pushed me with her . I didn't question and walked where she was taking me .

We stopped at a distant place from where I don't think anyone could see us . She loosened the hold on my arm , which was actually a relief .

" What happened ? " I asked her . She dropped her hand from my arm and folded her arms on her chest .

" Nothing .." she smiled weirdly , I tried to understand her but I couldn't .

" Umm .. Where's Cayden ? " I asked her again changing the subject . She looked my way with a 'not so good ' expression .

" Somewhere he's supposed to be . " she answered checking on to her nails . No he's supposed to be with me . Not with an other lady .

" I want to meet him . " I said trying to make her into letting me meet Cayden .

" He's busy , Briar . " she answered irritated . I didn't like it and I cant take this attitude of her anymore .

" Just stay here the whole ceremony . Let them announce and you will meet Cayden . Don't move from here , I cant come again and again to get you to place . " She declared before I could say anything . Without even letting me reply she rushed away from my side . I looked behind her watching everyone from here . There were seats and the sky was also seen . The sky looked like its going to burst anytime . The clouds were visible clearly , I watched them for a little while without thinking about anything .

Everything is very confusing , what's happening is something like a dream . Josie never talked like that . Cayden never did what he did today with me . I looked towards the crowed of people again , all looked very happy . Very happily some people dancing and some laughing . Everyone enjoying , I just stared at them . Not feeling sad or painful , but I felt numb .

There was no emotion flowing throw my veins , I couldn't even understand what's happening with me . Its just too confusing . 

After something like an hour I spotted both Cayden and that women together . They were smiling looking at each other . Why was they together ? Who is she and why did Josie order me to stay here ? If I wanted I could go towards them , but something in me stopped me to do so . My feet couldn't move and my eyes couldn't see something else . I just saw their every move . After a minute they started to dance . Even though he wasn't hers but the thought that they looked good together wasn't going out of my mind . They suited each other , maybe Cayden is regretting marring me now .

The music was soft , but it felt like blasting drums to my ears . I moved towards the seat to sit down and watch them . This is not what I should be doing , but its hard to think about what will I come to know if I reached there to discover the truth . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The story will turn into wired angles now . i hope u like it . 

vote and comment :) 

~rashke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
755K 16.2K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
52.6K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
8.3K 201 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...