Burst (OLD) (An Inanimate Ins...

By _sasterisk_

Balloon goes to Insanity High school, where everyone tends to be messed up in some way. At first, he thought... More

Before you read
+Prolouge+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5+
+6+
+7+
+9+
+10+
+11+
+12+
+13+
+14+
+15+
+16+
+17+
+18+
+19+
+20+
+21+
+22+
+23+
+24+
+25+
+26+
+27+
+28+
+29+
+30+
+31+
+32+
+33+
+34+
+35+
+36+
+37+
+38+
+39+
+40+
+41+
+42+
+43+
+44+
+45+
+46+
+47+
+48+
+49+
+50+
+51+
+52+
+53+
+54+
+55+
+56+
+57+
+58+
+59+
+60+
+61+
+62+
+63+
+64+
+65+
+66+
+67+
+68+
+69+
+70+
+71+
+72+
+73+
+74+
+75+
+THE END+
Niche Fandom Fame
I LOVE THIS
ANNOUNCEMENT
((Announcement))
_*UPDATE*_
+Quick Update+
+Curiosity Strikes+
~a small announcement~
⁂ NEW STORY:PHOENIX RISING ⁂
+Possible Rewrite in the future+
Hey ;)))))
BURST REWRITE RELEASE DATE AND TIME
*taps mic*

+8+

1.6K 30 31
By _sasterisk_

A/N: This chapter has swearing in it, but not much.

(THE NEXT WEEK)

I headed to lunch, hands in my hoodie pockets and hood up. The people around me hurry and bump into each other, causing the movement to be slow. I can't see that much around me, being slightly shorter than most people, but I can tell that I'm getting close the lunchroom. I'm kind of nervous right now, there's trouble in the air, I can smell it. Despite that, I keep moving with the crowd. That's when everyone next to me stops, but I don't notice it and keep walking. I feel a hard thud on my side and someone dragging me away. I try to scream but I'm too terrified. Then who ever it is takes me into the janitors closet. before the door shuts I see Suitcase and Baseball running towards us, worried. The person shuts and locks the door, and turns around to reveal themselves.

...

"N-Nickel? Whats going on?" I could barely hear the large, metal door pounding and Baseball and Suitcase yelling from the other side.

"Look, I don't like you, and you don't like me, but you need to stay away from Suitcase. She is my friend and I don't want you ruining it." His demanding voice makes me worried. 

"W-what?"

"You heard me, keep to yourself." His eyes narrow as he starts to try to unlock the door. I feel my arms start to shake with anger.

"No..."

"What?"

"I said no! Suitcase is the only person who has given a shit about me in a long time! Why do you think I would throw it away just because you told me to! I'm done with being told what to do! I'm trying to change, I really am, but you just can't let go of the past, can you?" I slam my fist against the wall, startling him and even myself. I look in shock at the hand the hit the wall and see Nickel, with an expression as if he had just seen a ghost. I've never really snapped at him before, I didn't know I had it in me. Then Nickel goes back to his usual expression, as if that didn't just happen, and silently goes to open the door. I hear something break and then a door handle rolls on the floor in front of me.

"Shit, we're stuck in here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 133 17
What makes a person lose their mind? Why does history repeat itself so maliciously? History repeats itself, tragedies included... But what if, when h...
52.6K 1K 78
Ever feel like you don't belong in a place? How about feeling like an outcast in a familiar place? Well, ever feel like you are hated by just about e...
4K 42 10
A simple project for college gone haywire. Death, murder, mystery, jail. Objects are gaining misfortune left and right. It's Test Tube's fault, isn'...
979 77 10
Heart torn asunder; She tries to pick herself back up and find her way. With the help of several universes backing her, will she be able to recover...