✲6✲

Hello author Danny speaking. Yes I just cock blocked you from reading this chapter.

I'm sad to say this story has only 1 more chapter left ;-; I just wanna say I'm glad a lot of you have enjoyed this story.

It makes me so happy to hear people's positive feedback. Anyways here is chapter 6 ♥️

Btw. I don't know Tweek's mom's real name so I'm calling her Hellen.

Enjoy ^_^

"Well.. I'm gay."

Craig braced himself for what was coming. He closed his eyes.

He was ready to be slapped. He was ready to be yelled at. He was ready for whatever awful thing to come out of his father's mouth.

Silence.

Craig opened his eyes to see his father slightly smile. "Okay. That's fine."

"Wait! You're not mad?" Craig looked up at his dad.

He shook his head no. "What is there to be mad about? You can't help the way you feel." He said.

Laura gave Thomas a quick little smile.

Craig felt all his worry go away. He felt happier. He felt.. free. Finally. He was able to come out of the closet.

Thomas pulled Craig into a hug. "I love you son. Whether you are gay, bi, trans, straight, cis you're my child."

The blonde gave Craig a smile. "See. There was nothing to worry about." He giggled.

Thomas broke the hug. "So. Who's the lucky man?"

Tweek stepped forward. "I am." He chirped, holding onto to Craig's hand. Laura awed. Ruby made a heart with her hands.

The raven haired male pecked his fiancé on the cheek quickly.

"I'm really happy for you Craig." His father said.

"Craig why don't you tell your father the special thing?" Laura asked. "Oh yeah. Dad. Me and Tweek are getting married. The wedding is tomorrow."

A dinging sound filled the room.

Everyone in the room looked at each other trying to figure out who's phone went off.

"Oh sorry. That was mine." Tweek apologized and took his phone out of his pocket.

He checked his phone and smiled slightly. "Hey Craig, my mom made a little too much food do you wanna go over there for dinner?"

Craig nods his head. "Sure."

•-•-•

The two walked to Tweek's parents' house, their hands locked together. Fitting perfectly together.

Eventually they reached their destination. Tweek knocked at the door. "Come in!" A voice from the house shouts.

They walked in. Richard was sitting on the couch. He put his newspaper down and looked over at the two. "Hey Tweek!" He said and got up.

"Hey dad." He smiled slightly.

Hellen popped her head out from the kitchen. "Hey Tweek, darling!" She greeted. "Food is in the kitchen. Come get a plate and come and get it while it's hot."

Craig and Tweek walked into the kitchen. The aroma of food filled the room.

A couple minutes later, they sat at the dinner table. Silence.

"Tomorrow's the big day Tweekers." Craig said, pecking his cheek quickly. Tweek blushed. "I know. I'm so excited."

And nervous.

Richard looked over at Craig. "You gotta promise me you'll treat Tweek correctly. If you don't, your ass will be beaten."

"Beaten, like a crushed coffee bean in a coffee pot-"

Richard was cut off by Tweek slightly banging his head on the table.

"Dad! Knock it off!" Tweek muttered loudly. "Your metaphor made no sense!"

•-•-•
Craig and Tweek sat in Tweek's old bedroom, Cuddling on the old small bed.

"I love you so much Craigey." The blonde said as he kissed Craig on the nose.

Craig smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I love you too, Tweekers." He fell asleep.

A couple minutes later pass and Tweek falls asleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be a great day.