❦ 7 ❦

Hey guys Author Danny here. Sorry to put this here but it's kinda important. I did add some side ships. Please don't start ship wars in the comments.

Plus this story still has its main focus on creek :)

ONE LAST THING

I will not add every detail into the wedding. Like the vows and the ring exchange. :,) I'm sorry

R E A D Y F O R T H I S?

Alright let's do this!

ONE LAST SIDE NOTE!! Stop complaining about Kyle and Cartman being together!!!

It's really annoying!

Thank you

The day finally came. One of the happiest days in both Craig and Tweek's life. Nothing could possibly ruin it.

Craig got ready, putting on a nice suit. Topping it off with a bow tie. Ruby put the finishing touch, a small pink flower.

"You look great!" Ruby said while hugging Craig for good luck. "Thank you Ruby." He smiled and broke the hug.

His eyes wandered around the beautifully decorated room. Rainbow streamers hung all around the ceiling, chairs sat in perfect lines, and a black table with a astonishing cake put in the middle of it.

Tweek on the other hand, was in another room in the building getting ready.

He put the dress on his small, skinny body. Tweek had to admit, he did pull the dress off pretty well.

"Just like back in high school." He giggled.

He put on a veil and his wedding ring.

About an hour rolls around. Guests started to show up. Mostly friends and family.

Craig's parents showed up, along with Tweek's. They automatically went to the chairs and sat down.

Next to show up was Kenny and Karen.

Karen immediately ran over to Ruby and hugged her. "I'm so happy for your brother!" She smiled.

Ruby chuckled. "So am I. To be honest I kinda figured he was gay and this would happen." They both chuckled.

Next was to show up was Kyle and Cartman. Their hands were clamped together. They went to the chairs and sat down.

Many others came too. Like Stan, Clyde, Butters, and Token.

Eventually everyone was there and seated. The wedding was about to officially start.

Some piano music started to play. Craig stood in the front of the room looking straight forward.

Tweek walked down the aisle. His dress dress dragged on the slightly flower covered floor. He had a cute little smile plastered on his face.

Everyone's focus was on Tweek and Craig.

Tweek stood across from Craig. Both of them smiling at each other.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Craig Tucker and Tweek Tweak in marriage." The Minister started.

"In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and husband."

Tweek was slightly shaking and tearing up. Not in sadness. But the opposite. Happiness. He looked forward to this moment so much. He couldn't believe it was happening.

"Do you Craig Tucker, take Tweek Tweak to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The minister asked.

"I do." Craig said with a smile.

"Do you Tweek Tweak, take Craig Tucker to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish him, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"I do." Tweek said with zeal.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the State of Colorado, I hereby pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss".

Craig looked into Tweek's beautiful, teared up eyes and kissed him. Tweek happily kissed back.

Awes and applauds filled he room. Followed along by some cheers.

☆·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.¤

After food and cake, music was playing. Slow music in particular. This gave Craig an idea. "Hey Tweek?" He held out his hand and looked into his eyes.

Tweek smiled and took it, Craig pulled him up and started to dance with him.

Craig wrapped his arms around his waist, while his slightly shorter husband wrapped his arms around his neck.

Other couples did this as well. Like Cartman and Kyle.

Tweek stood up on his tip toes and kissed Craig on the head. "Best night ever."