Sisters

By superswift_fan

We've all fantasized about being celebrities at one time or another, only to be told that it's just a headach... More

The first one
The one with Christmas
The one with Harry Potter World
The one with the hospital visit
The one with the New Year's Eve party
The one with the morning after
The one with the songwriting session
The one with the birthday
The one with the homecoming
The one with the audition
The one with the callback
The one with Melissa Benoist
The one with Glee!
The One With the Shenanigans
The one with the date
The one with the boyfriend
The one with the soccer game
The one after a week
The one with the Ellen show
The one with Halloween
The one with the special day
The one with Harry Styles
The one with the Jingle Ball
The one with the truth
The one with cute sister moments
The one with the breakup
The one with the Oscars
The one where they're on tour
The one with the fans
The one with the performance
The one with the hot guy
The one with the rehearsal
The one where they get ice cream
The one after the fight
The one with the awkwardness
The one with the concert
The one with the fluff
The one with, not 'goodbye,' but 'see you later'
The one with all the tears
The one with the happiness
The one at the bar
The one with the friends
The one with the sickness
The one with the sweetness
The one with the distance
The one with the chocolate
The one with the Austins
The one with the fighting
The one with the phone call
The one with the loneliness
The one with the return
The one with the fears
The one with the uncontrollable crying
The one with the make up

The one with Saint Nick

237 6 1
By superswift_fan

-December 24, 2012-

It's 11 am on Christmas Eve and Taylor and I are sitting on the floor of our old bedroom in Nashville getting ready to open our early presents. This year we decided to get each other gag gifts instead of real things for our early presents.

"Ok, here," Taylor said, handing me a medium sized box.

I ripped open the wrapping and there were two boxes taped together. I ripped them apart and set the one labeled 'second' to the side. I opened the 'first' one and pulled out 6 pieces of paper and read each one.

"Aw Tay these are so cute," I laughed.

"Now open the other box," she said.

"Ok," I opened the other box and pulled out a set of 10 envelopes.

"For when I'm not there to help," she smiled.

"Aw," I grinned. I reached over and gave Taylor a hug before putting everything in the boxes. I pulled out Taylor's gifts and handed them to her. One was a gift basket and she looked at that first.

(Pretend that says Day instead of birthday and the RED is like her new album RED)

"Haha this is so good Kait," Taylor laughed, reading the card. The basket was full of everything Red including stuff from bath and body works and a CD of her deluxe album and other fun red stuff. She grabbed the big box that was the rest of her present and ripped the wrapping off. She looked at the picture on the box and started cracking up.

"Like it?" I laughed.

"I love this!" She said.

I had gotten her a lamp with three glow balls that you can take out so she doesn't fall anymore when she gets up in the middle of the night.

"Technically it's for little kids so naturally I saw it and thought of you," I laughed.

"Thanks," Taylor said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We woke up the next morning around nine and went to wake Austin and our parents up. We walked into Austin's room first to wake him up, but he wasn't in there. We went into our parents' room, but they weren't there either.

"What the heck, where are they?" I asked Taylor.

She shrugged her shoulders and we walked to the top of the stairs to see them all sitting at the counter drinking coffee.

"What the heck," I said as we walked to them.

"I was wondering when you two would get up," Dad said, passing us our coffee mugs from last Christmas.

"Why are you guys already up?" Taylor asked.

"Because it's Christmas dummy!" Austin joked.

"Yeah but..." I trailed off, confused.

"Presents?" Mom said, walking to the living room.

"Yeah!" Taylor and I both cheered, following her.

Mom and Dad sat on the couch while Austin, Taylor, and I all gathered on the floor by the tree like little kids.

"Taylor look what I got!" I said, shoving a present in her face. It was an exact replica of the world cup soccer ball.

"Wow! Kait that's so cool," she said with pretend excitement.

"Kait, it looks like there's more packages for you," Mom said, pointing to the tree.

I crawled over and grabbed them like a little kid. I ripped open the Santa covered wrapping and pulled out a box. I turned it over and looked at the picture on the front.

"Oh. My. God." I said when I realized what it was.

"What is it Kait?" My dad asked, smirking.

"It's Fi1TNERGY training equipment, I've been talking about this for at least a year. I thought you weren't listening how?" I questioned, looking at my family.

"We always listen Kait," Mom smiled, looking at me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I jumped up and gave both of my parents hugs.

"Okay, now go get ready, all of you, we're going over to Abi's house in a little bit," Mom said, shooing us up the stairs.

I let Taylor shower first while I figured out what to wear. I chose a pair of light wash jeans and a red long sleeved shirt that had a reindeer silhouette on the front. Taylor came out of the shower wrapped in a towel and I went into the bathroom while she changed in our room. I quickly showered and blow dried my hair. I then put on some underwear and a bra before wrapping my towel around me and walking into my room.

"Hey can I have the room?" I said to Taylor.

"Yeah I need the bathroom anyway," she said as we switched rooms.

I danced into my skinny jeans and threw on my sweater before grabbing my makeup bag and heading into the bathroom. I stood at the second sink next to Taylor and started on some basic makeup. Once I finished my makeup, I brushed out my hair and left it in its natural small waves before sticking my green beanie on my head. I looked at Taylor and we both started laughing. She was wearing the exact opposite of me, a green reindeer shirt and a red hat.

"Nice outfit," she giggled.

"You too," I smiled.

She took out her phone and we took a cute mirror selfie and Taylor posted it on Instagram.

"Girls are you ready? We need to leave!" Mom yelled to us from downstairs.

"Coming!" Taylor and I yelled back at the same time. We slid on our matching tan Uggs and walked downstairs. We got into the backseat of the car and our whole family drove to Abi's house. It was a short 5 minute drive until we pulled up to the cute country home. Taylor raced to the door and rang the doorbell. We heard footsteps running to the door and Abi flung the door open.

"Abi!" Taylor squealed.

"Taylor!" Abi mimicked. They embraced in a hug as I approached with the rest of my family tailing.

"Hey Katie Kat," Abi smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Abs," I said, squeezing her tight.

"Come in guys, it's freezing out there," Abi said, opening the door wider so we could get in.

We walked into the familiar home of the Andersons and found everyone else in the living room. We all sat on the couches and just talked about life. My phone started ringing and I got up to answer it.

"Hey Kait," he said.

"Hey Logan," I smiled.

"Merry Christmas," he said.

"Merry Christmas to you too. What are you up to?" I asked.

"Nothing much, I'm just visiting my parents in California," he said.

"When am I going to get to see you again?" I asked.

"Well, it just so happens I'm scheduled to be in New York in a few days for New Years Eve," he replied.

"Yay! Maybe you can come to Taylor and my party," I suggested.

"I wouldn't miss it," he said and I could almost hear him smiling. I heard a girl's voice in the background and my mind jumped to the worst.

"Who's that?" I asked worriedly.

"My uh-my mom, I got to go they're calling for me. I'll see you soon," he said all too quickly.

"Bye," I said, confused.

He hung up the phone and I slid my phone back into my pocket. That girl sounded way too young to be his mom and she definitely didn't sound like his sister because I've met them both before. He couldn't be cheating on me, could he?

"Kaitlyn? Is everything okay? Who was that?" Taylor asked as I walked into the living room.

"Huh? Oh I'm fine," I said, faking a smile.

"Who was on the phone?" Taylor asked again, probably sensing that something was wrong.

"Logan," I replied.

"Ooh, who's Logan?" Abi asked.

"Her boyfriend," Taylor sing-songed. I gave a small smile as I thought about who that girl possibly could've been.

"Kait is everything okay with you and Logan?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know," I replied quietly.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Taylor asked, concerned.

"I don't know, I'm probably overthinking this, but he's supposed to be with his family and we were talking and a girl called to him from somewhere and it didn't sound like his mom or sister and I'm worried that he might be cheating on me," I said all in one breath.

"Whoa, Kait slow down," Abi said as I took a deep breath.

"It was probably his sister and you just didn't recognize her voice," Taylor said.

"You're overthinking this way too much," Abi told me.

"Yeah, you guys are right. He wouldn't cheat on me," I said, trying to convince myself.

"Yup, he likes you  and only you," Taylor told me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

Little did I know.

———————

Thanksgiving is over so Merry Frickin Christmas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 26.8K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...
26.7K 746 22
Every Taylor Swift album's lives together, they may have differences but will they find their happiness in all this mess ? This story will be mainly...
24.8K 687 29
The Taylor Swift albums were forced to move in together, what will happen now? Will they get along? Will they become friends, or something more? Base...
5.1K 162 6
-หห‹โ‹† ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž โ‹†หŠหŽ- 14 year old Hallie from New Yor...