❁1❁

Craig walked over to his mirror. Making some small adjustments to his suit and hair. Today was gonna be a special day.

His phone buzzed on the dresser. Craig walked over the the dresser and picked it up, looking at who texted him.

Tweek❤️
Just got ready. I'll be over at the bridge in 10 minutes. Love you💖

Craig smiled and put his phone in his pocket. He rushed out the door and walked to the bridge. He had 3 minutes the spare.

About 2 minutes later, Tweek walked over to Craig. "Hey Craig" Tweek smiled as he hugged onto his taller boyfriend.

"Hey Tweek.. there's uh.. something I want to ask you.. it's very important." Craig managed to say. His heart was beating faster than it ever has.

Tweek nodded.

Craig sighed with a mixture of happiness and anxiety.

"Tweek.. ever since the day we got together I knew you were the right one for me. We've been through so much together. I love you with all my heart. I'd do anything for you. I'd run around this whole world for you. There isn't a single thing in this world I wouldn't do for you. I love you so fucking much. And I was wondering.." Craig got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box and opened it, revealing a diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" Craig said looking into Tweek's hazel, shining eyes.

Tweek smiled so bright it could light up the night, He had tears forming in his eyes, his body was completely still.

"Yes! Of course I will!" Tweek came closer to Craig and hugged him tightly.

Craig held out Tweek's hand and put the ring on Tweek's finger. They both get up and passionately kiss under the beautiful sunset.

•-•-•

Tweek sat on the couch, waiting for Craig to come home from work. He constantly kept checking his watch even though he knows Craig gets home at 9:30. He's five minutes late.

Eventually, The front door knob turned and in walked Craig. His hair was poking out of his hat and he was sweating. He took his ID tag and threw it on the counter.

Craig walked over to Tweek and pulled him into a hug.

Tweek stood up on his tippy toes and kissed his nose.

"How was work?" Tweek asked him. Craig sighed. "It was difficult but I got through it." Craig picked Tweek up and sat him down on the couch with him.

Tweek started to cuddle him. "What was so difficult about it?" Tweek questioned cocked his head.

Craig's face got a bitter expression. "Lots of bullshit."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I mean you can if it will make you feel better.." Tweek looked up at him and weakly smiled.

Craig face looked a little less bitter. "No no this is ridiculous. When I got there. I found out we were overstaffed but they sent some other asshole home. I constantly got yelled at by people just for bringing them their medicine. Hey! I'm doing my fucking job trying to save your life. I kept having to answer the phone cause nobody else would. It feels good to be home with you though." Craig smiled as he petted Tweek's hair

Tweek smiled. "I'm sorry. That must be so stressful" he said. The raven haired boy pulled his Fiancé into a passionate kiss.

"I love you." Craig smiles at him.

"I love you too."