Internet Friends | Dan Howell...

By Calybear7

Meet over the internet. Become close friend. Become more than that? What will happen when you meet in real li... More

Texts
Embarrassed
Livestream
Patrick
Friends
Acceptance
Mikey
Thunderstorm
AUTHOR CLARIFICATION
Fixing Our Hair
Dance
Another Kitchen Utensil?
Lose You
Cat
Pacify Her
Woman With a Plan
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Blind to What Never Existed
The Old (y/n)
Who You Used To Be
The Last...
Who Is He?
Rain
She's Back?
Why Had I Gone And Done That?
Pancakes and Confrontation
He'll Never Know
Wish I Knew
Just...
Burning
Try
Please Don't Do This
Happy
Dating
Girls vs Boys
Everyone Knows
Scare
Mistakes
Guilt
I Want to Scream
Rachel
I Want
Missed You
Goodbye
The Tour
Play it Cool
I Don't Know
End the Pain
After
Ignored
Dang it
Paris
The Eiffel Tower
Kenz
Eavesdropping
Ladybug
Au revoir
Restless
Sorry
Lead Me On
Talk to Me
I Don't Care
Home
Come Back
Mementos
Stay
Cafe Corner
Warm My Heart
Tag
Scary
Yoga
Mrs. Howell
They Just Had to Come Now
Punch Him
MarioKart?

The Meet Up

4.8K 106 161
By Calybear7

Hello! Sorry for yet another Dan x Reader. I have no requests but a lot of story starters written all over my notebooks so I figure I could post them for your enjoyment.  Enjoy my inklings!

~calymari

Dan's POV

I sat in the quaint coffee shop, gripping the comically large mug my latte was in. I am nervously awaiting the arrival of my internet friend, (y/n). I couldn't lie. I had fallen for her hard. She honestly seemed too good to be true. For all I know she could be some 70 year old pervert stalking people.

We had never facetimed, snapchatted, or any type of communication that included our actual faces. I am wouldn't be surprised if she didn't show up at all. I might seem sketchy to her.

I had to keep my hopes high. She always brightened my day and made me laugh.

I recalled the first time I had ever talked to her.

I was playing MarioKart online when at the last minute a player overtook me and held 1st place for the entire 3rd lap, causing my 1st "loss" of the day. Out of rage and astonishment, I messaged the mystery player. As this was something I would never normally do I instantly regretted it.

OMG, how did you defeat the freaking king of mariokart?!

Ah, but I am the queen you see.

She is a girl... that wont make it even more difficult to talk to...*cough*sarcasm*cough*

Nice work, want to go again your highness?

Your on peasant!

We played for several hours eventually calling quits after we constantly tied. We messages for a few minutes and exchange numbers. We had been talking ever since.

"Excuse me I'm looking for a Dan Howell?" I heard a soft American voice ask. I turned to see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen staring at me. Soft (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair that gently framed her face. She was gorgeous and she was looking for me. 

"Your highness." I said tipping my head and grinning. Her eyes widened and her pink lips curled into a smile. Even her smile was gorgeous. She took a seat across from me. 

"Nice to finally meet you Daniel." She said calling me by my full name knowing it would push my buttons. I rolled my eyes.

"And you." I replied. After chatting and sipping our coffee, we began to take a stroll through a nearby park.

"I know this might sound a little weird, but I really trust you for some reason." She said as we walked side by side on the quiet path.

"I do too... For some reason." I said playfully mocking her. 

"Shut up." She said lightly shoving me. 

"Oh no you did not just shove me!" I exclaimed. She giggled and took off. I laughed chasing after her.

What?! Danyul is exercising?! All for you... How sweet. Sorry it's a little short  but y'all gotta Dil with it! 

I'll escort myself out now.

Hope enjoyed and as always... Stay awesome my inklings!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.4K 25
What happens when you change from a flirty party goer to a introvert who hides from others because someone called you out years before now that someo...
97.9K 2.5K 42
What happens when two people meet by accident and become best friends? But soon they develop feelings for each other... Also wattpad needs more of A...
741 109 13
What happens if people from online start talking to each other, then they accidentally met up in real life? Will they become more then friends or wi...
14.5K 332 15
[Formerly My Kind Of Crazy] What happens when two best friends have to come together for one another after losing someone that was very close to the...