Like I Do - Camren

letseatcheese tarafından

"I just have one question.... Why do you do this to yourself?" ***TRIGGER WARNING*** highest rankings - #1 in... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 14

1.6K 28 2
letseatcheese tarafından

Camila's POV
Lauren came out of the lounge and sat down next to me. "Hey. I heard about what happened with Austin..." She says. I look down and shrug. "It's fine. I just thought that maybe he had interest in me as a person..... not as..." I trailed off. "Well, he's just a dickhead. He doesn't deserve you." She shook her head and pulled my into a hug. "Thanks, Lolo." I said into her neck. "No problem, Camz." She starts to play with my hair. "So, I can't help but wonder what you were saying yesterday, before he showed up. You just looked so flustered...." I say, sitting up a bit to look into her eyes. "Oh, yeah." She avoids eye contact. "What was it?" I ask, curiously watching the nervousness in her eyes. "Nothing. It's not important. Maybe I'll tell you another time." She breathed out, relaxing slightly when I nodded. I stood up and stretched my arms up. "I'm gonna go head to bed, it's getting late and I need sleep." I say. "Ok. Good night Camzi." She smiles and I walk to my bunk.

After an hour of tossing and turning in silence, I hear voices. "I almost told her. I was so close..... I just chickened out." I hear Lauren say with a sigh. "It's fine, for now. She needs to know, though." I hear Dinah say. I climb quietly out of my bunk and stand in the doorway of the dining area, and neither of the girls notice me. "I know, I really need to tell her. It's been eating at me a lot recently." Lauren shakes her head. "Mila needs to know, and before it's too late." Dinah replies. "Know what?" I finally speak. Both of the girls jump and turn to look at me, Lauren with a red face. "Camila, hey! Uh... How long have you been standing there?" She asks, nervously playing with her fingers. "Just for a minute. What were you guys talking about? Did I do something wrong?" I start to panic and immediately feel Lauren's arms around me. "No, of course not. Forget about it. It's nothing." She rubs my back. I pull away. "You're lying to me. If I did something you can just tell me.... I don't want to be a disappointment to you guys or anything." I look down. "Aw, Camz. It's not anything bad about you." Lauren tries to comfort me. "So you admit it's about me?" I ask. "Yes, but it's not bad. I swear." She wraps her arms back around me and I melt into her grip. "Ok. I trust you." I say. By now I notice that Dinah has disappeared. "Hey, where did Dinah go?" I ask. "That's a good question. I don't know." She replies.

After I leave Lauren alone in the dining area I head to bed. I toss and turn until I can't stand it anymore, and decide to get on my phone on tumblr. I repost a few things and then I hear a slight gasp from Lauren. "Lo?" I ask. "Camz? I saw what you just posted on tumblr....." She says, and we both open our curtains to see each other. "Ok...?" I raise an eyebrow. "Um, I didn't know you were into girls....." She says. Immediately my face goes red. "Wh-what?" I ask. "You may need to go re-read those things, Camz." She shakes her head. I look down and see the things I posted were mostly about being in love with a girl. I was so caught up in thinking about Lauren that I never noticed what they really said. "Oh. Um.... It doesn't mean I necessarily like, uh, girls like that.... I just liked the quotes a lot." I quickly say. She nods. "Well, goodnight." I quickly say and close my curtain.

"Camz, it's not a bad thing." Lauren says after a minute. "Huh?" I ask. "Liking girls. You know I do. Just, if you do you shouldn't hide it. And if you do, I'll be here in case you want to tell me." She replies. "Thanks, Lolo. It means a lot." I say. She just hums in response, so I roll over and finally fall asleep.

****

I wake up and immediately smell something burning. I groan and roll out of bed. I walk into the kitchen, a blanket draped around my shoulders. The time on the clock says 7:34 am, and it makes me wonder who is up trying to burn the kitchen down. I cough a little and wave some smoke out of my face with my blanket. "Good morning." I say, noticing how raspy my voice is at this ungodly hour. "Morning, Mila. Mind giving me a hand?" I hear Dinah ask, and she turns around so I can see her face. "Sure. Just, uh, what the hell are you trying to do?" I was closer to her. "Well, I was gonna make bacon..... but it's all black. Not that I have anything against black, but I don't think is natural for bacon." She says. "Well, you start by turning the stove off. I'm gonna go open the door and we can get this smoke cleared." I chuckle, and turn the stove off before opening the door. "Walz, where are your pants?" Dinah asks. "In my bed somewhere, I think. Who needs pants?" I ask, playfully. "True." She says.

We finally clear the smoke a bit, and by now the girls are all up and complaining about the smell. "You could've asked me to help you." Ally whines to Dinah. "Bitch, I tried. You wouldn't get your ass outta bed, so I did it myself." Dinah crossed her arms over her chest. "Tried." Mani pointed out. "Ay, no one asked you." Dinah snapped back, playfully. "Hey, where's Lauren?" I ask, disregarding whatever comeback Mani was going for. "Still asleep, I think. She didn't wanna get up." Ally said. "Oh, ok. Hey, can you make me some banana pancakes?" I asked her, with pouty lips. "Ugh. Fine. Not like I'm gonna be able to get any more sleep." She said, and walked past me.

I finally decided after I ate that it was time to get Lauren up. I made my way to her bunk and pulled back the curtain to reveal a sleeping Lauren. "Hey, time to get up. It's nearly 10 o'clock and we're already on the road again." I said. "Go away." She groans into her pillow. "No, I'm bored, Lo. Entertain me." I say, pulling on her pillow. I hear we mumble something like "you don't wanna do the things that entertain you with me." But I wasn't quite sure. "What was that?" Immediately her eyes shot open. "Nothing!" She says quickly, and her face is red. "Haha, weirdo. Get up." I throw her pillow at her and go back into the dining area. The girls are off in the lounge doing whatever but I pull tumblr up on my phone at the table.

After a minute, Lauren walks out. "Morning, Camz." She mumbles. "Morning, Lolo." I reply, handing her a mug of coffee, which she gladly takes, and sits down across from me. "What're you doing?" She asks, sleepily. "I'm just scrolling through tumblr." I shrug. "Oh, cool." She replies. I chuckle and lock my phone screen before setting it down on the table in front of me.

I watch closely as Lauren sips at her drink and tries to avoid looking at me. "What?" She finally asks. "Nothing. You're just really cute in the morning." I shrug, and she blushes, causing me to smile. I was hoping she would catch on that it was flirting, but I don't think she did. "Thanks, Camz, you too." She says back, and I rub my forehead. "How did you sleep last night?" She asks, setting her mug down. "Fine. I fell asleep around 2 so waking up at 7:30 was exhausting." I reply. "Oh, yeah. When Dinah tried to burn the kitchen down. I was too lazy to get up, so I let you guys take care of it." She chuckled. "You punk." I reached over and kicked her shin with my foot. "Ow. Well, hey. I didn't fall asleep until almost 5 this morning, so....." She said rubbing the sore spot. "Well, I never told you to stay up so late." I shrug, and stick my tongue out. "No, you didn't. But that doesn't mean you didn't have a part in it...." She looks down. "Huh?" I raise an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, extremely curious now. "Um....." She sighs. "Camz, I need to tell you something."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
29.6K 1.1K 10
Very first 5H oneshot 💕 -
93.1K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
75.1K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...