Mending Eachother ✔

mash_kookie द्वारा

~☆ a story that revolves around an anonymous gangster and an abandoned innocent soul. the broken souls needs... अधिक

Welcome 🎈
1|Shut the fu** up.
2|My first loss.
3|Oh No, Not again!
4|Familiar pair of eyes.
5|Totally despondent
6|Why again?
7|In shock
8|Endorsing silently
9|Laila! listen to me.
10|WTH!
11|Blew off
12|In shock?
13|That I didn't expect.
14|Malignant Bastard.
15|Totally confused.
16|Entering the hell.
17|How come it's possible?
18|Her bad luck.
19|Startled by the scenario.
20|What's going on?
21|What I'm gonna do now?
22| Time for some fun.
24|Ohh shoot! Feelings, they're coming back.
25|What's more to come now?
26|What's gonna happen next?
A Message
27|I hate you!
28|Crossing the boundaries.
29|Silence before the storm.
Sorry|Not an update.
Wait is over.
30|Was Harris changing?
31|Not without any purpose.
32|That's life.
33|Bad luck
Sorry|Not an update.
34|A bigger thriller
Back.
What's your favourite word?
35|It's coming.
Happy New year.
36|Disclosing the secrets.
37|The Past.
Author's Note.
38| The Past (2)
Author's note: Army spotted.
39|Open to truths of life.
Author's note: so it's all out.
40|She is back!
41|And the tables turned.
42|I found my happiness
BONUS: Don't miss

23|How could he?

2.2K 166 76
mash_kookie द्वारा

Peeking through the glass wall she stared at him.
He felt pair of eyes but gave her cold shoulder.
As soon as her gaze averted off him, his followed and fixed on hers.
That special smile made way to his lips.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

He hit the brake suddenly causing the drawing room of the luxurious car to messed up. She blinked her eyes twice gulping in the spit accumulating in her throat. The laconism was echoing behind adding intensity to the thick aura. During the whole journey for the first time he lifted his eyes and passed her a deadly glare through the back view mirror. His eyes blazed with fury, she had never witnessed him this outrageous. Though he still hadn't spoke a single word but the look in his orbs was enough to made her shiver.

With one swift motion he was out of the vehicle gawking at her through the glass of the backseat. She was scared. He flew open the door and jerked her body out of the car. He was never an animal but she made him one at the moment.

"Why?" A tough whisper left his mouth and she bit her lips to hold on her tremors.

He jerked away her body and stuffed his hands in his pockets keeping the intent look plastered on his face.

"Answer me", he spoke in husky deep voice and she cleared her throat to let some words roll out of her mouth but she felt her tongue paralyzed.

"It's the last time I'm asking, WHY?" He almost yelled and she cringed in fear taking two steps back.

"I... I did what?" She questioned back.

"How dare you made Laila fool? Do you think I'm a kid as not to understand your pathetic games?" His voice bommed in the air and she gulped in her dried spit feeling scared as hell. He was looking like a monster.

"It..  It's not that. I.. I didn't do anything intentionally", she mumbled out the words hitting his nerve.

He gripped her bare arms digging his nails in her skin, the wince died in her mouth by the tough look on his face.

"Ms. Inayah, keep this thing in your mind, your constant budging in my life is only making me hate you more and more, so stop trying as there is no chance", he whispered with gritted teeth and jolted her body away from him. She rubbed her sore skin feeling the tears pricking her chocolate brown orbs.

"Why are you so heartless?" This time a sob escaped her mouth and he just snorted messing his hair with his fingers.

"I'm not, it's just you are making me one for yourself", he sighed.

"What's that in her which I don't have?" She finally asked and he got frozen in his position. It means she noticed.

"Who?" Within a single second he shot back a question.

"You know it very well", she rubbed the tears off her cheeks.

"She's a perfect girl", he again replied without hesitation and she stared back that man with gobsmacked expression reflected from her eyes feeling the animosity amplifying. For the first time she loathed that poor girl with all her heart.

"You like her?" She asked with a small voice.

"Yes. Very much", his reply was again instant and she let the tears trailed out of her eyes along with the pain in her heart.

"Why?" She couldn't stop herself from asking and hurting her heart more and more.

"As I told you she's an amazing girl and SHE'S the very first one to stole my heart", he recklessly replied again, at the moment he seemed as careless as Harris. Inayah felt pang of jealousy and hatred hitting her heart without any break.

"But-", her mouth again opened but Adam cut her off.

"End of discussion, now get lost to your house and never cross my path again", he scolded her and jogged back to the car, with one swift motion he slipped inside and ran the car away from her sight. With broken look in her eyes and mourning heart she stayed in her position staring ahead where he disappeared again like a thin fog. That girl with shattered heart developed many emotions and something clicked her mind. It's time to be evil. If she couldn't have him then no one could especially that Laila. Inayah regretted every phase of her life where she was cent percent good to Laila. Bubble of harted bursted inside her and she clenched her fists. On the deserted road with howling silence she dragged her long gown and walked back to her apartment that was few blocks away. The cold breeze gushed passed her bare shoulders making her quiver under the dark black sky.

*******

He halted the bike in the parking lot, her body crashed into him on sudden termination. He looked over his shoulder and she mumbled some cursing words before hoping off the vehicle. He smirked and parked the bike before getting off of it.

"Time for some talk Ms. Laila", he said and took her hand in his roughly before dragging her along.

"Leave", she jerked away her hand from his grip and glared at him.

"Manerless", she scowled at him when he passed her a tedious look making her rolled her eyes.

"Ma'lady! Will you honour me to hold your hand?" He bowed like a gentleman when she was caught off guard by his weird behaviour.

"THAT I can't do", he snorted suddenly making her rolled her eyes again.

"Come on", he hold her arm and made her walk along with him but to her unluck she stumbled on her high stilletos, well she didn't hit the hard pavement below, two strong hands saved her.

"Watch your steps darling", he scoffed out and made her stable on her feet.

She brushed off the strands of her hair caging her face and made her posture straight.

"Take that sh*t off your feet", he pointed to her heels when she scowled at him.

"I'm not gonna walk bare feet on the floor", she shot back her reply and straightened her shirt.

"Huh! Then I'll carry you back to home", he winked back at her, OMG, her mind froze on his stunt. Idiot!

"Just kidding, I'm in no mood to kill myself with your weight", he smirked and walked away.

"Dare you call me fat", she yelled from his back but like always he paid no heed and took long strides to the elevator. She instantly catch him in his steps and they loaded themselves in the lift.

"You look different today", he spoke after a while but she gave no reaction. She was still bewildered by his peculiar goody attitude.

"Come on I'm complimenting you, atleast you can thank me", he messed his hair with his fingers when cough suddenly made way to her throat. Okay a fake one.

"I don't expect any kind of compliments or good words from Mr. Harris, the jerk", she replied with annoyed eyes and he passed her a cold glare rolling his eyes to the back of his mind.

"Fashion disaster", he mumbled and peeked to his phone. She dig a dagger to the side of his head until the ding of lift grabbed their attention. With long strides they exited the elevator and barged in their apartment.

"So Ms. Laila, tell me", he said as soon they stepped inside the house.

"What tell you?" She questioned back with raised brows and he slumped on the black couch in the lounge.

"How do you know her?" His questioned made her dangled in more doubt.

"Who I know?" She asked with shrugged shoulders.

"Come on... that Inayah", he heaved a sigh trying to keep his heart on track but her name just made him insane.

"Inayah... she's my friend.. wait", her brows scrunched.

"Don't tell me she's that Inayah who dumped you?" Her eyes suddenly widened and bile raised to her throat.

"Excuse me, she didn't dump me", he made an odious face on her comment.

"She did", she felt her heart going somewhere else. Why?

"Stop it", within a blink of an eye he got up from the couch and pointed a finger on her face.

"Why should I? When I have a reason to tease you like you do have some to make my life hell", she snorted and took off her heels settling on the dining chair.

"Uhh really.. look who's saying, Ms. Bad luck", he sniggered when her eyes shot to him. He was really a shameless monster with no heart.

"Have a look of your condition then come to mine, atleast I'm stable and fine", he replied with a audacious tone when her nerve was hit.

"And how I'm unstable Mr. Stable?" She was now standing near the chair.

"Bad family, tedious jobs and shelter in someone else house, what do you think?" His reply just pierced her poor little heart.

"Someone else house? Huh, are you kidding me?" Conniption amplified in her and choler was dropping from her tone.

"Yes.. my house", he replied with a glare.

"I paid for it also, don't you dare say that", she gritted her teeth finding it difficult to control her anger.

"I paid more", another reckless reply hit all the nerves in her and she took long strides to him until she was standing on his head seething with anger. In a purely dramatic way he lifted his eyes.

"That must be the reason she left you, manerless attitude of yours", ohh no, this time his nerves were hit. He got up slowly towering her petite form with his tall ones.

"Don't go there, and don't mention her again", a small tough reply he gave when she just snorted back.

"Ohhh... so much care. It doesn't suit you Mr. Harris. Your monster side made her leave you. You don't deserve her. You deserve to rot in a hell where your huge attitude and ego will burn first", her tone amplified followed by his anger.

He gripped her arms and made her back hit the hard wall behind. She winced on sudden painful contact.

"STOP.... JUST SHUT YOUR FU****G MOUTH", he yelled and her voice died in her throat. The animal again flickered in his eyes.

"When you don't know, then shut the fu** up, there was a reason, a reason that I'll never accept but yes now it's my time, my time to REVENGE and remember I won't be cent percent good to anyone because I'm a monster and you'll be in this game too", emphasizing each word he uttered out his thoughts. Her heart sank on his words and she was shivering under his hard touch.

"Just wait and watch, the game will soon begin", he wishpered and jerked away her body. Her hand went to her back and she rubbed off her pain erupting in her vertebrae, tears were pooling her hazel eyes.

With few more blinks he again hold her hand and jolted her body towards him until it crashed in his. She was taken off guard and soon lifted her eyes to saw in his. His hand went to her back and he rubbed that gently, she wiggled in his grip but he didn't let her go until he continued his massaging process. His cold fingers made her quiver in his embrace.

"Leave.. leave me", her voice was heavy but he paid no heed to her words and struggles.

"Harris let me go, don't act like a good person. You're not", she was crying with tears. He kept a intent look on his face staring back straight in her eyes.

"Let me go", she threw her fist on his chest but come on that man had no effect. He kept rubbing her back gently and she kept fighting until she broke down and he dropped his hands to sides.

"Why?" She again mumbled but he stayed quiet.

"Because you don't deserve any pain but it's not just the game of three, you have to be there as the main candidate. Without you it won't succeed", His words were messing up her mind. She lifted her teary orbs and looked in his silent and deep ones.

"I'll try my best not to hurt you but I  need you for this revenge", he muttered back softly fixing his gaze to the wall behind.

"Selfish", she said in a small voice.

"Yes I'm, when it comes to love. I'm selfish, everyone is selfish", his tone had sadness mingled with anger.

"You still love her?" She asked one more time.

"I don't know but I did love her more than I ever hated you", his gaze travelled to her face that had much pain reflected from it.

"But I don't hate you anymore", his words made her heart picked a beat. Why he said that?

"But I'll defiantly use you for my victory", he kept talking in circles.

"Why you're telling me that you'll use me? Do you trust me so much that I won't leave?" Words rolled off her tongue in wishpers.

"I trust that contract", he said and heaved a sigh. She gulped in the lump in her throat.

"And little little on you", she lifted her eyes and saw in his. Weird emotions dancing in that deep orbs.

"But whom you want to REVENGE?" She asked and the name he took sank her heart, she felt dizzy and her palms got sweaty.

How could he?

~~~~~~~~

Okay okay I'm so very sorry. Please don't hate me. Please don't kill me and please don't leave me. I beg you all. As I told you I'm so very busy with my studies I barely get time for wattpad. Please try to understand.

I'll try my best to update next chapter soon but admission tests are on my head and I have to work hard. Need you wishes and prayers. Do pray for me that I pass with great marks and get admission in desired university. I'll be glad. Please pretty people please.

I'm glad you all wait for the book to update. Please do vote. Drop your views and let me know how's the story going.

Thanks alot for the support.

Keep smiling and keep praying for me.

LOVE you all loads of it.

The writer.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.9K 403 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
358 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
141K 8.2K 22
What if one has everything one want in life? Looks, money, influence, power, women and almost everything one want in life? Well, yea, then it will ma...
Endless Nights Debashri Banerjee द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

3.1K 163 82
A rich spoiled boy from an affluent political family got attracted to a simple middle class girl. He tried to seduce her in vain. So he abducted her...