Kissing Men (BoyxBoy | Mature)

By MacBeka

Kaidan is a young man in college, struggling for money. When he turns to an unconventional method of making m... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
New Story!
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
A/N
A MILLION READS
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Epilogue *Major Fluff Alert*

Chapter Twelve

64.5K 1.9K 170
By MacBeka

“This checklist, I’m going to do one too. I do a new one for every person I work with like this, Kaidan, because my limits change from person to person. While I will respect the things you say no to, I will push your boundaries. I’m telling you that now so you can’t shout at me later,” Jay said, looking me in the eyes. I couldn’t look away, entranced by his eyes and words. I nodded silently.

After a few moments the waitress came back and Jay ordered for himself. Hiding behind the menu, I looked over it, not having a clue what most of it was. I peeked over it at him, begging for help silently. He grinned and looked over the menu again, choosing something else for me.

“And can we have a bottle of the Castle Margaux, the 1995 please,” he asked her, smiling sweetly. She nodded and left quickly. I must have looked confused. “Wine. One of my favourite brands and years.”

“Oh.” He must have thought I was a complete idiot...

“What’s wrong?” he asked, an almost sharp tone to his voice.

I looked up quickly. “Nothing.”

He raised an eyebrow challengingly. “What’s wrong?” he asked again.

I sat quietly for a few moments before answering him. “You must think I’m a complete idiot...”

He blinked in surprise, staring at me. “Kaidan. Do you seriously believe I think that?” I nodded hesitantly. “Why? Because you didn’t know a specific type of wine that only connoisseurs know?”

“And I’m a virgin, at twenty-five years old... And I blush at the tiniest thing...” I trailed off, continuing the list in my head.

“We need to work on your self-esteem,” he sighed, rubbing his face with his hands before crossing his arms and sitting back in his chair. “Being a virgin and a novice is nothing to be ashamed of. In my opinion, it’s admirable. Someone who can go so long without wanting to find a random stranger and just fuck them is an amazing person.” I blushed at his word choice. “And as for the blushing... Well, I think it makes you cuter than you already are.” He shrugged nonchalantly.

I felt a little more at ease.

“I meant what I said earlier. People like us can’t afford to judge others. Besides, it’s not in my nature. Why do you think Rob picks me to help people like you?”

Relaxing slightly, I nodded, taking a deep breath. “I’m sorry, I just...”

He smiled slightly and uncrossed his arms, sitting forward again.

“It’s okay, Kaidan, don’t worry. We clearly do need to work on your self-esteem. It’s vital for life, let alone camera work.”

I nodded again, looking up at him. “What else did you need to talk about tonight?”

Jay smirked slightly, making my belly flutter a little, wondering what he was planning.

“Nothing,” he replied simply.

“Then... Why bring me out for dinner?” I frowned in confusion.

His lips turned up into a genuine smile now. “I wanted to spend time with you. I find you very interesting, Kaidan, I won’t hide it. You intrigue me. Plus, I like to get to know the people I work with.”

I blushed yet again and nodded almost shyly. After a few minutes of a weird silence, the waitress came back with the food and a second waiter behind her with the wine and two glasses. The girl placed the plates on the table without a fuss, but the guy was making a show out of pouring a little wine into one glass and handing it to Jay to try.

Jay simply rolled his eyes.

“Stephen, just pour the wine. I know it’s wonderful. We have business to discuss,” he told the man, a friendly smile on his face.

“Sorry, sir, habit,” Stephen chuckled, quickly pouring the two glasses and placing the bottle on the table before leaving.

I looked down at my large plate and my stomach growled loudly. I hadn’t seen this much food since... A long time at least. I picked up the knife and fork and dug into the steak.

“How do you know everyone’s names? Do you come here often?” I asked before putting a bit of steak in my mouth.

“I own this restaurant,” he replied simply.

I choked on the steak.

(A/N This chapter is dedicated to Shadewolf19 because she has awesome hair XD ~MacBeka)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 3.6K 53
[completed] Kaiden Pierce fell for Nathan Summers at a camp. After two months of pining and resigning to the fact that he won't see his one sided cru...
53.7K 2K 36
Myles is comfortable happy where he is, a family who loved him and a best friend who accepts him. After his break-up with his four year long boyfrien...
1.2M 12.5K 8
Kasmir Park is such a bad boyfriend. He only wants to get into his boyfriend's pants-not into his life. • • • The night Blaire Perena confessed his f...
1.1M 50.4K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...