Sarah Montana Living In The B...

Par Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... Plus

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Extra
I Want More Than That

Special Chapter

9.6K 67 8
Par Cellienda

Last chapter... Dedicated to sunnygurl :)

This is a special chapter, a follow up and teaaser for my new story, and it's not a have to read or you won't get the story, it's just for fun and people who like Krystal and Darrén will love this one too! :D So enjoy :)

_______________

I grabbed the bowl with popcorn and cuddled closer to the couch, watching the TV. The protagonist was nearing the door and it opened by itself slowly. How stupid. Why is she even going in? But that's what the thrill is.

It was pitch black inside the house and she looked relieved, slowly walking in and looking around. No one was near. She walked into a room and saw the window being open. There was an old bed there and the covers was all messy, covering something or someone under it. She walked slowly to it. When she touched the cover something under it moved and she knew that it was something dangerous, but it still didn't stop her. She pulled it off and a big cat roared and ripped her face, then running away.

I had to say, I got a bit scared but it wasn't that scary, I was more taken aback by the surprise because it yelled. I'm that much of a scaredy-ca-

"RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" a loud voice yelled from behind and two big hands grabbed my shoulders. I yelled so loud that the whole building probably heard(aka the other side where Chris and mom lived). I grabbed my popcorn bowl and threw everything behind at whatever was attacking me.

"Take it easy it's only me!" that voice shrieked and I knew who it was at once. I looked up and saw Darrén's face. He was grinning.

"Was that necessary?!" I sighed and hit his shoulder, obviously upset but not in a really bad way because I was happy that he was back home.

"Why are you watching a scary movie without me?" he smirked and got closer to me, teasing me as he slid his hand around my waist.

"Why can't I?" I stubbornly asked him.

"Because you'll get scared and then you can hold on to me all the time." he grinned and kissed me. I closed my eyes and it felt like I was in heaven. His kisses are just like magic. Makes me fly.

"But you're not around all the time..." I sighed and he laid down next to me. "Because you work and go to school. I am only alone here at home." I whined as a bored housewife. I looked into his eyes and felt that all the wait was worth it though.

The whole thing when Darrén built the house went just like we wanted, except for mom not being able to accept something that big. But eventually she went with it. And Chris was a bit against me living with Darrén because - ... Because... I don't know. But he agreed to later. When he spoke with Darrén for some hours. Weird.

"But that's because you can't go out. The press will find you." he smiled. And I remembered that I was talking to him again. "Let them calm down."

Even though it had been about a month since I announced to the press my whole speech, they still hadn't calmed down as they were still trying to track me down and get some more details about my life to broadcast or get to the gossip papers. And I even got offered to have an own reality show of my own life after the whole thing but I declined of course.

A lot had happened during a month. Darrén and I finally moved in together and I also changed my name to Krystal Sarah Hayden, because Sarah is a big part of my life.

"How did it go on the way home?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"The usual. I wore a wig and glasses just like you used to do and no one recognised me. It's just your style." he teased me and leaned his cheek against mine.

"Really funny. My thing was serious compared to you at least. You seem to take this in a funny way though." I talked back with a fake-annoyed tone.

"Well, I am but I just didn't like you in black hair though."

"Me in black hair...?" I mumbled and started thinking. I only wore a black wig after I got exposed and I was pretty sure Darrén hadn't seen me. Or I thought he saw me but apparently he didn't recognise me.

"I saw some pictures of it. You look so gloomy in black hair." he smirked. "But still hot." he started kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"What's really happening at school? I miss it." I asked him, getting that nostalgic feeling as I thought about the prom when we had so fun dancing and enjoying our time with our class.

"Nothing really. Everyone was shocked about your thing, but they've accepted it actually." he smirked and pulled me closer.

"Oh..."

"You really want to go out don't you?"

"Yeah." He hugged me tight and I felt all warm. I guess it would be okay as long as he was with me. I guess. But I miss Emíne and Ambreal. And Dan and Kevin. Sometimes I wanted my old life back but in seconds I regret even thinking it. It was still not worth it.

¤¤¤

"Don't touch the kitchen." I told Chris, when I opened the door, going to the other building connected to our apartment. When I saw him near the stove I just said it by an impulse.

"Of course not. I won't try cooking even if my life depends on it." he ensured me and I saw him hold a stick, that had stuck through a hot dog. "I was just trying to heat up my hot dog. You know, just like barbecuing!" he smiled and I ran to him, turning off the fire immediately.

"No barbecuing inside the house!" I scolded him. "Ask mom if you need help with cooking." He looked down on the floor. "Alright."

I took a seat next to the dining table and he also did, taking the seat in front of me as we faced each other. "I just can't believe you are living with your boyfriend." he repeated, like he always did everytime we saw each other.

"Well." I sighed. "I can't believe it either. And did I mention that he was in love with Chris at first?" I smirked. "With me?!" he shrieked, and made some awful sound when his elbow hit the table. That must have hurt. I looked at him with crunched eyebrows. "Ouch." I said before he could with the pain showing on his face.

"How could he had been in love with me?!" I gave him a smile. "Not you-Chris. The Chris when I dressed up as him." I cleared it out. He looked relieved. "No wonder." he mumbled but I couldn't help to hear it.

"What's no wonder?" I asked curiously, bending forward with my elbows with my hands cupping my face, giving support. He rolled his eyes, looking around the whole room, as if he was suspecting that Darrén would come any minute.

"You know... When Darrén was here once and you were in your normal uh... 'form'." he started off. I nodded. "It was when our parents came back and all about the debts and stuff, so I was in shock, do you remember it?"

"Yes I do."

"Darrén took care of me a lot, and with that, I mean a lot. If I looked cold, he'd get a blanket, if I was hungry he'd get food - or bread since he didn't know how to cook. He was like desperate to help me."

"Yeah?" I asked. His eyes turned big.

"What do you mean 'Yeah?'" he mimicked my voice, which made me feel stupid because it really resembled me. "He just helped his roommate!" I told him. "It was nice of him."

"No, that's not 'helping a roommate'!" Chris cried out. "I thought you started getting a hang of how it was being a guy! He was like seriously taking care of me like a puppy!"

"Well that's good right? He was helping you!" I smiled. His face turned stiff.

"God no. It was gross how he treated me like that. And now I get it why he was like that to me." Straghtening my back, I looked at him with big eyes. What the... hell. Why was it so wrong being nicely treated as a boy, and by a boy. I never want to be a boy... Again.

"You guys are one weird kind." I sighed.

¤¤¤

The next day when Darrén left for school, I opened the computer and just watched around the gossip news. Had the press calmed down? No. Definitely not. But I couldn't help looking at all the comments on my YouTube channel. They were so sweet, but everyone can't love me so of course, there were other bad comments too. But most of them were nice comments so I didn't care.

"You just won an Iphone!"-window popped up and I clicked it away immediately. I hate commercials. Then I suddenly thought how the technology had suddenly evolved so much. In the 90's the cellphones still didn't have colors on the screen. And now there are touch phones. Amazing.

I went to Google and typed can dread. I had watched a YouTube-video before were a girl made dreads out of cans. It looked cool, and since I was bored and had lots of time I thought I could give it a try. The video popped up and I was about to give it a click but something distracted me. Right under the Google-bar there was a blue cursive text saying "Did you mean Kandred?". What's Kandred? I clicked on it out of curiosity.

Wikipedia popped up and I read it all. It was interesting.

"Kandred is a small town that is the only city in the US that doesn't use electronic hard wares for any assistance in the work, nor any technology." That's weird. "It's an isolated city that is independent on it's own, without any help from others." It was something I had never heard of. I really can't imagine a life without computers or anything. "The only technology used in Kandred are phones without color screens and phones at home, and there are rarely computers, but some schools or workplaces has if but the inhabitants are non-reliant on them, which has resulted the less using of the technology, and turned into Kandred."

"What are you looking at?" Darrén's voice echoed in my ear and I felt him hug me. I looked back and saw him in his uniform. He came back from school. I felt like wearing his uniform for a second and go back to school. But then again the press would find me and I'l become Chris again.

"I'm looking around. Just so bored..." I sighed, pouting.

"Kan...-dred." he slowly read it. "What's that?" he asked.

This might be interesting. "Read it." I told him and he did as I said.

"Slow with technology? I can't imagine people not walking around with Iphones." he chuckled.

"True. But this time it might be an advantage." I grinned.

"What do you mean?" he smirked back at my and planted a kiss on me. He licked my lips and for the first time I dared to open my mouth willingly. About him teaching me to kiss better hasn't gone very well, I was still a sucker at it. His hand cupped my cheek and the other hand went for my waist as I turned the computer chair to face him instead of turning my neck. He suddenly let go which surprised me because I felt empty around my lips but he slid his both hands on my thighs and kissed my neck gently. I wanted him to move up for a second but didn't think much of it when he started licking my neck, and bit it lightly which made me lean back and slightly squeal. He chuckled hearing it, and pushed his body to his as I felt all warm. Just when he was about to kiss me again I could think between the heavy breathing. I needed to concentrate!

This plan could free me from the prison. Well, the sweet prison that I loved when Darrén is here.

"Darrén..." I panted. I was so out of breath.

"What is it?" he chuckled and teased me, placing his face really close to mine. I felt the blood rush into my face, with my heartthrob up against my throat.

"Want to move to Kandred with me?"

_______________

IMPORTANT INFO

This is the last chapter of Krystals story, of her point of view! But you'll see her soon! Because I'm releasing this chapter the same time as I release my new story! So if you love Krystal, why don't you keep reading about her? Go to my new story - The Dark Blue! And please give me feedback!

Link:

http://www.wattpad.com/6339640-the-dark-blue-prologue?d=ud

Sorry for spamming. Or you can just check out my storied on my profile.

HAH. What do you think about my way of writing their sweet scenes...? I read some others and got a bit of inspiration but I still don't think it's enough, with the whole over 90 chapters of wait.

And btw. The can dreads were just something I made up to make it similar to the town name hahah nothing you need to think about lol.

But how does it feel peops?? It's over!! Haha I feel relieved at the same time but still sad. I think this story has gone for some months. Maybe even a year...? It just feels weird that its completed. Because I remember the times I just opened the pc and wrote things I thought was funny, and posted it. Time flies by fast.

But please support my works and me hahah I love all my fanners, likers, and commentors. lol was that right spelled or even grammar?? My english suck sorry for making you put up with me. But my new story is something whole new and I'll correct everything using my experience of this work and avoid all my past mistakes. Hope you'll like it.

COMMENT. SHOW ME WHAT U TRULY THINK ABOUT SMLITBD!!! BECAUSE I'LL IMPROVE FROM UR POINT OF VIEWS! 

Here comes spamming with the link of my new story again.... Just love it.

http://www.wattpad.com/6339640-the-dark-blue-prologue?d=ud

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

198 13 18
What's more uncomfortable than your ex revenge-posting your nudes? Falling for his frat brother. Krystal's freshman year of college was supposed to b...
Cynical Souls Par DramaQueenforreal

Roman pour Adolescents

4.2K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
28.4K 250 33
What would you do if you were in the prescence of a girl with a beautiful voice? Lexi Palmer is your typical teenager, but she can belt her heart out...
A Girl's Diary Par dodo

Roman pour Adolescents

63.7K 22.3K 65
Everyone has at least one secret, right? But what happens when the most dangerous ones are revealed? The life of the girl behind the mask will be tu...