I love you (Tweek X Craig)

By SouthUndeadPark

Craig and Tweek are getting married. Everything is gonna go perfectly until Craig realized one huge problem... More

❁1❁
♡2♡
∞3∞
ஜ4ஜ
❉5❉
✲6✲
❦ 7 ❦

Bonus- The Honeymoon

3.3K 89 74
By SouthUndeadPark

Updating twice?! Damn

THIS CHAPTER IS OPTIONAL

I was gonna keep this story innocent. This chapter is somewhat innocent til near the end.

Hi guys :3 yes this is the last time I will cock block you guys from this I promise. This is the last "chapter" it's just a bonus.

This chapter will be fluffy but this will have smut so this is why it's a bonus.

Before this starts. I want to thank you all again for reading. It means a lot ♥️

Anyways let's get this started!

•-•-•

After the wedding and everything got cleaned up. Craig and Tweek decided to just go to a hotel for the night.

It was nothing too fancy.

Craig sat on the bed, watching TV and cuddling Tweek as close as possible. "You're so adorable." He said as he kissed the blonde on the head.

Tweek giggled and snuggled into his chest. "You're so comfy."

The two snuggled on the bed for what felt like forever.

The taller boy tapped his slightly shorter husband on the shoulder. "Hey sweetheart I kinda got the munchies." He said. "Do you happen to know what time it is?"

"Let's see." Tweek said looking at a digital alarm clock placed on a nearby dresser. "8:37 if you want, I saw a ice cream place really close by here. If you want we can walk up there."

"That's a good idea Tweekers." He hummed as he kissed him on the head.

The two got their shoes on and walked outside. The beautiful dark blue sky was filled with beautiful bright stars.

A slight breeze filled the outside world.

Craig held onto Tweek's hand as they walked down a nearby boardwalk.

Everything about the scenery was beautiful. And the weather was perfect. Not too humid but not too chilly.

They made their way to the ice cream place. The sweet aroma of all different kinds of flavors filled the building. From chocolate to a waffle cone.

"What do you want Tweeky?" Craig queried. "Just a small mocha flavored."

The two waited in line and eventually ordered and paid for their ice cream and walked back.

"Do you want a taste of mine?" Craig asked slightly holding down his ice cream to Tweek's mouth.

Tweek gave it a small lick and smiled. "Very minty but the chocolate chips make it taste better."

Craig pulled Tweek into a quick kiss.

They got back to their hotel room and finished their ice creams.

Of course they went back to cuddling on the bed.

"I love you. Forever and always." Craig smiled.

Tweek giggled and kissed Craig on the cheek. "I love you. And I always will. No matter what."

Hours have gone by. Tweek and Craig still cuddled and talked about old memories.

"Remember when we went to Starks Pond together for the first time as a couple?" Tweek cackled at the memory.

Craig giggled a little. "Yeah. I fell in."

The two laughed and looked into their eyes.

Craig slightly blushed a little and kissed Tweek on the head. Tweek kissed Craig on the lips. He kissed back.

The kiss grew passionately. Craig pulled away and smiled slightly. "Do you want to?"

Tweek blushed and nodded. "I'm ready if you are."

Craig kisses Tweek on his neck. "I love you. And I want you to feel as much pleasure as possible. I want to show you that I love you very much."

The blonde slightly smiled and kissed Craig on the head. Craig kissed and slightly bit Tweek on the neck.

"Ah~" he slightly groaned.

Craig got up and took off his and Tweek's shirt, placing it on the floor on the side of the bed.

Next where the pants. Soon after that, both of them were in both their boxers.

Craig passionately kissed Tweek again, slightly grinding on him.

The blonde moaned. "C-Craig. Please..~"

Craig took off his boxers, along with Tweek's. "How do you want to do this?" Craig asked his blushing husband.

"I don't care." Tweek said, leaning down and slightly licking the tip of Craig's length. The black haired male let out a shuddery moan.

Tweek gently sucked on his mass, small moans escaped Craig's throat. "Mmh~ Tweek..  f-fuck.."

The blonde pulled away and kissed Craig on the neck, slightly sucking on his skin.

Craig moaned softly. "Tweek please~"

Tweek grinned. "Hmm? What is it darling?~ do you want to be topped?~" he purred.

Craig blushed at how dominate Tweek was being. "Yes.."

Though both of them are virgins, Craig was a little more dominate than Tweek.

Tweek got some lotion and prepared everything. "You ready?"

Craig nodded as he felt Tweek thrust in. The black haired male let out a gasp, pain and pleasure filled his body.

"I'll let you adjust." Tweek cooed as he gently rubbed Craig's sides.

A few minutes go by. "You can move now~"

Tweek thrusted in and out. Both of their moans filled the room.

"Oh Tweek~ that feels so fucking good~" he moaned.

He kept thrusting in and out, looking for his prostate.

"AH!~"

Tweek continued to ram into that spot.

"TWEEK!~" Craig moaned out, releasing his seed.

Tweek pulled out and kissed Craig passionately.

Craig reached down and pumped his Husband's mass quickly. He moaned loudly, cumming on his husband's hand.

He quickly licked the white substance off his hand and cuddled Tweek.

"I love you Craig. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too Tweekers."

And with that, The two snuggled and fell asleep.

Welp folks. That was the end of this story :3 I hope your guys liked it. It's sad to end this but It had a good run.

Thank you so much for reading

See ya next story.

~Author Danny❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.9K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
9.8K 320 8
There will be humor. There will be family bonding. There will be bakugo trying to kill someone. What's new!? Welp I guess you have to read to find...
362K 31.6K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
53.3K 1.3K 41
A new boy group 4NEMO fully debuted with their forth and final member Kazuha. With the introduction of the youngest member, the 4 member group of Ane...